Welcome to Gaia! ::

Razel notices the tear drop symbol on her hand and grabs her had and studys the mark. Razel the mark and says,"Hey I have the same mark, see?" Razel shows Kibana.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(( That's what it looks like, but it's drawn so badly on paint tho))
Durabrand
I'd like to have the earth element.

Conrad is a clever young man making his way through the world using his wits. He's been on his own for years and this has hardened him to the world. He is an opportunist of the worst sort.

((I think you can join, but I don't know for sure. Make sure to have the ninja like it says in the Rules ^^))
"Not exactly the same, but I get where you are coming from. That's strange . . . ." she muttered as she inspected her hand and tilted her head to the side, looking at it from a different angle.
"What?"asked Razel curiously.
"Do you think this is a coincidence?" she asked as she looked up at her curiously. She remained looking up at her and then turned back to their hands. "Mine kinda reminds me of what I did in the forest . . ." she muttered, shivering at the thought of the screaming man.
((Is there any way you can shrink that picture?))
"I know, mine reminds me what I did to the harpie,"said Razel looking at her hands.(( Razel is 13 and 5'2" By the way)) "Anyway, do you think there are more of people like us?"asked Razel looking up as Kibana.
"I'm not sure. . . . Possibly . . . " she muttered as she smiled slightly. "How about we go and look around these parts?" she asked as she stood up.

((Kibana's 15 and 5'5 1/2 but weighs really really light O.o))
Thanks for the tip. I'll wait for some sort of conformation though, it would be awefully rude to just insinuate myself into a Role Play.
((Yes, you're right, it would ^^;;; well, I don't know exactly when he'll be back.))
"Okay, let's go, but first let me pack some supplies,"said Razel walking towards the kitchen to grab a backpack and packed some potatos, leeks, soup base, pots, etc. "Okay, let's go now,"says Razel walking out the door.
~.captain bubbles.~
((Yes, you're right, it would ^^;;; well, I don't know exactly when he'll be back.))

((He said an hour, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore.))
"Right!" she said cheerfully as she followed Razel out the door. Yawning slightly, she continued to follow along and the asked "Do you mind if I carry something? I don't want to be rude and make you carry it all." as she wobbled slightly and straightened herself.
"Ok,"says Razel transfering all the cooking supplies in a seperate bag and handing it to Kibana. "Be careful, some of the stuff is heavy,"said Razel and started walking again.
Kibana nodded slightly and walked along happily. "Where should we go first?" she questioned as she looked around curiously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff