• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR USXXALL FOR US
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Lorenzo came a bit closer and then stopped. "Great. Yeah...I find that people seem to like him very much. They almost never react negatively to him running up to them." The act of running up to random strangers seemed to be a favorite hobby of Pablo's. One reason why it was always a better idea to keep him on a leash, he wandered too much. The little canine leaned into the man’s petting, and licked at his fingers with its little pink tongue. God forbid if Loren ever had a burglar. Pablo likely wouldn’t be any help; he’d only greet the crook, if he wasn’t busy hiding underneath a table somewhere. The male called out to his companion and the little dog wandered back to him and hopped into his arms. Lorenzo straightened up into a standing position. “People….? Oh…well…you wouldn’t be wrong in assuming no one is around. I think I’m sort of the only one who hangs around here. I’m kind of a night person. I hang around here pretty often actually..” He looked at the stranger, he wasn’t sure if he’d ever seen this guy in the park before, but he was sure he had seen him somewhere else…playing music on the sidewalk and such. Sometimes near those quaint little restaurants or even those small family owned restaurants he liked to eat at.

He wasn’t sure if the guy was popular but he thought his music was pretty good. He had seen him often enough to have an opinion of his music. On the occasions he saw him he took the time to listen to him, and tip him generously like he had done in the past. Of course in the past when he had wandered town with his father as a boy he had only found it fun tossing money into the musician’s hats. Nowadays he was genuinely being kind.

Loren would have asked him about his work for some more clarity, just to be sure he wasn’t mistaken about where he had seen him, but the guy seemed a bit tipsy. He didn’t think he’d get a clear answer if he were to ask now, perhaps some other time? But oh boo, he’d probably never see him again…well unless he saw him on the streets again. But he wasn’t sure if he’d have time to search for him. Madison fills his schedule to the rim sometimes, and he ended up with no free time. He likely shouldn’t be ogling men anyway since he still had to get rid of Clyde. But… Loren stared openly at the man... this guy's face was flushed with color from the alcohol, and look at that complexion….Oh sure he smelled of smoke and booze but, well, that wasn't exactly a turn off...

Oh he was doing this again wasn’t he?

“Oh, believe it or not I’ve seen you around. I think your music is promising if you continue to work at it, then again I’m no expert.” He came a bit closer, so much so that Pablo’s head stretched out to sniff at the man. Maybe he smelled the alcohol too, and that cigarette smoke. “If you ever need a private audience, or anything else feel free to contact me. I’ll listen.” Oh well wasn’t he a tramp. He tucked his business card into a pocket on the man’s shirt. It was for business, but he had no pen to simply write his number down—either way the guy had his number so it was fine. He knew better than to pass his number around like that but he was oh so interested. Yeah he’d loved to sit and listen during one of his shows, or even listen to him play just for him, he’d also love to do a few other favors for him. Heh…he was a sucker for a guy with a good face on him, believe it or not, though many people seemingly thought he was straight so they’d never suspect.

“Anyways, I’ll leave you to…uh…whatever you were doing. Sorry to bother ya. Say goodbye Pablo.” Ruff! The dog barked, and Loren turned away and squinted toward the direction where his car was likely parked. Better not to stick around and make himself look like a creeper. He acted a bit weird when he found people attractive and he needed to get away before he got anymore ideas, like trying to get this dude to possibly model naked for him…

Then another thought struck him. He looked back at the musician. “Uh you’ll be fine on your own I’m assuming? You seem a bit…well…y’know….’out of it.’” Drunk or even tipsy people couldn't really take care of themselves that well...at least he didn't think so, therefore he was a bit reluctant to just leave.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((OOC:Aha I'll bet, alcohol makes everyone not give a damn. And gives them 'loose lips' cool ))

▉A large park on the edge of town ▉ with (dog Pablo)--& some dude ▉ enjoying the view and supervising dog, talking to a stranger

L_J_Rose

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU DIE...

User Image
          User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂█ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ █▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                                                GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
                                                                I DO WHAT I WANT TO | I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO | I DO WHAT I WANT

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE...

Angel was done doing his good deeds for one day. Well for the most part Ikki had kicked him out. At least it had felt that way; he had felt like he was being rushed out the front door. He couldn’t help but wonder what the heck was going on with that guy; he seemed like a bundle of nerves—like something was just picking him apart from the inside. Then again he didn’t know anything about him; at this point he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know anything about him. To know too much would make him feel too involved, and besides then he’d have to act understanding and whatnot, or at least pretend to be understanding. There was no need for any of that unless cameras were going. This arrangement was supposed to benefit him afterall—there was no need in him getting too wrapped up in that person or his personal issues. Angel hated issues anyway; he practically never dealt with his own issues face on, but continued to live his life as if it were everything he had ever wished for it to be. Besides, Ikki practically hated his guts anyway, and the feeling was mutual, why try to understand someone who you dislike and who dislikes you in return?

At least the drive home was quiet, no paparazzi around at this hour. Good, perhaps they had enough sense to go home and hop into bed. Every red light Angel checked his phone, because it kept ringing. He was getting many calls today, journalists wanting to know his side to the whole ‘secret lover’ scandal, relatives who haven’t talked to him for years but now seemingly wanted to hear his voice, and of course Alan was blowing up his phone as well. Dammit he needed a drink. His phone rang again as Angel stared at the illuminated building of a restaurant to his left, watching the waitresses and waiters as they moved on the other side of clear glass…closing the restaurant for the day. Ring! Ring! He tossed his head back, “Ugh stop f*cking calling me...” He picked up the phone anyway, just to see the caller number. “I don’t want to talk to anybody...” He muttered to himself, then stared at the number.

Well this was one person who hadn’t called him at all until now, compared to the others who had called him six times if not more. For a while the actor just stared at the number, it rang for a few seconds and he seemed torn between missing the call and answering it. Eventually he answered it. “Yeah?”

“Angel? Oh…I was wondering if you were available…somehow I didn’t expect you to pick up.”

The light turned green, he put his phone on speaker placed it in his cell phone holder. “I’m not exactly busy. I’m just ignoring everyone; you know I tend to do that. If Alan says I’m unreachable that doesn’t exactly mean I’m off doing something important.” He turned into another lane.

There was silence on the other end for a little while. “Angel I’ve seen gossip about you all over the place. Something about you and a male photographer….I’m confused.” Yeah of course she probably would have seen something about that. Anytime he did anything it was plastered all over the place. Within hours a new photo would be released or word would get out about a party he was attending—it was the same with this as well. Word spread quickly even though it was only the first day.

“I guess at some point I’ll have to explain myself to you.”
                                                                He said softly. “But not right now.” She sounded surprised. “Why? Don’t I deserve an explanation now?" He didn’t answer. He didn’t want to explain anything to anyone right now. Not to Alan, not to his family, not to those screaming fans that bought whatever merchandise had his face on it. He had made a risky move—he understood that, and though he could admit what he had did was a big deal, he acted as though he wanted to forget he had even made that move. He went about his day acting like he expected no one to mention it, even though it was inevitable that they would.

“Angel…?”

“Can’t talk now, I have to get home.” He said and said goodbye before she could say anything more, then he hung up. She definitively would not be satisfied with that, he knew it, but for now he could still avoid it.

He got home sometime after ten, and returned to his quiet home. His staff didn’t exactly live in his house; he dismissed them at the end of every day. So at night he had the place to himself. He checked his answering machine, but ignored the voice mail that had piled up. He didn’t do much of anything aside from opening a bottle of vodka and downing a few shots. He took a long shower, and then shirtless but wearing pajama bottoms, flopped down onto his bed face first and poured another glass of alcohol.

The bottle was empty by the time he fell asleep.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ IKKI'S APARTMENT---HOME ▄ IKKI---ALONE ▄ FEELING..CONFUSED &AGGRAVATED--RELAXED

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

I don't want to see
Another "Jinshinjiko"
Good-bye to another
That we never knew

Haruki Kaminaga

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions
Of pain and sorrow
Through this
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Well, it was good to know his assumption about this park was right. It could be helpful to know that for future bad days. If no one was here, no one would see him and his public drinking and smoking. Yep. Granted, what he was smoking was mostly flavored stuff, but still, smoke smells are probably not all that much different in their effect on other's lungs... Then his man, who happened to own the pooch Pablo said he had seen the musician around before. This perked Haru's attention as his eyes widened slightly, honestly startled anyone would bring up having seen him before, let along compliment him.

"Uh-uh... Thank you," the smiled a slightly dopey sheepish smile as he looked down. It was nice to hear something nice about his music now considering he had been ripped up earlier in the night and seemed to have a hard time selling much of anything. Of course, his end goal was not really about selling lots of material goods, it was about conveying a message. If this man standing before him had heard his voice and thought something of it, enough for him to stick in his memory, surely he must be doing something right... The question was, what WAS he doing right?

Before he could really form enough words in his head to actually ask these questions to the stranger with a dog he continued to speak, offering to listen to him any time. It was such a nice offer, and exactly what Haruki could really use at this point. This person had heard his music before and thought it good enough to bring it up, so maybe he could help him figure out why it was he was doing so poorly here outside his home country. Was it his bad spoken English? He had a hunch it was since that is exactly when everyone started to bail on him... When he opened his trap to talk about his work between songs...

Then this person was closer to him, as he was thinking over things in Japanese first before trying to form them in Japanese. A name card? Dark brown eyes shifted down to follow where the card was going, and the sudden invasion of personal space was a bit surprising. Of course, it was not like train rides in Tokyo were full of personal space, but rarely did anyone actually physically touch one another unless it was in a packed train... Yes, that was something Haru was still getting use to, the poor innocent minded sweet-heart of a musician he was. Once more, before he could form words properly, and collect himself enough to spit them out, it would seem the other was getting ready to leave. Though, at this point everything was kind of a whirlwind in his head anyways because he was having a conversation while drunk. Eh, sober Haru could sort things out later, for now tipsy Haru was having a lovely time with a stranger.

"Admittedly, I am not a very strong drinker, but Tokyo culture I suppose is very much inside me since my reaction to misery to drink in a park..." he laughed slightly, his accent hanging on his "R"s and "L"s as he spoke a bit, but still not nearly as bad as sober Haruki's English was. "Maybe, I can get home okay if I wait a little more time to... um... my head clearing... Eh heh..." with any luck it would not take long for the effects to wear off, but for now it was better to stay put. In general, the musicians was not exactly graceful in his physical motion; however the issue lied more so in the fact he still had his cart of stuff with him there in the park, and it was a bit darker even now than it had been before. He was not taking any chances on damaging his things... Again...

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sariyanna
Bwuahaha, sweet little Haruki is just gonna get himself into things he never planned on > smile

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ba ba ba bummmm! It is the long awaited time skip a roo I promised. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Anyways...on with the story...

SOME TIME LATER...

User Image

It's been a little over a month and a half since the celebrities made that dumb as--I mean...dumb move to fake homosexuality. For those who actually committed this 'crime', you have been living through the backlash of what you have done. The paparazzi, interviewers etc. have been gnawing on your butt to learn more about this. You are doing anything and all that you can to put it off, or avoid looking like a liar. Afterall there are no sick days in a busy life like yours. There are movies to be made, books that need writing, songs written or whatever, whether people are blowing up your phone looking for answers or not you cannot take the time to deal with this right now. Or maybe you are still trying to figure out what to do, or whether or not you should still continue this charade.

Oh but your poor victims, they are likely just as frazzled as you are. No matter how you may have put it agreeing to such a ploy is nothing short than utterly crazy.

For those who have yet to execute the reckless act of bribing a poor soul, you are likely still looking for someone to bail you out of possible marriage. The clock is ticking for you--you'll have to do something quick! Unless you actually want to get married that is...

It is a few days into October, and maybe this month will be full of fun. A masquerade ball here, a Halloween party there. If anything it is the time to be enjoying yourself, if your schedule will allow you that is. This month will also be another test in your 'relationships'--if you have one that is.

Are you two playing the part of a 'loving duo?' Are you two going to continue to peacefully work together to make this romance look real, or will one of ya get cold feet. You better hope your victim is willing to continue to obey, and only pray that neither of you will screw it up. cool

Silvanius

YukimeEcho

L_J_Rose

Faceb0nes

ElluMellu

Rikasha17

ENV0SHRO0M

Shiro no Kitsune

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

DIMI OR KOV WILL DO NICELY

User Image
▊you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer... you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
you're dead out of curiosity and I'm a charmer...
ʎon,ɹǝ pǝɐp onʇ oɟ ɔnɹıosıʇʎ ɐup I,ɯ ɐ ɔɥɐɹɯǝɹ˙˙˙
ʎon,ɹǝ pǝɐp onʇ oɟ ɔnɹıosıʇʎ ɐup I,ɯ ɐ ɔɥɐɹɯǝɹ˙˙˙ ʎon,ɹǝ pǝɐp onʇ oɟ ɔnɹıosıʇʎ ɐup I,ɯ ɐ ɔɥɐɹɯǝɹ˙˙˙

You don't see me there: Out front of the restaurant |
Keeping me company is: Des and some pink haired chick |
I'm feeling pretty good: curious and playful |
My opinion, you got a problem with it?: I'm sooo flippin tired.

▊▊▊▊
Assignments, assignments and more damn assignments. This was the life that Dimi had gotten used to and because he was majoring in the science and technology area that he loved so much, he had more assignments than he could possibly count. Some were harder than the others and some he flew through with ease. A month and a bit had passed now since Des and Dimi had started seeing eachother. Dimi had been getting very little sleep nowadays, because of his late classes and sometimes weekend classes at Harvard. Being flexible with hours meant alot to this Russian, because he was the manager at the Italian restaraunt as well as a Uni-student, he had to be very wary of the hours that he could do, even though he was basically working himself to the very bone nowadays. For today, he was sitting in his office, or actually sleeping in his office as the case really was. His head on his desk in the managers area as he fell asleep while writing up papers or things like that. Papers were neatly put on his desk as he heard his phone go off.

His eyes popped open, who could have been calling him at this time of day? Then the phone suddenly stopped. It was a message. His hand slowly reached for his phone and looked at the message that was sent to him. 'How did he get my number?' He thought to himself as he read the message through. Of course he was working, when wasn't he working? He had to keep up a good income so he didn't always have to rely on his fathers income from the mafia business in Russia. He then remembered that they had swapped numbers on one of their many outings.

He placed his phone back on the table and sat up. The managers office was quite bland in what was around the area, the wooden desk that his head rested on to help him fall asleep, honestly it was rather quiet. A knock was heard on the managers door, it was a rather slow day at the restaurant and Dimi sat up, composing himself. "Come in." He said and a small petite little girl came in, her blonde hair put up into a ponytail, her baby blue eyes pierced right into his eyes, but he didn't take it, he was openly gay after all. He was waiting for Des to turn up. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at the female with a bored look on his face, his eyes holding a dangerous glint in them. She gulped and walked forward, "Dimitri, I love you, will you please go out with me?" She asked in a sweet voice, one that would charm alot of guys out there, but not Dimitri. No, Dimitri was an openly gay person but he had a heart, he had to let this girl down gently.

"Claudia, as an employee, you are not supposed to ask your boss out on dates and such like, you know this as well as I do, but I will not tolerate it one single bit. You are probably the fourth person to ask me out on a date this week, I will only say this once, I am gay, I am not into girls. I consider girls to be friends, but not anything more than that." He said his eyes wanting to make her understand why he had said no to all the other girls. It was obvious, but did they listen? No. Tears brimmed in Claudia's eyes and she ran out of there, he needed fresh air, it was probably better that he meet up with Des, he hadn't seen the delicious male in a few days.

Going out of his office and out the front, he saw Des sitting there with a pink haired girl, if this girl was going to take care of the male, then he wouldn't argue. She wasn't all that pretty anyway, Des was a nice piece of work. "I got your message, I need to leave the restaurant for a bit, get some fresh air." He said, walking closer to Destrey and gripped his chin lightly, looking deep into Des' eyes with his Russian accented words dripping from his lips, "In any case, I'd love to have lunch with you." He said whispering it into the other males ear, he pulled back and looked at the pink haired girl. "Who is this girl?" He asked, his head tilting to the side. He honestly didn't want to bring his mobile with him. That would be too much of a hassle.

ʍoɹɹoɯo⊥ ǝıᗡ ʍoɹɹoɯo⊥ ǝıᗡ ʍoɹɹoɯo⊥ ǝıᗡ

env0shro0m
Translation:

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

"You were a bit off, do that scene again. Everyone get into your places!" "But director.." "We are doing it again, it wasn't right. Try to focus Angel, you are supposed to be angry right now. Not irritated--I don't feel the anger coming from you--it doesn't feel real enough. It feels like you are only mildly pissed and it doesn't do it for me. In that last shot you just looked like you weren't there at all mentally."

Walking back toward the center of the set Angel stopped and crossed his arms, looking down. He was just not in the zone right now, not at all. The director was being picky, like usual--it should not have surprised the man, Dean had always been this way. Even when he had first met him, picky, picky, picky, everything had to be just right. He was an absolute control freak though, maybe this was expected, he did seem a bit obsessive compulsive too. Dean shouted again for people to get right back into position, and then took his seat. Angel stared out at nothing in particular, trying to find his 'zone' in this superficial setting that was made to resemble a pricey home. The female actress who played his fiancee in this soap opera went to walk in front of him again and she also tried to reset her emotions to suit the mood.

"Alright, action!"

Needing a bit of silence and solitude Angel went back to his dressing area and sat down. That was disgraceful, whenever he failed to execute the proper emotion and actions the first time was disgraceful. He couldn't accept it. Hopefully it wouldn't happen again. Angel leaned back in his chair, "I'm probably just tired." Tired, ironic, usually he slept often, over slept or caught up on his sleep when he neglected himself. But lately...he hadn't been sleeping too good. Something was bothering him, and he couldn't seem to do anything to ease the feeling. It was so....To not be able to fix it was just a bother.

Angel was staring at his own reflection in the mirror before him when Alan came in. He looked really calm for the most part, even though Angel had been pushing every button that existed on the man these past few weeks.

"You're pretty late, that's surprising."

"Why? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You were late plenty of times in the past." Alan retorted and then took a calming breath.
                                                                "I came because I haven't seen much of you. You do realize that this is not working. I cannot manage your career if you don't talk with me. I come by your place at odd hours and you are practically never there. Even when I call you in advance you are never there." He gestured around the room, "I'm actually surprised you were on time for work today." Yeah he was on time, and ******** up his scenes.

Angel had no response to Alan's accusations, he just looked at him, then looked away. He wouldn't deny it because he knew he had been like a ghost lately. The two of them had only enough contact to make plans for the future but not much aside from that. Eventually Angel stared closely at his reflection in the mirror. Well...at least his eyes weren't pink anymore, he had a wild night the night before and had fallen asleep really late and gotten up ridiculously early (hence why he was on time to work today). He had looked a mess this morning, but had managed to get himself together in order to be on time. However, it had taken a while for the sleeplessness not to show. Of course everyone here on set had plenty of comments about the appearance of his eyes, once he had taken his sunglasses off..

Alan stared at him. "What has happened to you?" "Nothing." Angel said and shrugged his shoulders, he reached for his phone, but put it down without doing much with it. "Been partying hard that's all." Alan shook his head, probably wondering how he managed to find time for that. "You know doing that is no good for your body. And you were telling Ikki not to--Nevermind." He looked off in another direction while Angel peered at him. "Hmm, trying not to make me think about that, huh? You know it's fine, you don't have to skip over that topic."

Alan looked ashamed. "Sorry.. Have you seen him lately? You do visit him right? I would do it more often but I don't like hospitals much."

Angel faltered for a fraction of a minute, "Yeah...I'm not there everyday, but often enough." The world was probably expecting him to be visiting him alot, but one must be realistic...he couldn't help the fact that he worked. Maybe he should be taking time off...but he felt he couldn't do that. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he had too much free time, especially with his current crappy mood. If he took time off, for appearances or not, he would probably just get drunk.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ Television studio--his dressing room ▄ Director and crew etc.---alone with Alan ▄ Tired and many other things

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      єzєкιєℓ bam мαℓιcσv
                                      ∂σ иσт f u c k ωιтн мє d o l l f a c e

User Image.......User Image.......User Image.......User Image.......User Image

Zeke watched as cigarette smoke swirled in the air, absentmindedly flicking the butt over the balcony and watching it fall. He had to get to the hospital today, he had to see Ikki. He had gotten the news not too long ago that Ikki had gotten into an accident and was hospitalized and in a coma. Naturally, Zeke was horrified. He had seen or talked to him in years, but that didn't change his feelings for him. Ikki was his first love, despite them not lasting very long before the childish and cruel ways of their classmates had gotten the better of him and he moved away. He felt the need to watch after him, despite all that. That was the very reason he had gotten out of bed even with his raging hangover and pushed himself into the real world. Ezekiel walked back inside his apartment and grabbed his jacket and car keys, mentally preparing himself to see Ikki in that same state yet again. He almost looked dead, and that was extremely disturbing to the foul tempered man. In fact, there were days Zeke debated not showing up, specifically because seeing him like that was very unsettling and made him hurt in multiple ways. But then he wondered to himself, what if he died and he hadn't bothered to see him for the last time? Dread knotted in his stomach, which was bad for everyone. Zeke didn't grieve in the traditional way. He showed his sorrow by being exceptionally cruel to everyone around him, his temper even shorter than it would have been before.

Pushing through, Zeke walked out the door and down the steps to his car, where he hopped in and simply sat there for about ten minutes. He stared out the window blankly, chewing his lower lip without really realizing it before finally, he put the key in the ignition and took off, heading to the hospital. He had always hated hospitals, the way they smelled, how depressing everything was, seeing worried family members wondering if their brother or child or niece was going to die. Everything about it was absolutely wretched, and he avoided them when at all possible. Perhaps that was part of the reason it was so difficult to give himself the push needed to drive down there, and even so he drove as slow as he could without breaking any laws. His expression was blank and serious, but in his eyes there was a slight hint of worry. You'd have to look pretty hard, but it was there. It had been there since the day he had gotten the news. Him and Ikki didn't end things on the best of terms, and if things were just left like that and he died, Zeke wouldn't know what to do with himself. The knot of dread in his stomach tightened the closer he got to the hospital, and his grip tightened on the steering wheel. When he hit traffic, normally he wouldn't really care, but the urgency to get to the hospital before Ikki got the chance to die was strong. "Get the ******** out of my way!" he yelled at the person struggling to parallel park, therefore getting in his way as he commenced slamming his fist down on his horn. "For ******** sakes I'm surrounded by bunch of god damn idiots." he growled, speeding past the aforementioned idiot as soon as he was given enough space.

It didn't take a terribly long time for Zeke to reach the hospital, but it seemed like it went by even faster despite the horrible driver he encountered. Yet again, Zeke lingered in the parking lot, his urgency gone and left with the same dreadful feeling he got when trying to leave his house. It wasn't anything new, in fact it almost seemed to be like a daily ritual now. Just like he did every other day he came to see Ikki, he sat in his car and lit up a cigarette, puffing down the smoke as though he needed it to breath in hopes to calm his nerves. It did help a little, but there was no preventing the feeling of anxiety and sadness that was sure to overcome him as soon as he stepped out of that car. About fifteen minutes later, he finally did it. He unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the vehicle, locking it behind him before walking briskly to the entrance. Once he was inside, his expression held a tone of disgust at the atmosphere. It smelled sterile and sick at the same time, looking around, everything was pale and bland. He tried not to pay attention to any of it as he approached the woman at the counter. "I'm here to see Axel Ikkyo." he said plainly. Seeing as he had come in every day, she had already begun standing to take him in before he got the words out. Of course, he knew where to go by now, but he followed her down the hall anyway because it was regulation. When she opened the door for him, he hesitated for only a second before taking a deep breath and entering the room.

What he saw was the same thing he saw every other day, Ikki was hooked up to a bunch of machines and looked like he was dead. Anxiety shot through him, but he pushed forward and pulled up a chair next to his bed. He sat in it slowly and stared at his motionless friend, as always, feeling the sting of tears that he wouldn't let escape. There was no way he was going to sit there blubbering like a child if Ikki woke up. He did however frown deeply and lower his face to rest his forehead against Ikki's shoulder. His lower lip quivered, but after years of managing his expression he pulled himself together and buried his face further into Ikki's chest, inhaling his scent and breathing deeply. For a brief moment, he was weak. The scent of his childhood love brought back far too many memories and a few singing tears slipped from his eyes and soaked into the fabric covering Ikki's body. He pulled away and wiped his eyes, only for his previous serious expression to resurface and cause a deep frown. He looked away from his friend and let his eyes stare out the window, taking in the complete silence in the room safe for the sound of machines whirring and beeping.

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
                              ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡XXXXX◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»
                              ▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                              ℕOVELIST
                              ♥F ௰OMEN'S ℛOMANCE

SEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGINGXXXSEASONS ARE CHANGING
                              AND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHINGXXXAND WAVES ARE CRASHING
                              AND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLINGXXXAND STARS ARE FALLING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXALL FOR US¿
                              ███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ █ █ ██ ✿✿✿◠◡◠◡◠◡´¯`·»

ONE SHOULD NOT FOCUS ON WHAT'S TEARING THEM APART..

Loren parked his car, and went inside the cafe to meet his editor Madison. They did this periodically; she seemed to like having meetings that, well...didn't feel like meetings. The waitresses seemed to love seeing him too, and they respected his need for a bit of privacy and quiet. For the most part he didn't have the same amount of trouble as other celebrities when it came to going places, but that was because he didn't make too many talk show appearances. Since the day he had put it out there he was a man Loren had avoided doing any more interviews--that didn't mean they didn't stop asking for him though. When enormous amounts of people started memorizing his face then he'd be in a bit more trouble. He opened the front door and a young college student's face brightened upon seeing him.

"You're here, um....your...your editor is over there, like usual. She seemingly likes the booths here." She told him and gestured to a booth off in the corner. She was a bit flustered, and Loren didn't recognize her. He usually had everyone's faces memorized after several visits. Maybe she was new; if she had been working here he would have known her face. He smiled and patted her on the back, even drew her into a little hug. "Aww you're cute! Relax okay?" She wrapped her arms around his waist, and nodded her head, but she was still trembling like a leaf. Well at least she looked like she was in heaven. Someone working here must have told her ahead of time he'd be coming, that was for sure.

After making sure the girl wasn’t on the verge of fainting Lorenzo slipped into his seat across from Madison, she was enjoying a sundae. "Mmmm! I could die and go to heaven right now. I love their sundaes, rain, sleet, or shine, nothing can tear me away from this delicacy!" Loren rested his cheek in his palm and watched her. "I guess that would be a good thing then, or else you wouldn't come back." He smiled sweetly, and looked over his shoulder at the employees working through their shift, but they seemingly were too distracted by their presence to do much without looking over at them occasionally. "Aren't those girls the cutest?" He waved his hand at them, which they eagerly reciprocated. Madison laughed. "Well you seem in a good mood this afternoon." Loren shrugged, he supposed, though he had his up and down moments too. Mostly he was focusing on work, though he had taken the time to enjoy a bit of down time with the cutest Japanese man he had ever seen.

Loren daydreamed about dark locks and eyes, and smooth skin; boy was he happy he had given that guy his number. Haruki had taken him up on his offer about the private shows; therefore the writer had periodically gone to go listen to him. A few times he had invited him to his cute little condo to play for him there. He liked hearing him play a lot, though he liked listening to his speech just as much. Sure his English was bad for the most part, though he seemingly spoke perfectly fine at odd moments like when he was singing or while drunk. Odd…But Loren did not dislike the broken English—it made the musician all the more endearing.

Loren blinked his cocoa tinted eyes and looked at Madison who was staring back at him with a creepy smile while her hands were folded in front of her. He blinked his heavily fringed eyes, his soft pink lips pursued slightly…and then relaxed. “Umm….yes?” “You look like you have had a fabulous week, or so.” He chuckled, “Oh I dunno, heh, maybe…then again I’m usually in a pretty rocking mood aren’t I?” She nodded, “True, true, but today it seems like someone has gotten you in an especially good mood.” He merely grinned at her, which was, in a sense, a show of guilt.

"On to today’s agenda." Madison happily spooned some ice cream into her mouth and opened her suitcase. "We need to be discussing that book cover of yours. Have you managed to think of what you would like the cover to be for your book?." She typed on her laptop, “We also need to discuss what will be written on the back cover, a nice sweet summary to tickle the ladies’ curiosity.” Loren took her spoon and dipped into her sundae while she was preoccupied; he spooned some vanilla ice cream into his mouth and licked his lips. “Uh…gosh I don’t know…My last book had a image of a female taking in the sights, looking out at the city’s bright lights in the middle of the night.” He licked the spoon and then tapped the empty spoon on his bottom lip. “Not sure how I can out do myself this time around.” Madison continued to type, “Well when you think about the overall story is there anything that stands out to you, maybe something symbolic?” He fell silent and thought.

Maybe something that has to do with a bird, because they made him think about freedom: the ability to go where one wants to go or do what one wishes to do without boundaries. No chains, no restrictions. No, butterflies….his protagonist liked nature, especially watching butterflies—even caught a few. She was very much like a butterfly, a trapped one, unable to venture wherever her heart desires, only it wasn’t just a grouchy father and picky mother standing in her way, but her cautious mind. If not for that she may have followed her fluttering heart a lot sooner.

BUT ON WHAT'S KEEPING THEM TOGETHER

((Yes he is working. x3 Just living the life.. I wanted to post all my characters and plop them somewhere as a starting point. Elliot is next. owo ))

▉A cafe ▉ with editor Madison ▉ talking business and other stuff

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

I don't want to see
Another "Jinshinjiko"
Good-bye to another
That we never knew

Haruki Kaminaga

Haru, Haruki, Haruki Kokoro, Ruki-chan
The Street Musician / Waiter

Silent confessions
Of pain and sorrow
Through this
Now on the train

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Haru chan? Haru chan?" the sweet voice of the older Japanese woman rang out before the door to Haruki's bedroom began to peel open. "Ah, Okita" (Oh, you're awake) to her surprise Haru was standing there in his room, already showered with a towel over his head "Un, Kyou wa Loren ni au kara," (Yes, because I'll see Loren today) he replied pulling the towel back off the top of his head after trying his best to dry the dark op of hair on top of his head. "Ehh, sou nandesu ka? Demo, sore wa mada dayo ne? Kochi taberu?" (Oh, is that so? But, but that is not yet, right? Are you eating here?) "Un, issho ni tabeyou, kochi..." (Yes, together we'll eat here) Haru replied smiling at his mother as he reached to go pull on a shirt, his boxers already on.

"Ne, itsu Lore toiu hito aeru?" (Hey, when can I meet this "Loren" person?) it was a reasonable enough question at this point since it had been about a month and a half since Haru started hanging out with the male. It was so strange to think about it now. If he had not been so upset by that artist he met at his live, he may not have been in a bad enough mood to go drink in the park where he met Loren. It was really a blessing after all to meet such a receptive person as him. He was someone Haru, to an extent, could trust. He was never hostile or rude to the boy, and he always had some sort of valuable feedback to offer without making it sound like Haru is a failure at life... Which when they met, he might have very well believed.

"Mada dayo... Nande itteru no? Sore..." (Not yet. Why do you always say things like that?) he replied shaking his head a little as he pulled on his pants and took a seat to pull on his socks. "Loren tte Jyousei? Dansei?" (Is Loren a boy or a girl?) yep, Haru still had not told his mother even the gender of his friend. Why? Well, if he were t openly just tell her that Loren was a boy, perhaps she would think it a bit odd that he spent so much time with him. Maybe she would think him strange for going through such early preparation for meeting up today. Today was an important day after all... Not that his Mom knew anything about that. "Haru?" he still just didn't answer about Loren. "Tabun jyousei dane?" (Probably a girl right?) she said with a wide smile. "Ja, 40 pun ato dewa, tabeyo," (After 40 minutes let's eat) she ended the conversation with, pulling the door closed behind her as she left. The instant she was gone, her son flopped back on his bed and let out a sigh. Why was he even so excited to go see Loren and show him his new song today? The boy didn't really know, but there was something so refreshing and comfortable about Loren and performing for him. It felt like he was being received in full, without judgement.

Snapping out of this thinking state, the boy soon finished getting dressed and started on the mission of packing up stuff for his visit today. For today's performance his blue acoustic guitar would probably be best. It gave the best tone for what it was he wanted in his new song, not that he had played it in any way loud enough for it to be as he really wanted it to be. So, it was the blue acoustic, his black guitar strap that had stars on it. He could just bring and assortment of picks, but the truth of the matter was that he would probably just use his fingers anyways... Ah yes, he would bring a print of the lyrics too so Loren could see how much he improved in his lyrical writing in English as well. Maybe it was because Loren was also artistic, creative and gentle that Haru felt so comfortable and warm in his presence... There was definitely something attractive there, but poor little Haru couldn't seem to think beyond his music, especially with this new song he wrote.

Packing up took long enough that when the boy was done he could just bring his things down and to the door where it would wait for him to finish up eating and go. Of course, he did not want to be too terribly early. After all, he had no idea what Loren's plans were prior to their meeting, and he did not want to be a burden. Haruki knew that Loren was and author... The extent of his fame, he couldn't really fathom, but he knew Loren was an important person, and as such, had things to do other than hang out with a strange Japanese transplant to the area who's English was as broken as a piece of Tupperware that's been run over by a tractor trailer. At any rate, Haru would refrain from leaving early and have some time with his mom and maybe catch a TV show or so before heading out.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sariyanna
Haru just being adorable...

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        User Image

Ikki had done alot during the month after that time he had met with Angel, a couple of weeks after the shoot that he had done with the snobby star, he had gotten a visit from his mother. He was confused as to why she was there, why would she visit him after everything that happened when he was a child and she was homophobic. She had wanted to be a mother to her son again after all this time, but that wasn't what Ikki had wanted. They had gotten into a huge argument about what she was doing here and she had declared that she still hated him after all this time. It wasn't a shock, but Ikki had hated the fact that she had said she still hated him even after everything. It wasn't a surprise, but she left the apartment Ikki had been staying at after saying this. She wanted nothing to do with him, she had always wanted that and nothing would change that, except what Ikki wanted was to be accepted by his mother, not rejected time and time again.

Soon after leaving the apartment, like a few days afterwards she had gotten into an accident. Ikki had rushed to the hospital to make sure she was fine and saw a few other relatives there. They had given him dirty looks, he looked at them in anger. "What do you want?" He had asked them, and they shut up after that. He was disowned from his mothers side of the family all because he was gay and they knew it. They had heard the news from living around London that he had dated a guy, they had hated him just on that notion, it made Ikki all the more angrier and because his mother hated him and the rest of her side of the family, he was the one to pay for the funeral costs. He had no choice. He had argued that this treatment towards him was unfair, but everything kept bounding back to him, he soon gave up and took the burden on his shoulders after putting up a valiant fight. The papers would bound back to him anyway, so why fight it? There was no point at all.

So Ikki had to use his money to pay the funeral costs for everything to go smoothly. No one would help bail him out. Not even Angel at this end, except he hadn't really told him about all of this, he didn't want to ask for help from that snobby person. He didn't want to just go and beg for help. So it kept going like this for a week or so until he had gotten into an accident.

A drunken driver was driving on the wrong side of the road, and Ikki was walking down the path on the way home. He didn't want to drive home because of how many tears he had falling down his face. He had just come from the hospital and was probably almost home when the driver had hit him head on, the drunk driver veering off of the road and Ikki had gone over the hood of the car once his body had hit the front bumper. His body went over the hood of the car then on the roof over the rest of the car. When his body hit the road on the other side of the car, he had broken three ribs, two on one side, one on the other side. A punctured lung was also in the mix as well as a broken leg, some injuries on his face and a broken elbow.

He had been out cold and he didn't know what happened but he had been in the hospital for about two and a half weeks now. Groaning, he heard beeping. Was he in heaven? No, heaven wasn't this painful at all. He was alive as his eyes popped open slowly. His eyes searched around the starch white room. Breathing hurt, but he was being helped with breathing somehow. Ikki looked at the stranger that was next to his bed. His eyes opened wide and backed up a little but he couldn't move far without a grunt of pain come out of his mouth. Where was he? Who was he himself? The person next to him was very familiar to his memory as he looked at the ravenette with red eyes. "Z...eke?" He asked then held his head, it had gauze on his head, his head hurt quite a bit as he moved to lay back down. "Where am I, why am I here and who am I?"

"Can I go home Zeke? I don't like this place." Ikki said looking up at Zeke, his periwinkle eyes eyeing Zeke with gentleness, like he had missed the male most of his life, which he had. He couldn't bare to lose Zeke again, he couldn't even remember the deal he had made with Angel. Sometime he'd have to come back to real life and go back to work when his amnesia was all gone, he'd have to remember everything from his life. He probably didn't want to remember everything of his life.

A nurse came into the room and looked at Ikki. "Ah, I see you're awake Mr, Ikkyo." She said, giving him a soft smile. He backed up away as far as he could go away from the girl that was approaching him. Who was this girl and why the hell was she coming towards him? He looked at Zeke rather scared out of his wits, she stopped moving noticing how scared he was and let out a rather long and defeated sigh. "I should've guessed, he has amnesia. Well he's able to be released today, can you look after him sir?" She asked, her big bambi blue eyes just looked at him. Her blonde hair was in waves, falling in waves and ringlets down the tips of her hair. "Just sign here please." She said, handing Zeke the papers and pointed to where he was needed to sign. She grabbed the male in the gurney his crutches, checking his elbow and ribs, head, and leg, seeing as the report did say that he was supposedly flipped over the roof of the car.

User Image

Faceb0nes

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      єzєкιєℓ bam мαℓιcσv
                                      ∂σ иσт f u c k ωιтн мє d o l l f a c e

Zeke sat motionless next to Ikki's bed, staring at him with a blank expression, save for an undertone of sadness. It was peculiar to see him so still, only the faint rise and fall of his chest to signify he was still living. The uneasiness seemed to seep from Zeke's chest the longer her stayed, as it did every other day. It was replaced with a blank feeling that left a sort of aching sensation in it's place, thoughts of the worst case scenario gnawing at the back of his mind. He tried not to think of it, he tried to instead focus on the whirring and beeping of the machinery around him, however fleeting the moment was. It didn't seem to do him much good, as before he knew it, his thoughts were back on Ikki. It was hard not to think about it, seeing as he was right there in front of him. Zeke's crimson eyes lowered down to his lap and stared dully at the dark fabric of his jeans, absentmindedly chewing his lip. His fingers fidgeting with the lining of the bed, and his leg bounced up and down anxiously. There was no way he could stay here much longer, usually he stayed for a few hours, but after so many days it began to wear him down. What if he never woke up? That was entirely possible, and entirely dreadful. The mere thought made him feel as though he was going to vomit, and shift with discomfort. He supposed he should be readying himself for the worst case scenario, as it'd be best for him to be prepared or he wasn't sure he'd be able to take it. One thing was certain, he needed to get out of there soon. However, he found himself practically stuck to the seat, the feeling of guilt striking at the mere thought of leaving him here by himself like this.

Almost positive he was going to cry again, Zeke blinked his eyes rapidly until the sensation vanished and his eyes continued to stare steadily down at his friend, making silent wishes for his awakening. He looked away and back out the window, his finger now tapping rhythmically on his thigh. Once again drowning in the sound of machinery, until a sound that broke through all the rest hit his ears. His heart lurched and his eyes widened, shooting down to Ikki. For a moment, he felt as though his heart had stopped and his breath caught in his throat, there staring back at him was Ikki. He couldn't find any words, his mind had drawn a complete blank. It wasn't until Ikki spoke his name weakly that he found his voice. "Ikki...?" he questioned, almost convinced he had nodded off and was now dreaming. But no, it was all too real for that to be the case. When he began asking him questions, his stomach sunk once more, he really didn't know? He supposed it'd be foolish to be surprised, and if anything he should be thrilled he was even alive. He tried to sit up, but cringed with pain only to lay back down. Zeke's eyes widened, "Ikki, are you okay?" he asked quickly, standing quickly to stand over him so as to closer examine him and inspect for issues. "Ikki you're in the hospital. You got into a pretty bad car crash. You've been out for a really long time." he said, shaking his head as moisture welled up in his eyes. He quickly rubbed it away, feeling as though it would only upset him if he'd started crying.

Feeling overwhelmed, Zeke sat back down and looked at Ikki with a smile, something extremely rare from the grouchy waiter. The way he looked at him tugged at his heart painfully, though in the nicest way possible. "Yes of course, the doctors just need to release you and you're free to go. I'll take you home." he promised eagerly, and as if on cue he heard the door open behind him. He turned around to see a pretty nurse walk in, happy to see he was awake by the look of it. When he looked back over at Ikki, he looked horrified by her presence. Zeke blinked and reached forward, placing his hand gently on his shoulder, "Hey, hey! It's okay she's just a nurse, she isn't going to hurt you." he promised, a frown settling on his face. When the nurse sighed, she had made it clear that he did in fact have amnesia, which Zeke could only think of as being very harmful to his real life. Of course, he shouldn't have been straining himself anyway in the condition he was in. He frowned deeply when he looked back over to the nurse, nodding as she spoke to him. "Yeah, I've got him." he mumbled, taking the papers and signing them quickly, setting them down on the counter top and standing to stand by his side as she helped him with crutches. Zeke looked on with concern as she checked him, seemingly to see how injured he was exactly. He did know that she was trying to help, but watching her prod at him gave him the urge to slap her hands away.

His sour expression faded when he was released, and Zeke was staring down at him, relief finally filling his mind. Before he really thought about it, Zeke placed his hands gently on either side of his face and pressed his lips firmly against Ikki's pouring his past misery and current euphoria into a kiss that he'd dreaded never being able to give him again. He lingered on his lips for about ten seconds before he released him, tears welling in his eyes yet again before he wiped them away quickly, clearing his throat uncomfortably at the sudden burst of uncharacteristic emotion. He stood up straight and shoved his hands into his pockets, looking down at Ikki with a thoughtful look. His mind traveled back to the days where the two of them were together, and it reminded him how different he was back then. Those were the days before he had become cold and callous, and still had a gentleness inside him that he had always imagined he'd extinguished. Shaking his head, he snapped back into reality and smiled down at Ikki weakly, "You ready to go home?" he asked.

Silvanius

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image
███ █ ██ █ █ ███████ ███ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.
WHERE OH WHERE HAVE THE HONEST PEOPLE GONE....
XXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉▉━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ Darling you are one hell of a liar. Yes you are one hell of a liar.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE MY HAND || THEN I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
[OOC: Boop c:
User Image
FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU

Ryan and Cameron stood close together debating out in the hall of the large mansion. The conversation was meant to be whispered, but occasionally someone's voice rose into a shout. Elliot's taller band member Ryan rubbed the back of his neck nervously, and the shorter brown haired Cameron seemingly was pulling his hair out.

"Dude, you shouldn't have let her in!" He finally said, the words bursting forth from his mouth. "Elliot isn't the type to get pissed easily but this will surely make him mad!" Ryan stepped away from him, and seemed to walk down the hall like he was thinking of retreating elsewhere, but then he turned back and rejoined Cameron. He fidgeted nervously. "I--I didn't know what to do. I thought about ignoring the doorbell, and then possibly telling her to get lost, but....I don't know...I sorta thought Elliot should talk to her." The tanned man spoke guilty and hung his head. He was feeling like he had been dead wrong right now.

They didn't really know where Elliot had gone actually. They were alone in the mansion, because Elliot had left earlier for unknown reasons--though they had promised some time ago not to leave without telling anyone. The front door's knob turned, and keys jingled out; their heads snapped in the direction of the door, which was several paces down the hall, but even from where they stood they could see that knob turning. F*ck, they both thought. If they had thought about telling that chick to leave and come back some other time (or maybe not at all) it was a bit late now. They just held their breath.

Elliot opened the door, walked in and closed it. He was locking it when he realized that the house sounded pretty quiet. Hmm... He stuffed his keys in his pocket and turned, only to see his band mates looking at him from down the hallway. He peered at them suspiciously.
"Guys...?" He walked toward them, and they looked like there was a inner struggle going on in the contours of both of their minds. Around the time he finally got to them Cameron quickly said. "This was not my fault at all." He pointed at Ryan. "Ryan let her in!"
"What?! Oh sure blame it on me!"
"It was you, you doofus! I wasn't even going to open the door!"
"Well you didn't f*ckin' stop me! So you're not innocent either!"
Cameron stared the taller man in the face.
"Anyone with half a brain would know not...to...open...the damn door."

Elliot stared at them dumbfounded. He waved his hands as if to calm things down a bit. "Hold on guys, I didn't even say anything yet and you're already going off the deep end." He took a breath and started over again. "Now...what the hell is going on?" Cameron fixed Ryan a glare. Ryan did the same to him before turned away and crossing his arms. Cameron ignored the third member and grabbed Elliot by his jacket's sleeve and took him down the hall toward the living room.

They stopped in front of the doorway to the living room and Cameron gestured with his head to the couch. There sat one of Elliot's sisters, Theresa. Her eyes were directed down at her lap, and her face was a bit flushed like she had heard the argument outside and now was feeling a bit uncomfortable being there. Elliot's eyes slowly widened. Cameron spoke softly.
"We don't know why she showed up. She just said she wanted to talk to you. Ryan let her in because at least one of his brain cells thought it was a good idea." He looked at her again and then slowly left Elliot standing there in the doorway.

For a few awkward moments Elliot just stood there. He stared at Theresa, and then stared down at the floor. Slowly crossed his arms and thought, eyes unblinking. What to do... Eventually he blinked and lifted his blonde head, he dropped his arms by his side and walked into the living room. Theresa didn't seem to notice him and Cameron in the hall, but as he walked toward the couch her head lifted and her eyes widened at the sight of him.
"Elliot..." She moved to stand but he gestured to her not to stand up. He sat down in a different chair and ran his hands through his hair. It was a casual gesture, and he had managed to look more calm than he actually felt.

He took an audible sigh, and leaned forward in his chair, resting his forearms on the jean clad thighs, his hands folded together and he stared hard at them--instead of at her.
"What do you want with me?"

FOOL MY TWICE, SHAME ON ME

WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE...?

IF I DON'T TAKE YOUR HAND || THEN YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN

▉▉▉▉
User Image
LOCATION: Home---livingroom WITH:Ryan & Cameron-- Sister Theresa DOING WHAT: talking
CAMERON (brown hair), ELLIOT (middle), AND RYAN (bluish hair)
CAMERON SPEAKS IN CHOCOLATE, ELLIOT IN GOLDENROD, AND RYAN IN BLACK
Their manager Anna Mosley speaks in blueviolet

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User ImageUser Image
                                                              Month and a half, a month and a half since his parents had come into the house to see his so called boyfriend. They knew he was straight so they had thought that this was rather out of the ordinary. Though he had found someone to marry. That didn't stop his parentsa from nagging him every two seconds and this was his day off. The added stress from his family wasn't really helping much around here. He had preferred it when he had left his family in China and Japan, it was better than listening to them nagging at every moment in his ear here. He needed to get out, he couldn't keep working in HIS home like this. It was wrong and felt so cluttering to his once clean mind. He decided to text Angel and Carmine, see if they wanted to chill with him today.

To: Angel
                                                              Subject: SAVE ME!!!! OAO
                                                              Yo Angel.... can you come save me from my parents please?
                                                              I really need to get out of here.
                                                              I need to be saved from my worst nightmare.
                                                              I'd have to bring my boyfriend along... is that okay?

He sent the text then heard his parents snap at him, flinching but got up and went to go make the parents lunch. He had to go help his family from time to time but each time, it was worse than the last. He then sent a message to Carmine, he didn't know if the kid was going to be off work or not today, now was a good as time as any to check in with the kid since he couldn't really concentrate on his music that was lying about just staring at him blankly in the face. His eyes then looked through the phone to message his beloved. "Tian, what are you doing? You're supposed to be making our lunch! We can't cook." His mothers voice said, this is what it was like. They would make up excuses just so Tian could cook their meals for them and he would go along with it to get his parents approval, all he wanted was to be acknowledged as one of the family. Though today, he just pretended to be asleep, hopefully that would drive them away from the constant nagging in his ear.

His fingers reached for his phone as his parents went outside and sat on the grass. He went to his boyfriends contact and texted him as well. There would be no point in trying to go out into the city without trying to convince the public that he was indeed in a relationship and gay about it too. He didn't like this idea as much as the next straight person, but it had to be done.

To: Darling <3
                                                              Subject: Wanna chill?
                                                              Hey sweety, I'm not sure whether you're at work or not, but did you want to come hang out with me and my friend, Angel?
                                                              I need to escape my parents but it's fine if you're busy.
                                                              I wouldn't want to interrupt your work.
                                                              Tell me if you're interested yeah?

He hit send on that message too, he rubbed his eyes. He wasn't sleeping well either due to his parents constant bickering, so he really didn't get as much sleep as he would've liked to. The dark rings under his eyes proved a valid point. This was his house but he didn't have the courage to point out to his parents how to behave properly in HIS house, he jus didn't have the heart to tell them that, it was useless anyway. They'd just ignore him, like every other time. It was always going to be one mistake after another with Tian, his parents always pointed out his faults but never changed their own, so all e could do was wait for the Angelmobile to come pick him up. Writing in English was perfect on a phone, but spoken. That always screwed up somewhere along the line.

User Image
                                                              Translations:
                                                              Sariyanna

Rikasha17

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
          User Image

GORGEOUS | AREN'T | I?

They were doing another scene, and there were some amateurs on set. It took longer than it normally did to get one scene done. Angel sat down and rubbed his eyes. "For Christ's sake these people..." He mumbled as he sat there. He was still near the set, able to see everything but he was off to the side and out of the way. When they needed him he'd get right up and do his thing, for now he was sitting. He was so tired it seemed to be all he wanted to do. After a few minutes he looked up and around, several people were looking in his direction, but they looked away as soon as he made eye contact. These people....they were all treating him like fine china and he sort of hated it. Alan rested a hand on the back of his chair, "You look angry." "Everybody is whispering and tiptoeing around me, it's ridiculous. They act like they think I don't notice." Alan leaned forward a bit, talking into Angel's ear while the director shouted directions at the amateurs f*ckin up yet again. "Why do you think; to them you are a man who's head likely isn't in the game right now, considering the fact that your 'lover' has had an unfortunate accident and just about everyone knows now." His agent paused a moment, "You know...you were always seen as a tough guy so they likely all think you're holding up for the sake of appearances."

Holding up for appearances? He could laugh because it was so damn ridiculous. So what, he was an emotional woman in their eyes now? He'd never even got that worked up over the women from his past, or those strippers he saw on such a normal basis. He kept a straight face though, since Alan was Ikki's biggest fan (to put it dramatically). His silence seemed to initiate further conversation. "Are you giving up?" "Giving up on what?" "This act." Angel shook his head, "I already told you it's not for shits and giggles. I'm serious about what I'm doing." Alan frowned visibly, "You are still going to wait for this to blow up?" Alan still believed he was lying about Ikki, but Angel was determined to keep it up. He may not be...well...y'know, in love with Ikki but he didn't really hate his gusts that much anymore....not really....Unless seeing him laying in bed had made the pain in the a** photographer look so much more innocent.

He watched the scene playing out. Some young guy and an actress, one of them didn't have too much experience. The other did but it didn't give her much of an advantage.

"Brittany, no Brittany you were fine. That was good. Caleb what the hell was that? That was not passion--it was clumsy! Ugh, my god, we've done this six times already, it should not take this long!" Yeah, Dean the director was bellowing again. Angel found this hard to watch actually, he'd been in that guy's shoes before. Young and messing up on set many times. Some days he figured he'd be back to roughing it if he didn't 'rediscover' his talent. For a moment Angel thought of the past, when he had been forced to rough it and he combed his fingers through his locks...dismissing some thought that he had.

Fed up with his nonsense, Alan dismissed himself, saying he'd be in touch. Soon, soon Angel was sure Alan would try again to convince him. That guy was still determined to 'save' his career from ruin. Because he was just sitting there he thought to check with the hospital, but...he didn't make the call. He should check on Ikki. A good...um...'lover' would do that, but he didn't want to. Perhaps he was afraid of what he may hear. Ikki was still out like a lamp last time he saw him, not any better, but not any worse--what could have possibly happened between then and now? His fear was ridiculous...

He supposed he just didn't do so well with serious matters like this. Tell him a family member was terminally ill and he likely would have had a similar reaction.

Dean got so frustrated he said to take a break, the actors dispersed for the moment. Angel kept his eye on Caleb, who walked off visibly upset. He got up out of his chair and followed him. At the dressing room he knocked twice before entering. Caleb initially had been sitting with his head in his hands but had gotten up almost guiltily when he realized it was Angel coming in. Angel told him to chill out, and Caleb sat again. He lowered his head. At first Angel didn't say much of anything, he took a bottle of champagne that was just laying around and poured himself a glass. He downed the whole thing in a few minutes and then began to talk. "Let me tell you something 'squirt', you don't suck. You're thinking too much." He tapped his finger against his temple. "I would know because I used to do that...and I still do occasionally." Like he had today. The actor placed the glass down, leaned against the dressing table..his reflection showed in the mirror behind him. "You need to just let it go. You're caught up in doing every little thing perfectly. It ends up working against you." The younger actor watched him carefully, and nodded his head like a good student. Caleb was probably only about 18 or 19 by the looks of it.

Angel gestured at him. "Stand up." "Wha-What?" "Stand up, I want to see what you got." Caleb obeyed and got to his feet. "Try it on me." Caleb gawked at him. Angel repeated himself as if the youth was slow, "Try...being...passionate....with me. I want to help you improve. I want you to pretend that there's no one around and just perform." He gave a small smirk. "Should be easy since we really are alone in here." Caleb seemed really uncertain of himself now, but Angel insisted, so that when Caleb went back out there he'd do well. He asked too many questions though, including if he was supposed to trying kissing him too. Angel just said he could skip that if he wanted to.

Caleb did well, a touch here, a soft gaze, he occasionally started thinking too much. Whenever he fumbled or his sultry gaze was off Angel pointed it out. Outside the dressing room he could hear Dean shouting, maybe the break was over but he didn't seem to be paying attention. Caleb smiled. "I think I got it! Somehow, it was easier with you." Angel tried not to think about that little piece of information too much. Caleb grasped him by the face and seemed to be going in for a practice kiss. Angel had said he didn't care if he tried it, but....he freaked out to say the least. He grew stiff. His phone vibrated heavily in his pocket and he pulled back before their lips touched and dug it out. Secretly he was glad for the distraction.

He looked in his messages, and his brows furrowed a bit. It was from Tian.....and oh.... The idea of saving him made him give a small smile, but he squinted at the last part. Boyfriend? Oh so he'd be meeting him then, that should be interesting. He was already aware that Tian's situation was similar to his. Still, he was interested in seeing the person he convinced to help him. Tian was quite kind, so there was no way the guy he was with could possibly be irritated with him; not at all like the way Ikki had freaked out on him.

To: Tian
                                                                Subject: No Subject
                                                                They're still riding your a**?
                                                                Alright I'll be over in a bit, survive a bit longer until I get there.

He reassured Caleb that he'd likely do better next time, and they exited the room to the set. The director had seemingly been looking for them. Dean said because of the setbacks they were rearranging the schedule. The scenes with Caleb would take longer than expected so everyone else would finish their scenes tomorrow. Though he was the cause of the setback Caleb did seem generally happier and more confident. Angel pretty much told him good luck and took his leave.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

User Image
                                                                ▄ WORK ▄ A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE ▄ FEELING..NOT THAT GREAT

MAKE IT WORTH WATCHING

OOC: A long beautiful post. I'd make him do more after getting that message but it was already kinda lengthy. Probably will post again after Carmine's post or something. c:

Loren's next.

Silvanius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas