Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suprisingly, Kibana was actually pretty light. But still, she remained unconscious for some time. She dreamed that she was back home, in her own bed, but got sucked through another portal. That, made her mumble slightly in her sleep.
Razel finally found a hut at the end of the forest and went in to find it empty. She quickly set the girl on the couch and began to search for food.
Kibana remained unconscious on the couch with her head rolled to the side. A slight burning sensation came from her palm again, which made her arm twitch.
Razel finally found a field of potatos, leeks, strawberries in the back and a soup base in the cabinet and she started to cook since she hasn't eaten since this morning and the sun is about to set. She suddenly notice that the girl was twiching. Razel walked over to the girl and touched her arm with her index finger to find it was burning hot. Razel ran to the kitchen and back bringing with her a wet paper towel and she placed it on the girl's arm, but to find it was just fine.
"What the heck?" Razel asked her self and went back to the kitchen to resume cooking.
Kibana sniffed the air slightly at the smell of food. Her arm began to burn again and she tried to ignore it. Slowly, she got into a sitting position and looked over at the kitchen, eyes slightly droopy.
Nariko notices a symbol on her hand resembling a lightning bolt.
"How did I get this? I never got a tatto!"
Suddenly, a demonic looking soldier comes from behind and attacks her. She manages to dodge, but she completely forgets about the weapon she has with her. A voice inside her head tells her act like she's throwing something. When she does that, she sends a bolt of lightening at the soldier.
"How... did I do that?"
The demon rises and comes at her again, this time, she holds her hand in front of her and concetrates, sending a current of electricity to the soldier until he's dead. The metal armor, and the metal blade the soldier was carrying helped speed up the process.
"Did I just kill it? is this magic or soemthing? Am I in a virtual reality game gone wrong?"
She observes her surroundings and realizes that all of this is real, she really did kill the demonic soldier, and she was nowhere near home anymore. She wonders around the grassy plain once more, hoping to run into any sign of friendly life.
~.captain bubbles.~
Kibana sniffed the air slightly at the smell of food. Her arm began to burn again and she tried to ignore it. Slowly, she got into a sitting position and looked over at the kitchen, eyes slightly droopy.

Razel walks in the room with a bowl of potato leek soup and with a couple strawberrys at the side and sees the girl trying to sit but in pain. Razel puts the food on a side table next to the girl.
"Umm... e-excuse me miss, you shouldn't be trying to get up you might strain yourself,"said Razel nervously. Razel picked up the food once again and handed it to her.
"Y-you need to eat, you'll need your strength,"said Razel as she got her food and sat next to the girl.
Kibana smiled thankfully, for she was too weak and too lazy to speak at the moment. Before she even touched her food, her stomach growled really loudly. O.o Sitting there for a moment, she chuckled without sound and slowly began to eat her food.
Razel finished her food quickly and started to watch the girl slowly eat.
"Hope you like it, my name's Razel," Razel said with a smile on her face.
As she began to gain energy just from eating, she replied. "My name is Kibana . . ." Finally, she finished her food and smiled. "I thought I was going to die from hunger." she added as she smiled softly.
"Hi Kibana,"said Razel said happily. "Do you know where we are?"asked Razel as she started to collect the bowl to wash the dishes.
Kibana sat there and thought for a little while. "We're not in the park that's for sure . . . ." she muttered as she sighed heavily. "I was by a pond in the park and all of a sudden I ended up here. Kinda creepy . . ." she added as she went to stand up to help with the dishes.
"Yeah, I was at school and then a black mist appeared and my teacher and my classmates froze and a aqua blue light just popped out of nowhere,"explained Razel as she stacked the bowls into the rack.
Quickly, she fell back down onto the couch with a sigh. While she yawned, she stretched and revealed the large teardrop symbol on her hand, that was glowing slightly.
I'd like to have the earth element.

Conrad is a clever young man making his way through the world using his wits. He's been on his own for years and this has hardened him to the world. He is an opportunist of the worst sort.

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces