Madness 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

The brown haired girl was the first to truly react. The fashionable woman with platinum blonde hair seemed to have noticed him, but she seemed distracted. Or perhaps irritated. It was hard to say. She masked her emotions well. Very well. It mattered little. The brown haired girl provided him with an ample target as she tried to rush away. Prey, he quickly thought to himself. She was marking herself as afraid. This was how prey was captured. It saw the hunters shadow and fled before it, revealing itself to it's pursuer. Why she was afraid was harder to say, perhaps he simply cut an intimidating figure, or perhaps she knew something.

He quickly and firmly grabbed her arm. It might provoke her partner, but that might be conducive to his objective. If the boy pounced, trying to protect the girl, it would quickly lead to a fight. A fight Logan was confident he could win. From there, things would be quite simple..

"Hold on there, Miss." he said, his voice sterner and harsher than it had been before. More like his usual voice. "There might be something else you can help me with."

His stance was, like his voice, returning to one more familiar. He was dropping the pretense. The gambit had worked. He had played his hand, startled one of them. When his prey was afraid, they were easier to control. Hopefully her fear would transfer to the boy. Maybe even the others. Too many factors to be sure of that though.

"See, there's something I really need to know about, and I am under the impression some of you might be able to tell me about it."

His voice was cold, each word slow and carefully considered. His grip around her arm tightened. To the general public, he might look a bit creepy. He'd have to be careful. He glanced back at Senji, trying to assure the boy was ready to get out on his own, or participate in a sudden escape

"But we can work that out very easily, then I can be on the way to find my friend."

The smile disappeared from his face, and as he spoke again, his eyes darted from person to person, watching for reactions. He had no reason to believe any of them would instantly tell him the truth. Yet.

"All I need to know is which one of you has connections to Septimal Moon."

The die was cast. It was a gamble, there was a chance that none of them would know the name, and he would have to leave quickly before one of them mustered up the courage to go after him. But if what Beloved had told him was true, Septimal Moon was pretty influential, almost overbearing. There was a good chance that at least one of his targets would know the name.

Whether they would come forward with the information was harder to say. That would depend on how effectively he was intimidating them.

INFO

Whereabouts * In front of Fangz
Mood * Prepared
Compay * Daizu Mori, Harper Lee Adams, Yajoi Mofi, Lia Ruslan, Kyo Yuuta
Actions * Trying to extract information.

Health *██████████ - 100%
Energy*██████████ - 100%

HEAR MY VOICE AND TREMBLE

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image
LOCATIONHomexxMOODHappy, PleasantxxCOMPANYTiberia

Takashi inhaled the deep, robust aroma that filled the kitchen, listening to the coffee maker work its gears and whatnot. Surprisingly, he had yet to grow sick of coffee despite working at a cafe; instead, he even acquired a taste for it after working there for so long. Things sort of happened that way when the owners constantly gave him leftovers.

"Hmm," he hummed methodically, emptying the last plastic bag. Standing back up, he held a package of frozen salmon, lightly pressing his thumb into the cold fish. (It was slightly squishy, but still strangely fascinating all the same.) "Salmon? I don't know how we should have it though." Salmon was one of the things Tiberia had haphazardly listed during the phone call, and Takashi figured it would be a good idea to start off with the fish, lest it be left and forgotten in the freezer until it spoiled. That and he couldn't think of anything else at the moment. "And potatoes?" he suggested, placing the salmon on the counter. Walking over to the cabinets, he pulled out a pan and placed it on the stove. "Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, scalloped potatoes - I don't know."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          oh oh cee;; ahahahaha brain fart. :U

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu knew something bad was going to happen. They should have left already. Damn it. Now he had to deal with someone who he figured worked for Septimal Moon.. He was not going back there. He wasn't going to let them take Harper back there. Harper was such a free spirit. Septimal Moon would crush that. No, he couldn't let them be taken back. He supposed there was a chance this person wasn't with that horrible place, but Daizu wasn't sure what to do at the moment.

"She doesn't know anything about Septimal Mood so leave her alone. I was there, but I won't let you take either of us back there," Daizu said. He would fight if he had to. He didn't think he could beat the other man in a fight, but he could do enough to get Harper to safety if needed. This man won't hurt Harper. He wouldn't let it happen.
User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

Perfect. The boy had revealed himself too easily. Perhaps it had been simple luck, but to Logan, it seemed almost like fortune itself was smiling on him. He loosened his grip around the girls arm and smiled. He wrapped his arm around hers, as though they were a couple or something. If she resisted, it might be trouble. If she didn't, it would make their exit seem less suspicious to others nearby.

"There we go. Do you see how easy things can be when you cooperate?" he said softly. He would not normally speak with a target in such a manner, but the boy seemed startled, perhaps a gentler touch would convince him to come quietly. "I will need you both to come with me."

He knew the boy wouldn't likely agree to this. He seemed protective of the girl. But now Logan had a grasp on his target, he knew how to squeeze people. Years of experience intimidating and strong-arming the enemies of his employers had prepared him for this sort of thing.

"She'll have to stay. Otherwise, I wouldn't trust you not to make trouble. But if you cooperate, I assure you that no harm will come to her.."

He looked at the boy seriously, gazing over him. Studying him. Trying to figure out if he was the sort who would run. Unlikely, without the girl in tow. Was he strong enough to get her away from him? It was hard to say. He wasn't sure what the boy meant about "Taking either of us back there." but he could use that. Unless Beloved had his hands in more trouble than Logan had imagined. Then he might simply be warding the boy off.

"Do as you are told, and you can both leave freely when our business is complete. You have my word."

He offered his free hand to the boy.

"Do we have an agreement?."

Health* ██████████ - 100%
Energy*██████████ - 100%

HEAR MY VOICE AND TREMBLE

bakurako's Senpai

]
Yajoi Mofi
Merciless Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yajoi confused.What was up with that blonde guy up to? Taking the people they were talking to away like that. She didn't like people leaving when they were talking to her. Part of her wanted to go after them and ask why the hell they felt they could just leave in a middle of them talking, but something told her not to. There was just a nagging feeling telling her not to go meddle where she didn't belong.

"Kyo, let's get inside already. You can bring your new friend along. I'm getting cold. There's nothing for us out here anymore anyway." It was boring. She would be having a lot more fun inside the club than talking to people out here.

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu hated this. He hated not having a way out. He shouldn't let Harper go to that club at this time of night. He supposed night was the time you went to clubs, but things were bad now. Daizu thought if he could take out the guy in front of him, with Harper in his grasp. It would be risky and Harper would be hurt in the situation. He didn't like this at all. His mind was wrapped what he could do, so he just stayed there, thinking, for a few moments.

"Fine, let's go. Just don't hurt Harper," Daizu said, giving up. There was nothing he could do that wouldn't hurt Harper. He just had to hope the man was true to his word and no harm would come to Harper. Damn it. He hated every moment of this.
Renji Touma

User Image

『LOCATION』 Center city streets, closing in on Fangz 『MOOD』 Bloodlusting『STATUS』 100% system activated

My name is Soulless..

It seemed like this Ice Princess was extremely frostbitten today as he could tell by the tone in her voice as she dryly responded to his curious question about dancing, invoking a deadly response that cause the red haired Soulless member to give a shark's grin through the phone. Oh how his lovely sacrifice had a way with words when she was in one of her moods but if anything when Lia got like this, her wicked side came out. Her need to retaliate and demolish everything around her when she got in a pissed off mood was one of a kind and Ren found himself enjoying every minute to watch others fall by her hand. When people looked to a punk like him, they almost assumed and expected him to act in a chaotic and delinquent matter, not that he started to give a damn about what people thought about him, he couldn't find it in his heart to find such a feeling or rather any feel at that matter. Though he did wonder how people would react when they found out the blood lust and overall sadistic nature of their barbie model, he snickered a laugh knowing that it would be one hell of a sight to see the horrified look on their faces that their angel of a model was far off the reservation of what people called sanity...not that he wasn't there with her. " How kind you are my dear, bring Lilies why don't you. They'll look lovely soaked in my blood." He added to playful talk. Playful perhaps, but jokingly...unlikely. If anything the feeling of love and hate for his partner was mutual and the itch to kill him like she did with so many others was something she most desperately wanted to scratch..but couldn't due to all the fun she'd miss out with if she was a lone wolf sacrifice without her fighter. Despite the blood colored haired kid toying with his partner about her wish for his demise and focused on the other outcome instead, another fighter unit was in her eyesight, and it seemed that whoever this team was his lovely silver haired Soulless sacrifice was captivated in wanting to start a fight. Lia wouldn't even have to push the young rebellious fighter much as he could already feel the need to find another toy to play with. A sick twisted person he had surely become as only a few years before he would of been on the opposite side of his brutality, enduring the abuse of his b*****d of a father, could it be genetics or was his soul diminishing during the years of hell he tried to live in. Whatever it was he decided to cut this little walk down memory lane to an end and focus on Lia's remark that she wasn't sure if being subtle. Before he could comment something along the lines that subtlety was their name nor their middle name. Her sarcastic tone slipped into his ear again, gentle voice yet with razor blades attached to every work as she spoke in a taunting way that if he didn't want to come he could just get her snacks and beg for her forgiveness. The instant click of the phone after she spoke ended their discussion together and Ren was already pushing himself to hard to moved faster on his skateboard to reach Fangz quicker.

The boy with such a terrible name as Soulless knew that whatever treats his partner had wanted didn't matter nor would he even attempt to get them with the lead of this team close by, the lack of some bigger prey was seeming to be hopeless as his partner and him bid their time torturing the fragile little normal beings, their fight not as strong or powerful of a Units will. As Renji rode towards the club as the day officially became night where the sun could no longer be found, he activated his fighter system to send out a powerful notification that a powerful fighter was active and ready for a bloodshed.

(Out Of Coffee: Itll work, but mostly a filler post to keep it alive. waiting for Kyo's post so that I can post for Harper.

One without a Soul

Smmoosh

Anxious Giver

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
dis awkward silence

User Image

ЯIA

company : Takashi
mood : Calm

Tiberia listened as he listed off all of the possibilities they could have for dinner. Her mind was grinding out recipes as Takashi named salmon and potatoes. "Salmon sounds good," she said as she walked back to the fridge, grabbing a container of blackberries. Gathering up white cooking wine and a few other ingredients, Ria began the glaze for the fish. Once that was done, she placed the salmon in a baking dish and covered it with half of the glaze before putting the dish in the oven. After she set the timer, the potatoes were next. Gathering more ingredients, she addressed Takashi as she floated about the kitchen. "How was work today?" Deciding on roasting them, she cut the potatoes up and drizzled olive oil, sea salt and rosemary over them and the put them in the oven as well, on the rack below the fish. Ria occasionally enjoyed her job as a bartender but her enormous love for coffee made her just the tiniest bit jealous that her partner worked in a coffee shop. Oh how she would love to be surrounded by the everlasting fragrance of roasted coffee beans. Speaking of which, the coffee Ria started brewing had just finished and she grabbed two mugs from the cabinet. She fixed Takashi's first and placed it on the kitchen island before pouring her own and adding the customary cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Just the way she liked it.
Seji Hatta
Bellower

User Image

Seji just stood there. What else would he do? He would get in the way if he followed Logan. He knew Logan would be angry with him if he followed him right now. What would he even do? Seji didn't know anything about getting information out of people. He wasn't threatening like Logan was. Where had his sacrifice even went? Did he find what he was looking for? Seji hoped so. He wished he could be more useful to his fighter. His fighter was so good at what he did. Seji tried to be intimidating, but he really couldn't pull that off. He still had his ears even. Who was scared of someone who still had their ears?

Seji just waited. He wondered how long Logan would take. Would he take them back to their house to be talked to, or would he do it right on the street? It didn't matter either way to Seji. He just wanted to know when he could go home.
User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.

The gamer girl head turned hoping to find the dark haired bouncer that she befriended would speak up about the tour or something so that her and her fighter unit could slip inside Fangz and make a possible sneak away out the back or something, her dorm and computer screen seeming a lot more safer and comfortable. Unfortunately as the dark haired college student with ears turned around, she couldn't find the familiar eared man and his pink haired friend anywhere, confusion set on her mind at their sudden disappearance that perhaps they went inside without them. As if that wasn't enough the reality of the dangers of this situation truly hit when the taller man with short blonde hair had reached out a grabbed Harper's arm, preventing her from moving away from the man and into the club. Her mind and eyes had been taken elsewhere looking for the Unit team although she had no idea of their Merciless pair, but as the heated grip of the man wrapped around her arm she yelped slightly in surprise and her attention turned to him. The once attempted friendly appearance the man had played upon his seemed to disappear more and more as he held her there, informing the petite that he had something more to ask her. Her at first had been a frozen almost stunned fright of his sudden boldness but as the giant of a man continued to speak, his voice seemed to grow colder and booming as assumed that the answers he needed would by from the her or on of the others around her. Though as the man's grip tightened around her wrist she began to try and pull against his grasp to get her hand free but to no success, a whimper of the strength behind the man's hold on her escaped her lips as the realization that she'd been so caught up in herself that the actuality of fighter units attempting to go after them hadn't crossed her mind...till now. Harper was about to speak up and freak out on the man, surely people would notice if she started yelling for help bu the sudden two words the man had spoke had caught her off balance of the familiar name her spoke. Septimal Moon. It was the exact group that requested Harper to open up the garden area within her favorite game that she had gotten a small job with since she was on it so frequently. What did a group username have to do with any of this? What did this guy want with them? The young girl with barely any understanding of all of this hadn't the faintest idea but she knew that whatever it was that this man wanted to know about Septimal Moon, he clearly meant business and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Surely the familiarity of the name would show on her face but shock quickly took over as her silent blonde haired partner near her spoke up, his seriousness and knowledge of whatever Septimal Moon was showed causing the pink eyed girl to look back to the bright electric blue hues of her fighter unit in question. Harper had surely mentioned the name before to him when she opened up the skylight garden for them like clockwork after midnight, yet Daizu had never mentioned anything or even seemed to react to the name when she said it. Had her partner in crime that she had met so recently have a past with this group of people? If he did why had he kept it so secretive to her and held his tongue against telling her this news? The gamer could only see the explanation being that she was so caught up in her own affairs of swordplay online and trades that he never felt the need to trouble her or expose her to it, think that she might not even listen. Whatever Daizu said seemed to satisfy the Jack and the Bean Stalk giant character as he loosened her arm a bit. For a second he thought that the man was going to let her go with his almost mockingly soothing voice he spoke with now, his voice might of seemed quieter but his eyes held enough steel and coldness that she knew he was all types of boss battle.That is where the feisty gamer girl drew the line as he spoke that both of them had to go with him, if there was anything she was taught by her shut-in parents it was that going away with stranger like this brute was how one ended in a dumpster "Were not going anywhere with you! Who the hell do you think you are! Let me go!" Her voice had gotten louder as she spoke despite her almost damsel in distress position that she hated...might she add. Her tugs to try and pull away from the stranger with steel eyes grow more persistent even though Daizu had already agreed to go follow the man to some random place that Harper surely didn't trust.

-How I'm doing- ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 99%
-Where I'm at- In front of Fangz
-What I'm thinking- Like Hell I'm going with this fighter!
-Who's with me- Daizu and Logan

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

"Harper, stop it," Daizu said. This was getting worse. What could he do? No matter how this ended they were going to go with this man. He knew Harper didn't even know the blonde was a fighter, let alone a powerful one. Damn it. It was his job to protect his sacrifice, but he couldn't do anything to save her right now. He was a failure as a fighter.

"Harper, if you order me to fight this man to keep us from going with him I will. I will lose and we will go with him anyway. The best I can hope for is to get him off of you so you can run away. That's the best outcome." It was less likely to work now that he said it out loud, but there wasn't much more he could do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff