Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

modecai dove into the portal, he became a werebat. he darted at the woman in a blur.

"no, I need to eat, and fresh child souls are so sweet" she said drooling "I have your knight's ghost here too"

mordecai bashed into her and screeched in her ears "MOM, FIND LITTLE ME!" he shouted

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Marethyu curls his lip, looking down at Abby. "Disgraceful. You call yourself a child of the moon?" He demands, lifting her with his hand. "Your healing should be legendary. And yet here you are, bleeding like a whelp."

Bastion shudders. "It hurts like nothing I've felt before. You can feel everything, and nothing feels as good as they might insist." He blinks, his eyes flashing a bright blue. "Big Brother is still alive? But...He was the first to fall. He has been gone for such a long time.."

Diane slaps Marethyu's arm. "Stop it, she's done all that she can...she's only half, after all." She turns as Gloria walks through a portal and glares at Marethyu.

"Drop the patient, or I'll see to it you need to replace some other limbs." Gloria growls, watching him set Abby down, she kneels beside her, her hands glowing with a healing light. "You're going to be alright...Marethyu, go be useful and follow them!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber let's a growl, eyes crimson, a gun just like her father appears in her hands. "You do not command the No Life Queen!" She fires at the woman, going for the head and chest. A sicken smirk crosses her lips "No one takes my property!" A red coat appears on her shoulders, the glasses rest on her nose.

Yuki nods "He has a husband and a child." She looks up at him with a smile "I can summon him ...it's not so hard." She says closes her eyes, the marking on her neck glows, minutes later a very confused Lou stands a book in hand and glasses on his nose.

"When did you learn to summon angels?" Lou asks tying his head "That's father's ability...as far as I know Getsu doesn't..." He blinks noticing other fallen angels.. "So many..." He frowns "Hello everyone."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"B-Brother!" Bastion says, blinking in surprise. "It's really you?"

The place had fallen silent, every Fallen staring at Lou with shocked looks on their faces. "The first fallen..." One whispers.

Marethyu watches Amber with a low whistle. "I like you better than the one I've been hanging with lately." He comments, his hook slicing toward the creature.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lou tilts his head at the reaction "Yes, who else would I be?" He looks around "Ah hello everyone..." He smiles a bit "You can call me Lou if you like...where am I?"

Amber let's out a laugh "I'd appreciate it if you left the hag to me."

Dangerous Knight

mordecai was hit by the shot "ow" he said trying to stand, the woman stabbed him, and then getting sliced by marethyu, he let out a loud high pitch screech

"amber, this is not you" abby whispered "what happen to one of my best friend"

"MAMA!" mordy cried trapped in an a cage surround by ghosts of children all crying out

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[
Man she aimed for the woman so did mare how come they all hit Mordy??]

Dangerous Knight

((*fan fare plays* it's time for professor bayani to drop some knowledge,
you see the were bat form is a mixture of the topaz's vampire royalty blood and the abby's werewolf blood, mordecai used his magic to give the form an extra trick to it, to draw projectile towards him, he would redirect or put a enemy between him and the fire-er.

and spartan posted the marety hit the creature not the woman. ))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Mainly because I knew there was a chance you'd interpret that as hitting Mordecai and....Well, I can't say I'm too attached to him. If spilling blood distracts the woman long enough to kill her, so be it.))

"Believe me, I intend to." Marethyu says, striding toward the cage with Aether raised above his head. "Stand back, children." His voice was calm and he had a small smile on his face. If his distraction worked, the woman would be preoccupied, and he could get the children out.

"This is our home." Bastion says, blinking slowly. "I know it's kind of a dump, but...It's all we have. When one of us falls, Max comes to our side and brings us here. He said that we'd be safe, but things haven't been safe for anyone these days. We have nobody to lead us, and I'm afraid that we're going to start falling apart..."

((Also, it's Tepez...not Topaz.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[O.o w-why ?]]

"ooh dear Abby, this is me..a hundred precent unfiltered." Amber responds as she races to the woman, her shadows like spears going through the woman. Barks could be heard as they growl and bite the woman.

Lou scratches his cheek looking around, "There are allot of you.." He then smiles, "I will not allow my brothers and sisters to stay in such a terrible place.." A look of determination on his face, "Being Fallen is not a curse brothers and sisters, it's just another way of life. " he says, "Fallen means we are different from our siblings, we dared to be different.." He pauses "It's not punishment it's a new life, those feelings you're having are not terrible," he looks around "I promise you it'll get easier, and I'll be your leader ... if you'll have me." 'Em... Love, please don't kill me.'

Dangerous Knight

((why to mordecai?))

"no, it's not you, hold on to your humanity" abby whispered

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
'Why do I get the feeling you just adopted a few hundred or so lost puppies?' Em asks, rubbing his temples as he pauses from making a dress for Neku.

The fallen look to one another for a few seconds then a cheer rises among them. Bastion smiles at Lou, tears forming in his eyes. "Thank you." He says, bowing.

"You understand nothing, halfling." Marethyu's words were cold. "This is your queen in all her splendor. This is what she truly is, not the usual visage she uses."

Dangerous Knight

ikki burst into lou and em's place holding a box "ok, i got something for you two"

the woman didn't fall to the spears or the biting. mordecai kicked her in the stomach and caused souls to escape, "NOOOO, MY FOOD!" the woman screamed trying to catch them, mordecai grabbed her ankle and threw her

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber let's out a laugh, "Humanity! " she shakes her head whipping a tear with white gloves hand. "Oh Dear pup, I don't have an ounce of that..." She sits back crossing her arms "Marethyu is correct...now if you excuse me" Amber turns around opening a portal "I'm done with low class ghouls, contact me when you have a real villain who isn't easily taken down by a Van Hellsing." Amber walks in. Back in the kitchen next to Daine "Did the soup cool off?" She asks sitting on the table.

Lou chuckles mentally, 'I sort of became a leader of the Fallen...my siblings are so lost.' He looks around 'You should see where they are loving.' He frowns "No need to thank me little brother. What is your name?"

Yuki had slipped out, back home. Not bothering to hide her wings this time. "I'm home.." She calls out sitting herself down a chair. 'Not that anyone cares...' She winces at her thoughts, 'Stop that...they do.' Black creeped deeper into her wings

Dangerous Knight

((One heartless mama) )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas