Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

ROULETTES&.BLACKJACK ████
                                          XXXXXX GONNA BUILD US A PARADISE, XXXX IF YOU WANNA LIVE THERE YOU'LL HAVE TO DRUG ME
                                          XXXX ( XX braithewaiteXX ) XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

"I'm hilarious," Braith agrees genially, flashing a bland little smile as he watches Lawrenzo. The man moves like liquid, all sensuous grace, and truth be told, Braith was a little jealous. He was tall and big and ungainly, with too-long limbs that he still hadn't grown into; he wished he could have the sort of self-assurance that Lawrenzo did.

Cruel world, really.

Braith wiggles his fingers in a vague approximation of a wave as the other man strides away. He doesn't follow, though- instead, he stays in the garden for a while longer, breathing deep and turning his face up to the warm sunlight. It'd been a long day, and it was barely noon yet; if this was the stress that all these strangers brought with them, he wanted them gone.

OOC: short and shitty post but. its open to anyone else.

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Place:Hallways
Emotions: Excited
Lina Yue
☽✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☾
Moonlight Princess
The moon that crossed the sky then
shone down to say
That the seasons always change
So there's no need to worry

We always shed the same tears
You don't realize what you have
Until it's gone

Lina smiled when Fantasy said that she had the idea and couldn’t wait to see it. She listened to what Fraya said and understood what she meant. Dresses can be a pain sometimes if you were not used to them. That is why she always went with a shorter cut but had different elements of an elegant look.

Then Fraya asked about a mask and she knew what she meant. “That part is a little bit simpler. Really just go with the colors of the dress. I think I can help with that and find one that might match well with the dress depending on what kind Miss Fantasy picks for ya. Maybe we can try on some dresses for you.” She smiled to Fraya and Fantasy as a possible option to help Fraya pick a dress. “You won’t look like a fool. Trust me. I felt the same way…” Remembering herself at the first ball she had to attend. She danced with someone and stepped on his feet multiple times. “Poor guy…” She heaved a sigh. “Don’t worry, you will be fine. Also little bit of advice. Get a small heel for your shoes. A lot easier to move in. That is what I always get.” She gave a smile and a thumbs up to Fraya once again. She knew Fraya was nervous but it was a completely normal thing. Especially for those who didn’t learn the formal stuff, for example, when they skipped class.

((Out Of Cookies: Here is the dress ))

If I could have just one wish
I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday
If my feelings don't change
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees

Rest the Sadness

Ninja cafinated_coffee

SailorHeichou

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Tokiya Lee

Tokiya walked around the castle a bit with Pyry and stumbled upon the ballroom with a grand piano in it for the ball. He smiled and walked in. "Shall I play a little something for you Pyry?" He asked the tiger who followed him into the ballroom. He looked around at a few servants working and setting up. He took a seat and played a few notes to make sure the piano was finely tuned which it was. He cracked his knuckles and began playing Requiem for a dream. Every time he played the piano he got lost in the music and it was like there was nothing else in the world but the music and himself.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces