Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Still Hungry Where: Mom and Pop Shop With: Oliver
Thinking: Maybe this can turn in my favor hm?

Frey didn't look surprised about the boy's look of shock, though it was a little bit exaggerated considering Frey didn't yell at him or something, most would merely just look up while looking generally curious. Eyes narrowing in question, "Was I too loud?" he'd snort looking a bit suspicious for a moment. The action itself was a little weird personally, after all he hated other people for the most part, walking up to someone like this was out of the norm for him, but he was bored. Usually the owner would sit there and tell him all about her son and he rather liked listening, it was easier to eat when their was noise, but the old folks were pretty quiet today. Most likely because of this guy, so he was going to bug him to get what he wanted, he was a selfish man like that in some cases. The answer to his previous question was a bit lack luster though, the look on his face was that of slight disbelief, but crossed over with a small insight of understanding. Frey really hated school, sooner or later he'd have to do the same thing as this guy, but he didn't have to now and he rather liked that fact and intended to keep it that way for awhile, after all, who the hell wanted to go to school for another four years? Rubbing his hands together as he would feel a bit off put on the subject, the show of his phone wasn't all to reassuring of the story, since Frey believed this guy was one of those bookworm type kids. When he offered Frey pretended like it was a poison and backed away, "Haha. No." he'd say lightly looking slightly playful, "It would be a waste on someone like me." he'd snort sitting normally once again instead of leaning back in his seat.

Suspicion slowly evaporated away from Frey as the kid went on, explaining his reason for being here and the like, he would smirk lightly, "Yeah, I do too. I like coming here. It's nice to not have everyone screaming at ya for an hour or two ya know?" he'd snort, "Or well uh, I should say not being surrounded by people ya don't know." he'd say lightly trying to correct himself considering the kid was apparently ordinary. Being surrounded by people you didn't know wasn't exactly the highlight of anyone's day, whether it was a good spotlight or a bad one, it was still a pain in the a**. When Oliver spoke up about not being a big fan of fast food places Frey would just shake his head, "Me neither, though I don't get much of a choice in the matter. At least you can make something rather than buy it." he mumbled looking towards the line of the table hosting various items on it for the waitresses to use, "Sometimes my sister cooks fer me, but uh....it usually isn't just that." he'd grumble looking slightly pissed off, she still had that terrible habit of going through his stuff while he wasn't watching her. He felt like a hovering parent at a grocery store when she was around, hell at one point he thought she was a klepto and had issues. Just like how she put his hidden hobby into his bathroom rather than leaving it alone, maybe he should start ductaping her wrists together to prevent her from doing anything that maybe made him want to kill her. Even though they lived together most of their lives she still had this thing for getting into everything he owned, no matter where he hid it from her or locked it up, she would still manage to get to it and piss him off. The mere thought of her going through his stuff made him give a look of a kid getting ready to get revenge while being on the edge of just snapping. He probably looked like that right now as he remained rather quiet for the moment, too bad the poor kid he forced into his company could care less, not that Frey minded, it was nice not to have someone prying at him with questions.

When Oliver mentioned him eating at burger king he would eye the kid like he was nuts, "Pffft, nah. Those places are sickening." he'd laugh lightly. When he continued on saying that he was a regular here, he would snicker lightly, and just nod, though the sudden need to hear what the kid was whispering was off putting. He would shake his head and sit straight looking a bit pouty for a minute, "Imagine that feeling all the time, hell me and you could trade places." he'd snort shaking his head, "Not that anyone deserves that kinda hell." he'd mumble more to himself than anyone else. Though what occurred to him came across as a joking thought, hell he could drag the kid into this world if he really wanted to right? University kids needed money right? Plus the guy seemed like a no body, someone who seemed to work hard on studying and wouldn't be bothered too much. That was rather convenient. Smirking as he would turn to look at the kid, "You know what would really suck? Having that happen here, ya know, having people sit in this place waitin' for a celebrity to walk in. Losing business because some fool decided to put this on display as 'a star hangout'. Wonder what kind of emotionless rat would want to put someplace like this outta business...not that I could do anything other than stop coming. Though by then the damage would already be- OW!" he'd be smacked upside the head by the waitress and she pouted at him, the middle aged woman didn't seem to be pleased, "Hush now! Don't worry about some rude camera clicker's comin' in here. This place won't lose business cause a rowdy kids, we adults just gotta chase them out right?" she'd attempt to smile reassuringly before walking out. Though Frey didn't look convinced as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyways....hey I have a proposition that might be able to 'elp both of us out if yer willin' to listen." he questioned pulling on a straight poker face as he looked at the boy, "It involves some good money. With little work." he'd snort trying to lure the kid in the deal, not that he would think the guy would take it willingly, maybe the guy was easily baited into such things, maybe not.

ooc;

ElluMellu

User ImageUser Image
                    User Image
                    ...Location : Mom and Pop Shop ...With : Frey ...[ooc] ....

Oliver had expected Frey to refuse his offer to listen to the lecture recording. No one in their right minds would have been interested in that. Perhaps only when you were having trouble falling asleep. When Oliver had first downloaded it, he soon proved it. Ten minutes and you were sleeping like corpse. But really, never would had Oliver expected to sit in some small and cozy family restaurant with a celebrity. Chatting somewhat happily. It was bizarre indeed.

''Ugh. It seems you have had a harsh life. Must be very popular.'' Oliver act as if he was slightly sympathetic. And deep in his heart he actually was. Little bit. ''I've always been the wallflower. But i don't mind. I actually enjoy my quiet and unadventurous lifestyle. Well, when my sisters aren't bothering me about their homework. Then it can get pretty loud, a lot of yelling and crying. I can be a pretty strict teacher.'' he winked at the silver-haired man, chuckling quietly. He actually wasn't entirely lying. He did keep to the shadows, outside of sight. And there had been a lot of screaming and crying between himself and his sisters when Oliver still lived at home. Though it was mostly because he would burst into their rooms without knocking first, eat their pudding from the fridge, didn't let them watch their dramas, hogging the TV remote all to himself, etc. He had never been a very good brother.

Oliver though about saying something along the lines 'you are so lucky to have someone to cook for you' when he noticed how Frey just suddenly fell silent and looked a bit pissed out somewhy. So he just clapped his mouth shut before he could say anything. Maybe it was better not to say anything. the awkward silence lasted only for a moment and soon Frey seemed to ave returned to his normal self. At least what Oliver considered to be normal. He was actually a bit surprised how talkative the man was. According to the information that was available of the musician, he was supposed to rarely say anything and just look..handsome. The cool and mysterious type. Well, not that the man himself was sitting right in front of him, Oliver had once again proved that once people didn't know they were being watched, their true nature would slip out. Of course he was aware that Frey wasn't showing all that was hiding behind those beautiful cyan eyes. They had met just a few minutes ago. No reason to start pouring out heir hearts to each other.

When Frey mentioned changing places, Oliver would just shake his head and didn't say anything. He would just listen the other man speaking for a while. Until he got smacked upside the head. Oliver wanted to laugh out loud, but managed to hold it in, a small smirk appearing on his lips. ''You could alway throw some salt at those demonic paparazzi's as the last resource. Maybe that will do the job.'' Oliver joked and winked at the lady. Then he would turn back to his coffee, taking a small sip. He grimaced as the drink was now lukewarm and tasted nasty. ''Another one?'' the waitress asked, noticing the boys reaction to his drink. ''No thank you. It's not good to drink too much coffee anyway.'' he would politely turn the offer down.

"Anyways....hey I have a proposition that might be able to 'elp both of us out if yer willin' to listen." All attention was back on Frey. Oliver eyed him uncertainly, not sure what to do. Perplexed even more when was offered money for an easy job. He suspected it would turn out to be much more troublesome than the other was showing. ''Um. I'm not really sure if I would be much of use. Unless the work involves math of physics. And you don't even know me that well. Maybe i would end messing it all up somehow?'' he smiled nervously. Oliver was quite interested what the proposition was and would love to hear the details. But then again, he wasn't sure if he wanted to end up doing something shady. Shadier stuff than he was already doing. ''You might regret asking for my help.'' Oliver couldn't help adding, seriously, while in truth trying to hold back that sneaky smirk off his face.

Shiro no Kitsune

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Pleased Where: Mom and Pop Shop With: Oliver
Thinking: No such thing as 'bad publicity' anyways = . ="

Frey felt his stomach turn as it practically slammed against his skin, he was really starting to crave that food that he wanted so badly, he would tilt his head in question when the blond suddenly mentioned it had been a harsh life. He grimaced lightly glancing away for a moment, "Popularity in exchange for privacy. Any day." he mumbled before looking back to Oliver when he spoke up, he would smirk a little and offer a smile, "Wallflower huh? I preferred acting like a delinquent....people want to stay away from you that way. Or get too scared to actually approach ya." he'd snort, "Sisters huh? All of them are pains in the a**...." he'd laugh lightly as Oliver would wink at him, that was an indication he was messing around, well that's what Frey was getting anyways. The smack to the head still reverberated in the back of his mind, it wasn't painful, but it felt like he didn't have a brain for a second and she just hit a drum. Rubbing the back of his head and shooting a light glare at Oliver who smirked, "It ain't even hurt!" he grumbled before snickering as he would flinch away from the woman when she came back her hand out as if she was going to hit him again, "OUI OUI! I'm only a punching bag on New Years!" he snorted at her and she waved him off with a smile.

He'd lick his lips as he would turn to look back to Oliver when he mentioned throwing salt on the paparzzi, "Pahahaha!" he laughed a bit loudly, just because he was caught off guard by the joke and he would catch himself after a moment, "As if that would work, man it might be like a cat with hot sauce, they might enjoy the salt and bug me even more." he'd snicker looking pleased. He didn't know if Oliver would get the reference to the cat thing, but then again it would be easy to see what he meant. Imagining the paparazzi surrounding him and throwing salt at them, imagining them getting closer as they freaked out and got more excited by the fact he was getting "violent". Frey visibly shivered at such a thought, "I'll never understand whats so fun about infringing on people's privacy....is it fun exposing people?" he wondered idly out loud before looking to Oliver, "Would you like it if someone watched your every single move, good or bad? Make a mistake and it's on the six o'clock news..." he mumbled quietly and shook his head. He didn't express any emotion for the past few speculations, no bare emotion of pain or embarrassment, just a blank face that seemed to hide a lot more than just his own emotions behind it.

Rubbing his head lightly he would look to Oliver, "Sorry 'bout that, didn't mean ta get all....insightful?" he questioned as if the word was important, but he would shrug it off and relax again. He'd look up excitedly when the owner placed down a crepe filled with whipped cream strawberry sauce and well the fruit itself. He looked surprised and raised an eyebrow at the woman while she laid a second smaller plate down next to him with the sides he wanted, "Strawberries? Am I going on a date I don't know about?" he'd question rolling his eyes as he would take a bite of the food, chewing quietly and enjoying the feeling of food taking away his hunger. Sweet and savory, a delicious combination especially when Frey got to take his time instead of rush out to get away from annoyances. He ate rather neatly despite his general lack of manners in front of others, only because he wasn't rushing and slamming his food down like normal. Getting away from the public eye was the usual reason he ate fast and generally didn't enjoy his food. Munching on his food happily as he waited a response from Oliver about his rather sudden proposition.

He would swallow and tap his chin lightly when Oliver continued on to mention that he would probably regret his help, a cold smile crossed his lips at that, "You act as if I haven't dealt with people doing something to make me regret. Long as you don't kill me I'm pretty sure whatever happens will be fine." he snorted returning to his food as he ate a slice of strawberry and bit into a piece of sausage, he was thinking about how to go about this exactly. Talking about it here and now would probably be a bad idea, because the kid was right, he really didn't know him. Tilting his head in thought as he would slowly come to a rather simplistic conclusion, "I'll pay you to take on a rather simple label. It won't involve much of anything, just...merely walking out in public with me every now and then. To eat, or whatever, doesn't actually matter to me." he'd state looking unbothered for the moment, before he stole a pen from a passing waitress and wrote down a number on a napkin, looking it over for a moment before sliding it over to the male, "Would that be good enough?" he questioned as the sum was well, more than enough to keep the kid going with three spoiled daughters and a gambling addicted wife to boot.

Frey turned back to his food and started to eat again, "Oh, I'll pay that up for the rest of your life, sound good?" he questioned with a smirk. Despite being a guitarist, Frey wasn't stupid, he didn't blow his money on meaningless things, he actually did make investments and the like, he paid for his sisters college for the most part. He got a few mouthfuls in before he snapped, "That's right. I never introduced myself. I'm Frey, people call me Riot doe." he bit his tongue at the last word, and he would flinch a bit. Though he ignored the pain and returned to eating rather happily, "You can think about it if ya want, though it is a rather limited time offer. Not that I would blame ya if ya said no." he'd snicker as he would take a few bites of his hashbrown and take to being a bit more focused on his own meal.

Giving exact details to the kid right now would be a bad idea, for one he didn't know what the kid would do with information like this, two he couldn't give any media any real explanation and Frey could easily deny such a conversation, after all, who would believe the kid about it anyways? Maybe it was too big of an offer all at once as well and thought for a moment, "I should probably make sure you go through to the end with the deal though huh...? I won't pay you a single cent until the media is aware of what I want them to be, is that clear?" he'd tack on the additional condition, for one the kid couldn't expose anything before Frey thought it was time, and he was facing liability on the fact that this type of thing shouldn't be misinterpreted. Looking up at the owner as she came by and stole off with his smaller plate while he was left with just the crepe.

ooc;

ElluMellu

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

xxxRowen's bangs were plastered to his forehead as his head tilted back. Lips swollen from teeth and well placed bites, parted as he panted heavily. Fingers wrapped into white fabric as he shuddered and brought his husky blue eyes down to look at his current agent. Wrapping his arms around the mans shoulders he purred as he stole another kiss. "You really know how to make a boy feel good... Damn. I haven't been ******** that good all week. I have to get ready to go though. I promised my boy that I'd take him out since he's not feeling well."

"Hmm... What are we going to do about the press. You know how loud your mother squawks when things don't go her way." Darrin mumbled as he wrapped his fingers in Rowen's hair pulling on the long locks. Smiling against the beautiful creatures throat as he kissed the pale line of flesh. The flawless skin was flushed with heat and the lingering tinge of arousal.

"The press loves innocent love... I'll just find someone to play the part. A little coy romance goes a long way. They'll eat it up. And we all know more female fans fantasize about me getting it on with other guys than with them... So what is to lose?" Unwrapping Darrin's fingers from his hair the dark haired model bit the mans lip rather hard before standing up and looking around for his pants. The jeans were on the floor to the left of the desk. Stepping into the slightly wrinkled fabric he frowned. Gross... He needed to go change when he got home. Picking up his tank top from the top of the desk he slid the fabric on. Glancing over at his agent he smiled slowly. "Besides... if we 'break up' they trash the sap the second I cry. Lets not forget who ********' runs this show."

"Mmm... If they knew how bad your personality is when the camera is off... You wouldn't have any fans, beautiful." Darrin's eyes trailed along Rowen's body as the other male pulled on his over sized t-shirt. The pale flesh peeking out where the fabric hung off of his shirt made him smile as he stood up and adjusted his slacks after taking care of the protection Rowen had surprisingly used. It wasn't very common that the other would ask for it. Kissing the soft expanse of flesh he smiled against Rowen's ear as he straightened up just a bit. He was an inch taller after all. "Your phone is ringing."

Looking up at Darrin for a lingering moment Rowen slid his hand over the desk to pick up his phone. Sliding his finger across the screen he connected the call and placed the electronic up against his ear. "Hey. How you feeling baby boy? Better? I'll be home in a little bit. I just need to shower and change when I get there and we'll go out. Make sure Nami gets you dressed up... Love you too Gavin. I'll be home soon." Ending the call with a soft smile on his face Rowen gazed lovingly at the background of his phone. A simple picture of him carrying Gavin on his shoulders as the boy wore a three size too big band shirt. The first concert he'd taken the boy to. His eyes trailed up towards Darrin. "Make sure the show goes off without a hitch. We have three days."

A quick exchange of actual business filled the air as Rowen fixed his hair and tied it up. He really wasn't looking forward to the press conference two days from now where he'd answer all their questions officially... It was come out as gay with a secret lover... Or announce to an arranged marriage at his mothers hands. He'd rather shoot himself than get married to some random skank. Ooh... Was that mean? Frowning at his slightly disheveled appearance Rowen pulled his jacket on and pulled up his hood. "Have a nice day." Slipping out of the office as he placed a pair of designer sunglasses where they belonged the man strode down to the elevator to reach the underground parking lot. The good part about it was that the press was less likely to sneak in the secure lot. Humming to himself as he unlocked and climbed into his car the man pulled off his glasses and tugged down his hood. He really did look like some party slut. Disgusting.

The drive home was an easy one. Luckily today seemed to be a quiet day. The press seemed appeased with the offering of a personal conference where they could pester him all they liked. Leaving his car in the middle of the drive in front of the house Rowen tossed his keys to one of the employees that cared for his home. "Make sure it's not scratched. Bring something flashy out. Gavin and I are going out in twenty minutes."

True to his word Rowen managed to shower in ten minutes and spend the rest of his time dressing and fussing with his long hair. Glancing at himself in the mirror and took a few moments to adjust his hair a bit. His long hair was up in a high pony tail, minus the bangs and stray locks of hair framing his face, swaying gracefully as he turned his head. His legs were clad in black skinny jeans that disappeared into brown boots that ended just above his ankle. A simple graphic t-shirt from his first generation fashion line completing the 'dressed down' feel. Laying his well worn aviator jacket over his arm he strode out of the room. His jacket went with his boots, so it just made proper sense.

Gavin practically launched himself into his fathers arms the moment he came down the stairs. The boy giggled as he wrapped his arms around his fathers neck and held tightly to him. Perhaps he was getting a little big, but his father eagerly put up with the affection as they spoke briefly about his day since he'd been sent home early from school with a mild fever and stomach ache."Is Ellie coming? He said he'd have food with us sometime..."

"I'll make sure to text him when we get there. I'm sure he didn't forget." Kissing Gavin's forehead as he opened the door of the 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo he'd recently purchased. It had been one of those spur of the moment purchases. Strapping the child into his car seat he ruffled the boys hair. Taking a moment to smile down at his son Rowen sighed quietly. He wouldn't give this boy up for the world. Gavin's smile always lit up his world. Was bringing someone into his life, even for a staged lie, really a good idea? Walking around the car he slid into the drivers seat of the slick black vehicle and started it.

It took a little fussing with Gavin to get him to decide what he wanted for dinner. The boy had decided on a rather lovely Italian restaurant with an open balcony. It was classy yet casual. Slipping on his jacket as he parked in front of the restaurant the model checked his hair in the rear view mirror before opening his door. As Gavin's door was opened he found the child fumbling with his seat belt in an attempt to get out himself. Reaching over Gavin he clicked the belt and smiled as Gavin carefully climbed out of the car and took hold of one of his pants belt loops like he'd been taught to. When dealing with paparazzi it helped him keep track of the boy when they became crowded randomly.

Placing his keys into the hands of the valet the young man smiled at him eagerly. Rowen wasn't surprised. Nice cars always made a man happy. Of course... Rowen hadn't reserved a place at the restaurant, but they managed to find him a place on the balcony. Gavin was eagerly grabbing at his phone the moment he was seated. Watching the boy send a messy and poorly spelled text to Elliot the man just laughed and turned on a game. He ordered himself a green tea and a raspberry tea for son letting the waiter know they were waiting on one other person.

As he waited Rowen took in the sight of his son. The boy was going to be tall. He already had his mothers large aquamarine eyes. Long delicate lashes surrounding his eyes as they stood stark and black as night against his pale skin. Gavin was a sort of doll-like porcelain pale. Flawless like a doll. The little boy smiled up at his father as he showed him the new score on the game. "Daddy... Is he gonna be my new mommy?"

"Who?" Resting his elbow on the table as he watched the boy play Rowen raised a brow. His heart really did take on a warm and comforted feel around his son. As if every bad thing he'd done was worth it and the sin was washed away.

"Your boyfriend... Nami said you're dating a guy and that's why grandma is mad at you." Those brilliant curious eyes bore into his father as Gavin looked up from the game.

"Hmm... Possibly. We'll see what happens. No one is good enough for my little boy though." Leaning over Rowen kissed the top of his sons head and started asking questions about the game which were answered ecstatically by the happy child. He really didn't want to have to think about this little stunt just yet. It was still enough to make his head spin. The stress was probably going to kill him before the press could if it was found out. For now his focus was on Gavin. Gavin wasn't feeling well and he was going to give the child his full attention.

With: Darrin > Self > Gavin
                                                            Location: Derrin's Office > Home > La Piccola Agnello [Restaurant]
                                                            Thoughts: This charade is going to kill me... But at least I have my son.
                                                            Out.Of.Condoms: :3 This... Was much longer than I thought it would be. But. I give you all Rowen.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          User Image

Listening to the kid talk about his accent, his eyes widened. He was making words sound different again? Sheesh, a slight blush came onto Tian's pale face, averting his gaze from the kid, he rubbed the back of his neck. Looking up a pout came to his face as well. "Myu accent isn't hea...vy." He said then heard the word adorable slip past the others lips. A deeper blush came to his face as he listened to what the other said. He wasn't adorable, coming from someone like him, the cute little brunette in front of him? Nah, Carmine had to be joking! There was totally no way Tian was adorable in his speech patterns, than the one with the cute feminine face in front of him. Now, Tian wasn't gay but he had no problem saying Tian was cute when he was, just to make any situation be better than the current one. "You're more Kě'ài!" He said then poked his tongue out like a little kid hoping to cheer the other up.

Watching Snow's reactions was always cute, the way she gave a little mew when she was in pain, watching her play with her ball of yarn at home and go crazy running around as well as playing with the electronic mouse that roams around on he floor. All of his kittens actions and reactions were too adorable. Tian had to respect the kid though, he was cute but he did his job pretty well and efficiently. Good thing he was more into chicks! Taking Snow from Carmine's hands, he placed the little kitten on his lap as Tian took a seat and listened to what the other had to say. Petting the kitten he had thought about it actually. How to make it seem believable without making the two uncomfortable. While he was easy going, he did think things through when it came to these sorts of things!

Watching as the other sat down, he went over it in his head again, making sure he had gotten everything. Travelling, accommodation, rooms and such like. Taking a deep breath, he began. "Well, my house is big enough for the both of us and has heaps of room, but I'm sure you'd also like to stay at yours as well. So during the weekdays, chu can stay at chus and on weekends, chu can stay with me or I stay withf chu. If you do stay with me for an entire week at one point, then I can drop you off at work, or let you borrow on of my cars for the time. Conditions of living with me, since I dragged you into this messu, I don't expect you to do anything, but if chu want to, you are welcome to help around the house. When this is all over, if you wish, I'm no way forcing you, you are allowed to help, but you can, if you wish have money from me." He said with a smile. Watching as Snow was nice, he pet the kittens head and scratched under her chin, hearing the kitten under his hands purr gently and watched then his phone went off again. He looked at Carmine then put his index finger up and told him to wait. Checking the caller ID, he kept his smile, but inside, his mind snapped right there.

It was his mother and father, "Nǐ hǎo!" He said happily to his parents, his naturally cheery voice, covering up any concerns he had but hidden away. "Tian, what the hell have you done?!" His mother yelled into the phone, his father was probably too angry to deal with all of this right now. "You have disgraced us and our proud family name!" She basically screeched into the phone so loud that Tian cringed and pulled the phone away from his ear. "Even the family guardian frowns down upon you." She said with evil intent hidden in her voice. "You are going to be marrying a woman whether you like it or not!" She screamed and Tian held his phone by the top, his arm stretched out as far as it could go and his thumb and index finger holding the phone by the tip of it. "Stop stop sto--" Tian said, but he was cut mid sentence by the annoying voice of his mother. "No, you listen here... you are to drop that boy and fix it up with the media as we have just finished watching the damn thing on the news here in China and we are absolutely disgusted!!" She said, then Tian gritted his teeth but kept a cheery face all the same. "No, this lover of mine isn't fake."

'At least I hope it wont be for the sake of getting my parents and arranged marriage requests off my back,' he thought to himself as he looked at Carmine silently wondering what he was actually thinking about. "You're lying!" His mother said disgusted with him. 'Good, hate me for all I care.' He thought to himself then immediately called her bluff, "I'm not lying." He said then put the phone on loud speaker, looking at Carmine, his eyes pleading. "Say hi darling." He said, the words flowing naturally from his lips, when Carmine had said hi, there was a gasp and silence on the other end. He knew his parents would be absolutely disgusted in him when they came to visit him. "Fine... we will want to meet this boy when we come for our visit, which is in a fortnights time." She said and knowing that his parents had a private jet that could take them anywhere, he smirked internally to himself, happy that he had finally rebelled against his parents wishes, though he really didn't want to see them. That was the one thing he didn't want. "I'll make sure he's there." He said smiling, then looked at Carmine with a guilty face. He didn't want to have to drag his friend into this too far, but the damage was done.

There was no way in hell that Carmine was going to be let out of this trap anytime soon. Hearing the line cut off, Tian ended the call on his end and slumped back into the chair gently, not wanting to disturb Snow. "I sorry Carmine." He said, rubbing his temples hoping to get rid of the headache he had gotten when his lovely mother had yelled in his ear. Yes, even with the full english that he had spoken to his mother, even some of the words were wrong itself, or his accent melded with the words. This just wasn't fun at all. "It seem like I brought you deep into this trou...ble." He said thinking about it now, his parents were going to have a nice yelling fest with him, that Tian would just take and brush most of it aside, but all the finer points would be stuck with him. Yes, he get hated by Carmine afterwards was probably going to be a bad thing, who in their right mind would want to break a kids heart like this?

User Image
                                                              Rikasha17
                                                              Translations: myu=my
                                                              Kě'ài= cute (chinese)
                                                              chu= you
                                                              withf=with
                                                              messu= mess
                                                              Nǐ hǎo = Hello (Chinese)

Adored Friend

8,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
          User Image
          User Image
                                                                  Hearing the fans disappointed Kiriu looked to Elliot. He saw that Elliot was still has frighten as ever. Turning his head and watched the fans go off . Though he knew they would come back and search for Elli. After a few minutes he could hear footsteps again. His arm was grabbed and that scared him slightly since he was paying attention. Elliot was pulling him through the alleyway. Passing through it wondering if Elli was okay. He had always be worried about him. Sometimes he didn't know why.

But once they made it out of the alleyway Elliot made them cross two streets. Kiriu had a slight smile on his face when they finally stopped and Elliot took his breath."Well you weren't . You really are too dramatic you know that. " his said with a slight laugh. Watching him straighten up he smiled back when Elliot his Damsel in Distress . But when Elliot hugged him he hugged him back. Though the nuzzle to the cheek caught him off guard and he slightly blushed. He was use to the hugs yes , but not the nuzzle sometimes. It was still new to him.

The blushed quickly disappeared when he was let go. "Well you were just lucky Elli. If I wasn't stuck writing your band's song , you would have been in trouble." feeling the pat on the back Kiriu looked at him.

"I was taking a run for fresh air to clear my mind." looking at Elli he smiled. "Well it seems you lost quite a few things there Elli. Was it to distract those monstrous fans of yours" he grinned thinking it would have been fun to watch him run from the fans again. "Well I wasn't planning on asking you where they were. I had a feeling that Ryan would ditch you. If you guys didn't have your driver yeah Ryan would just ditch you. " he said patting Elliot on the shoulder.

"Don't worry knowing them they are in a safe place.We should probably get you another disguise , so the your crazy fans don't recognize you." a little worried Kiriu thought for a moment. "Oh I know how about you come to my house. We can get you a disguise and maybe you could help me with yours and the bands song. " he suggested hoping the male would agree. Kiriu's home wasn't that from where they are at. He had some ideas for the song now anyway.

This time this song would be a very catchy song and he hopes that his friend Elli would love it."Oh and you know you could have called me." he said looking at Elli."I would have gotten you , Cameron and Ryan. " smiling then Kiriu's hair fell into his face and he sighed Kiriu figured that his hair band snapped on him. It was an old hair band he knew it would break soon. He just didn't know when. He puffed out his cheeks not liking that his hair band had snap and now his hair was in his face. "Heeey Ellii. Do you have a clip or anything that I can pin up my hair. My hairband finally snapped." he frown trying to blow his hair out of his face.

Where: Alleyway> Another Street xxxx With: Elliot xxxx Mood: A little Exhausted xxxx OOC: Squee . So here is the new layout and sorry for the late post. And for it to be short.
Sariyanna

User ImageUser Image
                    User Image
                    ...Location : Mom and Pop Shop ...With : Frey ...[ooc] ....

He could feel his heart tightening from guilt when Frey spoke about infringing on people's privacy. Oliver actually felt a bit compassionate. But just slightly. Over the years he had learned to not feel guilty over his job. He had to earn money somehow and it wasn't his fault that it was so easy to find targets that basically just screamed out to be exposed. ''It's probably inevitable. As sad it may sound. It's easier than ever to poke your nose into others lives, so i guess we don't have any other choice but just to clench our teeth and bare with it.'' Oliver commented nonchalantly, pushing away his now empty plate. There really was no point in trying to stop paparazzi. Even if it felt a bit harsh to admit for Oliver, they were hyenas who wouldn't stop at anything to get what they wanted. If needed they would rip you apart to stir the people up and fill their pockets with money. And the people who were paying for all this weren't any different.

The blue-eyed man would smile mischievously when the other claimed that as long as he wasn't put down to eternal sleep, he would be fine. ''But who knows, i might be a serial killer who likes to kidnap pretty boys. And after silencing them i would stack them up at home like some kind of trophies.'' Oliver would then lean against he counter, keeping his eyes on Frey as he described the job. Rather vaguely, Oliver had to admit. But considering the circumstances he couldn't blame the guy. ''You know, listening to you talking, i get an impression like i will be taking care of a puppy - take out on a walk, feed, i would brush you if had to. I guess i could even buy you a leash and a collar. I think silver one would look nice on you.'' he knew that probably the whole offer would turn out to be much more troublesome than the other one made it seem, but it didn't stop him from joking around. Although he knew very well that he sounded lamely right now and would like to get a smack across his head to pull himself back together. His 'nice boy' act was starting to crumble at steady pace. He could only hope that before it finally happened, he would know everything about Frey's plan and would walk away happily, even if he was caught lying.

But then it happened. The magical numbers appeared in front of Oliver and his mind went blank as the man stared at the napkin Frey had just slided to him. From that moment he could barely register the other speaking. ''Oliver.'' the paparazzi mumbled in response to the other's introduction, still eyeing the delicious-looking numbers. ''You know it's unfair of you. To lure in an innocent penniless student like that. So very unfair.'' he whined softly. Suddenly just walking away didn't seem such an easy option anymore. Oliver wasn't one to get easily swept away by money, even if he loved it deeply. But this opportunity was too big of an temptation to just trow it away. He sighted out deeply as he listened o Frey, mentally taking notes of the conditions he would have to fill to get the money. They seemed reasonable. Good enough from keeping the other party away from creating a huge scandal.

It didn't take long for Oliver to give his reply. He didn't even bother fighting with his inner self. ''Fine. I will do it.'' he agreed, letting out another deep sigh. It seemed like Oliver had to find a new target from the list he had gotten this morning as Frey Careen Williams was now put on hold. At least until Oliver found himself with considerably thicker wallet.
                                ''But you better keep up your end of the deal. I may be nobody but it doesn't mean i can't do anything to you if you deceive me. Things can get really ugly.'' he warned seriously, telling truth for a change. ''But really, why to i feel like i just agreed to selling my soul to the Devil himself?'' the blonde wondered, not really waiting for an answer. He didn't have any clue what would he have to stand up against soon. Most likely it wouldn't be anything pleasant. But then again, Oliver wasn't any weakling, even if his physical condition tended to state otherwise. ''So, um. Should we take a blood oath, or something?'' he spoke softer now, small smile lingering on his lips.

Shiro no Kitsune

Manly Fairy

LOOK INTO MY EYES xxx

IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE
        IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE, IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE
        x x x ██ x Don't get too close.It's dark inside.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx//////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////

Don't wanna let you down, I need to let youXgo.xxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Pale light filtered through the partially open drapes, the growing brightness muted to a soft, comfortable level for tired eyes by the tint of the windows as they automatically darkened to match the level of light striking them. The muted light seemed to softly illuminate the features of the young man lying unmoving on the large, comfortable bed. Pale skin and dark hair were contrasted only by the darker red of the ultra-soft cotton sheets and down-filled pillows upon which he rested. The light from the windows did not actually touch the bed, but the luminous reflected glow was a trick of the room's architecture, painting the room in soft, golden light that made the sunrise magical without the UV levels that were disturbing to creatures of the night. Such as Valentine.

Quietly, Valentine sat up slowly and pulled the soft, fleece blanket and draped it around his bare shoulders, letting it settle comfortable around his easily chilled body. He hugged the covers to his chest and gazed numbly into space, feeling no desire to get up, nor face the day ahead. It would've been a day like any other, where Valentine would wake up and spend his time online and check how many thousand followers he'd gained. It wasn't his fault, really. His laptop liked to come out of no where with no bra and no panties and seduce him, leaving him no choice but to spend all day blogging on Tumblr, where he was most internet famous. But today was not like every other day. Today, his parents would be visiting from France to see what their only child was up to. But Valentine had at least an hour before they arrived outside his little apartment, where he resided. However, 'little' was an understatement - Valentine lived alone in a 3-bedroom apartment. Well, technically alone. Unless you count his 3 kittens - Lucy, Gucci, and Tootsi, all of which were male, yet Valentine never bothered to check, hence why the names were slightly mismatching. Still, Valentine had paid for the apartment by himself using the money he'd gained doing interviews and participating in youtube videos - who said blogging wasn't a lifestyle? It definitely was, for Valentine at least.

Far too lazy and irritated at the fact that his parents would be visiting, Valentine didn't bother getting up to shower. Instead, he grabbed his phone from the side table and automatically clicked on the little tumblr app, figuring he had a few minutes to kill. He couldn't help but frown at the sight of his dashboard. As he scrolled, the usual things came up - cats, pizza, hair, cats, gay porn, Doctor Who spoilers, cats. It was a surprise, really, that Valentine never grew tired of the things he saw. But to him, staring at pictures of pizza and cats all day was far more entertaining than having to deal with people in real life. So as he continued to scroll through his beloved dashboard, he couldn't help but eye the little envelope icon that read '3,452'. He had 3,452 unread messages. Raising a single eyebrow, Valentine moused over to the icon and clicked, where he was automatically faced with the usual random and somewhat disturbing questions from his followers. He was tempted to reply to a few, but he knew now that he had over 2 million followers, answering someone's question would go public and the last thing he wanted was for more attention to come barging into his apartment. Besides, the questions he received weren't exactly the sort that one could reply to. One, for example, asked, 'Do you braid your a**s hair?' while another asked 'Are u single?'. Typical questions from his weird followers, really.

Time passed by quickly and in no time, Valentine heard his doorbell ring. Sighing in frustration and anxiety, Valentine tossed his phone on the bed and stood up, the sheets still wrapped around his shoulders. When he opened the door, Valentine was faced with two very unhappy faces that belonged to his parents, who were eyeing his style of dress with displeased expressions - a blanket and spongebob boxers. Automatically, Valentine's mom began to open her mouth to protest, but Valentine's glare was enough to make her snap her mouth back shut. It was his dad that spoke up, instead.

"Son... It's been 4 months and you haven't answered a single call... How long are you going to keep this up? You know you can't live your life on the internet forever!" As he spoke, Valentine could tell his dad was already getting annoyed, but that was no new news. This happened every time Valentine's parents came to visit, so he chose to stay quiet and let them give him another talk about how he was wasting his life away and blah blah blah. Eventually, they got to Valentine's least favorite part, and it was his mom that spoke up this time. Except, they were hardly speaking to Valentine any more - they were shouting.

"You have to get your head out of the clouds! You're 20 years old. We let you get away with dropping out of high school, but just because you're making millions off of that worthless blogging site doesn't mean it'll last forever! Sooner or later, you have to find yourself a nice girl and get settled! And don't you dare bring up that 'i don't believe in love' stuff again, you're going to get married by the end of this year, no matter what!"

Valentine rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to start giving out his usual snappy reply of why he never wanted to get into a relationshit, but he wasn't given the chance because just then, Valentine's dad stormed inside the apartment and headed straight for Valentine's room, where he grabbed Valentine's phone and threatened to toss it toward the ground. His parents knew his weak spot, and they weren't afraid to use it at this moment. Valentine honestly preferred it when his parents hardly noticed his existence.

"Wait--no! I-...I'm already in a relationship!" Valentine blurted out the first thing he could think of that could save his dear phone from eternal damnation. His phone was the fastest connection to all his accounts, and how else was he supposed to blog in the bathroom without a phone!? Now, both parents were staring at Valentine with wide eyes and very, very hopeful expressions on their faces. Valentine was disgusted as he easily read their 'our son...has a ...girlfriend..?' faces, but at least it had saved his phone. For now, at least.

Valentine's dad was the first to break the silence as he slowly lowered Valentine's phone and pressed the home button, making the screen flash open. "Is that so? And what's this lover's phone number? Surely, you wouldn't mind talking to them right now. In fact, why don't you invite them over, right now?! I'd love to meet this new love of yours."

Valentine could tell he wasn't going to get out of this phone. Still, it wouldn't be too hard to call a random invalid number, and make up some excuse to his parents to explain why no one ever showed up. But one look at his parents told Valentine that they might not fall for that so easily. So with a very annoyed glare, Valentine grabbed his phone and punched in the area code and 6 random digits, then placed the phone at his ear, pretending to be actually calling someone. He prayed to all the tumblr gods that a cute chick would pick up but with all his luck, he'd get an old 74 year old hairy man.

ooc; blah, this came out a bit shitty.
              - Nightmares Of Lament has dibs on replying.

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Amused Where: Mom and Pop Shop With: Oliver
Thinking: He's rather eager, that'll vanish quick.

Frey didn't want to think about how much the paparazzi prevented him from doing, having a private life was like asking for the world when you were famous, to be able to have a friend or two without risking their social lives being exposed. To obtain any form of relationship that isn't forced and putting it in danger, what kind of life was a famous person supposed to live? Oh yeah, the way he lived, often locked up in the house, having other famous people come over from time to time or going to visit other people that are famous. It was hard to have a "normal" friend. As Oliver spoke up about his own insight on the paparazzi he would roll his eyes, "Feels like I'm being punished for something I should be glad to have." he grumbled as he would eat his crepe for a little while longer. Frey would never see the paparazzi as real people, they were all pretty cruel and heartless, documenting anything and everything from someones sex life to what disease they had last. They even documented funerals, that was the worst part of it, during the one time you should be allowed some privacy, the news didn't care. The one time you should be able to grieve was just a no go. Pausing for a moment and looking just a little frustrated, he hated thinking about the turmoil that the paparazzi caused. He was glad he convinced his sister not to go into showbiz, sure the news still went after her from time to time, but they generally left her alone because she became rather good at changing topics. Dodging information, having the patience to put up with the persistence of pestering questions, to be able to calmly and methodically piss them off ti'll they left. Shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts he would return to eating rather quietly, the atmosphere had changed quite a bit.

When Oliver spoke up again, well Frey would stare at him blankly, looking half confused by what he was saying, "You think I'm pretty?" he'd snort intending for that to be a joke and snickering a little, "I dunno, you don't give that 'I might tear out your intestines for fun' feel, but who knows, if I'm wrong not like I can't be replaced by another star right?" he'd laugh lightly, his words were rather serious considering they were completely true. Though Frey never really cared about that type of thing, "But uh, if you do decide to, I wanna finish playin' Assassin's Creed first before you decide ta "silence" me." he'd snort as he would be on his last few bites of his food. Raising an eyebrow in question as Oliver spoke up again about the deal. Frey stopped mid bite and shot a glare at him, trying not to smile as he imagined how stupid he would look as a dog, "Ha. Ha. Very funny." he'd snuff before flicking a strawberry at the kid's face, "Why would I pay someone to do that for me when I could do it better myself anyways?" he'd grumble shaking his head and finishing off the final bite of his food. As he licked his lips tasting the remnants of the whipped cream and the strawberries he would glance over at the male who seemed to have become completely absorbed into the napkin. Frey wanted to take a picture of it just because the guy looked rather ridiculous staring into the napkin, though he was sure the boy wouldn't appreciate it all too much. Turning back to his empty plate he would take a few sips of his apple juice before gulping half of it down in a practical chug. Letting out a relieved sigh as he felt like he could breath properly again, Oliver was still absorbed in the figure that Frey had written down for him.

Not like it was anyone's business but Frey made a good fortune on his own, being paid by the band for shows and the like was just a part of his income. The rest came from the composition of music, Frey actually made more than Marcus, though they each took a third of the proceeds in terms of every song bought, the last third going to the drummer while everyone else just liked having the shows proceeds to go to college. Frey composed more than just music for the band, he sold other songs to various orchestras, bands, and the like around the world, he wasn't a one trick pony after all. Though he wasn't a famous composer either, he went under a different pen name and some other people were his middlemen who got paid rather handsomely to handle his business. The only reason the media knew nothing about the music composer, well that was due to his middlemen being experts at their jobs. He would look up when the owner took his plate and he smiled at her, "Thanks." he mumbled pulling out his wallet and slipping a simple card out and placing it on the receipt handed to him. He glanced up when the kid introduced himself as Oliver, that was an ordinary name, that's a good sign, he probably wasn't weird. Though the next sentence that came out of his mouth made Frey snort, "It would arrogant of me to say "this is nothing", but uh, this isn't a hard job, just a mentally taxin' one. You might have to do something you may not like so I'm compensatin' fer it." he'd snicker. Frey wasn't sure how far the news would go to get into his social life, but he was sure they would dive into garbage dumps to get their hands on info like this. He almost felt bad for dragging Oliver into it, but the media wouldn't dare to mess with a college student too long, after all if they decided to stalk the boy to school or something he could easily file a law suit and make even more money off of it.

Sipping his juice after he tacked on the additional condition and would practically choke on his drink when Oliver didn't take much time to think about it. Hitting his chest a couple of times as he tried to keep himself from laughing a little, it was a bit hard to believe someone would expect to do this so willingly though he was sure the kid would regret it later on. Shaking his head as the owner took off with his card for a moment and came back, looking between the two curiously, "Did ya make a new friend?" she'd ask with a smile, "Yup." he'd answer lightly looking fairly pleased. Though friend was technically the wrong term for it since at this point they were more like business partners. When Oliver more or less threatened him he would c**k an eyebrow looking faintly hurt by being doubted, though such a thing was without a doubt justified. After all most people would try to slip through giving a sum of money like that away, but Frey was confident enough in his own skills to make it back without an issue. The mention of Oliver selling his soul to the devil made him look a little devious, "Nah, I'm just borrowing it for a little while." he'd snort as he stood up pulling his sunglasses and bandanna out of his pocket. Swiping his debut card off the counter and placing it in his pocket, he would look to Oliver when he mentioned taking a blood oath of some sort, "Nah, none of that...how about just exchanging phone numbers fer now? That ain't hard right?" he'd offer pulling out a rather old phone. It wasn't a new model anything, it was an outdated slide phone, something Frey was rather attached too, there was a camera in it though, "I don't 'ave my work phone so my personal one should do the trick for now." he mumbled looking a bit off put by giving out his personal address, "This will be my collateral. If I decide to not go through with the deal or somethin'. Since I hate new phones I kept this one for....six? Nah..seven years?" he mumbled offering the phone to Oliver.

It didn't have a lock on it or anything so literally Oliver had the chance to go through his s**t, but Frey was watching so he doubted he would be dumb enough to do that. Pulling his sunglasses on and wrapping the bandanna around his mouth and nose, his hair was the only thing that stood out for the most part. He had to go back soon, he'd look suspicious if he wandered back to the house when everyone was surrounding the front and back gate. There would be no way for him to sneak in much less get by them. Holding his hand out for his phone back whenever Oliver finished entering his name and number he would glance outside, "I have a concert tomorrow. If ya need ta get a hold of me fer somethin' well, just shoot a text. I usually answer." he offered at least some form of contact to the kid, though he was willing to provide more if the boy wanted something else for collateral rather than just a number. Frey knew what he was getting Oliver into, especially since the boy might be mocked for being gay, or at least perceived as such. Maybe the kid would hate him for it, maybe he wouldn't regardless he already agreed and Frey was already willing to pay him for such a thing.

ooc;

ElluMellu

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
═══╣☳☶☳𝓜arcus 𝓑arron 𝓥enzor☳☶☳╠═══

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Company:
Anna via cell>Yahto

x
Emotions:
Relaxed, Content

x
Whereabouts:
Home

The conversation carried on for awhile longer, his sister occasionally bringing up his "new found" sexuality and asking who this secret lover of his was and when she would meet him, along with a bunch of other random questions like what were they like or what color was their hair and how tall were they. Sweat merely formed over the artist's face at just how his sister was so forward with this, but in the end was glad. If he did go through with it, then he had at least one person in his family that wouldn't go belittling or yelling at him. Despite the reassurance he received from his younger sister, Marcus decided to still loop around the questions and leave them unanswered much to Anna's disliking. He could easily picture the pouting expression she was giving on the other end of the phone, chuckling and causing her to feign anger against him for laughing at her. Their idle chat eventually came to an end, both suggesting they hang out soon and perhaps go out for lunch or something since it had been quite some time they saw each other let alone enjoyed each others company. Giving their farewells, Marcus hung up before setting his cell on a nearby table. With his full attention back on painting, his process moved at a quicker pace.

Some hours later did the teal-haired male finish and left his studio to let it dry. Feet carrying him to the kitchen, he searched through his fridge for a soda. Then he wandered up to his bedroom to check on something or someone. On one side of Marcus' room there was a large terrarium fitted and customized into the wall. Walking over to it and peering through the glass for it's inhabitant, there was some movement under the shredded bedding of aspen. With some more fidgeting, a scaled head emerged entirely from under the bedding, an unusual blue tongue flicking out.
"Hehe hello Yahto, did I disturb you?" Then he glanced over to the corner of the terrarium. "I see you haven't finished your food from yesterday. Better be gone by tomorrow or I'm not not refilling your dish." The creature just gave another flicker of his tongue which caused Marcus to chuckle before opening the glass door and reaching inside. With no fuss did the blue tongue skink allow himself to get picked up then placed over the man's shoulders. Yahto was well over two feet in length if only by two inches and his tail honestly counted for a great portion of that measurement.

Going back downstairs to his studio, the canvas was dry by now. Picking it up and hanging over on another wall where four other pieces hung, all five created one image.
"My best one yet if I do say so myself. What do you think, Yahto?" The skink obviously couldn't voice his opinion and just looked in the direction of the oil painting in silence. Marcus didn't actually expect a response from him either, but eh it had just been easy and normal to engage in one sided conversations with the seven year old creature. Taking a sip of his drink, he would have to make a call to get the paperwork processed for the painting then framed at his own museum for all to see.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

Pink... Pink everywhere. Pink and lavender. Cream colored carpet. The whole apartment screamed female. Light pouring in through the sliding glass of the back door into the living room where lay two gigantic dogs. Black and brown and cuddling against each other in the soft light. The coffee table was littered with energy drink cans that had been long emptied along with a box of half eaten pizza that had been left overnight. The chances of the pizza being still good wasn't too good. It would probably get eaten regardless. The couch was tattered in places where the cream colored fabric had frayed or ripped under weight or stress. Settled across from said couch was a poorly working TV. It was never turned off simply because it was nearly impossible to turn back on once you managed to get it off.

The soft sound of the news filled the living room as it poured out of the quiet speakers. In the kitchen a dog shaped clock ticked off seconds as it lay on the microwave. The kitchen was sparely decorated. A few plates, bowls, and some silverware. There were a few cooking utensils, just the bare minimum, that probably needed replaced as the spatula was half melted. Other than some disarray and a handful of dirty dishes the kitchen was fairly clean. Off to the side were a set of full dog dishes. Tank and Vincent they read. Of course the kitchen had some trashy linoleum covering the floor. It worked though.

Right down the hall lay a closet that housed a washer and dryer. Just past this was the bathroom. It wasn't anything spectacular. It did have a surplus of medical supplies though. Which left the final room... The bedroom. A woman would be right at home in the room. If you ignored the heavy punching bag that is. Pink and purple curtains hung from the window hiding most of the light that tried to claw its way into the room. The large closet housed everything from business shirts to slacks to... dresses. Rather nice dresses if one examined them carefully. The bed rustled slightly. A figure moving under the heavy bubble gum pink comforter.

"Nnn..." Alexander "Omega" Hunter was still half asleep as he gave a tired grind against his mattress still half asleep and motivated by the sensual images that had plagued him. Long blond hair lay around him as he turned over trying to ignore the insistent problem that was making itself known. Groaning as he closed his eyes again he laid an arm over his face. As much as he adored his apartment... Just waking up did make the whole pink scheme a little difficult to bare. He'd regret thinking this after he finally managed to wake up all the way. Sighing softly as he fell into a light slumber he only half registered the creaking of his bedroom door as a pair of nosy canines made their way to his bed.

Rolling over onto his side Omi mumbled sleepily as a wet nose came out of no where to nudge him. Swatting at the dog he grumbled and curled up a bit more. His bed was warm and he was in pain. He wanted to ignore that a bit longer. He'd gone three rounds with a heavy hitter. This was not going to be a good day for moving around. Omi knew that and wanted to avoid putting himself in more pain than he really had to. Eventually another round of wet noses forced him to sit up. "Really? I can't ********' sleep with you shits around." Dragging his naked a** out of bed Omi trudged off towards the bathroom. He didn't even bother looking into the mirror. He knew he looked like s**t. His lip had been busted fairly bad last night. Such was the pain of being an MMA fighter... Even if he was just an amateur.

His shower lasted a good twenty minutes. Five of which were devoted to his usual morning problem. Actually cleaning up took about three minutes. Which left twelve minutes for him to lean against the wall in the scalding hot water as it eased the tension out of his muscles. Sighing as he begrudgingly turned off his shower the teenage creature dragged itself from the bathroom naked and dripping wet. He didn't even feel he qualified as human right now. That was how shitty he felt. Flopping down on his bed without a care in the world he just groaned. The soft whine that proceeded the hot tongue licking the bottom of his foot made him frown. "Don't lick my foot... You lick your balls you shithead."

Looking over at his closet he took a good lingering moment to look at his dresses. Yeah... Those were his. He didn't exactly have a fetish. It was more a hobby. He liked to dress like a chick. It was almost therapeutic. Sometimes he went out in a dress and heels with full on makeup. Wasn't like he was well enough know that someone could pick him out of a crowd. Hell... He passed well enough. He usually just pretended not to be able to talk when someone came up and hit on him or tried to start a conversation. Everyone had hobbies. His just happened to involve crossdressing.

As his phone started shrieking some infernal classical tune he glared at it. He really didn't want to move. Finally a few rings later he grabbed the electronic and picked it up. "Afternoon. You've reached Lexi Hunter. What's up?" It wasn't like he knew the number. Even as tired and in pain as he was he wasn't going to snarl at someone. Getting up still naked as the day he was born he trudged through his apartment and opened the back door for the dogs who pattered out to do whatever dogs do... Like s**t on grass. He listened to the other end of the phone as he opened a package of poptarts and popped them into the toaster. Mmm... Late breakfast.

With: Self > Someone on the Cell?
                                            Status: Healthy. Injured: Busted Lip, Sore Shoulder, Mild Body Pains and Aches, Scraped Cheek.
                                            Thoughts: Too early for this s**t. Wait... Is it afternoon?
                                            Out.Of.Concern: I give you... OMI THE HOMIE!
                                            Le Bluewaffle

Manly Fairy

LOOK INTO MY EYES xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx//////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////

User Image
                                      Ring... Ring.... Ring... Ring...

One glance at his parents' expression and Valentine could tell they were growing impatient. They knew what type of games Valentine liked to play to get away from the marriage lectures, but this time, they'd given him no choice but to lie. However, after the fourth ring, Valentine started to pull the phone away from his ear to quickly make up some excuse about how his 'lover' was probably busy with work and therefore couldn't answer. Unfortunately for him, however, he heard a voice on the other side after the fifth annoying ring. Valentine mentally cursed at himself for punching in an available number, but didn't show his annoyance outward considering his parents were glaring daggers at him. Valentine barely heard the voice on the other side of the phone, as he was too busy trying to think of all the ways he could get his parents to leave as fast as possible. In fact, he was hardly paying attention at all to the person he'd called to a point where he didn't even pay any attention to the masculine voice- he recalled hearing a 'Lexi', which was good enough for him. Lexi was a girl's name, right? Surely, it meant that she was a girl as well. That's all he needed to know.

Having completely missed what the other person had really said, Valentine interrupted quickly as he tried to give out all the details that the other person would need, "Hey...Lexi, it's Valentine. " Valentine glanced up at his impatient parents, praying that he'd heard the other person's name right, "...I'm free tonight, how about you meet me at my apartment in 30 minutes? Y'know, the apartment right behind that ugly puke-colored store that only hipsters go to. You remember what room, right? 203. Can't wait, bye!" He quickly clicked himself out of the call and gave his parents a frown. "Happy?" He asked, slipping the phone safely into his pocket. Now that he had his baby back, nothing else mattered. He figured the person he'd called would think he was some prank-calling teenager and would disregard the call. He also assumed his parents would have to leave soon to catch their flight, so all he needed was to buy some time until they ran out of it. He'd come up with excuses as to why his date was late, of course, and hopefully his parents would just forget the whole thing after leaving. Besides, his directions weren't exactly detailed - Valentine didn't get out much, so he barely knew what the store or the street's name was called. It seemed like an easy enough plan. Except...

"Oh, this is so exciting! Our baby's finally all grown up! After 20 long years..." Valentine's mother was practically dancing around the room, stopping only to hug Valentine's dad then Valentine himself. Quickly, he shrugged out of the hug and distanced himself from his parents. Why were his parents so shallow? Couldn't they just understand that he was already in a relationship with his computer? Thinking he'd gotten away with things, Valentine started to make his way toward his room but was stopped by an arm on his shoulder, "Isn't this great?! It's so fortunate that we decided to stay here for the year, I knew there was a reason we decided to rent a house just a few miles away from here!"

Valentine froze in his steps, his lips slightly parting in surprise and pure horror. His parents...staying? For a year?

There was an almost awkward heartbeat in time as if something ought to be said. Valentine's gaze swept over his mom and their eyes met for a brief second. Valentine's expression was cool, closed, but his eyes were another story. I hate you.. the dark gaze coming from Valentine seemed to say. I know... replied the motherly ones. Then Valentine looked ahead again and shrugged a shoulder, pretending that their stay wouldn't make a difference - when, in fact, it made all the difference in the world. Now, the person he'd called had to show up. One excuse was fine, but Valentine wouldn't be able to live having to make an excuse about why his darn lover never came over. But most of all, he was just scared that this girl, Lexi, or whatever the person on the phone had called themselves, was some ugly chick from a horror movie. The last thing he wanted was a creature crawling out of its caves to hang out with him any time his parents were around. How the hell was he supposed to blog 22983/7 with an ugly creature breathing down his neck every time Valentine asked her to come over to trick his parents? And mostly... would his parents actually expect him to marry the thing?

Shuddering at the thought, Valentine quickly turned away from his parents, who were now making a huge fuss about preparing dinner for the upcoming guest. Eventually, they escaped to the kitchen and began to prepare a large spaghetti and meatball dinner, which gave Valentine some time to escape back into his room, where he could pull out his phone and quickly look up the number he'd dialed. He saved the number into his contact list, naming the Lexi person, "One & Only <3". Valentine knew his parents would try to pry into all his electronics to find out if he was lying, so he had to be prepared. With a soft groan, Valentine ran a hand through his hair and scooped up one of the kittens, which was tiny and orange, "What the hell do I do now, Gucci? This chick better be good at playing along... If she shows up, that is."

The kitten let out a loud meow and suddenly scurried away from Valentine's grip, escaping to hide under his bed in protest at the fact that Valentine had called him by the wrong name. He was 'Lucy'.

ooc; emotion_donotwant dogs. Of course you make him have dogs.
          Nightmares Of Lament

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

Staring at his cellphone as it clicked Omi took a long moment to consider what had just happened. He'd picked up his phone and been invited out by some stranger. They sounded male and possibly young. They didn't have the creepy grandpa voice. Actually going would be better than sitting home all day. It wasn't as if he had to worry about his physical safety anyways. He could handle himself in a fight if it came down to it. Besides. Chances were they had food. And his broke a** was starving. The pizza on the coffee table had to be a day and a half old by now. He really needed to start putting things in the fridge.

Grabbing a pair of jeans off of a hanger he slid them on. He really wasn't worried about underwear today. It wasn't like he was stripping in the locker room. As for the shirt... It took some consideration. It was an off day. He was feeling casual. Picking up his Ramones shirt he examined it for rips. None to be found other than a little fraying around the neck. It was old though and he should only expect as much. Socks and a pair of sneakers later he wandered into his bathroom to brush his teeth and run a comb through the mess of hair he owned. Pulling his hair back he tied it tightly with a black hair band. See... He could do casual and attractive. As a secondary thought he pulled down a few stray locks of hair to frame his face. Looked less douchey.

He still had about twenty-three minutes to get ready. Three of said minutes were spent feeding and watering the dogs before letting them in. They looked pleased over the fact today was one of their bacon grease days. It kept their coats shiny. It was only every few days that Alexander poured a bit over their food. Washing his hands he looked over the pair. They were pretty good dogs. A bit of trouble when they got bored, but most dogs were. Wiping his hands on his jeans as he wandered back to the bedroom he grabbed his cellphone slipping it into his back pocket. Taking a moment to consider the temperature outside he simply picked up one of his black zip-up hoodies. He didn't need something heavy.

Leaving it unzipped as he slid it on and grabbed his house keys he pointed at his dogs finding them sitting by his bed. "Guard. Be good until I'm back." Locking his door for once as he left the apartment he tried to figure out which store had been mentioned. Upon asking his next door neighbor about the vague description they offered an address. It wasn't horribly far. It was walking distance. He probably looked like a mess... He was all busted up from his fight the other day. However... taking home a win like that was worth it. All his winnings had went to rent, bills, and dog food though. He was starving. He did manage to find a spare five dollar bill in his other back pocket.

Was ********' Christmas up in this joint. Stopping off at a gas station on the way he bought himself an energy drink. He probably had enough for a few things of ramen for tomorrow. Looked like he'd be stopping at the temp agency tomorrow. That was the s**t part of being an amateur. You made s**t. You only made bank off of tournaments. Other than that you were lucky to get a few hundred, if that, off of your sponsors per fight. It was s**t pay for a great job that didn't make ends meet all the time. He did have a tournament next month though. Ten grand... That was the prize if he could take it all. It was more than enough motivation. Popping the top of his drink he took a gulp. Tasted like caffeine and desperation.

Soon enough he managed to find the store. He still had about five minutes to spare. See... He hadn't been wrong about the whole walking distance thing. It was good living in that one part of town that was near everything. He rarely had to get rides anywhere. If anything he just rode his bike. His motorcycle was out of commission still. It was in a friends shop collecting dust until he could pay to get it fixed. Even with all the weight of money needed that he couldn't hand out... life was good. He got by just fine. He starved sometimes, but that was just how things went. As long as the dogs ate and the heat was on in the apartment no one cared much.

Speaking of apartment buildings... He looked up at the living hell in front of him. This was going to be an adventure. Come to find out he was about three or four minutes late by the time he managed to find the right apartment. He'd had to ask a nice couple. They had given him a weird look. As he knocked on the apartment door he sniffed his hoodie absently. For a moment he wondered if he smelled like dog. Probably not. He'd just washed clothes and given the dogs a bath two days ago. Shaking his head he just shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets and waited. Some part of him was hoping for food. Food would be ********' fantastic right about now.

With: Valentine [Cell] > Self
                                            Location: Home at My Apartment > Valentine's Place?
                                            Status: Healthy. Injured: Busted Lip, Sore Shoulder, Mild Body Pains and Aches, Scraped Cheek.
                                            Thoughts: ... Well... Can't be worse than staying home all day.
                                            Out.Of.Concern: Puppies and Kitties~
                                            Le Bluewaffle

Manly Fairy

LOOK INTO MY EYES xxx

User Image

Eighty-six. There were eighty-six swirls of differing sizes and shapes visible in the decorative paintbrush strokes which adorned the ceiling of the luxurious room that was currently acting as Valentine's place of mourning. His mind cataloged this insane fact, seeking to focus on something other than that which he could not truly deal with - his parents, and their stubbornness to see him get married. He felt nauseous, but he was dealing with it. He heard a knock on the door from a few rooms away, dragging the young man back to unwelcome reality. He slowly sat up from having laid down on his bed for so nearly half an hour, and swallowed hard. This was it. Things would either play completely in his favor or...well, with his luck, he didn't even want to think about what would happen if something went wrong.

Valentine, who was still shirtless and only in boxers since he'd been expecting his parents to be the only visitors, decided he probably shouldn't approach the guest until he wore something more decent. So within moments, he'd picked up a pair of dark denim jeans and a dark v-neck that played nicely with his light skin tone and dark hair. He quickly made his way to the door, happy to see that his parents were still busy with preparing the meal. Valentine paused just outside the door, wondering if he had made the right choice to allow some stranger in... with his luck, the girl would probably flee the moment she realized what Valentine was planning. Still, he could be persuasive when he needed to be. So without any more hesitations, he sucked in a deep breath and pulled the door open, and--...

Crash!

The sound of a crashing plate. Behind him, Valentine's mother had just appeared from the kitchen to see who their guess was. Valentine, who was busy gaping at the person at the doorway, hardly noticed the sound. There was a full moment of silence where Valentine just held the door open, mouth slightly opened in utter surprise. Lexi....Lexi was a boy? Who the hell named their son 'Lexi'!? And it wasn't just any boy. One of those pretty boys. The annoyingly feminine-looking ones that Valentine despised because they seemed to always get attention from both girls and guys. Sure, Valentine was also attractive beyond imagination, but he hated feminine-looking boy. He saw plenty of pictures of people like this 'Lexi' on tumblr, but nothing compared to what he was looking at. The boy in front of him was extremely handsome, even if he was dressed like some sort of hobo. It wasn't unnatural for Valentine to know when a guy was good looking - hell, he spent all his time on tumblr, where gay porn practically flooded his dashboard on a daily basis. A small part of Valentine was almost disgusted at the fact that Valentine actually thought he was good-looking, but.. now wasn't the time to admire the long-haired boy. He quickly fixed his expression before his mother saw the surprise on his face, and proceeded to pull the door wide open, "Come in," He mumbled, not looking at Lexi. Valentine closed his eyes, trying to slow his wild, racing heart. He instantly regretted not having paid attention to the person he'd called, but it was too late to go back now.

Besides.. things weren't completely out of his hands. By now, Valentine's dad had stepped out of the kitchen as well, the same look of surprise and horror crossing his face for a moment as he caught sight of the stranger at the door. At that moment, Valentine knew he could work with the change of events. Lexi being a guy didn't change much, except now... Now there was no way his parents would keep prying him to get married. Of course, he'd have to deal with 56084 new types of lectures but at least none of them would involve a 'you need to get married and have children if your own!' speech. However, Valentine knew he could only avoid those conversations once and for all if this Lexi guy just played along. He just wanted all of this to end so he could just go back to his beloved Tumblr. He figured once they ate, his parents would just forget about everything and stop bothering him forever.

Reaching over, Valentine grabbed Lexi's hand and gave him a light tug, pulling him slightly forcefully inside the house and shutting the door after him. He figured he had to give the boy some sort of hint of the game he was playing, and the only way he could've done that without being obvious was to grip his hand. However, what his parents failed to see was that Valentine had his his hand around Lexi's in a death grip, almost tight enough to crack a bone or two. It was a small warning to the boy that if he didn't play along, s**t would go down hard. "Mom, dad... meet Lexi. Sorry if he doesn't speak much, he's a bit shy." Valentine had no idea if the boy was shy or not. However, everything Valentine was saying was a warning to the boy. This time, he was implying that Lexi should speak as little as possible. Still in a state of shock, Valentine's dad nodded slowly and reached down, slowly picking up the big broken pieces of plate before disappearing into the kitchen to grab the vacuum. Meanwhile, his mom managed to recover slightly and forced herself to smile at the strange boy beside her son. "Y-...yes... Hello Lexi.. What a pleasure.. We weren't expecting you to... to... " Valentine's mom sucked in a deep breath and placed a hand over her mouth, unable to handle the sudden plot twist"... Excuse me, I have to go finish preparing the food." And with that, she disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Valentine alone with the stranger.

Almost automatically, Valentine let go of the other's hand and took a step away from him, a glare already plastered on his face as he started to hiss at the guest. "What the actual ********]? Why the hell did you come when you're a... a guy! Are you ******** gay!? Why did you even pick up the phone?!"
                                      Without warning, Valentine suddenly elbowed Lexi in his side, hard. Sure, Valentine always stayed in his room and ate nothing but twinkies and pizza, but he did have a bit of muscle to work with. He knew he had no right to blame Lexi for anything, but who else did he have to blame? Valentine reached over and grabbed the drink away from Lexi's grip, tossing it into the nearest trash can, "For ******** sake, why would you even come here looking like..like...like this!?" He pointed to Lexi's outfit and bruised face and let out a frustrated sigh as he ran a hand through his dark hair. He shut his eyes for a moment and when he heard his mom calling from inside the kitchen that the food was ready, his eyes snapped open, revealing a pair of ice cold eyes. Valentine just about lost it. He grabbed Lexi by the arm and yanked him away from the door, shoving him up against the wall beside it. His face, just barely inches away from Lexi's, was livid with irritation and his eyes glowed with annoyance. "Don't ******** things up and act like you're in love." And with that, he let go of the boy and headed toward the kitchen, expecting the other to follow.

Nightmares Of Lament

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Waiing for Angel to show up was horrific, his eyes watching Alan, thinking of the possibilities if Alan did or is gay and if he had a thing for the pale blue haired man. He was getting sick just thinking about it, his stomach seemed to do uncomfortable twists and turns as well as flips, he couldn't stomach it anymore as he got up and basically ran away from the photography site and threw up the contents of breakfast. There wasn't much but it was still apart as a female model came out with a bottle of water. "Axel..." She said with a concerned voice. Feeling a frown cross his already sickly features, Ikki turned and glared at her. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that." He said with a slight edge to his voice. "I hate that name... why not call me Ikki just like everyone else?" "Because Axel is your real name... Angel will be here soon. Get cleaned up and come back inside. Alan is worried about you." "Well, you can tell him to stop worrying. I'm not dead yet." He said when the female started to walk off and left the bottle of water there with him.

Ikki opened the water bottle, throwing some water in his mouth, he sloshed it around his mouth then spat out the contents. He was going to have to clean that area after the shoot was done. Grabbing a tissue from his pocket, he cleaned his face and nose, thank gosh there wasn't too much to clean up. Leaving the mess for a moment, he got up and it was times like this that he needed to brush his teeth again, but at least his breath probably didn't taste that bad. His face was sickly white as he sat back down, putting his head into his hands again as the bottle of water dropped from his hands. Angel had promised he would be here today, so Ikki would wait another ten minutes before he left. Five minutes before he was going to leave, Angel turned up and so had the press, swallowing the guy, asking about the interview he had saying that he had a lover. His stomach coiled uncomfortably at the thoughts racing through his mind. Everyone was rushing about and taking a few glances, occasionally at the model.

Ikki didn't lift his head when he heard the sound of feet coming towards him, honestly. He thought it was Alan concerned about him, no when he heard the voice, his body froze then relaxed looking up at him with a straight face. Nothing showing on his rather composed face. “Forgive me it would seem that I have been late again,” Now, why would the male be acting friendly all of a sudden, unless he had something up his sleeve, but Ikki didn't say anything but listened in silence. “I was tying up some ‘loose ends’ and lost track of time. Believe it or not I meant to be on time today.” Ikki was rather concerned, did Angel hit his head or something, he was about to speak when one of the females butted in and let the girl speak, but when he looked back at Angel, his eyes locked with his in that very moment.

'What on earth are you doing Angel?' He thought to himself as his eyes narrowed and glared at the older male, that deep set form in his eyes. He had seen it before, but not since his first love.Those gray eyes scanning over Ikki's form that made him slightly uncomfortable as he tore his gaze away to look at something else, not listening to the other until he heard the other say, “what can I say, I seem to have a thing for individuals who are several years my junior.” His eyes widened in surprise when he was pulled up and held tightly to Angel's side, keeping him glued there. This was not what he wanted to do out of the day he had at the shoot and such like, this wasn't what he had in mind. He was about to say something when Angel had said something else. “If you all were wondering, this is what ‘my type’ of man looks like.” Ikki's eyes opened wide in horror at what was going on. Ikki was to be Angel's supposed lover, the person or broad that he had been seeing and Ikki was supposed to play the part?

Like hell he was to this jerk, but he didn't say anything right now, his eyes burning with anger and a blush came over his face. Next thing he knew, his chin was being gripped and Ikki's face went a deeper shade of red, fifty shades of red actually. When he felt the kiss, his eyes went wide but slowly relaxed into the kiss, he would have a word with Angel after this shoot was done. No one would be able to stop him from having some nice words to the man. Even having his eyes closed, he just imagined Angel was his highschool romance that had moved away after being bullied so much in England, sure there were ALOT of differences between them, but he couldn't help it. He had let that boy know everything about his past, even though he was actually older than him. When Angel finally pulled away, his heart was beating fast just remembering the others face, then he heard the words, "you all think he's cute right?" Ikki blushed and looked away, looking abashed. Angel obviously was just playing his part in all of this and Ikki was the one to be pulled along like a puppet on a string.

"I'm not cute." He said letting a sigh escape his lips afterwards, being rather defeated about this. "Can you please let go? I have work I need to do and you need to get pampered for your shoot." He said looking at the camera that was set up right there. Watching as Angel was guided away from the young adult, he ground his teeth together, he was already in a bad mood, watching as the lights flashed around him, as well as the eyeballs of others that seemed to take short glances at him, he was already irritable, the go he had at Angel this morning didn't help things either, it was like everything seemed to be moving slowly. Soon enough, Angel was out of the makeup and changing areas, Ikki's eyes glanced away and a blush came to his face, everything starting from today would be rather awkward for the two of them, Ikki's manager was sick, and her puppy-love sickness with Angel gone for the day, good thing too. He would probably have never heard the end of it from her end.

Taking a couple of sample shots before Angel came standing where he was, he sighed again. Today just wasn't a good day was it? No it certainly wasn't. Waiting until Angel was standing and posing with his female partner, he felt a blush creep across his face, it just had to happen today didn't it? "Now, be seductive. Entrance the audience." Ikki said snapping a photo with a smile on his face, though he had to look away a couple of times because that stare with those smoltering gray eyes were a little too much if you asked Ikki. "That's right, now next up, act like a vampire, regal and act like you own the stage and where's his female partner? Angel, I need you to bite her neck, hold her possessively and such like." He said snapping another photo. It went on for a while and Ikki sighed, thankful that he finished and now he had to have a word with Angel, his darling Seeing Angel talking to his manager, he made his way fluidly across the floor. He had to get this over and done with. He wanted no part in this.

Why the hell had he been dragged into something he didn't want or need to remember? Easy, because Angel was practically a ******** jerk anywho. "Hey Alan, I'm going to need to borrow Angel for a moment or two about private stuff. I hope you don't mind." He said, waiting for Alan's response before walking off with a smile on his face then walked Angel to one of the empty back rooms in this area, castle... whatever it was. Quickly grabbing Angel by the shoulders, he kneed him in his jewels, not like he needed them anytime soon then punched him in the face as he dropped to the ground. Everyone else was busy packing away or already gone for the day. "What the ******** was THAT Angel?! You care to explain yourself to me or is it another do whatever the hell you want sort of thing again? If it was, I swear to god, that I will end you right ******** now Angel and I wouldn't give a s**t about who found me as the murderer or how long I am locked away for. I want answers.... NOW!" He yelled, enraged at the model and what he had brought Ikki into. Why bring him into it at all? What was Angel's reason for doing this and it had better be a damn good one, otherwise, Angel wouldn't just be leaving with a punch to the cheek or his jewels crushed... not like there was stuff there or would be there after Ikki would be through with him.

So, he moved away from Angel and leaned against the way, away from the model and waited for him to explain himself.

User Image

Sariyanna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas