Welcome to Gaia! ::

Razel finally opens her eyes to see that her head hurt and that she was in an ominous plain of sand and storm. Razel struggles to get up and she does. Razel starts to walk against the rain to see if anybody could tell her where she is. " I'm not in Tracy anymore," Razel mumbled to her self as she starts to shed a tear. But she wipes it and keeps on walking through this ominous place.
Fire please.

Riko is a shy and quite girl when you meet her, but she is quite protective of her friends. She is angry at the world for pulling into another dimansion, therefore must be careful around her.

http://tinypic.com/68y5nr.jpg (The girl)
Akarian opened his eyes and stood up were he found himself in a strange place were he had never been before. His hands grasped the sword he had taken from the dead soldier. In his other hand he noticed a strange symbol, which he had never seen before. "What.. happened..." He thought to himself as he looked around at the strange place.
((Sorry, I just want to claim the water element before someone takes it. I'm looking for a good quality picture T.T))

((Water- Kibana is somewhat short-tempured, but she's not always that way. She tends to be hungry every second of the day though, strange.))
ninja
((May I join as fire? I posted my profile sometime before sweatdrop ))
((OCC: ChaosXAngel you already are xd ))
((Should I put more description into my profile?))

(( Water- Kibana is somewhat short-tempured, but she's not always that way. Although she tends to be hungry almost every second in the day. She always looks after her friends, but sometimes she can get a little absentminded. Occasionally, she gets weird and doesn't act too bright, but she knows a lot more than she seems. ))
ninja
XxvolcomxX
((OCC: ChaosXAngel you already are xd ))

((Thanks))
((OCC: Everyone can post now.))
Riko stood up after been sucked into the world. She eyed the pair of short swords beside her. They have a red stone in the handle. My brother and I should of died in the fire... why am I here?
((sorry i g2g))
Kibana awoke dizzily after a short nap. "W-where am I?" she asked as she looked around, and sat up from the patch of grass that she resided in. "This isn't the park . . ." she muttered as she stood up on her feet and held her palm to her forehead. "So, dizzy . . ." she mumbled as she opened her eyes slowly and blinked a few times.

Out of sheer curiousity, she wandered into the forest, still a little wobbly. Yawning slightly, she walked right into a tree and winced. "Okay, that hurt . . . Ugh, my stomach. I haven't eaten since morning. I think I'm going to die of hunger." she growled as her stomach growled along with her.
Kino_Palaris
Razel finally opens her eyes to see that her head hurt and that she was in an ominous plain of sand and storm. Razel struggles to get up and she does. Razel starts to walk against the rain to see if anybody could tell her where she is. " I'm not in Tracy anymore," Razel mumbled to her self as she starts to shed a tear. But she wipes it and keeps on walking through this ominous place.

Razel finally with her headache kept making her feel like her head combust, she finally fell unconscience on a meadowy hill by the sea.
Akarian wandered in the grassy plain looking for any sign of human life. With his hand on the hilt of his sword and the other under his armor on his chest. He breathing became short, so he sat in the grassy plain with the hand that was on the sword, in his lap palm facing up looking at the emblem resembling fire. His Breathing returned to normal as he waited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff