Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slowly, she pushed off of the tree and walked along in the forest. Her hands to her sides, she walked through the forest in fear. It was all coming to her. She had seen a dark blue glow coming from the pond in the park and then she appeared here. "This cannot possibly be the park. For one, there aren't as many trees. AHAH! I'm in a forest!" she yell idiotically. Quickly bringing her hand to her forehead, she smacked herself. "Dimwit . . ." she muttered.
Razel finally once again opened her eyes and sat up observing her surroundings, which was a grassy plain.
((Can we have something, or someone attack us?))

Kibana looked up as she heard a rustle in the bushes behind her. As usual, she continued to walk but became slightly nervous.

((Sorry about the short post ^^;;; ))
Kino_Palaris
Razel finally once again opened her eyes and sat up observing her surroundings, which was a grassy plain.

Razel suddenly hears a roar and suddenly a harpie appears out of the sky and swoops down at Razel. "Ahhh.. Somebody help!!"Razel screams in terror.
((Yeah, you can))
((Ive go to go, ill be back in probably an hour))
XxvolcomxX

(( Ok bye))
((Yayness ^^))

Suddenly, she heard another rustle and quickly sidestepped as a dagger went flying past her cheek. "Close one. Wait a second! I'm being attacked aren't I?" she asked as she turned around and saw a person in a black cloak standing beside her. "Just a little bit on the creepy side . . ." she muttered as she glanced around and then took off sprinting.

The cloaked figure hurried after her, occasionally throwing more daggers and missing. Finally, she reached the edge of the forest and ran along it, feeling a slightly burning sensation in her palm. The cloaked figure easily caught up to her and pulled out a sword. Instinctively, she ducked as he swung and hit a tree, but she lost her footing and slid to a hault on her stomach.

Flipping onto her back, she saw the figure hovering above her, sword raised.
XxvolcomxX

((bai!))
Kino_Palaris
Kino_Palaris

Razel suddenly hears a roar and suddenly a harpie appears out of the sky and swoops down at Razel. "Ahhh.. Somebody help!!"Razel screams in terror.

Suddenly she heard a voice in her head. " Lift up your hands as if you were to shoot an arrow," the voice said sternly. Razel lifted her hands as if she was going to shoot an arrow and suddenly a bow made of clouds and and arrow made of a soft winter breeze.((well where I live the winter breeze is soft yet able to blow you away)) She shot the arrow at the harpie and it was blown into many pieces. Razel was stunned at the bow in her hand. And on the bow was a aqua blue jewel on it with a strange symbol on it. Suddenly the bow dissipated into nothing. Saw a blue light in the forest and Razel decided to check it out.
Nariko wakes up on an open grassy plain. "Where am I..." She searches her body to make sure she's not injured, and she finds something in her pocket.
"Hmm? Why did I have this with me?"
She turns the power on, and it becomes a light saber, exept the one she has moves around like a whip.
"Why do I have a Cyborg Duel weapon with me? It's illegal for a human to carry these around."
She turns it off and walks around the plain until she sees a man with a sword wearing armor.
"He's a bit strange, but he's the first sign of life I've seen here."
She starts to walk his direction, putting the light saber whip in her pocket

(note: I'm making this stuff up as I go. Cyborg Duels are basically special battle cyborgs built by people to duel for cash and prizes. It's a new form of entertainment from Nariko's era.)
Instantly, Kibana held up her hands and the cloaked figure stared at the teardrop symbol on her palm. Quickly, he lowered the sword and backed away. Kibana looked around and heard a strange voice in her head.
- place your hands on the ground and think of your enemies feet -

Obeying the command, she did as she was told and suddenly heard the cloaked figure screaming in pain. As she looked up, she noticed the man's face turn pale as water dripped from his body. She was sucking the water out of his body!
~.captain bubbles.~
Instantly, Kibana held up her hands and the cloaked figure stared at the teardrop symbol on her palm. Quickly, he lowered the sword and backed away. Kibana looked around and heard a strange voice in her head.
- place your hands on the ground and think of your enemies feet -

Obeying the command, she did as she was told and suddenly heard the cloaked figure screaming in pain. As she looked up, she noticed the man's face turn pale as water dripped from his body. She was sucking the water out of his body!

Kino entered the forest and saw a girl with a man in black screaming in pain. "Oh my gosh," screamed Razel in shock.
Losing concentration quickly, the man was completely sucked of his water and crumpled onto the ground. Though Kibana's hands shook. "I-I didn't m-mean to . . . . do that . . ." she muttered as she fell into unconsciousness from the sight and from the energy loss.
~.captain bubbles.~
Losing concentration quickly, the man was completely sucked of his water and crumpled onto the ground. Though Kibana's hands shook. "I-I didn't m-mean to . . . . do that . . ." she muttered as she fell into unconsciousness from the sight and from the energy loss.

Razel saw the girl fall to the ground and ran to her. " I wonder why she did that, how does she have powers like me, and if she alright?" were a couple questions that ran through her mind. Razel checked her pulse and she was fine and was just unconscience. Razel layed the girl on her back to carry her and she set off to find a town or something of that sort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff