Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Tokiya Lee

Tokiya had herd of the man, a rather well known doctor but he never had the pleasure of conversing with him. Today must have been his lucky day, not only was he back in the city but the person who bumped into him just so happened to be the Doctor he was so curious about. His smile widened with excitement. The man didn't sound too happy about being chosen as a suitor, being married to royalty wasn't bad but it was still being asked to do something not everyone was so eager to do now a days. "Marriage isn't for everyone, it complicates things." He commented, the big smile still on his face.

"Company would be appreciated in this marble maze." He said walking with the man. When Lawrenzo commented on not knowing him he bowed to him. "Forgive me, my manners must have run away from me. I am Tokiya Lee, my father is a wealthy business owner and I get the nobility from my mother, who was a court Lady." He said with a smile. "I visit the castle when I have free time, a young woman who lives on these grounds is my friend. You might have met her. Fraya, she has a large white tiger with her that shadows not only her but the royals at times as well." He stated placing his hands into his pockets. "Funny thing is, she's a soldier and she wrote me the most interesting letter. She told me that she was picked to be a suitor for the royals. So naturally curiosity got the best of me. Here I am." He said casually.

"So, Doctor . . . tell me how it is you had gotten hand chosen by our good king to be a suitor. Which judging by your enthusiastic remark, you aren't too thrilled by the honor. I can guess and say it's because you are a well known man." He said taking a shot at why he was hand picked. The man had his good looks going for him as well as a title. Anyone would consider themselves blessed to have a man such as him to call their own. The sun kissed skin, rippling muscles and soothing voice, made him even a bit weak in the knees. With all that he knew he would eventually get caught getting lost in the mans golden eyes. He definitely had a unique and exquisite look to him. "Did you perhaps someone else you were looking into? A lover maybe?" He asked inquisitively. He grew up in and around the court so he was always looking for a juicy story. Especially about anyone who intrigued him and this man looked like he had some interesting experiences.

SailorHeichou

User Image

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User Image

x

xxx T h o u g h txx S a wx T h ex Đ e v i lx T h i sx M o r n i n gx L o o k i n gx I nx T h exM i r r o rx

║》Outfit: Casual. ║》Listening to:
Habits Of My Heart - Jaymes Young ║》With: Handsome Stranger. ║》Mood: Amused.

x
x

《║x X N e v e rX M e a n tx T ox M a k ex Y o u xB l e e dx B u tx T h e x B l o o dx O nx M yx H a n d sx S c a r e sx M ex T ox D e a t hx ║》

Lawrenzo stepped in tow with the man as they maneuvered the twisting corridors together. The handsome stranger introduced himself as a son of a Noble, Tokiya Lee. Lawrenzo recognized the name of nobility almost immediately, his tense posture eased but only slightly. So he wasn't in the presence of royalty, thank the gods, but he was still in the presence of those born into nobility like himself. The doctor couldn't help but smirk as he slipped in a subtle but flirt comment after the man introduced himself. "And here I thought you were a prince." there was a tiny sliver of sarcasm in his tone but it was thinly veiled by his flirtatious smile and side-eye glance.

Upon hearing the name Fraya, and the mentions of the white tiger he encountered last night at dinner, Lawrenzo snorted softly through his nose. "I did meet her and her white companion. He tiger didn't seem very fond of me but then again no one usually ever is." he said shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as they continued to walk aimlessly. He lazily glanced down several hallways but saw nothing familiar to him as of yet. Perhaps they were just getting themselves more lost but well, at least he had some company to keep things somewhat interesting. The man was surprisingly chatty but Lawrenzo didn't mind all that much, so long as the man kept any overly personal questions to himself.

As if on queue, Tokiya asked him a rather interesting question that had the doctor actually chuckling softly which was a rare occurrence unless something truly amused him. "Define 'Well-known'." he said, mirth clear in his tone. People only either knew him because of two reasons, the first being his status as one of the Capital cities best doctors and the other being his dark past as an ex-thug and gang member. He guessed Tokiya probably meant the former, however. They turned a corner sharply and yet Lawrenzo still saw nothing of familiarity. "Well, if we're being honest with each other, I may as well tell you that the only reason I'm here is simply out of duty. My family name is the main reason why I was chosen as I am the only living descendant of the Stellar Family. I suppose the king thought I was better than nothing at all." He shoved one of his inked hands into the pocket of his slacks as they continued to walk, side by side.

Passing by a few maids and servants who gave them a mix of strange or interested looks. A couple of the younger maids Lawrenzo made eye contact with seemed frightened by him as they scurried by and the doctor only gave a mental eye roll. He guessed his height was intimidating enough as it was but paired with his permanent frown, dark rings under his eyes and tattoos and piercings, he wouldn't blame anyone for being weary of him. In fact, he was surprised that Tokiya seemed to be walking and talking with him so nonchalantly as if they were old friends. Their conversation flowed surprisingly naturally which was another rare occurrence for Lawrenzo. He was usually bad in social situations and yet, he found himself rather comfortable talking to the other noble. There was no pressure for formalities, not that Lawrenzo ever really paid much attention to those kinds of things in the first place.

When Tokiya asked yet another interesting question, Lawrenzo barked out a short but hardy laugh. It was low, and sounded like something similar to deflating air but it was a laugh nonetheless. "I should say not." he answered without a beat of hesitation. The thought of him of all people having a lover, or even marriage? Absolutely not. While he did enjoy the occasional steamy midnight romp with the company of an attractive partner, Lawrenzo never took it further than that knowing he came with much too much baggage to ever have a real, happy relationship with anyone. It was simply not meant for him no matter how hard he tried. "As I mentioned before, the only reason I'm still here is to carry out my duty as a Noble member of the Stellar family and return to my practice in the city as quickly as possible." Lawrenzo imagined that word had probably gotten around the capital city as well as the lower towns about his title as a suitor for the royal children of the king. It didn't quite sit very well with him but he'd deal with that once this whole ordeal was over. "What about you?" Lawrenzo decided to swiftly changed the subject to Tokiya instead of having the focus all on him. "I'd bet with your princely good looks, you probably have a million suitors knocking at your door." he couldn't help but tease with that familiar playful sarcasm he was known for.

(OOC: )

Ninja cafinated_coffee

《║ ℐ' ℓ ℓx B ex AxB e t t e rx M a nx T o d a y,x ℐ' ℓ ℓx B exG o o d. ║》

xx F o rx A l lx O fx T h eX B r u s i e sX &x T h ex T e a r sx F o rx A l lx O fx T h ex T h i n g sx I ' v ex D o n ex A l lx T h e s ex Y e a r sx

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Tokiya Lee

Tokiya caught the playful sarcasum in the princely comment and chuckled. "I've been called a prince, but not in a way most care to tell." He said giving him a playful wink. He did enjoy a handsome man flirting with him, it had been a while since he had any fun and Lawrenzo just might be the breath of fresh air needed in the stuffy castle. When he laughed upon hearing Fraya's name he arched a brow at the man, he was curious to know. He didn't need to ask since his laugh was followed by a reason. He laughed a bit and nodded his head in agreement. "Fraya isn't a very trusting person but when she does trust someone, she'll be loyal to that person. She's very . . . naive." His smile disappeared at the last part. He had found someone he trusted only to be rejected completely. He didn't trust others easily either, for good reason. He found out the hard way a one night stand or a small fling was more fun than anything else after what had happened. "I don't see why people don't trust you, you're a very handsome man, perhaps a little on the tired side but still very easy on the eyes." He said, his smile reappearing.

Apparently he was asking the right questions since the man seemed to be rather amused by him. He knew everyone was well known and it wasn't always what one thought it was about. When asked he smirked. "Well known in both name, status and good looks." He retorted without skipping a beat. When Lawrenzo explained why he believed he was chosen Tokiya gave a soft nod. "That is understandable, but you should be able to pick if this is what you really want or not. The king is after titles sure but, I'm sure the happiness of his children come first. . . right?" He asked already knowing he was wrong. "Wishful thinking I suppose." He said making a comment on his own thought.

As they walked down the hall he looked every which way until he smelt food. The smell of breakfast was lingering in the air. He knew they were close to the kitchen, and where there was food, people usually followed. Especially in the castle. He started leading Lawrenzo towards the food.

He felt accomplished a bit when the man gave a hardy but short laugh. Good the hard part was done, seeing what it took to make him smile now the trick would be to keep it on Lawrenzo's face. Lawrenzo confirmed there wasn't anyone, at least no one serious. Interesting, very interesting. He thought to himself. The attention was then turned onto himself. "Suitors? Me?" He asked thinking about it. Sure he had suitors, young women falling over themselves for him, none were interesting and none really seemed to care about anything other then a title. "Why, I do believe you're calling me good looking. Be careful sir, you don't know where that road may lead." He said with a grin. "sure I have people who are interested but none that are interesting. Unlike yourself." He said walking into the kitchen.

"Ah, here we are." He said walking over and picking up 2 cups then filled it with coffee. He made his the way he liked it. "You look like you can use a bit of coffee. How do you take yours?" He asked moving his cup to the side so he could make Lawrenzo's. It was out of habit making it for another person, his father always had a cup with him in the morning.
SailorHeichou

User Image

Cold Master

User Image

x

xxx T h o u g h txx S a wx T h ex Đ e v i lx T h i sx M o r n i n gx L o o k i n gx I nx T h exM i r r o rx

x
x

《║x X N e v e rX M e a n tx T ox M a k ex Y o u xB l e e dx B u tx T h e x B l o o dx O nx M yx H a n d sx S c a r e sx M ex T ox D e a t hx ║》

Lawrenzo was almost relieved when they'd somehow managed to find the Castle's kitchen. Finally, he'd be able to get his morning fix of coffee and all would be right in Lawrenzo's world. He cocked a dark brow at Tokiya's playful warning of calling him good looking. That ghost of smirk from earlier now fully broke out on his face as he leaned against a counter casually, the sleeves of his black sweater that had preciously been rolled up, rode up further to reveal his inked forearms. "I've always believed Honesty is the best policy." he spoke gracefully. "Although, I keep hearing that word said about me. Interesting. I can't see what interestes people about me." now he was simply lying through his teeth. He knew exactly why people thought him 'interesting' and most times it annoyed him. Interest meant curiosity and curiosity often leads to questions; personal questions. Lawrenzo was a very private man and he liked his privacy.

Still, it wasn't like he could just magically erase all of his tattoos. As for his piercings, he could simply remove those. Well, he could remove the visible piercings anyway. As for the others, those were only ever seen by the partners he chose to lay with with were far and few between. At the sight and mention of Coffee, with Tokiya handing him a cup after filling it, Lawrenzo nearly sighed with relief but refrained. "I take mine completely black." he said as he took the cup from the man's grip. He pressed the rim of the cup to his lips and took a long, satisfying sip of the piping hot liquid, savoring it's bitter and bold taste. This was exactly what he needed to start his day off right. "In response to our earlier comment," he started, taking another quick sip before continuing. "Good looks has nothing to do with trust. In fact, I'd say the most deceptive of people are the most good looking." he smirked around the rim of his cup.

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for." he quickly finished off his first cup of coffee and didn't hesitate to refill his cup. His nursing staff always scolded him about the amounts of coffee he consumed, just the way they chided him about his constant smoking. As far as Lawrenzo knew, Coffee and cigarettes were the only two constant comforts in his life and he'd be damned if anyone where to take that away from him. "Changing the subject," he began, clearing his throat softly. "Will you be staying long enough for the Masquerade Ball?" he asked conversationally, which in Lawrenzo's world was as rare as the laugh he elicited minutes ago. He was not a conversational person, never would be, but he found himself butting in the effort anyway for lack of anything better to do. He wasn't about to cut this comfortable conversation short to return to wandering around the castle, bored out of his mind. That was for sure.

(OOC: Aw yiss, Son. stealing quotes from tumblr.)

Ninja cafinated_coffee

xx F o rx A l lx O fx T h eX B r u s i e sX &x T h ex T e a r sx F o rx A l lx O fx T h ex T h i n g sx I ' v ex D o n ex A l lx T h e s ex Y e a r sx

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Tokiya Lee

Tokiya sipped his slightly sweetened coffee, black with 3 sugars. He looked at Lawrenzo when he commented about honesty being the best policy. "Is that so?" He asked with a smile holding the mug in two hands letting the hot mug warm his hands. "I can't speak for anyone else but myself. Ok Mr honesty, I found it interesting that a handsome man such as yourself is single or not currently with a lover. In all honesty I was testing the waters to see how far I can take my flirting to." He said with a sly smile before he took a sip of coffee. "I wouldn't want a jealous lover coming after me. As exciting as it may seem I've been there, done that and it isn't for me." He stated bluntly. He appreciated both men and women a like, it didn't matter to him. Everyone was looking for something and when he saw something he liked he usually took it.

He chuckled at the comment about good looks and being deceptive. "Point well taken." He said lifting his glass to him. He had been deceived so the point struck home a bit with the comment. The more he spoke with Lawrenzo the more he was glad they bumped into one another. The company was fun and comfortable, not something one found around a castle often. The conversation flowed smoothly into each other which was an odd but nice change of pace between two strangers.

"Wise words, but if the devil were to whisper into your ear, would you not at least take a bite? I would, and have." He said giving a playful wink to the man. He placed his cup down and rinsed it out, he only needed on cup in the morning 2 or more if he was drunk the night before. Today he had a simulating conversation to keep him on his toes. He hadn't enjoyed coming to the castle but if Laawrenzo was staying here perhaps he'd have more reasons to visit. One can't always find a good conversations and in all honest he was surprised how casual everything was between them, like they had been friends before and were just catching up a bit.

When asked about the ball he thought for a moment. He had gotten an invitation but hadn't put too much thought into it until now. "I suppose I could go, I haven't really thought too much on it. I don't really have much of a reason to go. Why? Would you like to be my date?" He asked with a sly smile. He would probably end up going with or without a date, maybe hook up with someone who caught his interest. Whether or not Lawrenzo wanted to go with him or not made no difference. He assumed that the nobles weren't something Lawrenzo was too interested in. Then again he could be over read things.
SailorHeichou

Out Of Control : lol nice

User Image

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Place:Cave --------& Back to the Castle
Emotions: Tired and Intregued
Lina Yue
☽✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☾
Moonlight Princess
The moon that crossed the sky then
shone down to say
That the seasons always change
So there's no need to worry

We always shed the same tears
You don't realize what you have
Until it's gone

When Fraya started to say that she was just a servant, Lina shook her heard in disagreement. ”That is not true. You are a human being and you deserve to be happy just like the rest of us. Life is too short, if you get a chance for happiness go for it. With full force okay.” Lina smiled at her. ”If you still think that. Lets see how things play out. Also I am glad to be your friend. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” After that she shut the topic out f her mind and it was changed.

When she mentioned helping out with the dress issue she nodded in agreement. ”That would actually be very helpful, for both of us.” She patted Fraya’s back. They were coming up to the kitchen. Lina always goes this way, usually trying to avoid the head maids. So coming here was just force of habit. ”So lets head to my room or your room?” Placing her hand on the door and walking through holding the door for Fraya, not even noticing the two men in the kitchen, not yet at least.

((Out Of Cookies: Slightly bad post ^^; I hope it is alright. I didn’t know where else to go XD but good time as any right ??? I hope O.O ;; ))

If I could have just one wish
I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday
If my feelings don't change
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees

Rest the Sadness

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Cold Master

User Image

x

x
x

A soft, but amused chuckle left Lawrenzo's throat as he heard Tokiya's honest answers. He was grateful for that, at least. Talking with Tokiya was much more pleasurable than he would have ever guessed and it was probably the first time since arriving at the Castle that Lawrenzo enjoyed socializing. "No jealous lovers to be found here." he said around another sip of coffee. He was single because he chose to be. Having something like a "lover" or anything close to a friend would only serve to be a liability to Lawrenzo and with his past always nipping at his heels, that was something he'd rather not risk. He'd heard stories of some of his former gang members trying to lead double lives. The loving family man by day and the murderous thief by night. Those stories never had any happy endings. He would know.

"I've had enough of my own fun playing around with the devil himself." and it landed him in hot waters that to this day he's still trying to rid himself of. No, never again, Lawrenzo thought to himself. Once he had finished his second cup, Lawrenzo mimicked Tokiya's actions and rinsed out the cup feeling much more at ease and relaxed now that he had caffeine in his system. Now, if only he could light up a cigarette, that would be the cherry on top of his morning. Upon Tokiya's suggestive question of being his date to the ball, Lawrenzo returned his sly smile with a crooked smirk of his own. "I would be a damn liar if I refused such an offer."

He was being quite honest. Tokiya interested him and for someone to keep and hold his interest was a rare thing. He could count on one hand how many people he'd actually ever been this interested in. He knew very well that he was here to woo the royals but since he only accepted doing any of this halfheartedly, that didn't mean he couldn't have his own fun while he was here.

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Fraya
Assassin
Voice

Fraya smiled and shook her head softly. "Well you seem more eager then I am about me liking your brother. You don't really think he notices me, do you?" She asked curiously. There was no use hiding it now, the cat was out of the bag. There was no hiding it from Lina and if she did then it would be an insult to her friend. She had a bad feeling about the ball, if she gathered enough courage to ask him for a dance what would he say. She doubted that he'd even know who she was, then again her long snow white hair gave her away.

She followed after Lina, trailing behind her in the halls. They walked into the kitchen, she noticed the servants as well as Tokiya. She face brightened and she smiled happily at him. "Toki!" She said rushing over to him, but before she could get to him Pyry had already jumped onto him, purring quite loudly and nuzzling him. Fraya looked over at Lawrenzo before pulling Pyry off of Tokiya. "Sorry, It's been so long. You've been missed." She said pulling him to his feet. "I see you found someone to occupy your time already." She commented looking at Lawrenzo for a moment. She still didn't trust him, something about him didn't sit right with her.

x3 Lina x3

SailorHeichou

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

x

xP r i m a d o n n ax ℊ i r ℓx A ℓ ℓxx ℯ v ℯ rx W a n t e dx W a sx T h ex W o r ℓ dx

《║W o u l dX Y o uX D oxA n y t h i n gX F o rX M e ?x B u yx Ax B i gx D i a m o n d ℛ i n gx F o rx M e ? ║》

║》Øutfit: Tres Chic. ║》ℒistening To:
Primadonna Girl - Marina & the Diamonds ║》ℳood: Excited. ║》ẘith: Princess Lina yue/ Fraya/Others..

x
x

《║x x ℬ e a u t y x ℚ u e e nX O nx Ax S i l v e r x S c r e e n ,x L i v i n'x ℒ i f ex L i k eX ℐ' mx I nx Ax D r e a mx ║》

Fantasy wandered around the Castle aimlessly. No matter where she looked, she simply could not find Princess Lina. She sighed heavily as she eventually settled on stopping her search for the meantime to get a cup of tea to perk herself up. She had a lot of work cut out for her, not just today but for the rest of the week. She started heading toward the kitchen, and that was when she caught a glimpse of dark flowing hair. Fantasy immediately perked up and started walking as quickly as she possibly could without all but running. She kept her back straight, shoulders back and head held high as she'd trained herself to walk but it looked rather funny when she was rushing off toward what she realized was the kitchen.

Upon arriving there, she saw the very person she'd been looking for and she sighed with relief as she smoothed out her dress and put on a big smile before trying to wave the Princess down. "My lady Lina!" she chirped excitedly as she walked toward the Princess. Fantasy was slightly winded but she tried to hide that fact as she approached Lina and her companion Fraya whom she noticed rather late. "My lady, I've been searching for you all morning." Fantasy said with her accent fading in and out. She paid no mind to the others in the kitchen, simply glad that she'd found her next project. "His Majesty has asked me to prepare your gowns for the Masquerade Ball, so I need to do a fitting for you and your siblings." she bowed her head slightly, remembering her place as a simple servant and Seamstress among royalty. She may have acted like a prim and proper lady outside of the Castle, and within as well but she still knew when to be respectful. "Would you and Mademoiselle Fraya please allow me to take your dress measurements so that I may get to work on your gowns?" she asked excitedly. Her bright, cerulean eyes sparkling with glee at the thought of finally getting down to work and doing what she did best. Fashion. She hardly noticed how crowded the kitchen was suddenly seeming, nor did she take much notice of the others around her.

x3 Lina x3

Ninja cafinated_coffee

xxx W a n n ax B ex A d o r e dx G e tX W h a tXX W a n tX C a u s eXx A s kx F o rx I tx

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Tokiya Lee

Tokiya smirked at Lawrenzo's comment about having no lover. "Interesting." Was all he said. Everyone learns their lessons differently and all in their own time. It was clear that Lawrenzo had his own demons as did they all. He knew better then to pry, since he didn't want anyone prying into his past either. By his comment it sounded like he accepted. "Sounds like a yes to me." He said with a toothy grin. "I now have something to look forward to at the ball." He said leaning against the counter. He had to admit he had one handsome date for the night.

He turned his attention over to Fraya when she called out his nickname she gave him. He stood up straight and walked towards her only to be knocked to the floor by Pyry who was playful and showing affection towards him. Fraya helped him up and pyry still nuzzled him. "I've miss the both of you as well." He said petting the large beast.

At the mention of Lawrenzo he smiled brighter. "Of course, I always find someone interesting. Now don't look at him that way, he's done nothing to you. I would never lead you astray. relax." He said to her. "I came to confirm your letter, looks like you were right. Now if only someone would come clean with their feelings. Perhaps at the ball when masked you could let your feelings shine a bit more. Who knows your affection might be returned." He said then looked at Fantasy and Lina. "Ladies." He said with a bow. The kitchen was getting rather crowded. "I think it would be best if you both get fitted." He stated. We can all talk later, I'm sure." He said giving Fraya a hug he knew she'd want.

SailorHeichou

User Image

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Place:Kitchen
Emotions: Nervous to the point of no return
Lina Yue
☽✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☾
Moonlight Princess
The moon that crossed the sky then
shone down to say
That the seasons always change
So there's no need to worry

We always shed the same tears
You don't realize what you have
Until it's gone

Lina nodded and shrugged. She spoke softly so that Fraya was the only one that could hear here. “I am just saying in general. Either if you find happiness with my brother or someone else. I am saying go for it. Don’t let anything stop you.” She smiled.

When they made it to the kitchen she saw Fraya and Pryr bolt to someone. Lina followed Fraya with here eyes to see who it was and saw it was Tokiya. She would recognize him anywhere and instantly got slightly nervous. She never meet the man but, always watched from afar when he came to the castle. She could never bring herself to even say hi or talk to him even. She stayed quiet and nodded to both the men and just stayed quiet. She was a little too nervous to speak at the moment. She nibbled on the corner of her lip. She was also trying not to blush or run away. She wouldn’t deny it, she has a slight crush on him.

Then Fantasy came in. She heard what she had to say and sighed of relief. ‘Saved by Fantasy.’ She chuckled at the thought that she was looking for her here but she wasn’t in the castle at all since she fell asleep in the forest. “That is alright. I'm here now, so how about we get started. I think I have a general idea for you.” She shrugged and looked over to Fraya. “Shall we go?” She smiled at Fraya and tried not to make eye contact to Tokiya.

((Out Of Cookies: ))

If I could have just one wish
I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday
If my feelings don't change
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees

Rest the Sadness

Ninja cafinated_coffee

SailorHeichou

Cold Master

User Image

x

Habits Of My Heart - Jaymes Young ║》With: Tokiya/No one/Braith. ║》Mood: Slightly annoyed..

x
x

Lawrenzo parted his lips to make another flirtatious comment but it was quickly cut off by the sound of another voice joining in the conversation. Piercing yellow eyes trailed away from Tokiya to see the mentioned girl he was looking for, Fraya along with her large white companion. Within seconds, the kitchen which had been empty for the most part was suddenly a little too crowded for Lawrenzo's comfort. He straightened his posture until his back was stiff and he wiped any and all emotions from his face. He watched with a jaded eye as Fraya and Tokiya exchanged friendly greetings with one another. When the younger woman eyed him suspiciously, Lawrenzo didn't verbally greet her but simply gave her a polite and subtle head nod. He knew the woman didn't particularly like him, from the very moment they met the evening before.

Lawrenzo took notice of Princess Lina Yue and the another woman he'd never seen before. She was rather short and petite but stunning to look at. He gave another polite nod, not really caring if they saw it or not before he pushed away from the counter and cleared his throat softly. "If you'll excuse me." he was itching for a cigarette and the quicker he got away from all these people, the better. "I'll be in the garden if you seek my company again." he directed a look toward Tokiya before the doctor made his way out of the kitchen as quickly as possible. He found himself out in the main room of the castle where he had come in through just last evening and he started making his way back toward that familiar garden. As he walked, he was forced to stop when he noticed a familiar, tall figure entering the castle. The doctor couldn't help himself. He approached the guard, Braith as he recalled, from last night and cleared his throat loudly to get his attention. "Good morning, Mister Braith." he greeted with a hint of smirk playing at the corner of his thin lips. "Care to join me for another smoke?"

Ninja cafinated_coffee

renegade mage

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( xxxHIGH ACHIEVEMENT ALWAYS TAKESxxx )
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION x PLACE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HIGH EXPECTATION
              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Walk it off. Walk it all off. Walk the embarrassment off. The prince casted his pride away for the sake of someone he formally did cared deeply for. The joking tone was only a façade but Braith still rejected him. Should he feel insulted? So why was it that melancholy sat and bloated his stomach?

Although his mind was preoccupied with his duties and his most recent failure, his eyes rested on the other gardens. Something was nagging his mind and the distant echo became clearer as he recognized Lilith from afar. She was unwell this morning, why was she already out of bed. Instead on continuing his walk and take shelter in a random vacant room to lick his wounds, he approached his sister instead. Had he been in the wrong garden all along? His gaze flattened considerably, yet again, vaguely aggravated by his habit of being a bit of a scatter-brain. Or perhaps he was exceedingly distracted by sight of Fantasy’s teasing back.

“Sister,” he exclaimed as his last impatient strides closed their distance. “Should you be out,” he sighed. “Rest more if you’re unwell,” he continued, offering her a tired but warm smile. Removing one of his gardening gloves, Nathaniel extended his arm to brush aside the long strands of Lilith’s hair behind her ear. “The seamstress was looking for you earlier… for the dress. We shouldn’t keep her waiting for too long. So let me help you with the plant tending?” His tired smile broaden, “I did promise, after all.”

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

sexydemon_misuki

Dao Ma's Husband

User ImageUser Image

Nobility certainly had their privileges. Her dark gaze followed the wealthy men walk into the kitchen, unperturbed by the potential filth that lied beyond the dinning doors. While their presence had servants and guards alike buzzing, Hollyanne took advantage of making herself a like cup of tea exported from a foreign country. Seeing as she was now just a patrol guard, the kitchen staff would have skinned her for consuming—what was considered as delicacy without their permission. Buttering them up always allowed her a leeway. It required much effort however and today, the sleep-deprived woman had those two male noblemen to thank for. With Lina Yue and Fraya joining them, the demoted knight can officially savour her tea. Her off-duty day was starting off very well.

As the center of attention figured stepped back into the dining room to eventually go somewhere else, Hollyanne turned her back at them. She held the saucer with her right hand and lifted the fine china floral tea cup to her lips with her left hand. The patrol guard heard nothing of the exchanges between the upper-class people; it was too noisy and she was too far. There was the vague feeling that the interactions would fail to interest her. Then there would be the fact she would envy their ability to converse about the most trivial things in life. Mind-absently, she stared at the décor ornaments outlined against the walls of the dining room.

Before she could get caught red-handed sipping on premium black tea, she grabbed the tea ware, she sneaked out of the dining room and retreated herself in the library. No one would be there to scold her and if she left the tea ware there, servants would simply assume it was one of the royals or councilmen who occupied the room. Perfect. She concealed herself in one of the small desk in the upper floor and settled there for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff