Relentless 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Madness 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

bakurako's Senpai

Yajoi Mofi
Merciless Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yajoi smiled, "it's nice to meet you Harper. Do you know my Kyo?" she asked. It would be okay with her if Kyo made some friends, as long as everyone knew she came first. Simple enough she figured. She wondered what the girl was wearing. Not club clothes that as for sure. Yojoi wondered if it would be fun to dress like that sometime. It wasn't like she had a body to hide or anything. She could see Harper's breasts and frowned a little. As much as Yojoi wanted to have breasts, she knew it would ruin her likability at work and she didn't want that at all.

She smiled at Kyo. "One guy tried something, but the bouncer got him before he had a chance to do anything. Over all it was a good night. Picked up a couple hundred in just tips today. How as your day been going?" she asked.

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
ღღღღღ Լɨą Şøυȴȴℯss
User Image

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pale iridescent eyes stared back at the reflection of the face they belonged to searching for something, but what that was would never be found. Whatever they could be hoping to glimpse had died long ago and had no chance of ever reviving. A soft sigh whispered past the lips of that face and the eerie eyes closed with acceptance. Slender fingers rose to trace the neat scars marring the right side of the girl's cheek. In their wake they left trails of blood belonging to the corpse laying at her feet. Dropping her fingers from her face, Lia sighed again before opening her eyes and surveying the hotel room she was in. In all fairness she had warned the old slime not to bother her but he had kept pushing and insisting to the point of aggression. When he had grabbed her by the wrist, her resolve had been set and now here she was. Poor fool thought he was going to get lucky, but instead she was the lucky one with a couple of extra hundred dollars and he was the one lying dead with a knife in his heart.

Rising from the bed, Lia carefully removed the black gloves she always wore over her hands, folding them inside each other and tucking them away in her pocket. No one would ever catch her, they never did, and this money would pay for more gloves and another outfit after she burned the one she wore now. Thankfully she hadn't made too much of a mess and could walk out without so much as a second glance. Tucking the money into the other pocket of her designer jacket, she didn't bother to give the man a last glance as she walked out of the room and exited the hotel without any problems. Such was her life after all...she didn't kill unless provoked but when she did she always made sure to make it worthwhile by looting what she could from her victims. Not that she really needed the money with her career, but it made it almost...fun. Plus it was easier to bribe her counterpart into doing things for her. Such as going to the grocery store and picking up the expensive snacks she always seemed to be craving.

Pulling out her cell phone, she quickly dialed her fighter's number and brought the piece to her ear, waiting patiently as it rang. Tucking a long strand of silver hair behind her ear, she glowered at a pair of men she passed, disgusted at the shameless hungry looks they were giving her.

'Hurry and pick up you delinquent.'

Anxious Giver

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
dis awkward silence

User Image

ЯIA ✗✘ ΡORTER

company : No one
mood : Worried

Grabbing her mini crossbody bag, Ria slung it over herself, switching the phone from hand to hand without removing it from her ear. Upon hearing that he hadn't consumed anything substantial in the last two days, she silently took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, making sure her emotions stayed in check. If he keeps doing this, he's going to land himself in the hospital. She shook her head and opening her eyes, made her way through the back door to where her motorcycle was parked. "I'm not going to break your phone." If I did, I would worry about you more than I already do, she said to herself.

Ria idly ran her hand across the stitching of the bike's seat, reminding her that she needed to work on her motorcycle soon. It wasn't a bad looking bike by any means; it was actually rather nice. A sportier style than most traditional motorcycles, hers was inky black with deep purple graphics, lined with silver and immaculately clean and polished. The stitching was coming loose, however and she was rather particular about her bike. She washed it at least once a week and polished it every other week.
"Hazelnut is fine. I'm leaving work now so I'll talk to you later." After exchanging goodbyes and ending the call, Tiberia slid her phone back into her pocket and grabbed her helmet, slinging her right leg over the bike as she put it on. Tilting it up, she kicked the bike stand into place, started the motor and took off toward home.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image
LOCATIONHomexxMOODHappy, PleasantxxCOMPANYTiberia

There were more people in the store than he had expected. It wasn't jam-packed, but Takashi had to be careful to not run over any kids with the shopping cart. He made a bee line to an aisle where the peanut butter, tea, coffee, and whatnot would be. His eyes scanned over the labels, searching for the regular brand they always bought. Finding a canister of hazelnut coffee, he picked it off the shelf and placed it in the cart. Making his way out of the aisle, he tossed in random jars of peanut butter and jam without bothering to look at the labels. Takashi wasn't very picky, getting whatever essentials he came across such as eggs and milk. He did, however, spend more time thinking of what ingredients could be used for simple, easy-to-make dishes; he didn't want Ria to go through too much trouble. It didn't help that he wasn't quite a good cook.

The somewhat long wait in line was expected, and he patiently waited until his turn at the cashier. It was well over a hundred dollars, but the price wasn't much of an issue. He received a monthly pension on his debit card - whether or not it was personally from Miss Nagisa or from Septimal Moon, he didn't know or cared - for much of his living expenses. He occasionally wondered, however, how loaded the organization was. But with his side job and his lack of needs, it wasn't much of a surprise that he eventually ended up with a surplus; of course, he couldn't just go up and buy a mansion - he wasn't rich, just well off.

After paying and having the cart loaded back up with the bagged groceries, he exited through the automatic doors and went off to load the trunk up. Walking through the parking lot, he sized up the haul and figured he could get everything in the kitchen with two trips.

- - - - - - hurpa durpa woooo - - - - - -

Arriving back home, Takashi saw Ria's unmistakable purple motorcycle (clean and shiny as always) already parked. He hoped he hadn't kept her waiting for too long. Parking his own car, he stepped out and popped the trunk open, grabbing as many bags as he could reasonably handle and headed to the door. He tried reaching for the keys in his pocket but that would mean putting the bags down and freeing his hands. So he went for the alternative and lightly kicked the door, calling out his partner's name, "Ria, could you open the door please?" He quietly waited, though it wasn't long at all, and put on a small smile as he heard the door click open. The man was greeted by his sweet Ria, and he felt a warm, almost fluttery sensation in his chest. "I'm home." He didn't think he would ever get over her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          oh oh cee;; Short, but I didn't want to write out his whole shopping experience =o=
                          And I wanted to get his booty the heck over there already luls.
User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.

As the tiny yet ball of energy girl with pink hair approached, Harper had been giggling about the Samus comment the dark haired man had made, she herself had been all to familiar with the armed warrior woman and her awesome skills in game play. Not to mention her love to brawl but that was another story for another day. Just before the lovely companion of the dark haired bouncer came forward Kyo had given her an ultimatum and time limit to make her decision of getting into the club for a view look or to wait outside for Daizu to come back. The tall man in front though dropped his sentence he was about to say at the instant his friend had shown up, in which his face little up like a child in a candy store. Harper giggled and smiled at his run to pick her up and swing her around, the brunette assuming they must of been quite the couple at his happiness towards the bright haired girl in the sexy outfit. The question the pink haired girl asked her in such a sweet tone had her slightly caught off guard and she quickly shook her head in an answer and quickly spoke up, clearly knowing that she didn't want to give the wrong impression towards her.Of course with Harper's corky, gaming, awkwardness, this was surely going to be funny. "Nope! Just met him, he was scolding me on my boss skills of dodging traffic...and warrior clothing. " She paused looking down at her clothing including the red flip-flops she chose to wear, an embarrassing laugh escaped as she was slightly about to face palm herself as she clearly realized in now that she definitely chose the wrong attire to be running into a place like this seeing at it was too informal...or well perhaps technically it was more formal. Either way she'd just have to suck it up and deal with all the haters like she could on a computer screen..not to hard right. "Damn that's a lot, usually my looting missions go pretty well but considering for a poor college student like me I'm lucky enough to have money for the Ramen diet...and well pizza sometime-." Harper began to rant slightly not realizing that perhaps mention on the amount of money made by the pink haired girl would be a slight more private subject and shouldn't of been related to gaming but to those around Harper they'd be pretty certain that she would have a gaming theme going on with her.

As sudden breeze blew down the street, causing the brushing of trees to be hear along with a slight chattering teeth of the petite brunette as clearly these clothes didn't protect her much from the elements. Her armed crossed over her chest in habit to keep herself warm and the thought about going inside to keep out of the winds path and into the raving lights with music sounded like a much better idea that freezing and having her blonde haired fighter angry with her that she chose to turn into an ice cube. If anything she would take the tour quick and then stay by the front of the door and wait for him there, the plan in her head made her marvel at the smarts of it. "I'm sure he'll be able to find me me inside he always does, plus it's definitely getting colder out since the sun disappeared. Harper spoke up to the couple in front of her giving a cheerful smile with her rational reason, seeing as her fighter seemed to find her one way or another...it seemed to be a talent of his.

Anxious Giver

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
dis awkward silence

User Image

ЯIA ✗✘ ΡORTER

company : Takashi
mood : At ease

It didn't take Ria very long to get home but the trip seemed shorter than usual. In no time, she pulled up into the driveway, neglecting to put the cover over her bike as she normally did. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her keys and unlocked the front door of the house, walking in and shutting and locking it behind her, even though she knew Takashi would be home soon. It was just a habit. Finally, home. Now I can free myself. Dumping her bag and keys in the foyer, Ria hurriedly stomped up the stairs to her bedroom to change her clothes. The first to come off were her boots, followed by socks, jacket, shirt and pants. Tossing them into the dirty clothes hamper, she ransacked her drawers for a pair of black cotton shorts that came to mid-thigh and a grey oversized tee shirt that hung off of one shoulder.

After getting re-dressed, Ria reached down and unwound the gauze wrap that kept her tail secured to her right leg. No one but Takashi knew about her feline features and that's the way she liked to keep it. It wasn't that she was ashamed to be a virgin, but it was really nobody's damn business and it would only make her job at the bar that much more difficult. Men were creeps and if they knew she was unclaimed territory, they'd all try to plant their flag first on Mount Tiberia.
Though I'd sooner kill any one of them before they even tried, she thought dryly. Her tail was now set free, the blonde fur that transitioned to black on the end like her hair, shining softly in the dim light of her room. Bundling the gauze and setting in on top of her large dresser, she reached up and began to unpin her ears, watching them pop up from the mass of messy curls on her head. Unlike her tail, her ears were all blonde colored fur. Ria stared at her reflection in the mirror, making a displeased face as she focused on the ears. How obnoxious. Her critical self examination was interrupted by the sound of knocking downstairs, followed by a voice calling out for her. I guess these things are good for hearing though. Taking the lazy way, she sat on the banister and slid all the way downstairs, landing gracefully on her feet and went to the door, unlocking it. Turning the knob, she opened the door and was greeted by her Fighter, arms loaded with groceries. "Welcome home," she responded in her classic, calm tone. Stepping aside, she made room for Takashi to come inside. "Are there more groceries in the car or did you get it all?"
Renji Touma

User Image

『LOCATION』 City Park 『MOOD』 Bored yet occupying my time『STATUS』 100%

My name is Soulless..

Boring. That was what this night seemed full of already. The sun had just set allowing the nightlife to fill the streets, yet dusk hadn't brought anything amusing the devilish red haired boy. The princess as he nicknamed due to her hating the name so much had went off on her own for the night leaving Renji a solo man so far, causing him to already be in a foul mood so far. It was one thing if Ren was the one to tease and torture people yet his silver haired partner always seemed to press the right buttons with him, figuring out what made him tick and crack the most. Unfortunately unlike the so many he unleashed his anger and rage on without any regret, he could do nothing to his prideful co-partner do to the fact that he had use for her. Their pairing name wasn't something you walked by everyday, and he doubted he'd find someone as Soulless as he was or as devious as she was. Despite her lovely looks that she took advantage of with her successful modeling career, her liveliness for playing with people and causing chaos seemed to be unmatched by anyone so far. The earless boy found himself with dealing with the negatives and positives of this pair with silence..sometimes as habits died hard even with his sacrifice who was important in battle with him. A smirk drew upon his face thinking about this Heavenly Hellish pair between the two as he sat in the grass of the city park that seemed to be thinning of people thankfully. His wheel companion sat by his side, the smear of his true name was sprawled on it with a color as sinning as his hair. Unlike most of the other Units that liked to hide in the shadows like bugs, he had a more open approach on drawing the teams in for a fight...as he enjoyed them so much.

Speaking of Fight, his red eyes looked up just as a group of three teenagers approached him. Two boys and a girl and by the looks at their ear-less selves were just looking for a mess. Well isn't this my lucky day... His eyes flickered up, matching with each of the three with a look of interest and curiousness of how this was gonna play out. Of course the typical scenario began to play out with the start of one of the boys beginning to make a sly comment. "Heh, Nice board Red. Let me take it off your hands for a bit." Indeed a typical situation, the usual bully with the starting of an insult and then into a request. How oddly uninteresting and unoriginal.Clearly there wasn't going to be anything more lively than this little scenario so it looked like he would just have to make the best out of the hand he was dealt with.Joy. "Hand it over Carrot-top! The other boy with slightly lighter hair and a more irritating voice than the other spoke, just as he went to reach for his Skateboard, Ren found his hand snapping out and grabbing the boy's wrist with an iron grip causing the boy to yelp out in surprise and attempt to pull his hand free. Without hesitation his foot went forward, landing a swift kick to the boy's chest enough to hear a satisfying crack and a scream for the dirty blonde haired boy who he released and allowed him to fall to the ground. The other boy quickly went in to leap at the red haired fighter but Ren rolled out of the way quickly, and allowed the boy to slam into the ground while he lifted himself up from the ground with ease, board in hand. The evil boy with the Soulless name lifted himself up he to a glance to the third member of their crew, the woman with light hair, giving her a sly smile just as the dark haired boy collected himself and attempted to leap towards him again. This time he was met with the hard surface of Ren's board slamming into his head, no doubt causing some damage as the boy landed on the ground with a thud and stopped moving. The girl's feet shuffling as she moved back brought his attention back to him to the last standing lady, just as his phone began to ring, no doubt his silver haired and tongued lady. With the eerie shrill of the second ring Ren had rushed towards the young girl was she attempted to flee, grabbing a fistful of her hair despite he screams and pleas for him to let her go. "Hmm, we'll have to be quick though I don't think she'll mind if I let it go to voice mail...I've been very patient with her, so my princess will have to wait. He spoke in a smirk as his other hand reached for his knife in his pocket.

By the fourth call his sacrifice made he answered the phone by the last ring just as he began walking out of the park, his deeds done and his mood far better than before. "Good evening Princess."

(Out Of Coffee: Oh my god I feel so evil already O.o )

One without a Soul

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

x
█████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████████
im really gettin boredx

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxx
            ·•● Ⓚⓨⓞ xxxxx"Ⓜⓔⓡⓒⓘⓛⓔⓢⓢ" ●•·
            x
            xxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After a few more snuggles and twirls, Kyo set Yajoi back on her feet. He was torn between feeling furious that someone had the nerve to try something with her and relived that they hadn't gotten away with it. Deciding to set the matter aside...for now...Kyo cracked his knuckles and turned his attention back to Harper in line.

"My day so far has been absolutely boring without you...but then I found an interesting little froglet trying to cross the street and that brightened up my night a little."

Sending a flirtatious wink in Harper's direction, he didn't fail to notice her shivering episode. Hearing her and Yajoi discuss money and ramen also gave way that she might be hungry. Merciless might be his name, but soulless was not. Running a hand through his hair, he placed a hand on each of the girls' backs and gave them a charming smile.

"Well hey, I have an idea. Ya-ya since you're here why don't you go enjoy the VIP experience with little froglett here? Eat whatever you want, my treat, dance, drink the whole she bang bang. I'll join you in a while once I get another break. And hey, I can even keep an eye out for the neglectful friend that left you. " he offered, hinting about Harper's partner who had yet to reappear still.

(Blllaauuughghghgh. Short. But hey it's what I got lol)

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
ღღღღღ Լɨą Şøυȴȴℯss
User Image

As Lia's long legs carried her through town, she found herself in the club district. Keeping to herself, she refused to make eye contact with anyone passing her, despite the fact many of the male counter parts weren't shy about letting their eyes roam all over her. She walked with the grace and poise of a professional model but her gait carried a subtle strength to it that signaled she was not to be approached casually or bothered with. She was above everyone in this city and she did a damn good job making sure they all knew it. The closest to an equal she could find was her fighter, Ren, but only because they shared almost identical pasts and an bitter, empty space where their souls should be. That didn't keep him from getting placed on her s**t list whenever he annoyed her though and the time he was taking to pick up was making her impatient.

On the last ring she was poised to snap the cell phone shut but the familiar voice that greeted her on the other end caught her. Rolling her pale eyes at the sound of his good mood, she sighed and asked, "You sound cheerful...didn't make a mess did you?" Usually Ren was only in a good mood if there was bloodshed involved...or if not blood then a good roll in the sheets with a pretty girl...or man for that matter. He didn't seem to discriminate. Wrinkling her nose at the thought of how he had been spending his night without her thus far, she decided to change the subject.

"Anyway, I was just leaving work when a random pig crossed my path and decided to graciously bestow upon me a large sum of money. It also just so happens that I am feeling rather snackish at the moment too so...lets cut to the chase you know what I like. Get it for me and I'll make it worth your while."

A long line extending from a nearby club caught her attention, making her flash her gaze across the people standing in it. Nothing spectacular stood out until her eyes traveled over a tall man with black ears and a long tail. That alone would have just labeled him a sad virgin, but looking more closely she realized she knew him more than just a passing glance. Stopping in her tracks, which happened to be in the middle of the road, she stared at the rumored Merciless fighter. He was very tall...very handsome...and appeared very strong. Letting her gaze settle to his pink haired counter part, disgust crossed her face as she took in the girl's attire. 'Ugh, trampy.' she decided silently, looking back to the fighter. It appeared they were all smiling and having a good time...sometime she desperately wanted to crush. For being rumored for their merciless strength and style in battles they didn't look much like a threat. Still, the stories she had heard about them made them more of a challenge than anyone else she and Ren had encountered in this godforsaken city.

A car horn blared in her direction, shifting Lia's attention from the Merciless team to an irate cab driver behind her. Just as the man stuck his head out of the window to shout some sort of profanity, he was struck speechless but the look the model shot at him. It was calm and emotionless at a glance, but the ice that seethed from her eyes was enough to freeze any words caught in his throat. Turning her attention back to the club she tucked a strand of her long hair behind her ear and continued her walk, not forgetting to give the headlight on the man's cab a sharp kick before doing so. The sound of glass shattering on the concrete behind her was satisfying, even more so the sound of tires pealing away.

"Ahem....Ren....scratch the snacks right now. I think I just found something we'll both enjoy a lot more. Meet me at...Fangz... in a few minutes?"

bakurako's Senpai

Yajoi Mofi
Merciless Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yajoi found Harper interesting. The other girl was certainly dressed interesting for going to a club. Hell she was dressed oddly for being out at this time of night anyway. "Well I'm glad you're keeping my Kyo entertained." She always called him her Kyo. That's what he was after all. They were a pair and Kyo was her fighter, her protector, and she loved him for that.

"That sounds like a good idea," Yojoi said with a smile. "Let's go."

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu made his way back to the apartment It was a good thing he didn't need to travel that far. He didn't like carrying all of the food back himself, but he'd do anything for his sacrifice. Harper was probably getting into trouble right now while he did this, but he couldn't just take the food they bought and go to a club.. He paid too much money to leave the food somewhere and not taking it back with them.

He dropped the food off, putting everything where it went. All the cold food in the fridge. Everything else where it went. There was no reason not to take his time. If Harper was in trouble she would call for him and he'd be there as soon as possible. He could get back there quickly if need be. It wasn't like he was the fastest person around, but he would run faster than normal if it was to save Harper. He would do anything to protect his sacrifice. It was his only job in the world that mattered. Nothing else was as important.

Daizu finished everything away and went back to where he had left Harper. It didn't take him too long. He was worried, probably more than he should be, about Harper. Daizu didn't like being away form Harper for so long. Sure they were apart while she was at school, but that wasn't now. This was her being out on her own, while he did some menial task. He didn't like it one bit.

When he finally got back, he saw Harper talking to another team. He could sense the man as a fighter right away and guessed the girl with him was his sacrifice. He didn't like Harper being close to another team. He trusted other teams less than he did other normal people.

"Harper I'm back," Daizu said. "Made some friends?"

He wanted to play it cool. If they could avoid a fight he wanted to avoid a fight. He wasn't going to start anything. He felt uneasy about being so close to another team. Something so simple as talking with someone could turn badly very quick. He just needed Harper to not do something that would start a fight, since he couldn't come out and tell her these two people she was talking to were part of a team.
Renji Touma

User Image

『LOCATION』 City Park 『MOOD』 Curious『STATUS』 100%

My name is Soulless..

The familiar soprano voice echoed through the phone with a witty question after her famous lovely sigh that would have men falling to their knees, though Ren was no fool nor was her merely some stranger to the girl on the other line. The had been together for quite a while now it seemed and with a duplicate name like his across her heart, the red haired boy knew better than to fall for that sweet almost innocent surface of his sacrifice. Instead the fighter found himself chuckling to her statement,seeing as his wicked deeds merely moments ago had indeed given him perhaps a better mood and outlook at the moment. "Jealous are we Princess?he snickered the question along through the phone as her continued to walk towards the exit of the park, stopping for a moment to rid himself of the shirt he had on which looked more like his crimson shirt underneath. The shirt landed it's way deep inside on of the many trash cans in the open area, he juggled the phone as he wiped his favorite knife clean before he said goodbye to the clothing and his frenzy for bloodshed. " As for the mess...you know me.." Renji responded, clearly Lia would know there was indeed a mess left behind though that didn't suggest that he had indeed took a life, what good was that little source of power when you couldn't comeback and torture it...strange how things changed from being the hunted to the hunter.

The crimson haired cruel boy listen to his sweet sacrifice's night so far, seeing as she indeed had some fun as well, as she always made it a habit to take her victims money and possessions. It was a habit the silver haired girl seemed to pick up lately, making a mission of taking their things gave a sense of pride and trill along with the devilish deeds. Though at the request for him to pick up her favorite little treats from the grocery, he could help but feel his blood boil slightly, and his distaste would be made known as restrain wasn't something he knew. Unlike most fighter units that saw their sacrifices as their masters, Renji saw her as an equal or less. Their pair came out of connivance and mostly how both their Alpha type personalities were brutal as well, but Hell would surely freeze before he would start taking orders that didn't interest him. "I don't recall becoming an errand boy, do you? You can't bride me Princess like I've told you before, any you've got to be out of your god damn mind if you think I'm going to pick up your go damn coconuts and all that weird Shi-"
The loud noise of a car horn blared into the phone causing a string of curses to escape his mouth, clearly Lia was on the move and by the notice that she hadn't snapped back at him like she usually did, her attention interest must of been somewhere else. The boy stayed silent for a few moments and in which her sweet voice entered back into the phone confirming his assumption. " Fangz eh? We going dancing Princess or are you in a fighting mood?" He spoke with another snicker as her took to the streets with his board, heading in the direction where the club was, a wide grin on his face.

(Out Of Coffee: Not the best post but it'll work^^

One without a Soul

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image
LOCATIONHomexxMOODHappy, PleasantxxCOMPANYTiberia

Takashi put on a warm smile as Ria came into full view, greeting him in turn. As she stepped to the side to make room for him, he made his way inside and uttered a quiet 'thank you' as he walked over to the kitchen. He plopped the groceries onto the island and turned around to face her when she asked about the remaining bags. He dismissively raised his hand and was already making his way to the door again, stopping only to lightly lay his hand on her shoulder - for a brief two seconds. "One more trip, but I got it. Can you get the groceries out of the bags though?" he said, slipping out of the door before she could make any protest.

Out of sight (or what he believed to be out of Ria's sight) and back at the trunk of the car, he looked down at his hand and rubbed his fingers across his palm. It would be nice, he thought, if they could just live like that. No working under Septimal Moon, no tracking down Soubi and Ritsuka or Seimei even, no spell battles. Just them, carrying on relatively normal lives and worrying about small domestic problems. He would be perfectly content with this one-sided love, so content. But he knew he couldn't think that way, no matter how many times this impossible future came into mind; still, he liked to fantasize about it for just a short moment before having to shove it away. The man let his mind linger on the idea, treating himself for just a few more seconds as he laced his arms with the remaining grocery bags, not feeling the tight pull of the plastic against his forearms.

With the last bag in tow, Takashi pulled down the trunk door and shut it with a solid slam, shelving his fantasy for another time and returning to reality. He walked back into the house, closing and locking the door behind him, and put down the rest of the groceries on the tiled floor of the kitchen. His eyes briefly caught the red lines streaked across his arms from the weight of the plastic bags; those were only temporary and would fade away in the next couple of minutes, he thought to himself, turning his attention back to unloading the groceries. Takashi got down to one knee and began pulling groceries out of the bags, roughly organizing them into groups as he did so, crumbling up the empty bags to stick in well, another plastic bag used to store.. more plastic bags.

As he rummaged through the haul, he glanced up at Ria and innocently asked, "Any idea on what we'll be having for dinner?" Takashi only hoped she wasn't planning on making a feast; while he did have the stomach of a man, he didn't have the stomach of a champion. There was, he supposed, the option of saving the leftovers for tomorrow's lunch or something, as long as her efforts didn't go to waste. If there was one thing he had to be disappointed about, it was his own inability to cook. The only real thing he learned to use was the microwave. While he could lend a decent hand in the kitchen, it would be disastrous if he was forced to use the stove by his lonesome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          oh oh cee;; OOOOOO, is Soulless gonna get in a tussle? 8D
User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.

Harper couldn't put her finger on the two figures that seemed to be from opposite sides of the world it seemed. To her and the gaming world, it was pretty common to see boy her age still with ears though she knew that he must stick out like a sore thumb as she did, their innocence made known to world though she usually didn't get too much hell for it herself. Then there was the cheery and spunky cotton candy pink haired girl before then, such a young face and no ears. Two people you'd think would never cross paths but here they were closer than ever. If anything Harper could almost relate their union like Daizu and her, both not exactly the same but like poles to a magnet their name attracted the other.

As Yajoi spoke or rather Yaya in which she caught the nickname from Kyo as he spoke about them both going inside and being able to dance and overall enjoy the night with all the benefits, she smiled with a giggle as the young girl spoke about being there to entertain her companion. " hehe, well that's my job. The don't call me the warrior princess online for nothing.." the nerd in her bubbling up again, a typical thing. Though she put her gamer talk on hold as the red eyed man with ears had even offered to stay outside and notify her when Her blonde haired fighter showed. Her ears perked up and her eyes sparkled at the generous offer, some may say she was gullible at times but she thought trusting was a better term for it. " No way?! You'd do that? thank you! Thank you! I'll message him so that he knows that you'l-" Harper began to speak until the familiar serious voice of her fighter sounded behind her making her jump and turn to see his sharp electric blue eyes that were always so studying and his light colored hair. " Yay! You came back!" Her energy as hyper as ever seeing as he had shown up so fast and didn't merely stay at her dorm or go back to his apartment. "hehe yes! This is Yaya and Kyo, we were just about to go in, I'm so glad you came back! I didn't want to do this single player mode." she responded to his comment, not taking too much of a notice to Daizu's sternness as he noticed the couple a team while Harper hadn't the skill nor the knowledge to do so. The loud sound of a horn blared into the night life for the second time this night, and her eyes became attracted to the slim silver haired woman now crossing the street just as she kicked in the taxi car's light who must of been the creator of the noise. Her first reaction to the woman was that she was beautiful and looked like one if those girls from the magazines."looks like I'm not the only one in a frogger mood tonight. She announced to the small group she was with.

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu shook his head. "Of course I came back. I'll always come back for you." He would do anything and everything that Harper wanted or needed. That was the reason for his being. She really wasn't dressed for going to a club. He wondered if they would even get in because of how she was dressed. Oh well, that wasn't his problem. He'd go along with them getting in or not.

No, that wasn't true. He wanted them in the club. If they were around so many people then there was less of a chance they'd have trouble with the other fighter. With what he could tell, the pink haired girl was the sacrifice of the other eared boy. Who still had their ears at his age? Well, Harper still had her ears, but that was different. Harper could do no wrong in his eyes. With how slutty the pink haired girl was, so he was more surprised that the fighter had his ears.

"So we're going into the club? Sounds fun. I'm not really dressed for such a thing, but if you can make it work then I'm all for it." He wanted to protect Harper and who knew what could go on in a club. He was still torn between liking the idea of going into the club because of the other fighter and disliking going to the club because of all the people and all that could go wrong. He just needed to keep his guard up and everything would be fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff