Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( xxxHIGH ACHIEVEMENT ALWAYS TAKESxxx )
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Sigh…

One may be born into the royal family. Status could be inherited but etiquette. Oh, etiquette was meant to be learned. When the b*****d prince was just going to impose Lilith to eat her plate and follow Lina Yue’s example… well, just a look at the elder sister discouraged him to even mention the 20 year-old princess. It would take a few years for Lina Yue to learn proper manners and less than two hours to apply or put in practice etiquette.

Yes, etiquette could be learned. Fraya trained as an assassin would have easily picked up on certain details and pick up the right utensil to use for her meal.

There were a lot of improper things happening at the table. Holding on to his fork and knife he watched Lina Yue acting like a three year-old again, neglecting everything that was taught. Vaguely amused but discouraged, he shook his head. Lina Yue’s teacher would have died on a heart attack if the wo/man saw this today.

“Lilith, I have been here for a while now. You were too charmed by our guests to even notice me.” There was a hint of disappointment in his voice; after all, other than Fraya, Lilith was the first one he approached when he entered the dinning room.

Nathaniel listened to Fraya’s moment of innocence, and the native medical practitioner spoke with his… strange sense of humour. A great contrast in two conversations that clearly depicted who were too young to be at the table who shouldn’t be at the table at all. “Don’t be silly,” Nathaniel quickly interjected and planted a quick kiss on the top Lilith of head, half-listening to her. Bless his beloved sister for not being the biggest talker sometimes; otherwise, he would have been caught red-handed for not being the most attentive older brother. “I will be there the morrow but I cannot promise on the following days. I would like to see you with other people just as I--Lina Wait!”

That girl! There was no such thing as control with her. “Fraya there is no need to go after her,” he continued just in case the female assassin wanted to tail her. “We have to start treating you as a guest and suitor from now on instead. Leave the task to someone else. Lilith, let us not put the chefs’ efforts to waste? Otherwise, you will need the strength to wake up early and tend the garden. Mother would be proud of you but still worried if you do not finish you plate.”

He looked up to Gillian as the man took away the plates. “Gillian, send my regards to the kitchen staff. It was delicious. So was Carver's pinapple dessert.” He placed the napkin on the table and gave a hug to Lilith. After a court nod and a few words of courtesy, Nathaniel excused himself from the table at his turn. On his way out, he dismissed Hollyanne from her duties and requested her to accompany him. He spent the remainder of the night finishing up his paperwork in the company of the insomniac ex-guard. After all, he did promise the youngest sibling that he would be doing some gardening in the morning with her.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

sexydemon_misuki

Ninja cafinated_coffee

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Not really paying attention, but still aware of the people around him, Phoebus heard himself made reference to by this 'Prince Nathaniel' character. He squinted slightly. He wasn't feeling up to it. Lilith was a nice girl, and although they got along well earlier that morning, he didn't feel like making more of an effort. Bringing himself to smile nicely, he politly declined. "It would be an honor, but I'm afraid I am very tired from my journey and will not be up to in tomorrow," he spoke with a little more dignity than he had displayed before.

Finishing up his dinner silently, paying little attention to what was happening around him, Phoebus soon realized that many of the dinner guests had already retired for the evening. Thinking he'd do the same, he stood and gave a short goodbye to the people still present at the table. Exiting the room, he wandered down the hall. He had no idea where the room he would be presiding was, but he didn't full intend on going to sleep yet. Exploring, Phoebus found himself in parts of the castle which he knew not how to get out of. The halls all seemed to look the same, and hope of finding his way back to any of the few places he was acquainted was lost.

Not feeling even the least bit uncomfortable being off by his self, Phoebus continued to stroll casually. He came across a large glass door, with engravings of leaves and vines in smoked out glass and simple carvings. Looking through the door to the still slightly light evening, Phoebus saw what he could only assume to be the courtyard. Pushing one of the doors open, Phoebus stepped outside and breathed in the night air. It smelled faintly of apples. What a pleasant smell. Smiling to himself, Phoebus looked around the open grounds. Slightly far off there appeared to be many apple trees. To his right, there were lilac bushes and other flowers. There was a fountain in the center of the courtyard, it's body made of white marble, carved in many circular shapes all stacked on top one another. The water spilling over the levels was perfectly clear, reflecting the deep blue of the sky.

