((it was amazing!))

"I think I might know some one who can help" ikki said "in waking amber"

((I GOTS AN IDEA!))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber frowns linking her arm around Abby's, she pulls Abby closer to her. "That's not a kind thing to say..Toby." She leans her head on Abby's shoulder. 'Hes right..' She smiles at Abby kissing her cheek. "Abby..I'm sorry I scared you I don't know what came over me.." 'This is not me..stop talking'

[[I know!!! It was great!

"Ikki...I don't mean to offend but let's think this over." Yuki says frowning, she watches his expressions. "you know, just before you do something that could make it worse."

Dangerous Knight

"I could call the doctor, he can help" ikki said

((I like this doctor))

"think tobby" he muttered racking his brain till steam came out.

"I love you" she said kissing amber's lips

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ambers face turns bright red, she pulls back. "Jeez, what the Hell..." She hisses pulling back, she looks at Toby "Tobby, wake me up already please...the last time this happened to me..it was odd." She felt a kick, and was instantly weirded out. "I started to think I belonged there.."

-------
Yuki frowns, "How would he help?"

Dangerous Knight

"I don't know how" tobby said "wait, remember my dad's stories?"

abby looked confused.

-------------

"doctor stuff, probably we can use his tardis to stop amber from drinking the tea" ikki said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"No,: Max growls, his eyes turning black. "For one, he owes me money, and two...Screwing with time is going to have serious repercussions on our present. I'm not going to let you do that."

A portal opens near Amber and A man that resembled Bee walks out, his left hand replaced by a silver hook. "Yo." He says, gesturing with the hook. "Heard my name...Anything exciting going on?"

Dangerous Knight

"not if you let me do it" ikki said smirking.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I feel like it'd have more repercussions if I let you do it." Max says, glaring at Ikki.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Fantastic!" Amber exclaims, "You're the one man who can travel dimensions!" Amber hugs him in excitement, "I don't belong here not do I belong in this body." She frowns, "I need help, last time I was starting to think I belonged there."

Yuki to turns to Archon, "Why couldn't you heal her?" She asks angrily, placing a hand on her hip. "And please don't say it's because you're you and she's his kid..I healed her with your powers."

Dangerous Knight

"I got you and gloria together" ikki said "and I messed with time."

-------------------

"amber, thats not bee" tobby said back up

abby grabbed amber and pulled her back "who the hell are?" she barked

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Name's Marethyu. I specialize in controlling the Aether and..." He disappears and comes back behind Abby. "Messing with the heads of mortals."

--

Max curls his lip. "How about we use someone more reliable than the Doctor?" He says, jerking his chin at Archon. "He's good at keeping things from happening, and causing them."

Archon frowns. "You do not hold my full power. There is a reason that Night and I have not touched since the beginning of time...Our powers would cause an explosion that would shatter this world and those connected to it." He raises his hands. "It's why he doesn't touch Angels."

Dangerous Knight

"not captain jack" ikki said "can't stand torchwood, and its kinda late on that" the tardis sounds came all around them and the blue police box appeared

abby spun around swinging her massive arm and connected with tobby's head

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Well, that's a first." Marethyu says, blinking in surprise. "As for 'Bee' I used to be....That." He shrugs. "That's before I got this and left my old life behind...After Emma and our son.." He shakes his head and looks at Amber with a grin. "You need ferrying to the proper place, and I can assist."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber relaxes, "Thank you..this is getting weird." She says with a smile releasing him from the hug. "Emma.. Is alive in this run you know?"

----
Yuki sighs crossing her arms. "wouldn't want another restart.." She closes her eyes, "You're a weird person.." She chuckles suddenly looking up at Archon "Would you like to be friends?" 'Wheres Gaia..I want to go home..'

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gaia was laying in Serenity's garden, sleeping soundly in the shade of a bush.

Archon tilts his head. "Friends..." He says and smiles. "Yes."

---

Marethyu scratches his cheek with his hook, frowning. "That ruins my dramatic speech, but yeah...Hey, I'm a compulsive liar, so I have a slight flaw."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff