Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, Everyone can start RPing, As of now.
Razel starts to set out across this ominous landscape of sand and storm. " Guess I'm not in Tracy anymore," thought Razel sadly as she continued walking.
should we start in a highschool??
(I'll take lightning)
Nariko is hyper, energetic, and may have a developing case of ADHD. She does talk a lot, but she doesn't like to talk about her feelings or her past. As a child, she was always making her own electronic toys out of household supplies, and scraps her father would bring home from from his work. She's 5'6",about 120 pounds, and has long blond hair and green eyes.
((Ok, this is how the RP works, There is all different people from different eras that are pulled through the vortex, so this way there is a difference in the way the people act. Some people will be futuristic, some will be modern and others will be medival.))
(ok cool) yawns as she wakes up, gets ready for work and begins to leave but is drawn to a low humming noise coming from her backyard "what the heck??"
goes to the back to investigate, "whats that??" she looks into a deep swirling green whole in the ground and is sucked in all of the sudden, "wa-AHHHHHH!!!"
Akarian sat along the once peaceful clear brook now staind with blood red water with the occasional dead soldier floating by. The smell of three day old rotting flesh can send any man running. As a peculiar looking half dead soldier passed the stone Akarian was sitting on, he rushed into the water dragging his bloody body onto the dry sand. The man grunted in agony as he finally drew his last breath. Akarian unlatched the mans hard leather armor putting it on, it fit perfectly. He also took the soldiers brilliantly shining sword, putting it on his waist in the soldiers sheath. Before he fell to the ground and was pulled through a swirling black vortex and landed hard on his stomach on a hard grassy plain.
ends up next to the soilder "wha...*rubbs the back of her head*..oww!! what the heck is going on!?!" *looks up at the gigantic green vortex*
Razel looks out the window of her classroom, because everything the teacher said you already knew. Razel suddenly sighed and a mist of black suddenly surrounded her and making everyone freeze in their spot. "Huh?" wondered Razel. As she stared at her teacher. Razel turned around and a flash of aqua blue light appeared out of nowhere for a second and then everything turned black.
((OCC: Christina, please by to be Literate meaning no using '**' and when you post put in in third person. So for the post you just made it would be like this, " Chris end up next to the soldier rubbing the back of her head feeling imense pain, "Ow! What the heck is going on?!" She yelled, Looking up at the massice swirling green vortex." wink )
((ok then, Nariko will be from the future.))

"Hey dad, I'm home!"
Nariko comes home from school, and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat, when she notices her homemade cyborg pet cat trying to walk, but it breaks down at her feet. Her dad walks in.
"Oh, by the way, your cat is malfunctioning again. Can't you just buy one like everyone else?"
"NO! There's nothing wrong with Kiki, she just needs a little bit more love, and attention, and matenance."
"Alright..."
Nariko takes the cat, and her food to her room, where she takes out her repair kit, and attepts to operate on Kiki the cyborg cat.
"Don't worry, Kiki, you'll be as good as new! I don't need to buy a cat, I can fix you. Other kids are just lazy."
She opens her up, and finds that the power cell is out of energy, so takes it out and puts in on a charger.
"See! You just needed to be recharged. Maybe I should at least get a new power cell. One that will last longer."
A vortex starts to form in front of her while she's checking other parts of her cat. The vortex becomes strong enough to suck her in.
"What's going on!"
She drops the cat as she is sucked in.
((OCC: Dont worry about it.))
((k ill brb))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items