Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

Helvetica Griggs

“You knew I was going out to get herbs, so you could have waited for a little bit before starting.” Helvetica walked into the tent, looking over the map as he spoke of his plan. A keep would be quite nice to have, especially for the medical corps. They’d have more room to work, compared to the tent they were currently in. When he said he needed her best, she frowned a bit and sighed. “Unfortunately our best are two novices that used to be on the front lines. Everyone else I try to get gives me the same old speech.” She took her dagger out, and held it to the sky. “I’m a warrior, Helvetica! My duty is to cut down the foes on the battlefield!” She said in the cheesiest tone possible, as she put her dagger away. “Everyone wants to be the hero, and never the support.”

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin was even more confused. He had a sword? He didn't like touching those things though. "I had a sword? Sorry about your painting," he said. He was about to ask another question but then a sudden pain to the head and a feeling that he should stop asking questions. To Othin this was a new experience of not remembering anything and to Rin it was apparently nothing new. Othin would always remember in the end and write notes about it, this was all to pass the time for his long life. This was different though, Othin never really had pain like this unless his amnesia self tried really hard to remember.

Othin did not want to remember even though his amnesia self wanted to remember so that he could find out why he had been covered in blood. The white-haired man was doubled over, holding his head. A strict warning of backing off and just let it be. He felt scared now, he had never really felt scared like this. Scared of what he would remember, what he wanted to forget entirely. The pain went away slowly and left Othin shaking and pale. "I-I'm sorry. Um, this has happened several times, I wonder if this has happened with the other times I've forgotten myself?"

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

Softly Helena raised her voice and joined the chorus of her sisters, an anthem to accompany the Goddess Gaia as she nurtured the ebb and flow of nature. The tender gaze of her goddess only made Helena sing louder her light growing brighter as she felt something deep within her. Quickly the angel realized the singing had stopped and she once again felt the Goddess's gaze upon her. A soul was calling. A pure heart willing to sacrifice much to end so much misery...

Instantly Helena felt the pain and suffering of many in the Kingdom, all due to the True Evil dwelling within it. Grimacing she steeled herself and searched through the innocent with their unanswered pleas for help. Finally she found it, or rather felt it for it was not as though she were using her proverbial eyes. A small flame in the darkness, ready and willing to fight back. She felt it with her spirit, her soul so to speak. But it was only for a moment and it was soon to be snuffed out. Gaia in her multi colored splendor need not say a word, for her angel was made for this. She would go to this small flame in the darkness, and protect it until it could realize what a blaze it could become. A righteous blaze.

Helena made her way out of her Goddess's temple and peered down on Luriel, it was a truly beautiful planet. Gaia tried her best to keep the scale balanced allowing nature to provide its bounty for all whom dwelled on the planet. But mortals and even Immortals seemed to continuously make this difficult to do so. Swiftly the angel descended her golden wings glowing against the blue sky. She chose this forest as it was closely connected with her Goddess and she thought the soul was within, or at least was recently.

As the angel glanced around she realized the small clearing in where she stood was indeed very bright. Shaking her head disapprovingly Helena gave a small smile, it had been to long since she felt this soil beneath her feet. And the mortals of this day may or may not be used to seeing a person with a golden glow around them. Deciding to hide this she began to pull her powers inward. Slowly the light only encompassed her, sinking into Helena's skin and eventually dissolving. Dusting her hands off as though that had been work she withdrew her great sword and inspected it, sure it was sound and ready for battle but wanting to feel the weight of it in her hand.

With an excited grin the angel sheathed her sword and made her way towards the encampment almost as though an invisible tether led her. As she approached the look on the two mortals faces instantly told her that perhaps she did look a bit out of place. Standing close to seven feet with flowing golden tresses and her large wings folded gently behind her they didn't say anything at first, simply looking up at her. Smiling down at them Helena couldn't help but chuckle, "Fear not good men. I am hear to aid you... please instruct me to your commander or captain of new recruits. " she said softly. Her voice had a deep timber to it, but was still feminine and almost melodic. The two men looked at each other unsure. Helena however was sure that this was the best way to approach the soul, the best way to see if they would truly realize their wish. So she waited, ready to be a fresh recruit in this rebellion. Surely they would see her strength and she would be able to see theirs, easily finding the one she must protect. The road from there on would be where it became difficult.

User Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ ℚrow ℜeed ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

Qrow had made it to his men, to find that most of them were packed and ready to head out again. He chuckled lightly and the men just nodded along. They knew that they should never get to comfortable since they were always on the move. Qrow spoke to them about the plans and that they were to be traveling with the Varg as well. It would just be the rogues and the Varg to set up the forward base. That would mean that they would really need to disguise the place well to stay alive out there. Qrow knew that his men could blend in, but that could be said differently for the Varg. They were huge, and he didn't really know their style. If they could be quiet and not send off any certain aura to be picked up on. He nodded along to the others and told them to get the others located and ready to head out. Qrow normally kept just a few of his best men with him and then a couple of the newer people to the group. That would mean that in the main camp, there were about ten of them, including himself. He would have to gather the rest from the other camps and there should be about thirty or so. Qrow had instructed one of his best to stay back and keep an eye on Lance and the others. And to also keep him updated on everything that was happening around there. If Yevency needed to spy and get information, his men are the best of the best.

Turning back, the faunas made his way back to his tent and gathered a few items. He made sure his mind was secured mentally since the Varg communicated through telepathy. As a rogue, there were many things that he kept from everyone, including Lance, but he would never know. There was a lot about his background that Qrow keeps there that no one needs to know. No one needs to know that he was a half-ling between a demon and a faunas. They were the most dangerous to have around, but that was something that was kept secret for a reason. Shaking his head, he got his pack together and slid it across his back. He broke down his tent and walked over to the medical tent and dropped the cloth off. He slid the two sticks into his bag for later and carried on with what he needed to do. The rogues didn't need much time to prepare their things. It was just the wait to get the rest of them to this camp than the others. His raven had already returned with the answers, so everyone knew what was going on.

A sense hit him. There was something within the camp that wasn't like the others. A different aura and certainly, a different smell. It had caught his attention rather quickly and he knew where it was coming from. Without any more words, Qrow disappeared from where he was and sprinted through the trees back to the commanding tent. If this was an intruder, and there was this sort of peculiar smell, then he was going to bring this to Lance's attention. But as he was running, he changed directions. The faunas appeared near the perimeter edge. He whistled silently so that his raven would go and fetch Lance. Qrow jumped down and looked at the two men that were unsure of themselves. The scent that they gave off simply said that they were new recruits as well, and they were put on perimeter watch. Qrow, shifting his mask a bit, then sliding his hand to hover over his blade, walked up to encounter the being.

She was taller than him by about a foot or so, but he had been around bigger than her before. There wasn't anything too intimidating right now, but he kept on guard. "That won't be necessary." He said firmly. His presence now showing himself. Before, he was like air coming at her. "Please state your name and business here before I call for our commander." Qrow stated.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nimawe sighed head back against the shingled roof simply listening to the Kingdom, well to those she had been told to keep a eye, or rather an ear on. Currently the dragoness was hidden wedged comfortably between a statue and a steep slanting roof. The building she chose for listening was truly a tall building, well built, and centered at a cross section many people use. Her small frame lay almost frozen, eyes closed and focused on a conversation between two of the strongest Knights within the Kingdom. Both women had certainly proven loyal, but still... people always liked to know who was doing what. Nimawe provided this information for those strong enough to take it.

Few were able to command her to do such menial tasks- good grief they were talking about padded breast plates.The dragoness wanted to roll her eyes, why did he want to know what they were doing? Did he fear they would interfere with his plans? Truly not caring Nimawe sat up in a swift fluid motion and rolled to look down at the two softly conversing far bellow. This gave Nimawe's excellent vision a lovely view of their cleavage. Squirming she couldn't help but think on all the ways both were fine specimens of all that was wonderful in a female. The dragoness would love to take them both to bed and inspect this in full detail, but alas that would not allow her to do what she was doing now, which sadly always seemed to need a low profile. Significantly sadden by the lost of hypothetical breasts Nimawe leaned back and took out a small but no doubt sharp dagger. For a moment her eyes misted over as she imagined what a wonderful night it would have been, and then swiftly began to carve profanities into the shingle closest to her. It was a quiet way for her to vent this frustration, and gave the bored dragoness something to do with her fidgeting hands. She would have to speak to him soon, she needed to kill something...

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Sai Kurono Shuhei
Pact Demon

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

Sai had been walking the entirety of the kingdom, getting used to the area once again. He had stopped by the house that he lived in with Alana, and since she wasn't there, she was probably out and about doing something. Even back in the old worlds, she was not one that could sit still and twiddle her thumbs. She needed to be in the action. Chuckling lightly, he explored the area a bit more, but instead of being on the ground floor of it all, he took the skies. To be more precise, to the roofs. It would give him the whole sight of the kingdom while being out of the eyes of the onlookers. He would hide his presence carefully and not allow anyone to hear him. That was one thing he was fairly good at. To the point that one of the other commanders had asked him to be part of his squadron before Sai became a commander himself. Shuhei took the title of Knight instead of commander, since he was used to that term more so than anything. There were differences in this world than the last, that was for sure.

As he scaled the roofs and went on to look at the kingdom a bit more. A certain aura caught his eyes. It was the aura of his wife. "I guess searching up here was a bit better than I had originally thought." He thought to himself as he made his way towards the "light". Once Sai was on a few more roofs, just about a block away from Alana and the other that was with her, his nose caught a different scent. And instead of it being mixed in with the others that were below, this one was higher. It was coming from a roof that was a higher than the rest and allowed more vision than all the others. Believe it or not, he was actually heading that way already. Sai wanted to take in the view of the kingdom's entirety. This just gave him something else to do while doing so. The demon made his aura and presence disappear as he sunk into the shadows. He appeared behind the red headed woman, not making his presence known and not allowing even her senses pick him up. That was how he was when he held his breath. Just something to know for sure.

Sai was practically standing next to her, while she sat there. He glanced down to see what she may have been watching and chuckled inaudibly. He looked over at the red head and whispered a sigh. "You know, it's not all too appropriate to eavesdrop on two knights from above...all while sketching something rather....inappropriate. On lookers may assume something wrong." He stated quietly to the woman. Either she was going to jump or attack him. Either way, his guard was up and ready. He hadn't really met everyone within the kingdom's guard, so this woman was new. For all he knew, she was a spy for the rebellion. For now, he would mess.

The machines of war will fuel both sides,
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it's time to die.
Darkness
Light
Shadows
Fire

Aged Noob

Rin

“Yes you did. You said you put it somewhere safe, but wouldn’t tell me. I guess it was for my safety if someone tried looking for it.” If he wanted to keep something secret, he made sure no one knew. It did frustrate her to no end, but sometimes she understood. When he apologized for the panting, she waved it off. “I can always get another made. My memories of him are quite vivid.” She tapped her forehead with a smile, before noticing his current condition.

It didn’t take her but a moment to guess what was going on, so she chose to change the subject. Lucky for her the tea and snacks arrived, making it easier to steer the conversation in a new direction. “It may have happened once or twice, but enough about the past. I want to know what’s going on with you now.” She said pouring them each a cup. “You said you went around healing people right? I’d take it since you’ve headed my way, you’re going to the rebel encampment?"

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin was glad for the change of topic and was slightly confused for a bit. "Oh, no, I don't really get involved in that. Both sides are equally important from what I think. I just wish one side would stop killing their own and that both sides would just shake hands," he answered. Then there was the fact that Nulli had always steered him away from any rebel camps and far away from the kingdom so that he would remain a quiet existence. Othin rubbed the side of his head, a headache on top of a headache wasn't the greatest of feelings. "I've just been wandering to random places and found out that I had an aunt with someone that I was traveling recently who said that I spoke in my sleep about you," he noted. He had promised not to give Nulli away and he was going to make sure of it because of the deal.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Aged Noob

Rin

“Really? That’s quite the shame.” Rin said, taking a quick sip from her cup. “I thought that maybe you heard about their healer situation, and decided to help out. Though if you decided to stay out of it, I respect your decision.” As he explained how he came to remember her, she raised her brow ever so slightly. She would have asked him what he said about her in his sleep, but it looked like he didn’t know. What concerned her was the person he claimed to be with him recently. “I wonder if they could have…” While lost in thought, she felt a sharp pain in her leg and let out a yelp.

“You know Phantasm if you wanted something, you didn’t have to stick your claw into my thigh.” She said getting up. “I believe my little princess here, is envious that she didn’t get any treats as well. I’m going to grab something from the kitchen.” She set the cat down on the chair, and pointed at her. “Be a good girl, or you’ll sleep outside tonight.” Rin said, leaving the room to get some tuna.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alana Shuhei

│█│BABY ۞GO۞ AHEAD
I'LL BE YOUR ✗HATRED☠ AND PAIN❥

THIS IS KILLING US ALL
✄I DON'T CARE IF I╭♥FALL

☢WE ARE THE DYING, WE ARE THE DAMNED☢

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████ █████████

Alana nodded slightly, though while they were moving, she began to feel as if they had eyes on them. And it wasn't the usual ones she expected out of the common people. No, this was something else. She didn't see anything so far, and didn't speak it yet. She did, however, have her guard up a bit more than before. The only thing that eased her mind was the brief sense that her husband was close by. She would let him get to her whenever he did though.

The comment on her armor was rather...interesting. She laughed it off though. "You caught me...it's a bit like that" she admitted. "You don't have to worry about me, though. Even if the enemy gets past my other defenses, it's going to take a bit to really do some damage." she wasn't entirely human anymore after all. If she was still human, this would have never been an option. Now that she was more than that, well....She could afford a few risks.

User Image

Milanor paid for his time at the tavern, and walked out, slighlt inebriated, but not in a state where he couldn't think. Just his reactions may have been dulled and slowed down a little bit. Nothing too concerning, he wouldn't need to worry about being attacked here. If he was, it just proved how foolish he was.

As he walked around, he realized that nothing good happened around here really. He saw a few poor people, unable to get by. He didn't see them long, a couple guards would find these disturbed people, and escort them back to the slums. If by escort, it required a little violence, so be it.

It wasn't a great place, but these problems happened everywhere. Some people just didn't catch a break, and their fate was to be poor. Not a good thing, but if you couldn't pull yourself out of a slump, why should someone else do it for you?

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Perhaps it was because Nimawe was so crestfallen at the thought of never being able to caress Alana's lovely melons, that she completely failed to notice the approach of the man behind her. Immediately she slid her dagger into its holster on her hip, only slightly resisting the urge to lodge the blade between the eye sockets of his skull. Nimawe then proceeded to stare at him fiercely, almost accusing him for interrupting her fantasies. For once she had finished venting her anger the dragoness had resumed her musings regarding the two women's comparative breast sizes. And in truth her carvings had turned to the rather risque yet very crude drawing of the three woman.

She gave him a wickedly sweet smile and simply shrugged her shoulders, "Let them think what they wish, dirty or not. " she replied. The two woman were still walking, and had begun to put some distance between her resting spot and their conversation. However she was still able to hear them for a little longer so she decided to entertain a small conversation. This man if the dragoness was correctly assuming was another one certain persons wished to have watched. A few had even asked to have him dispatched, but they were raving and jealous...

Nimawe bowed her head, deciding not to give away her name if she could. "Evesdropping? Me?" she asked forcing a laugh. Her face got very serious suddenly, revealing only a small amount of curiousity for this man. The dragoness's instructions were simple, but for some reason Nimawe had a general curiousity about him. She'd heard his fighting style was intriguing to say the least. Perhaps if she bested him in battle Alana would finally see who was truly worthy of her bed.

Backing away slowly Nimawe toed the edge of the tall building, the wind forcefull yet exhilarating. "And just what gives you the right to interfer? I'm not hurting anyone-" she paused and gave him a toothy grin, "well yet that is." she finished with a wink. She didn't doubt that he might attack if she gave him any notion his loved one was in danger, but perhaps he'd sense she truly meant no harm. The dragoness recieved no order to give them their true deaths. How she longed to dispatch the man before her, but she doubt Alana would be pleased with that. Weighing the hypothetical affections Nimawe sighed, "What exactly are you doing up here?" she asked changing the direction of the conversation from her.

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

Helena was about to let out a small yet amused laugh at the two soldiers before her when a rather serious and sullen man approached. Well he wasn't really a man, but the aura around him swirled in two brilliant colors. The angel didn't fail to notice the watchfulness of his eyes, or his hand hovering over his hilt. The two men she'd spoken two suddenly seemed more sure of themselves, though certainly slightly embarrassed. They both nodded and returned to watching the perimeter. Helena still felt one of them glance at her slightly awed at her beauty, this caused the angel to smile softly towards him then turn to the man questioning her.

"While I understand your suspicions I assure you I am simply here to aid the men and women here. I believe something must be done to end the strife caused here, and heard there were good people in this forest that could need my sword and aid."
she replied honestly. Her wings dematerialized slowly with a soft glow that radiated down her back. "Please allow me to prove it if I must." she said finally, certain even with his heart was so capable of destruction it was filled with a want for peace. Helena knew this was the place the soul would set aflame, was this the soul though? The angel looked the faunas up and down analyzing what she could from him. Undetermined. Need more information.

She noticed a young red headed woman not far from them, someone who also seemed unsure of where to go. But the gentlemen before her was between them. Though with Helena's height the woman would no doubt notice her. The angel sensed the woman's aura was fierce as well, but with the purest intentions. At least that was at first glance. A good ally perhaps? The chosen soul even? So bright she seemed here in the wood. But with the man between them she could not fully analyze the woman, so Helena opted for appeasing him. "What would show my good will?" she asked him sternly determined to pass and find the chosen soul.

User Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Sai Kurono Shuhei
Pact Demon

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing,
Enemies arise and the hate is flowing,
Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky.

███████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ███████████

The sense of blood lust was enough to make the man grin at the woman. She was an odd one as that, but he didn't pay her any mind. It would be one of those days if he was ever attacked in cold blood. He had not done anything to make the woman think he was a threat. However, since this was about someone in particular down there, he made sure to keep an eye on her. Sai Listened with his eyes locked on hers. Alana had been walking with the conversation with the blind knight. He didn't doubt that Alana could sense him from where he was now, considering the connection that they had after a certain ritual took place. Sai had changed her in a different meaning, and she had allowed it. To everyone else, she was a woman and a knight that went through the ranks as fast as he did. No one knew the truths behind the two of them. Both carried some that were rather frightful and a little unbelievable. He nodded along and looked to the woman as she questioned and laughed at his statement. He merely shrugged it off and looked down at his wife and the other.

As she backed to the edge, Sai had placed his attention back to her and grinned. She questioned about interference and he simply chuckled. "I do not wish to interfere. And to answer your second question...This is the best place to take in a full view of the kingdom. You get to miss it sometimes when you're on a mission. Even if you're only gone for a few days...There is also a must to get to know and remember your surroundings...In case someone comes after you that is." He stated lightly, a smirk coming across his face. "However...If someone were to go after one of us...Well, I don't think it would be all that fair, if I do say so myself." Sai added at the end. People knew only of Alana's and Sai's normal fighting style. The monstrous strength, shadow manipulation...And a few other aspects. No one knew of the pacts that Sai had and how he could use their strength to add to his, or bring them to a physical being to be used as a partner. That would only be used if absolutely necessary. And believe me when I say...A few of them are getting rather anxious already.

Sai looked back to the woman and made sure to take in every aspect of her body and looks. "My only thought is...Why are you up here and watching two of the kingdom's knights?" He pondered. Sai wondered if she would actually answer the question. His power and aura was still being shrouded and diluted by the common people around. He would rather no one sense him or figure out who he really was. The demon merely observed.

The machines of war will fuel both sides,
And the greed will only grow more lies;
Farewell to days of peace 'cause now it's time to die.
Darkness
Light
Shadows
Fire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items