Welcome to Gaia! ::

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

x

◊ ◦ ◊x M yx H e a r tx W a sx B o r nx O u tx O fx T h ex F i r ex ◊ ◦ ◊

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening To:
Dark Star - Jaymes Young ║》Mood: Interested. ║》With: Prince Killian.

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

Lawrenzo chuckled softly at the Prince' words, "Yes. That would be fine with me, my dear prince." He bowed his head slightly before following the younger man toward the dining hall. He noticed the glares and looks he was getting as he walked side by side with the Prince, but Lawrenzo was not about to play the meek, submissive man and fall back even a step. He didn't care if he came off as rude or even insolent, the prince had asked him for his company and that was enough for now. Lawrenzo tried to ignore the lingering stares they were getting by starting up some small talk with the prince. "And what is it about this man you met that is so interesting?" he questioned playfully.

(OOC: Don't even worry about it! 3nodding I'm no better with this sorry excuse of a post. sweatdrop )
paralyzedphoenix

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

With a smile Lilith folded her hands together before her waist once more, and turned with a gentle swing to look at Phoebus. "I am pleased that you approve." she replied in a cheerful tone. It was strange for Lilith to act this way, especially around a stranger. But, there was something about Phoebus that made Lilith feel like she could actually connect with him. Sure, it sounded mad. Maybe she was crazy. But for once it was nice to finally talk to someone who shared the same interests as her. Killian loved his family but never enjoyed actually spending time with them. Lina was always off in the forests, doing whatever father didn't want her to do. That left Lilith--alone and to be a model daughter her father always wanted.

with a soft sigh she pushed her thoughts away and turned to her piano. You may, of course, spend as much time as you please within this room. I am pleased to share my sanctuary with a fellow musician. she said gently and calmly.

Taking a seat upon the piano bench she gently ran her fingertips along her ivory keys. With a gentle smile curving the edges of her lips she began to play. The melody that slowly began to fill the room was slow, and gentle. Yet, it held such emotion. As she continued to play she closed her eyes and grew lost within her own music. For a moment, while she played, Lilith felt like she was alone in the room, and the world. In music--she was at..peace.

(OOC: Crappy post, sorry guys. Total brain fuzz. Here is the song she plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM&index=50&list=FLNJRrSWkJfOXly-tunN_Fgg )

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Carver couldn't help but smile when Lina took some rolls. It was very much like her to sneak some food before dinner. She laughed softly when Lina mentioned her use of addressing her formally. "Old habits I suppose," Carver replied.

When asked what they would be eating that evening, Carver's eyes lit up. Food was something she enjoyed to talk about. "It's especially delicious tonight. The appetizer is a cream soup with bezel, artichokes, potatoes and carrots. There will be an assortment of side dishes such as cranberry jelly, dates, fruit salad, and scalloped potatoes in a cheese sauce. The bread of course," Carver slimed, "Will have options of butter, strawberry cheese, garlic oil, and a marmalade spread. For the main dish we will be serving a roasted duck, marinated in pineapples and a honey glaze, and a baked vegetable pie. Desert is mint gelato, sugar tarts, and chocolate drizzled bread sticks."

Carver realized she probably gushed about the food a little too much, but she didn't care.

User Image

((OOC: It's short because I'm at work, haha.))

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lina Yue

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Moonlight Princess

Lina smiled at Carver. "Its alright." She chuckled slightly. "I understand old habits. I have a few myself that I still haven't shaken." She always felt comfortable talking with Carver. She has known Carver since she was young. Also she was the best cook in the house so that was always a plus.

Lina listened to the menu for tonight and she was trying her best not to drool all over the place. If she opened her mouth a waterfall would form from how much she would drool. "Goodness Carver. It sounds so good. I can't wait. I might want to stop eating the rolls and wait for the rest of the delicious food you have coming. It sounds amazing. You never fail to amaze me with what you can make." She smiled happily. Now the hard part is to wait for the food to be done.

She continued to nibble on the roll and sat down near by and continued to talk to Carver. "So how do you feel about these strangers coming into our lovely home. I am curious on your opinion." Lina looked up at her with curiosity written all over her face.

((I did my best. And Really I do not think it is a short post. As long as you put thought into it and you did your best that is great. ^^b ))

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

Smiling, Killian led the way to the main dinning hall. The walk with Lawrenzo was pleasant, he answered his question with a smile. "I would have to say... everything," he teased. He gave Lawrenzo a meaningful look, letting his eyes trail down his form slowly, as if he was an exquisite piece of art displayed in a gallery, then glanced back up into his eyes.

"I don't believe I'm aware if you are staying in the castle with our other guests, or commuting from your own home in the city?" Killian asked, his smile still playful, but his voice taking a more serious tone.

When they reached the dinning hall, the grand doors were already opened. Inside, Killian could see his sister, Lina and Carver already present. Killian gave a nod to his sister with a polite smile. "Good evening, Lina. It would too bad you were only present briefly for the greeting," he said courteously. He gave a half smile in the direction of Carver, but said no actual words of hello.

Killian gestured for Lawrenzo to sit in one of the chairs, and he himself sat in the one beside it. "This is my elder sister, princess Lina," Killian said to Lawrenzo, introducing his family member.

User Image

Hilarious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Lina's words were nice, and friendly. Carver always found Lina to be an easy person to talk to. Unlike her brother. She was happy to see her lengthy description of dinner did not bore the princess, but instead seemed to make her hungry. This perked up Carvers mood. Her smile widened after the complement Lina gave her regarding her cooking. "Thank you so much," Carver said, her face turning slightly red from embarrassment. She always preferred hearing nice things from people she would consider her friends, over others who may have something to gain. In Lina's case, she would always know her opinion was impartial.

"Well, Carver began. Not sure if it was really appropriate for her to comment on the appearance of their guests. "I think it's a great opportunity for everyone to meet new people. It's rather exciting?" She said her last statement as a question. She did find it exciting, but that was due to the fact that she wasn't one of the people being forced to marry one of them. "But I'm sure that considering the circumstances with which they are here, it's rather uncomfortable for you and your family."

Carver looked away from the princess at her feet. She felt she had crossed a line in her bold statement. It defiantly wasn't her place to make such remarks.

By the aperance of Killian and a man she had seen in the main hall, Carver snapped back into polite mode. She reciprocated Killian's lack of a greeting with a curt nod, and then excused herself from the room.

User Image

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Sitting down on a couch in the room, Phoebus listened as the girl began to play the piano. Lilith's playing was beautiful and full of emotions. Phoebus felt closer to her by every note she played. He knew how personal music could be to a person.

Closing his eyes, Phoebus took a deep breathe as the sound from the piano, both soft and powerful engulfed the room. It enveloped him in it's power, and he forgot for a moment where he was. For many moments, it seemed like he had been listening to the song for hours, though it had only been a few minutes. Just as the song seemed to end, it would continue on, giving Phoebus more time to enjoy it's splendor.

When the music stopped, Phoebus opened his eyes slowly and gazed at Lilith. He smiled, "I hope it's not too forward of me to say, but I would like it very much if we could be friends during my visit here," his voice was quiet and sweet. "I've never really had a friend before, and it would please me greatly if my first friend was you."

Phoebus never broke his gaze with Lilith as he spoke. He was not a shy boy, and he felt closer to Lilith in this short amount of time he had known her, than he did with anyone back home. A knock on the door interrupted their little music time, and a castle butler entered through the door way and stated that dinner was about to be served. Phoebus stood from where he was sitting, and extending an arm to Lilith, he said "Shall we?" with a sly smile.

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

As her song slowly came to an end, Lilith reopened her eyes and let out a soft sigh. It always felt so nice when she played the piano, like she could be lost within the music forever. It was strange really; the effect music had on her. Since she was a child it was how she spent most of her free time. Taking lessons from numerous well known pianists when she was merely five. In a way, music was the only thing Lilith saw herself as really good at. It made her who she is, and not just the puppet of royalty.

Hearing Phoebus speak Lilith slowly turned her gaze back to him, blushing ever so gently. For a moment, she had honestly forgotten he was there. How silly of her, and how utterly embarrassing. Her first motion was to apologize. But, hearing his words--she was taken back. With gentle eyes, and a breath taking smile--she nodded. I would very much like that. It has been some time since I've had company."

With the knock on the door she realized how late it must have gotten. How could she forget to keep an eye on the time! Oh, how she hoped the rest of her family, and guests were no waiting for her. "Oh yes of course, thank you." she thanked the butler sweetly. Turning her gaze back to Phoebus she smiled sweetly as he extended an arm and invited her to join him for dinner.

This strange boy, was becoming more of a delight by every second. He seemed to be unfolding before her eyes, and it made her happy. Could she finally have a--friend? "Thank you." she replied. Standing and fixing her long, and beautiful dress upon her body she moved over to phoebus. As her dainty hand touched Phoebus' arm, she smiled. She was so small compared to him. Even though they were most likely around the same age; he was still bigger. Lilith was a small girl, petite in every way.

"Let us not keep my family and the guests waiting. Plus, dinner sounds wonderful. I'm sure treats will follow!" she giggled playfully. It was out of character, and showing a childish innocence that many did not see. But, she couldn't help it--Lilith's weakness was sweets.

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Fraya
Assassin

Fraya had woken up early and walked around the castle looking after the knights and guards she was trained with and knew as kids. She spoke to them and listened, her large white tiger always close to her side. There wasn't much news and she liked keeping occupied with things to do since the kingdom didn't really need her, and the royal family she grew up knowing wasn't in danger of anything other than growing up. She did have a few new recruits to train, that she would meet after dinner with the royals and the other suitors.

She walked down the halls her fingers stroking the tigers soft fur. She stopped at a window and looked out. She had been avoiding the royals and sticking to the shadows ever since she was chosen to be a suitor. It wasn't the fact that she didn't like the royals it was the fact that she didn't think it was right for the king to put so much stress on them. She wasn't going to push for anything but she was going to be present to make sure that none of them got hurt.

She spent the day outside the castle and didn't return until the evening. She walked into the castle and sighed. The other suitors would be here today. She paused shortly after arriving in the castle. The tiger let out a low rumble in his chest and gave her a nudge with his head. "Yea, I know . . . I can't hide forever." She said then rubbed the back of the tigers ear. "Shall we, Pyry?" She asked with a smile. She walked down the halls until she came to the dinning hall. There she saw Prince Killian a stranger and Princess Lina. She walked into the room looking over the new man in the room. "Good evening your highness's." She said bowing to the 2 royals. Then glanced at the suitor with her stunning blue eyes before looking back at the royals.

x3 Lina x3
paralyzedphoenix
SailorHeichou

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

The entrance of another suitor, though one who was already known among his family, was a pleasant surprise. The more the merrier. Killian smiled politely toward Freya, returning her greeting. She had server his family for years, and though it was odd to think of her as a suitor, it bothered Killian less knowing that he didn't plan of marrying anyone anyway. He was calm, knowing that no matte the advances, he knew where he stood. Their relationship had been civil, if brief, and Killian did not expect to have any unwanted attention from her.

"It's nice of you to join us," Killian continued, pleasant conversation seeming to be what he was doing today. Why stop now? "I see you have brought your... 'Pyry' was it?"

Small chit chat would be the death of Killian, but he knew, that him being the most respected of his siblings, he was expected to do it. He sighed internally, hoping dinner would be served quickly. Servants would appear and place certain side items on the table in front of them, but he knew the appetizers would not begin until his sister Lilith also graced them with her presence, accompanied by the prince from Winsort. Killian had never been to Winsort himself, but he didn't remember hearing pleasant things about the country. He did feel however that he would get a biased answer if he was to ask Phoebus about his homeland.

User Image

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Phoebus, with Lilith beside him, followed the butler down many winding halls, until they reached the dinning room. The room was already quiet crowded, and Phoebus didn't recognize anyone. Stiffening slightly, Phoebus slid his arm away from Lilith, before gesturing for her to proceed in before him. Phoebus walked into the room as if he was the crowning jewel, the most important person present. His attitude became haughty by the sheer number of guests. He resorted back to a defensive, though arrogant, attitude he had adopted back in his home country. He was accustomed to ridicule and judgment, and so expected nothing less from a group.

If one was not rude themselves, with a thick skin, they would be eaten alive back home. You would play nice, but bite hard when offered an arm.

Phoebus sat down in one of the empty chairs, his posture perfect, and a self righteous smile on his face. His eyes though, were full of malice. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am the third prince of the kingdom Winsort. Prince Phoebus," he stated. He looked over the other guests. They were a strange assortment.

ROULETTES&.BLACKJACK ████
                                          XXXXXX GONNA BUILD US A PARADISE, XXXX IF YOU WANNA LIVE THERE YOU'LL HAVE TO DRUG ME
                                          XXXX ( XX braithewaiteXX ) XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■

Braith hated his job.

Well, no. Hate was too strong of a word; he just... disliked it, was all. He disliked standing around all day in too-heavy armor, disliked being ignored as much as a piece of furniture. He disliked the guard barracks, disliked how often his things went "missing", not that he had much of a choice but to endure. He just... he thought that being a royal guard would have been more exciting, but instead he was faced with a sort of daily grind. Wake up, struggle into graves and vambraces and chest plates, spend the majority of his day slowly boiling to death, then start all of the next morning.

It was disappointing, to say the least.

A sigh pushes its way past his lips as he edges into the kitchens, breathing deeply the sent of baking bread and burning wood. It helped to calm his rankled nerves somewhat, and he stays off to the side as scullery and kitchen maids buzz busily around him, the head cook conducting the chaos from the middle of the room. Curious, Braith scuttles around the edge of the scramble, towards the nondescript door leading into the main dining hall; only a dinner party of some note could work the kitchens into such a fuss, though he hadn't heard of any visiting nobility.

Then again, he wasn't exactly in on the gossip mill, either.

Braith pokes his head through the door- an unforgivable broach of etiquette, one he desperately hoped would go unnoticed- and peeks into the dining hall, almost immediately withdrawing back into the warm safety of the kitchens. Carver he recognized, a young serving girl that he'd seen around often enough; the royal siblings were unmistakable, pale-skinned and dark-haired; what intrigued him most, however, was the strangers in their midst, fair coloring obviously marking them as foreigners.

OOC || shitty opening post? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

x

◊ ◦ ◊x M yx H e a r tx W a sx B o r nx O u tx O fx T h ex F i r ex ◊ ◦ ◊

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening To:
Kamiya Hiroshi - Dr. Heart Stealer ║》Mood: Indifferent. ║》With: Prince Killian and others.

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

Lawrenzo noticed the way the prince' eyes trailed up and down his form with a pleasant smile and the doctor chuckled softly through his nose. Then the prince asked the golden question. Would he be staying in the castle? Well, he hadn't quite thought about it until now. Considering he didn't even want to be here in the first place, you'd think Lawrenzo wouldn't agree to such a thing but his mouth seemed to have other plans. "I haven't quite decided on that yet, my prince. I'll have to see how the evening goes first." well, it was a somewhat honest answer at least.

They finally entered the dining hall and Killian was quick to greet the other presences in the room politely, something Lawrenzo was starting to admire of the younger man. The doctor could tell the young prince was putting on the act of the pleasantly polite and dutiful prince but he was curious to know what his real personality was like. Lawrenzo took his seat next to the prince, crossing one of his long legs over the other and then he was being introduced to the dark haired women. Apparently she was also a Royal, so Lawrenzo respectively bowed his head slightly in her direction. "Good evening, Princess Lina." His smooth voice greeted curtly. Perhaps his manners were a bit rusty but it was much too late for him to change that now.

Lawrenzo smoothed out his waist coat as he sat in wait, his piercing eyes studying the dining hall and all those who entered. It would soon get crowded and Lawrenzo was already preparing for all the strange stares he'd start getting once again. As if on cue, a woman with light colored hair entered the dining hall next and Lawrenzo was only slightly surprised to see the giant exotic cat that followed her closely. The woman greeted the Prince and Princess respectfully but the doctor couldn't ignore the way the woman's blue eyes lingered on his form for a second longer. Well, he expected that. He assumed the woman was probably suspicious of him but he simply gave a subtle nod of his head in acknowledgement toward her and directed his attention elsewhere for the time being. He wondered just how long this evening was going to last and how many more 'interesting' people would be joining them.

(OOC: )
paralyzedphoenix

x3 Lina x3

Ninja cafinated_coffee

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Devoted Rogue

User Image
Fraya
Assassin

Fraya, smiled kindly to the prince and gave a nod. "I couldn't turn your father away, not after . . . " She trailed of and sighed softly, she didn't want to finish her sentence. She looked from the floor to her pet and smiled warmly. "You know he never leaves my side." She said in a tender and loving tone towards her pet as Pyry nuzzled against the prince's leg with a rather low purring. She laughed softly. "He likes you, your highness." She said with a smile. "Alright now stop that before you get his clothes covered in hair." She said tugging playfully on the tigers tail. He walked back over to her walking around her once before remaining at her side.

She looked from Pyry back to the prince. "You should know by now, I don't need you to make idle chit chat with me. Just because your father stated me as a potential suitor you don't have to act any differently than how we grew up." She stated more casually towards the prince but kept the respect he deserved in her tone. As she looked over the doctor once again as he gave her a nod.

She faced the man and placed a hand on Pyry as he looked at him. "This is Pyry, he isn't one to be kind to strangers, if he's wandering alone as long as you don't approach him you'll be fine." She stated then held her hand out greet the man. "My name is Fraya, I've worked for the royal family for most of my life. Forgive me if I come off a bit cold, I don't mean to be." She stated with a warm smile. "I'm sure the prince has made you feel welcome but allow me to say it once more. Welcome to the kingdom." She stated with genuine warmth.

She looked towards the door when another walked in. It didn't take long for the boy to introduce himself. He held a royal air about him and it would make sense since he too was a prince. She gave the young man a bow and a smile. All this sweetness was gonna kill her, she really didn't want to put up with all this royal parading around crap. She knew her place and loyalty served the king without question. She wouldn't put his plans in jeopardy just because it made her uncomfortable. "My name is Fraya, young highness, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She stated keeping the smile on her face. She was trained well and unless one knew her extremely well no one could tell the difference between her genuine sweetness and her forced sweetness. Not even the royals could tell, thanks to all her training and keeping walls up around her heart.

She herd a door open and with how large and heavy the doors were it was difficult opening them silently. She spent years learning how to do it without being noticed. When she looked over at the servent doors to the kitchen she could see Braith peeking out. It was rude to ease drop on what ever it was the royals were doing unless told other wise which a soldier was not ordered to do so. Only herself or the king could order someone to watch the royals closely and she knew no such order was given. She'd have a talk with him later and give him a piece of her mind about his actions. No sooner had he peeked in he quickly retreated. She sighed and shook her head. She wanted to get this dinner over with, it was too odd for her. She had never eaten with the royals and it felt strange to her and a bit disrespectful, in her mind at least. She shifted her weight from her left to her right leg and crossed her arms.

x3 Lina x3
paralyzedphoenix
SailorHeichou
renegade mage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items