Seeing a much closer tree than any of the apple one's, Phoebus walked over to the side with the flowers and bushes. An old, thick tree was looming over a particularly inviting looking patch of grass. Sitting down in the shade of the tress, Phoebus sighed, breathing in the pleasant outdoor smells again, letting them envelop him in their flavor. Gazing up towards the sky, he looked at the stars through the trees branches and leaves. He tried looking for stars and constellations that he would recognize, missing his home. Finding them quickly, Phoebus smiled. At least the sky was still the same as always.

ROULETTES&.BLACKJACK ████
                                          XXXXXX GONNA BUILD US A PARADISE, XXXX IF YOU WANNA LIVE THERE YOU'LL HAVE TO DRUG ME
                                          XXXX ( XX braithewaiteXX ) XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

Braith huffs a sigh at her, the action affectionately exasperated, before he tugs her forward to place a sound kiss on her forehead. (The fact that it landed on the cold metal of her helmet was academic; it was the sentiment that counted, as always.) The slug she delivers is shrugged off with the barest hint of a flinch and a little laugh.

"Don't worry," he tells her, sounding amused and more than a little abashed. Hollyanne was rarely a mother hen, but when she was, it always made him feel both pleased and embarrassed. "I'll get my beauty sleep. Not that I need it, but, well. Not everyone can be as pretty as you without trying."

With a parting smile and a little wave, Braith sets off, though not in the direction of the barracks. He wasn't tired, yet; indeed, all the excitement had put him more than a little on edge, and the cool evening air would do good to calm his thoughts. The guard weaves through the dark hallways until he's pushing out a door, the sweet scent of honeysuckle and roses tickling his nose as he steps carefully into the garden.

It was small and private, boxed in by tall, immaculately groomed hedges that separated it from the rest of the grounds. Braith had discovered it as a young boy and had been visiting it almost regularly, appreciating the silent solace it offered. Never once had he seen another person here, not even a gardener, and he wasn't entirely sure just who the garden belonged to in the first place.

But such was not the case, now. A man stood in the midst of a few rhododendron bushes, tall but not as tall as Braith himself, smoke curling lazily from his mouth like some great dragon.

The moonlight painted his skin silver, catching on his dark hair, and Braith tensed of his own volition, eyes narrowing. The man was handsome in profile, certainly, but a pretty face said nothing of one's intentions; and, as he was a stranger in the castle, that could only mean that he was one of the... the king's guests.

"Excuse me, sir, are you- lost?"

Yujiki
                                                  SailorHeichou

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User Image

x

xxx T h o u g h txx S a wx T h ex Đ e v i lx T h i sx M o r n i n gx L o o k i n gx I nx T h exM i r r o rx

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening to:
I'll Be Good - Jaymes Young ║》With: . . . ║》Mood: Indifferent.

x
x

《║x X N e v e rX M e a n tx T ox M a k ex Y o u xB l e e dx B u tx T h e x B l o o dx O nx M yx H a n d sx S c a r e sx M ex T ox D e a t hx ║》

Quiet, alone time for the doctor was never a good thing. Not in the slightest. Quiet time meant he thought and thinking often led to thoughts of guilt and regret which is exactly the route his mind was taking him as he leaned against a stone pillar covered in vines of green ivy. By now he was on his third cigarette, the doctor had always been a bit of a chain smoker and he knew it would be the death of him one day. In the meantime, Lawrenzo thought back to his most recent loss on the operating table. It was a young girl from a small village on the outskirts of the Kingdom. Her parents had traveled a long way to the capital city to have their ill daughter treated, begged Lawrenzo to save her and yet he couldn't do anything for her in the end. Lawrenzo plucked the cancerous stick from his lips and sucked his teeth loudly in annoyance.

Honestly, there was no point in moping about it now. It happened a month ago but for some reason knowing that he let that poor child down was still bothering him.She had only begun living her young life and to die at the tender age of six, the doctor couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty. It came with the territory he supposed, you win some, you lose some. That was the vicious circle of life, after all. Lawrenzo knew of the unfairness and cruelty of this world all too well. The doctor barely took any notice of the new presence, proving just how deep in thought he truly was if he didn't even feel he was being watched. When an unfamiliar voice asked if he was lost, the doctors yellow eyes flashed toward the shadows the high green shrubbery cast over most of the Garden grounds and he saw a guard standing there. A rather large guard at that. The man must have been even the slightest bit taller than himself if he had to guess. Lawrenzo could see the man's suspicious gaze and it was almost enough to have the doctor snorting in amusement. Perhaps the guard was thinking he was some low-life scoundrel who sneaked onto the castle grounds. Wouldn't be the first time he'd been suspected of doing something he wasn't, he supposed.

The doctor sighed softly blowing smoke out of his nose,"Do I look like I'm lost?" his low voice asked a bit sarcastically. Well, so much for first impressions.

(OOC: Not exactly sure how I feel about this new layout but oh well. )

renegade mage

《║ ℐ' ℓ ℓx B ex AxB e t t e rx M a nx T o d a y,x ℐ' ℓ ℓx B exG o o d. ║》

xx F o rx A l lx O fx T h eX B r u s i e sX &x T h ex T e a r sx F o rx A l lx O fx T h ex T h i n g sx I ' v ex D o n ex A l lx T h e s ex Y e a r sx

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Fraya
Assassin

Fraya gave a nod to Lina, she understood that since they all knew one another so well she was bound to give away how she felt. Lina was perceptive that way and secrets were shared between the two of them. She even taught her how to defend herself when needed.She smiled brightly hearing that the pups would be born soon. She knew how much Lina loved the wolves and that they accepted her into their pack. Fraya looked at Pyry when Lina made the comment about not making a good wife. The way she put it made who ever would say it sound crazy. She doubted that she'd even have a chance, the princess would have a better chance then she but if she didn't have hope than what hope would she have herself? "I suppose you could say the same about me then. Who would love someone who lives with a tiger?" She asked with a light sigh.

Once Lina explained where she was going Fraya nodded to her. It was her silent way of letting her know it was alright to go. She laughed lightly when Nathaniel called after Lina. That woman had a mind of her own and didn't listen to anyone. All the royals had their own little ticks, all of them had a will of their own and voiced their opinions differently. Fraya stood up shortly after only for Nathaniel to tell her not to bother going after Lina. She looked at him with doe eyes then looked down, placing her hands in her lap. She bit the inside of her lip hard enough for it to bleed, anything to keep herself from blushing at his statement. He commented on treating her like a suitor. She gave a nod and remained silent.

She watched as everyone left the dinning hall, once alone she stood up and gave Pyry some food she hadn't touched. She sighed softly and licked the corner of her mouth where the blood was. The tiger made a rumbling sound softly and nuzzled her hand. "Nothing is wrong." She stated stroking the soft white fur. "Miss Fraya, we took the liberty of moving your things into the castle and giving you a room here." A young servant girl stated meekly and motioned for her to follow. Fraya followed the girl to a room and walked in. The room was very beautiful. She had never slept in a bed as soft as the beds in the castle. She had never even had a room of her own. She turned around to say thank you but the girl was already gone. Fancy food and blushing over Nathaniel was making her loos her touch. She sighed and took Nathaniels coat off. She looked at it. It was made with the finest material. It was soft and well made, hand stitched and it smelt faintly of him. She smiled at the kind gesture but didn't get her hopes up.

She lay the coat on the bed and got ready for bed. She brushed her long snow white hair. She braided her long hair that came just below her butt. She walked over to the dresser and opened the drawers. There were different clothing for her, all dresses. She held on up and looked at it in the mirror. She made a funny face at herself then laughed at the dress. How was anyone suppose to move in all this material, men had it easier. She put it back and looked around some more. She found the pajamas only they weren't hers. They were silk and unlike anything she wore before. She looked around for her clothes and found none of her usual clothing. She sighed and pulled on the gold and red silk night dress. It was the softest thing that ever touched her body. The nightgown hugged her hourglass shaped body and flowed down her hips. She looked at herself and blushed. She even looked different to herself.

She was tired and she walked over to the bed and laid down. Only she couldn't sleep, she wasn't use to the luxuries. She lay one the floor with Pyry and snuggled him. He purred softly and curled up with her as she used him as a pillow. "Hiki 'oe mana'o'i'o Keia?" She said breathlessly looking up at the sky. The tiger made a noise and put his paws around her and pulled her closer to him like she was the teddy bear and he the human. She smiled sleepily. "Aloha au iā ‘oe." She said with a yawn and went to sleep

(Out Of Candy: This is what she says in her language. can you believe this? I love you too}

x3 Lina x3
paralyzedphoenix
SailorHeichou
renegade mage
Yujiki
User Image
User Image

Izzlyn hummed ever so softly as she picked the apples, one by one the red fruits dropping into the basket below her. “It’s times like these that I wish I had a ladder Brutus.” She patted the trees trunk and looked up towards the sky her eyes only driven to the castle that towered over her beloved trees. “I can only wonder, what it is like to live in a castle.” She ran her fingers through her short blonde hair tousling the back before going down the tendrils of long wisps she left running down the side of her face before letting out a soft sigh of wonder. As her eyes laid upon the castle she failed to take note that the garden was filling with eyes making her job a little more than dangerous for her.

Then it came into focus, that one apple at the end of the branch, its redness flicking with hints of gold from the castle light. It was large and Izzlyn knew she could get a good price for it. But it had been days since she tried to retrieve the apple. It was a faulty risk to go so far out onto a branch, and Izzlyn had already tried, only receiving moans and creaks from the trees core. But tonight might be different, the tree could have grown stronger since then, or maybe luck was on her side tonight. So against a better judgment she climbed up one more level onto the branch where the apple hung from. Using another branch as a balance she held on tightly with a small hand feeling her weight shift back and forth. As she drew nearer to the apple the branch began to moan and creak once more. “Shut up Brutus it will be alright. I just need that apple.” Only a little more, she reached out her fingers grazing the surface of the apple.

CRACK! CRASH! The sound roared out as the branch would fall to the ground. Leaving Izzlyn hanging from the other branch she used to balance her way out to the apple. Both her arms wrapped tightly to the solid wood for dear life, fearing a fall would surely injure her. “Oh no oh no oh no oh no!” She tried to pull herself up but it was no use.

User Image
User Image

XXXXXX GONNA BUILD US A PARADISE, XXXX IF YOU WANNA LIVE THERE YOU'LL HAVE TO DRUG ME

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

The cautious wariness falls from his face to be replaced with a heavy frown, and Braith straightens his back, crosses his arms over his chest. A bid to intimidate, perhaps; he wasn't wearing his armor, but he still had the pilfered sword at his hip, and his height wasn't exactly anything to sniff at.

"Common courtesy," comes the answer, stiff and retrained. Normally anyone who spoke to him like that would have made quick acquaintance with a flat surface- Braith had never made any secret about his more impulsive tendencies- but he was still a guard, and could very well lose his head if he were to try and beat a guest. "I've never seen anyone in the garden before, so I was just wondering if you found it by accident."

He really was handsome, despite the sneer that now twisted his expression, and Braith eyes him up and down even as he shuffles forward a few steps. He nods towards the cigarette pinched between two fingers. "Care to share?

SailorHeichou

Cold Master

User Image

x

xxx T h o u g h txx S a wx T h ex Đ e v i lx T h i sx M o r n i n gx L o o k i n gx I nx T h exM i r r o rx

I'll Be Good - Jaymes Young ║》With: Castle Guard. ║》Mood: Indifferent.

x
x

《║x X N e v e rX M e a n tx T ox M a k ex Y o u xB l e e dx B u tx T h e x B l o o dx O nx M yx H a n d sx S c a r e sx M ex T ox D e a t hx ║》

The doctor snorted softly at the Guards attempt to intimidate him. Lawrenzo was not in the slightest bit intimidated or worried, even though the guard was surely big and brawny. There was a time back in his youth when he'd fight guys like him on the daily, although that was at least ten years ago now. There was no telling if the Doctor could still take on a man twice his size in muscle and he honestly wasn't looking for any trouble anyway.

So, with a resigned sigh the doctor plucked the third cigarette he had just lit from his lips. "One of the servant girls directed me here. This garden just seemed like the perfect place to have a smoke and not be bothered." he held the cigarette out between slender, tattooed fingers for the guard to take. It was probably better for him not to finish smoking this one anyway. Not unless he was truly in a rush to go to an early grave. Now, there was a thought to ponder upon.

"Careful," he warned with a smirk. "I rolled it myself so it may have a little extra bite to it."

(OOC: )

renegade mage

xx F o rx A l lx O fx T h eX B r u s i e sX &x T h ex T e a r sx F o rx A l lx O fx T h ex T h i n g sx I ' v ex D o n ex A l lx T h e s ex Y e a r sx
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

Braith takes the cigarette with a nod of acknowledgement, lifting it to his lips and sucking in a long drag. The smoke tickles at the back of his throat, and he fights back the instinct to cough, if only for his pride; even so, he makes an odd little wheezing sound, nose scrunch up with displeasure. He had never been much of a smoker, but--

"Is this even tobacco?" the guard demands critically, turning a baleful gaze to the other man. He pays back the smirk with a rather rude gesture before he remembers himself, passing back the cigarette with something like contrition. "...Sorry. I'm, uh- my name's Braithewaite. Uh. Braith. That is, my name is Braithewaite, but everyone calls me Braith because it's so long, and you're welcome to do the same?"

He'd have winced if he had wherewithal to do so; as it was, he just presses his lips together in a thin line, effectively silencing himself. It seemed to be quite the night for embarrassing himself- first with Hollyanne, now with this strangers. "So, you're- one've the His Majesty's guests?"

SailorHeichou

Cold Master

User Image

x

I'll Be Good - Jaymes Young ║》With: Braith. ║》Mood: Slightly Interested..

x
x

Lawrenzo couldn't help but chuckle in amusement at the little wheeze that escaped the guard as he inhaled the cancerous stick. "I did warn you." he reminded smugly. "And don't worry about what's in it." The doctor took the cigarette back and balanced it between his lips as he eyed the guard carefully. The man was rather rough looking, large and with a scar going across the bridge of his nose. He couldn't make out much with only moonlight to go by but he had enough to paint a clear enough face in his mind. The guard spoke, stumbling over his words a bit and the doctor only gazed at him lazily as he introduced himself as Braithwaite. Braith for short. Interesting.

The doctor blew out lazy smoke rings before answering Braith's question about being his Majesty's guest. "Well, I was chosen as a suitor by his Majesty so I guess you could call me his guest." Lawrenzo dropped the half finished cigarette to the ground beneath him and snuffed it out with the sole of his boot before he took a half a step toward the guard and held his inked hand out for him to shake. "Lawrenzo Wolf Stellar. You can call me whatever you'd like."

(OOC: Wasn't sure if I should have Lawrenzo say his title as a Doctor or keep it a surprise for Braith later on. emotion_yatta )

renegade mage

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Demanding attention was a large crack coming from far into the trees across the courtyard. Glancing over in the direction of the noise, Phoebus debated weather to investigate, or stay where he was. It may only be a small animal, that was the most likely case. He sighed, glancing up to stare at the stars once more.

The way the moon light was shining seemed to catch and illuminate something that didn't belong. Noticing a small bit of moving colour, that of an article of clothing, through the thick tree line, Phoebus sat up. He squinted, not sure at to what his eyes were seeing. There seemed to be something dangling from high up on a tree. A cloth set out to dry, perhaps? But that would be extremely silly, to do the laundry out here. He saw the fabric struggling, trashing around a bit, and one quick flash of a limb, made Phoebus jump up.

A person must have been hanging from that tree. Phoebus sprinted across the open field, toward the trees. He didn't know why this person was in this situation, but he knew that they would need help. He called out as he approached, "Are you alright?! I'm coming to help!"

Finding himself upon the tree, he saw the branch, snapped from it's body lying on the ground. He saw a woman, gripping tight to another branch as her body dangled. Assessing the situation, Phoebus called out to her again, "There's a branch, right below your feet! If you slide down the one you're holding, getting closer to the trunk, you'll be able to put your feet there!" He couldn't make much out much about the lady dangling from a branch, the angle strange, the situation equally as strange.

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

He looks the other man up and down before taking his hand, giving it a firm shake before letting go as if he'd been burned. His entire life there had been a separation between rich and poor, those with status and those without; and even though the ruling family sometimes transcended those bounds, they were still firmly in place. Braith could be as friendly as the best of them, but when faced with equal treatment from someone who's above him, he can't help but feel out of his death.

"Lawrenzo," he says slowly, rolling the word around his mouth. It felt unwieldy, tripping off the tip of his tongue. "And your second name's Wolf? Or is that just a nickname? Because if it's a nickname I guess I can understand, but if it's your second name, I have to wonder what your mother was thinking."

He makes a strange noise in the back of his throat, turning to squint up at the dark sky. It was getting late- supper would be cleaned up by now, most of the kitchen staff gone to bed- and the castle would be quiet soon. Braith chances a glance at Lawrenzo from the corner of his eye, offers a tiny little smile. "Will you be alright getting to your room, or do you need a guide?"

SailorHeichou
User Image
User Image

This was it, she was going to die she began to accept the cruel fate that was given to her. "If someone could hear me now please give me another chance!" She cried out to the stars closing her eyes tightly and imagining what would happen next. She could only imaging the castle guards that would surround her and mock her, then they would shoot her with and arrow like a fowl off its perch and she would fall to her death. A few tears began to drop down from her cheeks as she looked up to the stars, silent orbs glistening in the black night.

Then from the silence came a voice, one of youth and assurance. She peeked over her shoulder and in her view stood a boy. "Um I'm unharmed, just a bit scared." She tightened her grip and flexed her arms to try and pull herself up onto the branch once more, to no avail. She looked behind her once more, the boy was alone, no guards, or no onlookers. Maybe she could get out of this just yet.

And then he spoke again, making her look down in front of her seeing just a sliver of the branch that was beneath her feet. "Oh." She took a deep breath and let go of the branch landing on the limb below her with a slight balance struggle. She wasted no time in scurrying over to the trunk, embracing it for a mere moment before climbing down to the ground.

Once she made it down, she stood there like a frightened deer looking at the boy as he stood there. His clothes were fancy, his face and hands clean, and hair perfectly combed. Her on the other hand, dressed in rags, hair a wispy mess and face covered in dirt. Her eyes drifted to behind him to see if anyone else was coming but they were alone. "Th-Thank you." She meekly spoke to him going to her basket filled with apples and picking it up. She didn't know what to do next. Should she run?

Cold Master

User Image

x

Habits Of My Heart - Jaymes Young ║》With: Braith/No one.. ║》Mood: Amused/Tired.

x
x

The doctor wasn't all that surprised by the firm handshake the guard gave him after they introduced themselves but he gave a rather unexpected snort of amusement at Braithe's questioning of his middle name. His shoulders shook lightly with quiet laughter as he covered his smile with a hand, the other shoved into the pocket of his slacks. He wasn't sure how he should answer the guard, although he saw no harm in teasing him just a little. "Do you always insult the mothers of the people you first meet or am I a special case?" he chuckled, clear mirth in his smooth voice.

He wasn't actually offended by the question, naturally, he knew the guard meant no intentional offense. He waved one of his hands dismissively in the air in one lazy motion, "I think I'll be fine getting to my room myself, I wouldn't want to take up anymore of your time." he joked sarcastically before he straightened up and turned to start walking away. "Well, it's been fun but I'll be on my way now. Pleasure to meet you, Mister Braithe." he gave another lazy wave behind his back as he walked away, his shiny boots clicking softly against the cobblestone beneath him and he made his way back inside the castle. He could still smell the cloves that lingered on his clothes and he took comfort in knowing that he'd probably already had his nicotine fix for the evening. "Would you like me to show you to your chambers, Master Stellar?" a young chamber maid bravely approached him and asked, though Lawrenzo could see the apprehension in her brown eyes. He simply sighed, "If you'd please.".

The young maid led him into a separate wing of the castle before she came to a stop at a pair of large doors. She was about to open her mouth to start speaking but the Doctor cut her short and dismissed her and with good reason. He felt a headache coming on and didn't think he'd be able to handle anyone else talking to him at the moment. He entered the grand room with all it's beautiful french provincial furniture in whites, creams and golds and he eyed the large, canopied bed critically. He shrugged and started looking through the wardrobe only to find that it had been fully supplied with all his nicest clothes from home already. 'How annoying.' he thought with a frown. Seemed the King was determined to marry off one of his children if he even went so far as to have his little hence men invade the doctors home and bring his things to the castle. He certainly didn't like the idea of anyone invading his home but there was nothing he could do about it now. Lawrenzo undressed, removing his suit jacket, waist coat, cravat tie and eventually his dress shirt until his chest and back were bare and he sighed heavily. There was really no point in him trying to sleep. He couldn't sleep for more than 2-3 hours in his own home and he was positive that wouldn't be changing here either. So, with tired eyes, Lawrenzo picked a book off of one of the shelves in the room and sat on the cushioned bench by the large window that filtered in moonlight. If he wasn't to sleep, then he would read.

(OOC: Finally got to make a post! p.s. yes, Lawrenzo has a habit of calling everyone 'Miss' or 'Mister')

renegade mage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff