• Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ℒȉoɍҽn Ȉsħaқu ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

User Image

There had been some loose ends that needed to be cleaned up after the conversation with Sai. A few soldiers, from both sides, were causing a little bit of an issue, but now...Well, they were having their own time being suffocated in a wall in a pit somewhere off the Kingdom's walls. For some reason, there wasn't much fun for Lioren to do all of that though. He had found that he was having more reasons to come around in full form for Willow rather than these odd jobs that he keeps himself busy with. Sai was in a small tea shop down an alleyway, but Lioren didn't want to go and toy with him again. The more he was around that demon, the more the connection grew stronger. Lioren wished to be whole again, and the only way he could do that was to stay away and stress the connection more and more. He would never tell Willow that since he wanted to do the work for her to make it easier on her with the whispers that continuously attacked her mind.

Shadows formed around him as he disappeared from outside the walls and appeared in the shadows of the castle. It was a quicker way to travel, but it took a little bit of energy from him. It was an ability that basically had a cool down and, for now, he would have to let it come back. However, there was someone's aura that he could feel close by. As he walked into the Main Halls, he took a corner and noticed that Willow was walking towards the temple as he moved. Lioren quickly caught up to her. "It seems that our smaller issues are now in order and Shuhei has his next set of orders." He stated quietly. They were more out in the open than back in Daniel's office, but they would still be able to talk about anything as long as they were both aware of their surroundings. His form was a little wispy, but nothing to be worried of. After a little bit of walking next to her, his form was slowly hardening into a body. "How was your visit with our oblivious healer?" He asked. Lioren never really like the Royal Healer all too much. It seemed that her job had an overrated-ness to it and she was put into the light a little more than she should have. Almost anyone could deal with that job, but it seemed that it could go to her head instead. So Lioren did wonder how the interaction between the two of them had went.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Kyuuei, Mistress of Mischief

Hey, wanna try it
Oh, I wanna try it
Boy, you ought to know that I'm a wild girl

The vixen looked thoughtful as the chesty woman spoke of her husband. Well, she had need of some things as well, and this woman she imagined would make a valuable envoy. Her husband as well perhaps. "Kyuuei will create some contracts once she meets the husband. She needs to know what she's dealing with. Kyuuei normally searches for her contracts herself." The vixen wrapped herself around Alana, and took the form of a simple, but luxurious and weightless fur. Her intentions were clear. She would 'ride' Alana back to her husband and scout him. Likely without him knowing she was there. While Kyuuei was on Alana, she would feel a great deal of energy flowing through her. She would feel like she had the strength to run all the way back to the kingdom in less than a day.

Far away
I'm going where I want to forever
Never giving in, I'll never surrender
Stare down the darkest days with a laugh and a wink and a smile

Loyal Conversationalist

????? & ??????

”So tell me, where'd you get that thing?”

”Mm, could you be a bit more specific?”

”The blade, smartass.”

”Oh that. I nicked it when no one was watching...”

”Wait what?”

”Yeah, so are you going to play or not? There's more at stake than just the blade after all, not like he's going to be missing it”

”Y-you stole the blade right under everyone's nose! We weren't suppose to do anything like this!”

”I stole it when no one was looking and I said we aren't going to do anything significant – now are you going to play or not?”

”Hmrh, fine. After all you've got a fine bottle of brandy in the mix, might as well win it before you drink it empty. However.”

”However?”

”Why do we have to play here?”

”Just for fun. Not like anyone will notice us being in the most obvious place ever, besides it is going to take ages for that bird guy to figure out his blade is missing. We'll be long gone before anyone notices, trust me.”

”..... Trusting you is like trusting my wife to tell me anything.”

”Now that is your problem, not mine...”

”And it is Qrow. It is not even close to being a bird – not to mention his tent being the most obvious isn't exactly true”

”Not like he'll walk in here any minute, they're just about to start abandoning this place.”

”Sometimes I do not even know why I take up any of your dares or go anywhere with you to do anything.”

”It is because I am charismatic, flamboyant and all around too cute and irresistable to not follow and do everything with.”

”You forgot, 'and full of myself'.”

Loyal Conversationalist

Thaddeus D. Argon & Arden

Out of your league, deadman.

"It is said that we are the instruments of our own downfall."

- Daniel Jorweg

Mood piece: Quiet morning.

Arden slowly began to open up her eyes, waking up from what felt like a nightmare that had dragged on for an eternity. However the bed and dimly lit room were familiar enough to shed away the horror of her nightmare, yet her body felt weak – broken. It was if someone had broken every bone in her body and let them heal up fast, everything ached and the light that pushed in from a small window at the corner of the room felt blinding as she gazed towards it. All of what had happened with Othin and meeting the new stranger, Thaddeus D. Argon, seemed but a dream at this point. Just how long had she been sleeping?

As her vision got adjusted to the light, she gazed around the room as she felt too weak and tired to get up. Had she been drinking the whole of last night that hard? It had to be, because nothing else in the world compared to this pain and ache. However something caught her attention as she heard someone move beside her bed. Turning to look, she expected it to be Othin rummaging through her bag and looking for sweets – yet was faced with a stranger. An old man with a bold head and a long white beard and moustache, his eyes closed as he seemed to be humming or chanting to himself quietly. He swayed back and forth gently, holding his hands together. He was unlike anyone else she had ever met, dressed in odd silk ropes – even his hands were covered by silk gloves up to his elbows, maybe even higher. For a moment, she could just stare at the man silently before opening her mouth to scream profanities at him to get him to leave that instant. However what came out was just a scream and soon cries of pain as her body protested the attempt to continue.

The old man did not seem to be affected by the sudden loud noise and merely continued to sway, chanting silently. Arden attempted to get out of the bed, but it was then that the man spoke to her. “It is no good for you to get up. You, rest.”, he spoke with an unfamiliar accent. Yet a moment after she stopped, she realized the man came from somewhere far to the east. It was his attire and accent, his appearance that finally snapped the pieces in together. But soon after that she realized that on her were nothing but bandages and she hurried to cover herself with the blanket even more. “Who are you and what the heck are you doing beside my bed! Where's Othin and Thaddeus!”, she growled past her teeth while searching for something to smack against the man's head.

“Othin is not a name I know. I came here because of Thaddeus.”, the man stated calmly as he turned to face her with a warm fatherly smile. He had a strange, calmly presence to him. Like that of an elderly grandfather who knew more than one would expect and understood those around him better then they themselves did. “Wait, what do you mean with that? Where's Othin, heck – where am I?”, inquired the woman as she finally forsake the attempt to find anything in arms reach.

“They call this city, Bubastis. Brought here by a dragon, so am told. Othin, not here – do not know who he is. A smiths place, one who knows a great deal of weapons of magic.”, he answered and reached down to the floor before him. Taking up a bowl of wood, he poured hot water into it from a pot made of jade. The craftsmanship alone must've cost a fortune, Arden though as she watched him cautiously. Adding in leaves of a herb, he began to stir them into it with a strange whisk focusing on it calmly and almost ritualistic rolling the water around. “That answered nothing, a dragon brought me here? But why not Othin and where's Thaddeus? He should at least know what is going on?”, she stated as she attempted to move. Indeed, only attempted.

She came to the horrific realization soon as she failed to get her legs moving, right after poking them and not feeling a thing. She couldn't feel her legs, she couldn't feel her nails digging into them through the blanket. “What is wrong, child?”, the man asked peacefully despite her panicked look. “I.. I can't feel my legs.... I can't feel them... I can't feel my legs at all!”, she screamed as she hammered her foot with her fists in fit of panic and rage. Hoping that it was just a dream that it was just because she had been asleep for so long. Her memories of the events after they entered the cave stopped with the explosion, what had happened in between everything? She was screaming and crying, trying to make sense of everything around her.

It was only after she had finally calmed down a little and was trying to swallow her tears, when the man lifted the bowl up to his chest height and took in the strong aroma steaming up from it with a deep breath. “Thaddeus is no longer here.”, he stated. But before Arden could fall into a shock from the worst possible implication of that, the man handed out the bowl to her and smiled. “For he is outside, Tea perhaps?”.

Loyal Conversationalist

Mathias

Enigmatic as always

- Daniel Jorweg

“Or perhaps you should attempt to trust someone else for once, rather than your own judgement.”

“For we have seen where that judgement of yours carries you and everyone around you.”

The voice carried from all around the two, Othin and Izora, moving around them and coming from an unseen participant. The wind began to swirl around them with the voice, circling tightly around the two before black mist began to form up around them. Not too long after that a figure emerged from the mist, forming as quickly as the mist itself had appeared – walking around the two in an inquisitive and peaceful manner. Mathias, or at least to Othin, a form of him, soon stopped in front of them. Much like before, he had no hostility to him as he swirled Daniel's cane around in his hand almost cheerfully.

“Or have you already forgotten that all of this, is as a result of the decision you've made while pushing away every helping hand when they were offered to you?”

The sounds of the cart had vanished, as a matter of fact – all sound had vanished. It was if time itself held its breath when the man was in their presence. No doubt in order to hide himself for the world and his reasons of meeting Othin from some other forces seeking the two of them. For he did not use magic or rather not the same magic Othin knew and was. It perhaps explained why it was easy for him to hide as well as find Othin. Like he had said before, it was a taboo he had tapped into. Which would make it even harder to measure just what he was capable of.

“A new friend I see with you? I apologize for the rude interruption and lack of introduction, I am Mathias.”

"Would you do what had to be done, in order to save everything you loved? Even if you knew you would become the villain..

-Mathias

--raphael_kitten--

irishwriter

Dedicated Lunatic

ωilloω Eiza Grєy

User ImageUser Image

Willow had finally gotten sick of the Royal Healer and had politely taken her leave as it was all about appearances right now. As soon as her coven was ready, she would bow. She felt a slight relief when Lioren came; he was her own personal shield even if the whispers did not stop completely. She listened to his small report and then let out a sigh when he asked. "Nosy as ever. The fool wanted in on a war meeting probably to spout war and peace. How that bloodhound of a king hasn't chopped her head of yet is beyond me," Willow stated with annoyance as she walked up the stairs of the temple. The few priestesses that were out bowed to her when she walked past and when she was in the temple one of her generals came over and took the herbs when Willow gave them to her. She bowed and mumbled the old witch greeting before going off in the shadows. "Is there still no luck in searching for that beast?" Of course the Witch Mother was asking about the Drake that still alluded her. It was as if someone was hiding him from the world itself and it was starting to wear at her nerves with each passing second.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin was about to move forward again but of course. He waited and looked at Mathias warily as he materialized. The weakened state he was in, this was not a good thing. He couldn't tell what Mathias was thinking at this time and that felt dangerous to him. He did not want his new companion to be truly sucked up into all of this or harmed by Mathias if she started taking a swing at him. "I seem to be reminded every single day of what happens when I decide to interact with people, I can't do anything right, which then causes total disaster," he answered as best he could since having no sleep in this weakened state has made his brain slow. He took a small step back towards Izora even though he knew it would be a feeble attempt to protect her or to stop her from lashing out. He could not predict what she would do nor what Mathias would do anymore. "What is it that you want now, Mathias," he asked. This truly was a bad day for him, first the Vampire and now this person.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ℒȉoɍҽn Ȉsħaқu ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

User Image

Just hearing about the "Royal Healer" was enough for him. The details of her reminded him of a certain elf that he had encountered back in his previous world. If his memories served him correctly, the elf's name was Lumina. The only reason why that one had gotten to him was that she had gotten very close to destroying his container's engagement. Enough thought on his past. At this time, Willow was the important one, no one else. "I would believe that her time will come very soon. If she's still only on about peace with a war around the corner, I would think the King would not need her talents. There are plenty of others within those armies that have a healing sense but can also be of use in battle." Lioren stated. To have a healer was fine but if the battle came up close and the healer wasn't able to defend themselves...Well, they weren't useful anymore. That was his own opinion though, and it was brought about from centuries of experience. Lioren followed behind and next to Willow as they traversed the halls of the temple.His form would wisp here and there, but he was solid enough for others to not question him. There were always a few that asked about it, but there was no answer for a question like that. Once his ties with Shuhei didn't matter anymore, then his full form would come into being. He was looking forward to it, but there were steps that were necessary still.

He stopped next to her whenever she either had to bow for appearance or handed off things to her generals inside the temple. Lioren wasn't one to act on appearance, however if the time called for it, then he would be obliged to do so for Willow's sake. And only for her sake. A certain question came up though. He knew it was to do so but this question also didn't have a good answer, or any answer for it. "Currently...No. No luck. I would like to send hunters or mercenaries to do the job, but it would gather too much attention of the King and his men if done so. Search or word of mouth only gets us so far, my dear." He stated. "And it seems that my senses haven't picked up on the drake. As if something was blocking me, or my powers aren't fully awakened. My connection to Shuhei needs to be severed soon. To have my full being; mind, soul, and body, would help us immensely." He added. "Soon..." He thought to himself. Soon he would have the power needed to sever connections. It would need to happen before the Pacter finds a replacement. He needs as much power as he can get without asking Willow for her own.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Izora's eyes narrowed as a man materialized before Othin and her. He seemed to be someone Othin knew, since he called him by Mathias. A chill entered Izora's body. One colder then her own flesh. She knew something was up. She listened to the negative banter between the two before she saw Othin take a step backwards towards her. Her gaze broke from Mathias to Othin then back to Mathias once more.
The pale being took a step forward and closed the gap between Othin and her. She slid an arm loosely over his chest and allowed only Mathias to only see one of her eyes from behind Othin's head. Her other hand tapped on his shoulder that had the hand with her Kris. If he was there to hurt Othin, she needed her weapon. Othin was in no condition to fight, especially with his lack of rest which he refused to take.
Izora hoped Othin understood her unspoken demand. She surely wouldn't make an attack on the man before her. The feeling he gave was one she knew to be cautious of. But she wasn't going to lay her blade down and except a fate of death without fighting, for her or for Othin at this point. When Mathias introduced himself, Izora kept silent. It was Othin who then asked him what he wanted. Of course, she wanted to know as well.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☠‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

irishwriter

Darfen Makuro

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

The female werewolf frowned and crossed her arms. "Honestly, why in the hell would they not tell me the truth? What benefit did it give them? My total clueless knowledge amuse them?" She said in a harsh tone as she looked away from Kuren. On one hand she felt angered that her father and others would completely disregard her as an inner circle among them. She was the leader's daughter. On the other hand she felt completely embarrassed as to what little she knew of the Rebellion. And yet she wanted to join them. "And good on the rebels for not letting the scouts return, they deserved it!" She said a little too harsh which she corrected quickly. "I mean, they were working for the kingdom and they probably resisted to join you." She said hoping to change the mood slightly.
As Juliana followed Kuren the rest of the way, she allowed her ears to pick up any sounds from near by. Nothing, which was good. Her attention was brought back to Kuren when he spoke about the two mentioned before, Qrow and Marina as well as their wait in his barracks. She nodded and watched him raise a hand to open the Fortress doors. Intrigued, Juliana followed Kuren inside. Now she was finally going to join the Rebellion.
As they walked through the Fortress, Juliana could feel eyes burning holes in her very being. She knew many wondered why she was there and soon they would wonder if she could be trusted since her past had connected her with the kingdom. She ignored the gazes of men and women alike as they pressed on to the barracks. A man had appeared beside Kuren and spoke to him in quiet tones. She wished she could hear but they were done before she could hone in on them. "You know you can just call me Juliana. No need for the Lady." She said as he joked with her and lead her to the barracks.
Once to the barracks, Kuren turned to her once more. He explained that Qrow would be with them shortly. She sighed slightly and looked back at the training grounds. "I rather not rest if that's alright with you." She said as she smiled. "I rather pass the time training. Would you care for a spare?" She said as she turned her head to him. "Your training ground looks pretty empty today, I'm sure there will be enough room for a werewolf and a vampire to spare." She said jokingly to him. She let her spear rest on her shoulder and cracked a facetious smile. "I promise I'll go easy on you." Juliana said as she made her way to the grounds. She knew if she could get under his skin slightly, he would not decline her odd yet practical request. Plus she wanted to see what exactly he could do physically if not in his own way, magically. She let herself giggle playfully as she made her way out to the open on the training grounds.
User Image

Haseo Gentsu

Loyal Conversationalist

Mathias

Enigmatic as always

- Daniel Jorweg

The man merely chuckled at the distrust placed upon him, for it appeared to him as nothing but childish. Was he that big of a threat, even after all of this? Did Othin really think that if he was going after him with utter and total hostility that showing himself before attacking was what he would do? Othin's companion was perhaps what amused him even more, since her behavior reminded him of the woman that he met when fighting the drake. Arrogance and blind to say the least. Tapping the side of his jaw with his fingers in a slow rhythm, he gazed up to the darkness and void brought on by the mist.

"What do I want?"

"I thought I already had given you an answer to that", was the answer that came from behind the two. In fact, it came right behind Izora's back. A sickeningly twisted presence of Mathias was present there, it felt wrong and corrupted - yet weaker than the one that still remained before them. And indeed behind them stood another image of the man, but not an illusion or conjuring - just another Mathias.

"I want to fix what you broke and finally bring an end to this cycle of madness that so sweetly enwraps the two of us. Bring you and Adria back together, make everything sunshines and rainbows.", They continued. Talking in a dissonant unison, showing quite a bit of displeasure towards Othin's question, He knew what he wanted, he knew full well he wanted to fix the situation as he had told it a week ago to him. He even gave him Adria's soul, one he had stored in just for him - to make up for the past mistakes.

"Would you do what had to be done, in order to save everything you loved? Even if you knew you would become the villain..

-Mathias

--raphael_kitten--

irishwriter

Dedicated Lunatic

ωilloω Eiza Grєy

User ImageUser Image

Willow suppressed a growl of frustration and entered a part of the temple that was just her's. What the world did not know was this was the very spot where she had met Daniel. This is where the 'kingdom' started. Where her plans had started in bringing back her coven to its full glory. She went over to the desk that held papers of spells. The heavy smell of incense was suffocating the room to where anyone that wasn't a Witch or even a Demon would be choking on it. It was a barrier she had made that not even the spirits of the good earth could penetrate. She sat down in an old chair that had the carvings of her people's writing. Her chair, her throne. "So I must be forced to wait," she hissed, "and Mathias isn't of much help either. Could never tell what that being was thinking." She tapped on the wood of the arm of the chair with one of her nails. "I do hope he finishes everything he wishes to do and helps settle our contract. My patience has become so thin and that peace loving healer has caused it to be thinner! I cannot make a move if that Drake still lives," she said in exasperation.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
tin

I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
I'm begging for forgiveness, everything I've done
It's all so wrong

If this is to end in fire

Othin felt uncomfortable being touched but he endured since it seemed as if Izora was waiting to strike instead of doing it blindly. He also had to suppress a shudder when he felt another Mathias. Of course the being would hide his real body. "You'll have to forgive me, working on no sleep tends to make me forget easily," he stated with a grimace. He was starting to remember but either way; Adria was asleep and getting her body right now was something that Othin could not do in his condition. "Also since I am starting to remember you never told me the how. You just told me the want," he pointed out, "it is also hard to trust someone who went and committed a taboo and is practically secreting such an offsetting feeling." He really wanted to shudder at the sunshines and rainbows part since the feeling in the air just did not match at all what Mathias was saying.

He really hoped that Mathias would quickly go away soon and also hoped this did not end with them having another fight. Considering that Othin was not using his powers and his body was not in the most healthiest state. He was barely hanging on to this body when half of him just wanted to be free from it. Othin could not risk it because of his brother and also, despite him wanting to tear Othin piece by piece, Othin was still hiding Thaddeus from any magical eyes.

ploɔ ǝuoƃ llɐ s,ʇI
suıǝʌ ʎɯ uı ɯouǝʌ 'sɹǝʇuılds puɐ suɹoɥʇ ʎluo s,ǝɹǝɥ
ɹǝʇuıʍ ssǝlpuǝ uɐ s,ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎW

ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝuıʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ǝsıɐ

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Izora Caudelz

Izora's attention turned to another man behind her. She let a hiss/growl escape her lips. The energy she now felt off of him began to make her body feel ill. She allowed her body to turn slightly more to the one behind but still able to see the first one in front. She still hadn't received her weapon from Othin. She allowed her gaze to stop on Othin as he spoke. He mostly spoke of things in his past she would more then likely have no idea what he was talking about.
Izora let her hand drop from Othin's chest. He seemed to be stable enough to stand on his own. Izora then took a step to make her back facing Othin's back. "So, it seems like we are at a stalemate. What shall you do now?" She asked looking at the second body of the man standing in front. She didn't really like having an enemy to her back but having Othin there eased some of that tension.
As she battled the feeling she got from the man's energy, her eyes narrowed. 'Just what did Othin do to this Adria?' She asked in her mind. 'Could this have something to with upsetting the balance he talked of before?' She said in her mind once more. Many questions arose, with her getting so little answers. She then slightly glanced at Othin. "I'll follow your lead Othin." She asid as she then narrowed her eyes once more at the man. She was ready to get out of there.

irishwriter

Darfen Makuro

Loyal Conversationalist

Mathias

Enigmatic as always

- Daniel Jorweg

"Stalemate? Hardly...", was the grim response from a third Mathias emerging from the mist. His body slowly forming as if made of the mist itself. "But back to the actual matter at hand. You have never bothered to ask, Father. Instead you sent someone else to do that which you did not dare and even sacrificed your own caretaker, without even bothering to stop and ask - why?", the man who had first emerged followed up on the third.

"It is rather rare to see you stop and ask. I am rather - how could I put this bluntly - baffled.", the man took a hold of his chin and tilted his head to the side a bit. He had that inquisitive and confused look to him, even as he twirled the cane around casually. But after a long silence, measuring the situation and letting Othin's statement sink in, he answered. "A ritual I have been preparing. Or rather Daniel was preparing. The fool thought he could contain your power, through that all the magic in existence, into a single point. Not realizing such a thing is not possible. So I took the liberty, as he took the liberty to take my soul, to modify his ritual.". Mathias began to wander back and forth as he explained, waving his hand lazily and not expecting neither of them to understand the details of what he had done.

"What he was going to do was going to cause nothing, but the apocalypse. However through constant strengthening of the ritual and modification of it, I have made it capable of utilizing this taboo of mine. However I lack the strength to perform that which I originally intended, which was to bring Adria back on my own - to prove I wanted to end this mindless conflict. For that I will require your assistance. Perhaps and just perhaps, we might be able to repair some damage you have done to yourself through your pointless care for the drake and strain you push yourself to."

The last part he uttered under his breath, gritting his teeth. "And make myself whole again."

-Mathias

--raphael_kitten--

irishwriter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out