Dedicated Lover

Your Worst Nightmare xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xoxo Forever yours oxox

Mood x Determined, Lustful,
Location x Home
With x Ceesa
Thoughts x I will break him

Kinika watched as Ceesa stumbled upon his words and showed weakness in them. He wanted her just as bad as she wanted him right now. All she had to do was get him to give in to his lust. She felt him let go of her wrists, if only he had kept holding on and pushed her over and started touching her. She would have loved that so much more than him letting her go to do what she wanted. The depressed look on his face made Kinika feel a bit bad but it wasn't going to stop her from trying to get laid tonight.

"Ceesa... I wasn't going to make you pay.. to make me happy.." She told him and scooted a bit closer. "I want you to make me feel like a woman.... one who can have sex without money.... I long for such a night.." She told him as she leaned in closer, moving her shoulder in a way that made her dress strap fall, almost completely exposing her one breast that was now falling out of place. Kinika must have looked like a cat in heat right now. She made it as if she was all hot and bothered and needed him now. "Please Ceesa..." She begged as she crawled on top of him, leaning down and nipping sexually at his ear before whispering "I want you."

{:: ... :: }

Gainerkun

User Image

3verAfter's Bae

AND THEN THEY DID IT?
User Image

I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE IT AT THAT BECAUSE I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE AND THIS IS PROBABLY MAKING EVERYONE UNCOMFORTABLE, SORRY
( ; O uO)

Lunalit Viziune

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lydia's eyes scanned the computer, taking in what information she could before he switched to a map, revealing Krischoveks known location as of yesterday, which was of course in his cell beneath HQ.  He apologized for the lack of an update, and called her Lydia instead of Lady Ryuu, another thing she made an exception with for him, but Lydia shook her head. "It's fine. If he was that easy to find he wouldn't be out and about." She took over the desk when Hiryu got up, continueing to glance through the files for something in particular. 

He handed her a disk, some surveillance of Krischoveks' fighting style, and apologized again for lack of information. "You needn't apologize so much, this is more than enough, thank you." She insisted with a small chuckle. Something about the old man was endearing and familiar, and it made her want to ease his worry, something that nearly no one on the earth had ever seen from Lydia. He reminded Lydia of her mother. Her eyes became distant for a moment until Hiryu brought up Treaties Eve. "Yes, help remind me to infiltrate that building full of censors. Krischovek will not get in." She said veheminantly.

She was somewhat glad Hiryu was going, his devotion to Selene was touching, to say the least, bringing a small smile to her lips. If only her father loved her mother more... Maybe she wouldn't be so miserable. "I look forward to seeing you there. I know I'm not Selene, but perhaps you could save me a dance...?" She chuckled, glancing back at the old dragon before he left. 

Now it was time for her to focus. Scrolling through the pages of information, she spotted the name she was looking for- Bram. It didn't take much longer for her reading to be interupted by a few guards sprawling in. "Lady Ryuu!!! We found Krischovek!" That caught her attention, she was about to ask the details but the rather exuberant censors' partner quickly corrected the previous statement. "Actu'lly 'e found us. Says 'e wants to talk all peaceful like t' yous. I don't believe 'im fer a gold hoard but we came to inform ya and ask yer 'pinion on dis matta." Lydia stood. "Take me to him." She commanded. "And bring guards." She added, just to be safe. "Yes Ma'am!" They said in unison, saluting and turning.

They brought her down into the jail cells, where Krischovek, Altruis, and Quill lay in wait, bound by enchanted handcuffs and surrounded by five guards. She wondered if the other two she'd seen walking out of the aqueducts had been killed by her soldiers or if they were hiding somewhere. She certianly was more prepared this time though, this was in her territory, Quill wasn't going to stab her with enchanted ice without getting killed. She shot a nasty glare his way. "Oh, so you are still alive.... Pity." Quill sneered, earning him a good wallop on the head from a nearby guard. "Shut your trap yew scum, you're not to talk to Lady Ryuu like that again or I'll do much worse that jostle yer brains." He growled, and Quill grimaced, but shut up.

Somewhat satisfied, Lydia turned her gaze to Krischovek. "You aren't an idiot, so please tell me.... Why did you come here willingly?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

••• Been waiting of this for a while now
__________________ Paying my dues to the dirt •••

Jek didn’t know what to do. Even after his initial note, she still wanted to stay but then again she did seem very tired. He wasn't even sure what tired her out so much but there was no doubting it.

“I…I can get you..” He stopped mid-sentence and jumped from his seat as Miki tumbled forward.

Jek was unneeded however because Miki grabbed hold of Luna in time to keep herself up. She grabbed something that she probably shouldn’t have though. Jek tried to simply avert his eyes as the smaller girl’s hands gripped the taller girl’s breasts. He had seen such things before but the sight would be enough to make anyone blush. Fortunately it didn't last very long a Miki apologized and stumbled away from her and looked back at Jek suggesting that she didn't want to be alone tonight.

He furrowed his brow in concentration for a moment and looked over to Luna who appeared almost perfectly fine except for an injury to her thigh. She was in good shape still but Miki was not. He wasn't used to offering a place for people to stay but now he needed to do so.
                                                          “Miss Luna, I have to bring Miki to an inn, it’s getting late and she’s clearly exhausted.” He laughed and scratched his head. “I…She is a girl and so are you. I can pay for a room for both of you but I ask that you stay with her…I’m a man and it would be terribly improper for me to stay in the room with her.” Jek smile wider. “I know you said we didn’t have to bring you home so I won’t force you to follow but if you could, I’d truly appreciate it.” With a nod, Jek wrapped and arm around Miki’s shoulder and paced out of the hospital, hoping Luna would follow…though she had no reason to.

Where I am: Allora Hospital
                                                          Who I am with: Miki, Luna
                                                          How I am feeling: Indifferent
                                                          OOC: Short post xP I wanna move things along on my side so we can all wrap up the night soon.

LoVely_Len0rE
                    Lunalit Viziune

3verAfter's Bae

Kʀɪsᴄʜᴏᴠᴇᴋ
Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ? Mᴇ!? Pᴀʜᴀʜᴀ! Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ.

User Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- Censors HQ, Dungeon
I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ- Quill, Altruis, Lydia
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs- Kehehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now now, Quill. Don't act so surprised that your half-baked ambush lost me a handful of very valuable men. Much more valuable than you, in fact." Krischovek's messy hair covered his eyes as he looked down, frowning. The dragon was pale and gaunt; he hardly looked healthy enough to stand. However, this was one of his strengths... Those who took him for a weakling usually found themselves gasping for breath under Krischovek's heel. People underestimated him, and that made it much easier to get things done.

However, the Censors knew better. Especially Lydia. Krischovek raised his head a little, snickering as Quill stuttered in response to his rebuke. "Lady Ryuu, I've... Found myself in a predicament. You see, the man hired to rescue me... Ceesa Bram..." Krischovek's words dripped with venom at the mention of Ceesa. "...He's had a change of heart, hunting my men and I down, and killing them one by one. Now, I'm fully aware that you have something to do with this. However, I feel as though my plans haven't been laid bare." Lifting his head more, Krischovek's eyes were now clearly visible. He looked as though he hadn't slept in weeks...

"You see, I've been trying for many years to see my dream come to fruition. While my methods have certainly been... Unkind, I'd like to think that the ends justify the means." Both Altruis and Quill cracked smiles as Krischovek continued. "The Big Bash is coming up, you know. What better time than to... Usher in a little change? See, I've been trying for a mighty long time to secure a position in the royal court... However, Ceesa's dear old daddy took that spot from me. When he'd been... Taken care of..." Quill and Altruis began to snicker before they were both beaten over the heads. "...To my dismay, Ceesa and his sister took his place in the court. They helped preach about how dragons should be allowed to live alongside humans so long as we were supervised. I say...

...How about we get rid of that supervision? Better yet, let's turn the tables on the humans!"

It had been Krischovek's goal to give the humans a little taste of enslavement. Maybe then they'd understand the darker parts of their treaty. Dragons were not truly free... No, not in the eyes of the public. "It'd be so easy... I just haven't had enough support. Dragonkind is being squished under the thumb of people like the Brams. They won't ever allow us freedom... No, they insist on keeping us on leashes like pets."

Boldly, Krischovek grinned, showing off his sharp teeth. He then effortlessly pulled his hands apart, shattering the cuffs to free himself. They fell to the floor with a clang and a sizzle, the enchantment deactivating seeing as they had no one to contain anymore. Krischovek then simply stood there, not attempting anything as he rubbed his wrists. Almost comically, Altruis and Quill attempted to do the same... They failed miserably, however. The guards were too awe-struck and focused on Krischovek to see what he would do, so they did not punish his henchmen for trying anything stupid.

"Aren't you at least a little bit curious, Lady Ryuu? Curious of what it would be like, having true freedom? Surely it's crossed your mind at least once." The breaking of his cuffs was meant to show Lydia that Krischovek had not been trapped here... No, he'd planned his earlier imprisonment. It was a ploy, so that Ceesa could be lured out of hiding. The last Bram... And, one of Krischovek's last obstacles on his path to freedom.

"What say you?" Krischovek bowed respectfully to Lydia.

User Image

-Wɪɴɢʟᴇss, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ-

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXAℓℓєѕмαяα
XXXXXXXXXTнєXXLσηєℓуXX Sσυℓ

Allesmara listened quietly as Akira rambled on about loving to teach and how nobody would listen. A tired smile permanently sat upon her lips; she could almost fall asleep listening to him speak. "Why... why wouldn't anyone want to listen to someone so lovely..." she whispered tiredly. She lay down in on her side now, looking up at him as he kneeled down next to her bed. When he stated that she could come see him whenever she wanted, her smile grew a tad more. "Okay. I will come see you again, friend." she stated, closing her eyes. She felt the texture of the bed change underneath her, from hard, cold straw, to something more... soft and fluffy. Opening her eyes a tad, she noticed that the straw had been replaced with cotton. Her new friends magic was truly amazing.

Her gaze followed him as he stood up and exited the shack. Although Akira was leaving, Allesmara didn't feel worried or afraid that he was leaving for good. No, she knew he would be there again, at the library where he always was. And she would go visit him, and he would talk, and she would listen, then she would talk, and he would listen. Most importantly, though, she would have a friend; someone who wanted her around, who wanted to listen, who wanted to know her... and mostly, who she wanted to know. She felt an almost fluttery feeling in her stomach, one she hadn't felt before. She wasn't hungry though, so it felt strange, but it also felt... right. Allesmara stared at the door which Akira had left through, her blanket pulled up to her chin. It didn't take long for the drake to submit to her fatigue, closing her eyes and letting her dreams take over, her once favorite place to be, now becoming the place she wanted to be the least.

[[ ooc: writers block, I apologize ]]

currently // sleeping with // herself mood // tired

"I know I am not where I belong,
So shine a light and guide me home..."

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lydia's mouth was set in a taut expression, debating if she should even listen to Krischoveks words. It wouldn't matter in the end, because she would kill him, there and then, planning not to make the same mistake twice. However, he unfortunately had a way of grabbing attention, so she listened, although every fiber in her body screamed not to. She listened to his sad long little tale about how he wanted power, and failed to get it, unsurprisingly. Afterall, he was half crazed and didn't obey the treaty, therefore he had no honor and wasn't trustworthy in the least.

She had vocal and written proof he had connections to the death of two members of the Bram family. Honestly, she wanted to take Ceesa's side over this dragon, even though it was technically against dragon code, there was ways around it, Krischoveks honorless status being one of them. It was probably the most shameful thing to be regarded more lowly than even the lowest of humans. It was no wonder the Brams were always in the position he craved, he didn't seem to even know the reason why the treaty was made. The dragons were trying to get on he humans' good side so they could learn what they had to offer. Naturally, they couldn't do that if they took over power. Besides, the war had caused too much needless bloodshed from both races, it had been time to stop it and live in harmony. "You were always a visionary Krischovek..." She sighed, watching him brake the cuffs.

She knew very well that Krischovek wasn't easily contained by something as simple as enchanted cuffs, and watched him shatter them like paper off his wrists. "I'll admit... It's crossed my mind. I have craved at times to stretch my wings and fly around Allora without fear of getting fired from my job for being in violation of article 2-B of the treaty..." She knew every law like the back of her wing. "But, what you suggest is blasphemous, to put it lightly, and it goes against everything I've worked for in the past few centuries. You wish to start a new kingdom, ruled by dragons, and expect the humans to submit willingly? The war has ended Krischovek, there is no need to start another one. Conditions are unsavory right now, yes, but as humans grow more accustomed to dragons, they will learn to accept our traditions and loosen up. We have thousands of years to live, it will happen within our lifetime, without violence." She said with a sense of finality.

"And if you have any honor left in you, you will accept your fate with some dignity." She lit a hand on fire, moving to strike through his neck as he bowed.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Aegar Valerius
                                                          The Crimson Thunder

~ ◈ ~

Location: Inn Stable --> Streets --> Inn Room
                                                          With: Helena --> Eyra & Jordania --> Alone
                                                          Mood: Tired

~ ◈ ~

Aegar had been mildly amused by her surprise at his guess. While he dealt with the stable boy, she seemed to go about mending the cow. While the brunette dismissed herself soon after, he decided to follow her out. She'd gone through the effort to save Aegar the headache of Eyra's sniveling. In a moment of a god's graciousness, he decided to offer her an answer. Following her outside, he shot her a small smirk. "I knew because that was the only reasonable way you would be able to help. You clearly have no horse to help pull the cart, otherwise you would be riding it, and you do not have the strength to support Bessie. Much to small. Aside from that, you would be traveling in better quality if you had money to offer. Special abilities was the last resort and considering the situation, it was clear which you had."

Turning his back to her, he sneered. "I appreciate your assistance. I do hope you make it home safely." Aegar wasn't about to assist some measly human in getting home. Even if he knew of her headache, he wouldn't care. He still felt Eyra should be honored to have saved his life. Waving at the brunette out of obligation for human customs, he headed into the inn, just in time to overhear the assumption of him being lovers with Eyra. That was worth a laugh. Gazing at the red head, he shook his head. "As if i would be interested in such a scatter brain that way."

Walking past Eyra, he snatched the keys from her hand. "Bessie will be all right until morning. That brunette helped ease the wound a bit." Swinging the keys around his finger, he stared at Eyra. She responded in a way typical of her. "I'm not sharing a bed with you just because Bessie is going to the butcher's in the morning."

Excusing himself, he headed towards the room, taking a blanket and the floor as he always did. The beds at such a cheap inn weren't much better than wood anyways. An amazing dragon such as himself deserved a bed only fit for human kings. If it wasn't the best, he wasn't going to argue over particulars.

Fenra Vane

Toxic Sperms

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Eyra Gondran
                                                    The Farmer

~ • ~

Location: Inn Lobby --> Inn Room
                                                    With: Jordania --> Aegar
                                                    Mood: Embarrassed --> Tired

~ • ~

Eyra decided no to comment on the compliment to her own hair. The frayed ends and straw-like quality from lack of care said otherwise, but Jordania was simply being polite in her insistence. The question of the horse was one she could not ignore. Chuckling a bit, she shook her head. "I still aspire to getting another horse. I had to sell all the farms animals a few years back for the money, but things have turned around since Aegar showed up. Unfortunately, we haven't quite made enough to get another horse yet." They were close, but Bessie had been their cart tower in the mean time.

Aegar managed to enter at the most awkward moment. Jordania assumed they were lovers. Eyra's face reddened and she shook her head, unable to speak up before Aegar did. At his name calling, she simply pouted. How typical that he would use such a misunderstanding to hurl names at her. As he left she stuck her tongue out at him. "As you can see, we have no such relationship. Aegar just works for me and sharing a room saves money. He's certainly dependable and not bad-looking, but I get the feeling he'll move on one day."

Eyra wasn't the type to get swept off her feet easily. The last thing she needed was to be unable to do anything because there was a boy on her mind all the time. Aegar wouldn't have it. Even though she'd saved the man's life, she never required him to stick around. It would have been naive of her to grow attached. Someone who got into the kind of trouble Aegar did never stuck in one place for too long. Smiling at Jordania, she felt the red burn from her cheeks begin to fade. "Anyways, I should get going to bed. It'll be a long day tomorrow."

She still had to count up that day's earnings. If it was just enough, they'd be able to buy a horse to pull the cart home. Otherwise she'd be stuck handling the butcher while Aegar went back to the farm to fetch another cow. Sighing at the prospect of spending all day indoors, she gave Jordania a small wave. "Good night and thanks again."

Toxic Sperms
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

J o r d a n i a ▶ ▶ I g n i s K i n l a n

Human ▶ W i t c h ◀ Doctor

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

At the mention of the word lover, she heard an outburst of laughter behind her. Jordania turned only to be faced by the mentioned subject himself. “As if I would be interested in such a scatter brain that way.” His pace was exemplary. Seconds after he’s entered, he was already snatching a ring of keys away from the brunette.

How irritating, Jordania thought to herself. “Cst, please. As if she would be interested in a bigot like yourself,” if the brunette wasn’t going to say anything in correspondence to the insult, there certainly wasn’t anything stopping Jordania in doing so. Both her company had shared a rather self-indulging conversation before the male had stalked off towards their bedroom.

She watched Eyra put her tongue towards the leaver and laughed.

“Oh, by gods. How in the name of Allora do you tolerate with that?” Jordania said, trying to hold in her laughter; failing miserably at that. She wasn’t expecting an answer, but waited for some sort for respond as to not seem rude to ‘want-to’ leave.

“Anyway, I should get going to bed. It’ll be a long day tomorrow.”

“You’re probably right,” she sighed in happiness. Finally, a good shower and a good rest after a long journey. Jordania lightly waved back at Eyra as they parted ways. She should thank the receptionist for giving them each rooms at different ends. She needed her own time for tonight, and would certainly hope that there wouldn’t be anyone knocking on her door throughout the night.

C o m p a n y ▸ ▹ Alone

L o c a t i o n ▸ ▹ Inn room

Merlin The Mage

3verAfter's Bae

Kʀɪsᴄʜᴏᴠᴇᴋ
    Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ? Mᴇ!? Pᴀʜᴀʜᴀ! Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ.

User Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- Censors HQ, Dungeon
    I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ- Quill, Altruis, Lydia
    Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs- Kehehe...

"Hmph." With a disappointed frown, Krischovek reacted to the sudden heat change in the room. Lydia was going to attack him... What a shame. Without wasting a moment, Krischovek whistled to Quill and Altruis, who maneuvered behind the guards who'd been originally holding them. When they were in position, they shoved each guard forward using their shoulder; Krischovek stepped back, grabbing them and throwing them forward to use them as a shield. When Lydia's attack was supposed to connect with Krischovek's neck... It instead chopped through the two guards, brutally and unceremoniously rending their bodies asunder.

~The Will to Power~

The stench of death excited Krischovek and his henchmen; he shook his head, grinning at Lydia. "Now, why would you go and do that!?" Quill and Altruis walked up beside him, and held out their binded hands; Krischovek was only too happy to free them, snapping off their cuffs like children's toys. "Lady Ryuu, Lady Ryuu... I care not for waiting. I care not for living under treaties or laws!" Before things could escalate too far, Krischovek broke apart the bars blocking his escape. It didn't matter if their secret tunnel had already been discovered; this would be the last time Krischovek showed his face here... At least, as a villain. Quill and Altruis ran on ahead, and Krischovek blocked the remaining guards from following.

In response, the guards stabbed him with their weapons... Only to watch the steel become stuck in Krischovek's body, no blood seeping from his wounds. "Dragons were once proud and noble. We were the dominant species! With our power, we could have reigned supreme. But continuing on like this, sitting on our arses... We've wasted enough time!" With a murderous roar, Krischovek grabbed the weapons that pierced him, jerking them out and tossing them aside. His wounds became covered in a shiny, metallic material... Iron-skin. It was Krischovek the Wingless Dragon's natural ability... He was practically impervious to any physical harm. Magic was his only weakness, and he wasn't about to let Lydia start slinging her flames around. The guards, now weaponless, cowered and stepped back... Krischovek simply laughed. "I'd wished you would be around to see it... You will regret your subservient attitude. The strong will always surpass the weak! The time for dragons to rule is fast approaching! I will see one of our people sitting upon the throne within the year... With, or without your help!!" Krischovek then hopped back, kneeling to the stone floor... Then digging his fingers into it. He heaved upwards with all his might, chucking up a slab of the floor and overturning it with the intent of flattening Lydia and the other guards.

By the time they would be able to circumnavigate the obstacle, Krischovek and his men would be long gone.

User Image

-Wɪɴɢʟᴇss, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ-

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
    • Threadmaster 200
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Megathread 100
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Lydia's eyes widened as her blow struck two guards instead of Krischovek. Damn he was fast. She looked around at the guards, standing around baffled. "After him!!!" She growled, another fireball swelling up in her hands. "Half of you try to meet him up at the Aqueduct entrance!" She commanded, running into the tunnel and trying to throw fire and hit something, but they were all ex dragoons. They knew how to dodge long range attacks.

Lydia was getting more furious by the minute, trailing future and further behind because she was still weakened from the enchanted ice. If she were 100% she could have caught them, but instead she was lagging behind and swearing up a storm of draconic insults. When she made it out to the aqueducts, there was no sign of the wingless dragon, but he had certainly left his mark; a few soldiers were dead on the ground, a pool of silver blood gleaming in the moonlight.

Lydia knelt down beside them and closed their eyes gently. "Féidir leat a bheith i armas ár sinsear..." She said quietly, bowing her head in respect before standing. "Gather up these bodies. They will get a proper burial tomorrow." She said sternly, writhing with hate on the inside, hate for Krischovek.

Lydia paced back and forth in her office, restless. She knew where Krischovek was going to strike next, but how would he go about it? Killing the king? She had to double, no, triple the guard. She would train her soldiers until their ancestors ached. Krischovek would not get through her. The king would stay far away from anyone else except for herself. She moved onto the computer to continue looking through Krischoveks known associates, chewing on the inside of her cheek nervously, until she tasted blood. Sighing, she spit a little fire to mend the wound and sat back in her chair. She wasn't going to get any sleep at this rate.

Marj-the-dog

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

◈Z A E L xxxATARxxx M I T R A◈

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

The Sentinel flew in and out of the different realms of the universe. He traveled to the Sentinel plane where the very few gigantic dragons dwell looking down upon the other worlds. He traveled to the Fire and Water worlds finding new and interesting characters. It was all a wonder to travel in portals to new and unimaginable places.

Returning to Allora, Zael flew up high in the midnight sky. He stopped, hovering above the town and peered down at the buildings below. Something was stirring and it was making the Sentinel uncomfortable. Creating a portal directly below himself, Zael shifted back to his human form and fell into the portal; it closing behind him.

The portal dropped him into the Censor headquarters. He had been there before when the others had gone home for the time being. He landed in none other than Lydia Ryuu's office. "Whoops. I meant to drop in somewhere else. I wonder why I came here?" he said, standing up and scratching the back of his head in apology as he looked over the dragoness's shoulder. "Krischovek? The Wingless Dragon? He's back?" he said, leaning on the back of Lydia's chair.

Kawaii Avenger

User Image
      Can't you see what lies ahead... "

There ain't no rest for the wicked,xxxxxxxxxxxOh no I can't slow down,
      Money don't grow on trees, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can't hold back
      xxxxxxxxxxxI got bills to pay,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough you know, I wish, I could,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxI got mouths to feed, xxxxxxxxxxOh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
      xxxxxThere ain't nothing in this world for free.xxxxxxxx Until we close our eyes for good.

User Image

Jek's comment got an eyebrow raise from the female. Force her? There was no such thing. There was suggestion, and then there was bribery. Never coercion. Luna occasionally made the passive decision but ultimately it was her choice. The word sparked too much emotion in her. She would stay with the girl for the night. It wasn't a bad gig, what could go wrong? Free room, that she could lock....As long as no harm came to Miki things would go smoothly. She may even figure out what the girl was...anything was possible.

Her blue gaze was set upon the two curiously, observing them as they walked out of the hospital, and creating slight suspense as she let a few seconds go by before ruffling up her hair, and prancing after them, out of the hospital, catching up quickly. A cocky smile, lit up her entire expression, her gaze dancing with amusement.
            "Your tone almost implies that you'd be able to." Whether she was referencing him walking her home, or forcing her to follow, was left to hang in the air. The actual truth was, yes, Luna was a free animal, but she was growing more and more fond of these two humans, for reasons she knew not. It was almost like she had respect for them.

She walked beside the two as they briskly headed towards the inn, thoughtful expression set dead ahead, and instinctively following directional changes. Physically her reactions were instant, but the she-wolf found herself lost in thought as she silently walked along the roads with them.

" ... when sun has faded and moon is dead? "

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood:Confused
      With: Miki, Jek
      Form: Human
      Moon-Phase: Waxing Gibbous

Gallos Ridgeknife

Lunalit Viziune

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff