Welcome to Gaia! ::

TechnocolourUnicorn's Significant Otter

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

After the prince introduced himself, they were interrupted by the arrival of another suitor. Before Killian could excuse himself, prince Phoebus made an interesting remark. His joke made Killian smirk, and he nodded to him in reply. He would leave his sister for now, and return if she needed him to. "Much obliged," Killian said. Then giving his sister a reassuring glance, he departed.

He walked past a few of his staff who were looking puzzled by the new visitor. Killian couldn't quite see him yet, so he did not know why. Upon his approach, the crowd parted, and he was able to see the man in all his glory. Killian couldn't help but smile, more genuinely than before. What an interesting sight he was. His whole appearance was something Killian was not accustomed to, which only intrigued him. How he dreamed of a world outside the castle, and clearly, this 'Lawrenzo', lived and breathed the world out there.

Killian bowed politely, much the same as he had to Phoebus. "Hello, I am prince Killian. It is a pleasure," he spoke gracefully, a glint of curiosity in his mind. For a moment, he forgot what this whole endeavor was. The stories this stranger must have, were all he could think about.

User Image

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

x

◊ ◦ ◊x M yx H e a r tx W a sx B o r nx O u tx O fx T h ex F i r ex ◊ ◦ ◊

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

║》Outfit: Heart Stealer. ║》Listening To:
Dark Star - Jaymes Young ║》Mood: Interested. ║》With: Prince Killian.

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

Lawrenzo expertly ignored the hushed whispers and quiet murmurs as he entered through the main hall. Piercing yellow eyes glanced around the grand castle walls, taking in his surroundings as best he could before his attention was stolen away by the sound of a polite but youthful voice from just off to his side. He turned slightly to see a young man with dark hair and warm eyes bow to him.

He introduced himself as Prince Killian and Lawrenzo felt the corner of his lips twitch upward into a slight smirk. Ah, so this was one of the rumored royal children he was to marry. Well, perhaps Lawrenzo was getting slightly ahead of himself when he thought none of them would catch his interest as it seems this young man had sparked something but as to what, Lawrenzo had yet to figure that out. Lawrenzo bowed graciously in response, some of his dark fringe falling in his face. "But the pleasure is all mine, your highness." his low voice spoke quietly.

When he straightened back up, Lawrenzo took in the young prince' appearance before that smirk was widening on his meticulously shaven face. Yellow eyes snapped back up toward the prince and then Lawrenzo decided to be a little bold. After all, playing the polite gentlemen was never his strong suit. "To think I almost didn't show up today. What a mistake that would have been." there was certain playfulness in his tone, thinly veiled but definitely there if one listened to his voice carefully. Perhaps, he was getting ahead of himself again but he saw no interest in the other two occupants of the room. A young blond boy and a young dark haired girl. His attention was entirely focused on the Prince standing before him. For the time being, anyway.

(OOC: emotion_awesome )
paralyzedphoenix

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Placing her hands before her waist, Lilith interlocked her fingers which were hidden by her long sleeves. Standing tall and graceful she remained silent as Killian introduced himself as well as her to their guest. Focusing forward she studied this prince as he walked up and began to speak. Though his words were gentle, and his movements smooth--Lilith was still very uneasy. Gulping silently she kept herself collected and simply beautiful. It was not time for her to speak, so she would remain silent until then. That of course, was how she was taught.

As Phoebus stopped before the two siblings, Lilith could not help but be taken back by his eyes. Blinking a couple times she was surprised. Never before had she seen eyes so vibrant and colourfull. Against his milky skin, and blonde hair, his eyes seemed to pop out right away. Making it the first thing any person in their right mind would look to. To put it lightly--his eyes were stunning. Almost...enchanting. Blinking slowly Lilith pushed her own thoughts away and concentrated on the matter at hand. Parting her gentle lips she went to speak, but was only cut off from another announcement. Another suitor? Already? Would they be coming in one by one, right after another? Oh by heavens, Lilith hoped not. She would need time to collect herself after some time. Even though she was a royal and a lady, she often grew weary quickly. Their father joked that Lilith was a clone of their mother. That made Lilith--happy.

As Phoebus spoke again Lilith could feel her heart begin to pump faster. Alone...with a stranger? Glancing over to her older brother Lilith almost wanted to plead with him to stay by her side, and not leave her alone. She was scared, and worried. Alone with a stranger would only make that worse. But, Lilith knew that she had to be strong. Not only for Killian and Father, but for Mother as well. More than anything in the world, Lilith wanted to make her mother proud. She knew that she was watching over her children from the heavens. And though that gave Lilith some comfort, it still hurt more than anything to think about her never being able to return home.

Inhaling sharply, but quietly--Lilith nodded. "Yes, of course. It would only be proper for my eldest brother to greet our newest guest." she stated softly, her voice as gentle as a soft breeze. Turning her dark hazel eyes back to the prince before her, Lilith once more bowed her head in respect. After a moment she looked back up and personally introduced herself. "Good Morrow sire. It is a pleasure to meet you, and I welcome you to our home. As my brother already said; my name is Lilith. Thank you for coming, and traveling such a far distance." she added, smiling sweetly. Truly Lilith was a beauty. Everything from her skin, eyes, smile and even the way she held herself was gorgeous. Natural beauty at it finest.

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

When the man's deep voice replied to his introduction, Killian paused a moment. It was a pleasant sound. He noticed the way he bowed and the way his gaze washed over him. Killian looked intently at the man, his brown eyes sparkling. Normally being referred to as 'your highness' was something he was accustomed to. Yet, he found it odd to have Lawrenzo refer to him in such a way. Doubly odd, since he just met the man. None the less, it just didn't seem right. "Please, you can call me Killian," he declared, his lips spread in the most elegant smile.

Lawrenzo's remark regarding his attendance was humorous, but the playful hint, weather flirtatious or otherwise, was not lost to Killian. He smiled playfully in response. "Your absence would have defiantly been unfortunate. You add... a certain interest to the room," Killian teased. It was true though. He would have been stuck chatting with the young prince he had left with his sister. That idea didn't sound nearly as fun.

Killian's eyes glanced quickly at where the two were still positioned. Lilith seemed to be holding up alright, for now. It would be regrettable, but if she needed him, he would go to her side. Killian may have been conniving, but he still loved and respected his family. He looked back to Lawrenzo and started gazing at the bit of his tattoos that were visible. He wondered how much of the hidden ink there was.

User Image

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

The girl before Phoebus seemed modest. Her voice was soft and calming. She was polite in a very sweet way. Her own little greeting made Phoebus's mood simmer, and he found himself actually looking at her. Before, he had glossed over her, hoping the event to finish as soon as possible. Now, it seemed as though he wouldn't entirely hate a conversation with the princess.

Her pleasant words reminded Phoebus of how long his journey truly was. His bitterness got the best of him for a moment. "Well, what is a few weeks," Phoebus's words started by reflex, but he quickly changed the tone of the sentence by adding in a sweet voice, "when I am greeted by such a lovely maiden?"

His pleasantries properly exchanged, and his fast fix uttered, Phoebus was free to take in the appearance of the princess. She was lovely, that he already knew from first glance, but upon studying he noticed little things. He saw how her sleeves were joined together, her hands most likely grasped in one another. The slight damp mark on one of her cuffs, and how behind what seemed like a flawless mask of a perfect royal, was someone not so comfortable.

A regular person, even one of royal background themselves, would not have noticed such a mask. It was due to Phoebus's own mask, and own dark and battered mind that he was able to see through hers. He softened upon realizing how uncomfortable the princess was. Phoebus was an angry fellow, but he was still compassionate. He pondered a way to make her feel more at ease. Surely, speaking with a stranger whom is also in position to possibly marry you, would be unnerving. How to calm someone, was something Phoebus knew from personal experience. When he had to calm himself. It was a different sort of calming, but he hoped he could soften the situation a little.

"Do you per chance, enjoy music?" It was a long shot, that what calmed him would calm others too, but music seemed to Phoebus as a wondrous thing that could concur any obstacle.

Cold Master

User Image

x

《║ IX L o s t X L o v ex AxT h o u s a n dx Y e a r sx A g ox A n dx S t i l l,x Ix C a n ' tX F i n dxY o ux║》

x

《║ IX D r i f t e dX T h r o u g hx T h ex U n i v e r s ex J u s tx T o x L a yxB e s i d e x Y o uxx║》

Lawrenzo couldn't help but notice the lingering gaze the Prince seemed to have on his hands, where his most visible tattoos resided. With another crooked smirk, the doctor cleared his throat softly catching the younger mans attention. "Do you see something that catches your interest, my prince?" he asked with a hint of teasing in his voice. He was now calling the prince by his title on purpose but only because he wanted to play around with the younger man a little.

Lawrenzo knew that his tattoos would always be a conversation starter and the source of all the stares he gets. Good and bad. But he certainly never regretted getting them, nor going through the long, painful hours to get them. Seeing the interested and curious look in Killian's warm eyes was enough for the Doctor to feel slightly proud of his body ink, as is the original idea. He wondered what the young prince might think of the piercings littering his body, or what anyone would think. They were not a common thing to find on most people, let alone a doctor of such high status but he supposed that was the fun of being with previous lovers.

The doctor slightly pulled the cuff of his suit up, revealing part of his forearm and showing a glimpse of the larger tribal ink located there with a teasing chuckle. If only the prince knew of where the rest of his body ink was located and where it led. Surely, a well tailored suit could hide many things about a man. "Curiosity killed the cat, you know." he drawled with that same crooked smirk from before.
(OOC: )
paralyzedphoenix

X

◊ ◦ ◊xx B u tx T h e r e 'sx T h i n g sx A b o u tx M ex T h a tx Y o ux J u s tx D o n ' tx K n o wx C a u s eX B a b y,X I' m ax D a r k St a rxx◊ ◦ ◊

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

Killian's was caught looking at Lawrenzo's ink. He was not shy, and felt no shame in looking at the man's body art, though the little of it he could see. He was amused by Lawrenzo's continued use of some formal way of addressing him. His title was something he was comfortable with, and the teasing we simply that. Killian smiled, a small laugh escaping his lips. "Again, Killian is completely fine," he teased right back. He looked up into the man's eyes, a mischievous look in his eyes. How Killian loved games. He was immensely happy he decided to participate today. There were so many new people he could have fun with, all in the process of earning his freedom. Truly a happy day.

"But satisfaction brought it back," Killian retorted, smirking at Lawrenzo back. As the man pushed up his cuffs, Killian caught a better glimpse of the art work. What he could see, he found quite beautiful. "They are very wonderful. I could only imagine what their entirety looks like," he said slowly, pronouncing each word carefully.

As their conversation continued, the crowd began to slowly disperse from the room. The staff had to all get back to work. These were only two of the suitors expected to arrive, and the castle had to make sure it was prepared. Also, it was almost dinner time, so the main dining hall would have to be set. Not everyone was leaving however. Some diplomats and senate members were still chatting, and of course, Lilith and the third prince of Winsort were still speaking. They all could stay as long as they wished, considering they were the main attraction.

The room becoming slightly less populated was better. Conversation does not come as naturally when being peered upon. Killian was handling fine, but he worried for his sister. In the back of his mind, no matter how entertaining his exchange with his own conversation partner was, he was still concerned for Lilith.

User Image

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Keeping her eyes focused on the prince before her, she truly did not know what to make of him. Sure, he seemed proper and well mannered--as any prince would. But there was something about him...something that Lilith could not put her finger upon. Narrowing her eyes ever so slightly she studied him for a brief moment. He was well kept, and handsome to say the least. But there was also something else.

His voice seemed to snap her back into reality, and out of her own thoughts. Lilith had the tendency to get lost within her own mind more often than not. Her mother used to call her a consistent day dreamer. Which of course, was not wrong. Her 'day dreams' though, were usually more complex. She thought about everything and anything she could. New information, ways of helping others, new flowers she could splice together. Her mind was her temple, and she would never give it away. Now, focused back on the task at hand, she remained calm and collected. His words were rather spiteful at first, catching her off guard. But, before she could truly react to it he had switched his tone to one of a sweet nature--complimenting her.

Feeling her cheeks grow warmer she began to blush a light rose. "You are far too kind, my lord." she replied with a gentle smile, averting her eyes from his. Grasping her hands together a bit tighter she could feel her heart rate pick up once more. She was nervous, that was obvious. But--she held herself very well.

It was at that moment that she heard his question. As if that had awakened her she quickly snapped her eyes back to meet his, and smiled. Releasing her hands from their grasp of each other, she brought them into a clap before her. "Let me show you." she replied happily, a smile gracing her beautiful face. Not allowing any time for Phoebus to register her reply she took his free hand and began to guide him somewhere. Glancing over her shoulder she watched as the parade of people began to disperse, and go back to their normal duties. They must not be expecting anymore guests for a time now--and Lilith was alright with that. Scanning her eyes over to see Killian she watched for a brief moment as her brother and the newest guest conversed. From the expression planted on her brothers face--he was entertained. That was good. Biting her lip slightly she knew that she probably should mention the fact that she was leaving the room--but no matter. She could take care of herself--right?

Turning her eyes now to the other side of the room she noticed the balcony where a few maids and servants stood, watching. There--Lilith saw Carver. "Miss Carver, would you please bring Prince Pheobus's things to his room, and meet us within my grande hall with some tea. That would be lovely." she asked sweetly, her voice gentle and loving. Lilith truly hated asking for things, but--this was more for a guest than anything.

Turning her attention back to Phoebus she smiled lightly and began to guide him away from the main entrance hall. It is not much of a walk, just down a couple hallways." she added lightly as they walked--her hand holding his as she lead him. The hallways within her home were large and extravagant. Countless paintings and tapestries lined the walls. Large windows over looked the green land she called her home, as well as the large garden she took care of--herself. As she lead him something seemed to come over her, like a natural happiness. It was different from her cold but proper composure of a 'princess'. But sometimes Lilith's natural happiness exposed itself.

After a short walk Lilith slowly came to a halt and dropped Phoebus' hand. Not even thinking about the fact that she was holding a boys hand, especially a stranger--for she was too caught up in what she was doing. With a smile she turned to Phoebus, placing a hand on the large carved wooden doors. "Welcome, to my sanctuary" she stated gently and happy before pushing the doors open. There before the two of them was a large room filled with every type of instrument known to man that Lilith could get her hands upon. As she entered, knowing Phoebus would follow, she looked around. Her smile seemed to grow brighter as she glanced at all her instruments. Truly, music was a passion.

The large room was covered with bookshelves as well as paintings that Lilith had made herself. This very room was where Lilith spent most, if not all her time. Lost within her own thoughts once more, Lilith smiled. "Here, the silence can not hurt me, nor the darkness. For music and knowledge are a beacon of light." she spoke softly, more to herself but also to Phoebus.

Cold Master

User Image

x

x

The doctor softly snorted at the Prince' response to his metaphor. "Satisfaction, you say?" Lawrenzo noticed the younger man's eyes light up at the sight of the ink on his forearms but just as quickly as he was showing a glimpse of it, the doctor was pulling his cuff back down and folding his arm behind his back. His smirk widened slightly, "Well, a curious mind can be a dangerous thing my dear prince Killian. I'm sure you'd be quite surprised to see their entirety but perhaps at a later date. I don't normally go around parading my tattoos for just anyone, you see." he found himself in a playful mood now but that didn't last long when he noticed the occasional glances the prince would give to the two young teenagers he was preciously with.

He noticed the dark haired girl leading the blond boy away somewhere and it would seem his time with the ever so interesting and curious Prince might be up. With a gentle point of his chin, Lawrenzo directed their attention to the quiet dark haired girl that was nearly gone from the room along with the blond boy. "Perhaps my prince would like to know that a little lamb is leaving the rest of the herd." tired yellow eyes trailed back to the prince and Lawrenzo noticed the lack of people in the main hall now. It was much more comfortable without all those judgmental stares he was getting, although some people were still eyeing him as though he were some common thief. 'Well, ten years ago they would have been right.' he couldn't help but think sardonically.

(OOC: )
paralyzedphoenix

X

Hilarious Friend

User Image

Phoebus Talbit
Winsort's Third Prince
The Heir of Lockwood

Phoebus had apparently done something right. For once. Lilith responded in an extremely positive way to his question. He found him self feeling relieved. When she took his hand and begun to lead Phoebus away, at first it was uncomfortable to him. People normally were not that forward, not with him. He also lacked a lot of friend, and possessed little experience with this type of social interaction. Yet, he still allowed the princess to lead him where she may. Her excitement was cute, and Phoebus did not wish to but a damped on it.

After instructing a servant who was spying on the whole procession, Lilith took Phoebus to a grand room inside the castle. She called it her sanctuary. Phoebus smirked to himself. A sanctuary was only a whimsical fantasy. The doors opened, and when he took in the splendor of what the room contained, Phoebus changed his mind on the term sanctuary. He had expected something like a garden, or full of books, not a sight that made him feel content. His instant reaction was to smile, a big smile, much more genuine than the one he wore before in the main hall.

Littering the entire room was an assortment of musical instruments. Phoebus immediately felt calm. "This is... this is glorious. It reminds me of my home," Phoebus said, his voice trailing off as he got distracted looking about the room. He could tell now, that him and this princess shared an interest. An interest that was the most important thing in Phoebus's life. "I did bring a few of my own, smaller instruments, with me of course..." he spoke slowly as he traced his hand over the objects as he passed. "I never imagined there would be such a room here." His smile was dazzling, his eyes lighting up with joy. Phoebus directed his happiness toward the princess. "Thank you, for sharing this with me."

Now the day, which had begun so terribly, was turning into a day of promise. Phoebus considered himself a victim of his own circumstance, but now he knew that he would not be in hell here. He had found himself a place where even he, could find a little taste of happiness. Clearly he would be spending a lot of time in this lovely room. Of course, if the princess would allow him to.

Hilarious Friend

User Image

User Image

Letting his concern for his sister show too much, Killian had to clarify. "Well I was worried, considering my darling sister is shy, but it seems she has taken a liking to the young prince. I believe I have nothing to be concerned about." His words had a lot of truth in them, but left out the simple detail that this was all according to his own interest. He needed his sister to fall in love with the boy, it would make life a lot pleasanter.

"Besides, if she doesn't need me to rescue her, I'll be free to talk to this very interesting man whom I have just been acquainted," Killian spoke with a smile. He seemed to be smiling a lot today. His face was going to get tired soon. He wasn't used to this amount of gleefulness. "Shall we continue our conversation in the dinning hall?" he suggested. The tables were likely set already, yet people would not start shuffling in tell later on. They would be able to continue their talking in a quieter setting.

"Or perhaps you may enjoy a tour around the castle before dinner? The grounds are exceptional at this time of night,' Killian added. He didn't care where they ventured off to, he just wanted to be in a more private situation. There were questions Killian had that should Lawrenzo wish not to divulge in proximity to other's listening ears, he would gladly go somewhere else. He was curious as to his life. Killian wasn't going to ask any silly questions about his favourite colour and other nonsense. He wanted to hear tales of adventure. Killian assumed he would have such stories to tell, though if not, he would be disappointed.

User Image

((OOC: Edited. I made it longer. ))

Hilarious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Carver had been so engrossed in watching the exchanges among her employers, that she failed to notice that other workers who also were not invited to the greeting, had a similar idea as she did. She glanced over to the maid beside her. She was trying less hard to stay hidden, so Carver gave her a little kick. The maid started to say ouch, when Carver gave her a look that said, "Talk, and you're done." This shut the maid up. She made a pouty face, but did as she was told. Carver was a nice girl, but if something had to be done, she could handle it. If she remembered correctly, the maid's name was Susanne. She had seen her around the castle before. She liked to chat with people, a little too loudly, but was a good worker. "Susanne, do you know who that one guy is? I didn't hear them announce him," Carver whispered to the girl. Susanne shrugged, clearly as clueless as she was. Then a voice from behind them said, not so much in a whisper, "That guy is the third prince of Winsort."

Carver and Susanne turned around to see one of their higher ranking maids looking down at them. Smiling apologetically, Carver stood up. Susanne did the same, but seemed way more embarrassed. The elder maid didn't seem too upset though. Her name was Gladys, and she had always been a reasonable person. Gladys sighed, and stepped aside for Susanne and Carver to walk past her. Clearly a sign that it was time to get back to work.

A voice from below them, where all the action was happening, called up softly. More in a normal voice tone, less of a call, but was directed at Carver. She recognized the voice as Lilith's and turned and bowed immediately. "Yes, your grace," Carver replied. The princess and the prince of Winsort both left the room, and Carver turned back to the other two maids. "Duty calls," she said, a goofy grin on her face. Gladys rolled her eyes and Susanne gave a small giggle as Carver headed off and down the stairs. She approached one of the foreign prince's attendants and directed them to follow her. All the workers had been instructed on where all their guests would be staying.

After leading them to the prince's room, and bidding them goodbye, Carver made her way to the kitchens. She did odd jobs around the castle, but her main responsibility was to help cook. She was greeted by her colleagues, and donning an apron, got to work on today's dinner.

User Image

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lina Yue

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Moonlight Princess

It was dark out not completely night time, a little before dinner so she had time. Before the first suitor arrive she snuck out of the castle and headed to the forest like she always did. She hasn't visited there yet today so she wanted to get there before the first person arrived. She didn't bring her spear just for incase she returned and the first suitor was there, which is a distinct possibility and then she would be in major trouble…and that is one thing she does not need right now.

Lina was out in the forest and came to a small cave. She whistled and you could hear a couple of howls come from the inside of the cave. 3 shadows bolted out of the cave and one stood at the mouth of the cave, watching. The 3 shadows that bolted out of the cave, jumped onto Lina. "WOAH! Hiya guys. I can't stay for long. I need to get back to the castle. Just came to check up on everybody. I haven't been able to visit in a while." The wolves got off of her and sit next to her and she started on a complete rant. "There are suitors coming to the castle later today....The race for the throne has started." She heaved a sigh and stood up. "I guess I should head back. I just wanted to check on everything here." She petted all the wolves on the head. She waved to the Alpha Wolf that was sitting at the mouth of the cave. "See ya later Yomichi." Lina smiled and made her way back to the castle.

Lina made it back to the castle and she tried to sneak her way back in. It looked like everyone was still greeting the guests. She slipped in the back doorway and tip toed her way behind the maids making sure she was not seen. "LINA YUE!!! Where have you been!!!" An old woman was behind her and looked displeased at her. Lina flinched as soon as she heard the voice. She replied, "Do you really have to ask…" She heaved a sigh after her sentence. Lina looked over at her younger brother and sister talking to the two newest guests. With the head of the maids still nagging her ear off. It was the same ol same ol, you shouldn't leave the castle, its dangerous, that is not a way a princess should act. Ever since mother died it has always been this way. She didn't like being in the castle that much for it sent too many memories through her mind and it just hurt to be there. Also didn't help that she didn't talk to her siblings that often either for she didn't know what they thought of her. Especially since she was the one different than them. Also being on of the older siblings going for the throne. She looked at the two siblings and shrugged and looked back at the nagging old lady and just took the scolding head on. After the scolding session, she stretched and sighed. "That woman sure can nag for being so old." Lina looked around and knew that Lilith went somewhere with the young guest. Then her stomach growled and luckily enough dinner was about to be set up so she went to the main dinning hall.

((I hope everything works out okay. If anything is wrong or that you want me to fix. PLEASE let me know. I haven't RPied in a while so little rusty but I should get back on the ball pretty quickly. ^^/'') ))

((EDITTED))

Hilarious Friend

User ImageUser Image

The work in the kitchens was almost second nature to Carver. She loved to cook, and she had gained a lot of experience in the castle. She began to take out some of the rolls that were already prepared. They were still warm, and a tea towel was covering them to keep them moist. She also grabbed a plate full of dates and carried it out as well. both hands occupied, Carver pushed open the door to the dining hall with her back side.

She was slightly surprised to see there was already someone in the room. But seeing who it was, seemed to make sense. "Good evening princess." Carver said with a smile. She walked over and placed the bread basket on the table. She positioned it center of where the plates and cutlery was set up. The table was much larger than was ever necessary and could seat up to thirty people. There would only be around five people eating today however, so they were all positioned at the one end of the table, completely ignoring the rest of it. Putting down the date's Carver looked at the princess.

She was a solitary person, Carver had come to notice that through her time at the castle, but she knew that when they were children, she was not always that way. Carver knew how deeply saddened the whole royal family was by the passing of the queen. The king had gone off somewhere, her death clearly making in irrational. Prince Killian was taking it better than most, having been close to her own father more than his own mother. Yet grief was still evidently there, he just buried it better than his sisters.

Princess Lilith and Lina were especially pampered by their mother. In different ways, they both had an exceptionally strong bond with the lovely queen. She was a kind woman, who always accepted people with open and loving arms. Carver couldn't help but see a little of the late queen in Lina's face. Not only did she looked like her, but she possessed a certain superior grace. Where Lilith had her mothers humility and soft heart, Lina had her strong will.

Getting lost in thought, Carver shook her head. She tried to concentrate on what she had been doing.

User Image

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
wUser Image

Lina Yue

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Moonlight Princess

Lina was walking in the dinning room and was about to sit down but then saw Carver walk in with the rolls. She felt her mouth moisten and walked over and grabbed a roll and started to eat it. The rolls we soft and warm, straight out of the oven. The roll was buttery and soft. THey were always the best as soon as they came out of the oven. Definitely during dinner she will have to grab some more."You can just call me Lina. You always keep going back to princess, no matter how many times I tell you Lina is alright." She laughed and smiled at her as she finished up the current roll.

She was tempted to grab a second roll but decided against it...for now. She noticed that Carver was getting lost in thought. She spoke up to help her snap out of it. "By the way Carver what are plans for dinner tonight." She smelled the air and something did smell delicious and was curious more than anything.

She couldn't help herself and she grabbed a second roll while waiting for a reply. The second roll was even better than the first. She was so hungry and the rolls were amazing.

paralyzedphoenix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces