Madness 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

Logan sat on a park bench, waiting for the small phone in his coat pocket to ring. Beloved had sent him to this city for "business", without giving him much explanation as to what that would entail. It didn't bother him too much. The kid seemed to operate on secrecy, and he understood what Logan could and could not do. He was becoming quite adept at playing to his particular strengths. So as long as his payment was adequate, Logan had no intention of complaining. In a way, it was quite exciting. None of his past employers had been this subtle. Small time crime lords and gang leaders, for the most part. Completely full of themselves. All had run into a sticky end of one sort or another by the time his contracts ended. This one was different. He glanced lazily from the people going about their day to day lives, to the trees, to the sky. He was bored. He wasn't made for quiet like this.

*Ring A-Ling Ring* *Ring A-Ling Ring*

His phone began to vibrate and emit that annoying sound. He had assigned it to calls from Beloved. It matched the obnoxious ******** way he carried himself. Logan's hand darted into his pocket and whipped out the phone. Lifting it to his ear, he answered the call. One of Beloved's toadies was on the other side. Damn. They were even worse. Same pompous manner, less power to back it up. He recognized the voice. It belonged to that greasy, black haired c**t who called himself Beloved's fighter. God, Logan hated that little rat. Though if he read the guy right, the feeling was mutual.

"Ah, hello, Bellower. How are you today?"

"Not in the mood to speak to you for any longer than I have to. What does he want today?"

"Hey! Watch your tone! I won't have you speak to me like that."

"I'll speak to you however I like. I work for your Sacrifice, not you."

"If you don't learn your place, boy, I'll have to teach you a lesson, personally."

"I'm terrified. So is there something he sent me here for, or should I return home and seek new employment? It seems my services have become quite unnecessary, if he has you playing these games with me."

There was a brief silence on the other end of the phone. Logan grinned as he pictured the man on the other end of the line, red in the face and fuming. No doubt the others who were more... intricately woven into Beloved's operation treated him with some level of respect. Maybe even reverence. Or perhaps he was just a pompous c**k, and everyone treated him like this. He thought he heard some muttering on the other side about common thugs, before the man spoke again, pulling back Logan's attention.

"There are several fighters in this region who are affiliated, or have some history with Septimal Moon."

He paused for a moment, letting the information sink in, before continuing.

"Most operate with some independence, but they still have important connections or knowledge. You are to track them down. Interrogate them and learn what you can about their operations, then break them. You will report to me for the duration of this operation."

"Got it. Shouldn't take too long to get the information back to you."

"Of course. I am sure a man of your, err, abilities should have no problem with such a task, Bellower."

Logan ******** hated it when they called him that. But that seemed to be the way of Fighters and Sacrifices. Unbearably pretentious.

"If I find your performance adequate, my Master may see fit to bring you more deeply into our plans."

Was he trying to reassert his sense of dominance? Perhaps Logan would let him have it. Though he wouldn't be off without getting the last word.

"Just be ready to wire the money to my account when I`m done."

With that, he hung up the phone and began walking slowly through the city, whistling the tune of a favourite song of his. He didn't know who exactly he was looking for, but finding Fighters wasn't that hard. That would be the easy part. Figuring out which ones were his targets would be a challenge. Once that was done, getting the information out of them would be quite simple. Find a fighter, or sacrifice. Isolate them from their partner, most relied too heavily upon the strength of their bonds, at the expense of their personal strength. If he could get a sacrifice alone... squeeze them. It wouldn't take long to have them singing like a bird. Telling him everything he needed to know.

INFO

Whereabouts * Streets
Mood * Amused
Compay * None
Actions * Hunting for pairs connected to Septimal Moon

Health *██████████ - 100%
Energy*██████████ - 100%

HEAR MY VOICE AND TREMBLE
Seji Hatta
Bellower

User Image

Seji just sat next to Logan as his fighter talked to their boss. He knew better than to bother him while he was on the phone. He was eating pocky, something he did a lot. He couldn't help it he loved the snack and there were so many different flavors. Right now he was eating the green tea flavor. He liked the basic chocolate the best, but they were all good in his mind. At least, he hadn't come across a flavor he disliked so far and he had most of the flavors by now.

When Logan was done on the phone, Seji decided it was okay to talk. "So, what's the plan? Are we going to do something fun?" He liked spell battles. His fighter was amazing and he, himself, was good at taking the pain of a spell battle. He liked being able to help his fighter with whatever they were doing. They were hunting down teams at the moment, if he remembered correctly. It was fun. Like hide and seek. Of course, they always run.
User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

Logan heard a quiet voice raise up behind him as he walked away. He immediately stopped whistling. Senji. His.... Sacrifice. He had almost forgotten that he was there. Beloved had set him up with the kid, and at first Logan had assumed it was some ploy to control him. Get him jumping at command for some punk who ate out of the palm of Beloved's hand. The boy would follow Beloved's orders, and Bellower's voice would serve the boy.

His initial assumptions had been quickly proven wrong. It quickly became apparent that the boy had no intention of giving him "Orders." Just followed him around, marveling as he put the boots to Beloved's enemies. It also became quickly apparent that he was Bellower, though you'd never guess it . Although Logan rarely brought the boy into battles. If he was going to be forced to work with the kid, he would make sure he learned before he fought. Whenever an opponent was weak enough to toy with, he would utilize his bond with Senji. The stronger ones? He had the kid stand aside and watch.

"Oh, that's right. You are here today, aren't you? Shouldn't you be... In school... Or something?"

He glanced around, trying to come up with some way to get rid of the kid. He couldn't think of anything.

"We're looking for anybody affiliated with Septimal Moon. Beloved wants to... Learn more about what they are up to. His pet rat wasn't much in the way of specifics."

He grinned.

"But you know me, when I catch one of them, we'll learn everything and anything they know."

He started to walk again, quickly flicking his hand and gesturing for Senji to follow. This job shouldn't be too dangerous, so he didn't really have any misgivings about bringing Senji along. Other than the fact that he could be annoying, he was too spoiled for his own good. Didn't help his reputation, either. Though he'd just have to compensate for that with greater violence. As he walked, a thought occurred to him.

"Senji, you are a local, aren't you? If what Beloved has told me is true, Septimal Moon has some sort of monopoly on the education of people like us. Did you have anything to do with them in the past? Did they teach you?"

He paused, stepping out onto a sidewalk, relatively empty, but there were still some pedestrians. He would have to choose his words more carefully. He would know if they were a Fighter or Sacrifice, but it was always good to be cautious.

"More importantly, if they did, I don't suppose you would recognize any of your old peers? Be able to point them out to me?"

This was a first. Well, perhaps not a first, but a rarity. It wasn't that often that Logan found Senji particularly useful. But if he had been educated by Septimal Moon, and if he did remeber any names or faces, he could help deal with the challenge in identifying pairs who had connections with them.

INFO

Whereabouts * Streets
Mood * Irritated
Compay * Senji Hatta

Energy*██████████ - 100%

OOC

I'm really liking the idea of Logan being super neglectful, to the point at which he didn't even notice Senji was there, so as to explain his absence in my first post. xD

Seji Hatta
Bellower

User Image

Seji thought a moment. "I should be at school probably, but I'm not enrolled anywhere. I'm the right age group, but don't you want me helping you?" He knew the answer to that question. He wanted to be useful to Logan, but Seji knew that most of the time he was just there to be there. His fighter was the one in charge and took care of everything. Seji wanted to be useful so badly, but there wasn't much he could do.

Seji perked up. "Yeah I went to that school for a little while. I can probably recognize anyone I ran into there. I haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I want to help." Look he could be useful! There was something he could do that could actually be meaningful.

"I know you're good at getting information out of people. If people know who you are, they might tell you what they know without doing anything because they'd be so afraid of you." Seji didn't like overly violent things, but his fighter was good at them.

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

x
█████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████████
im really gettin boredx

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxx
            ·•● Ⓚⓨⓞ xxxxx"Ⓜⓔⓡⓒⓘⓛⓔⓢⓢ" ●•·
            x
            xxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Just as Kyo's hopes of having two beautiful women all to himself for the night were on the rise, a punk waltzed up to Harper, stealing the spotlight. Feeling his hair bristle at the sight of another male, not to mention an obvious fighter unit, Kyo bared his teeth and snarled at the intruder. It was obvious he knew Harper, and most likely was her fighting counterpart, but there was something about him that just wasn't settling well. Crossing his arms tightly across his chest, Kyo side stepped closer to Yajoi, narrowing his crimson eyes at the other boy.

"Well, well, well...look who decided to show up for the party. Pardon my lack of manners and care in general, but don't you think it's a little scummy to leave a lady friend on her own...in the early night...in the middle of the road...in front of a club full of horny college students?"

The venom in his voice could not be missed, not that he gave a damn, and while his observation was harsh it did little to give away the intensifying disgust he was feeling. His moods always soured when men entered the scene, especially where Yajoi was involved. A dangerous situation was unfolding before all of them; two fighter units in public perfectly capable of starting something if not for their sacrifices. Harper didn't seem like the fighting type at first glance, most likely the only thing curbing Kyo's awakening blood lust, but then again he appeared a virgin at first glance...something that was both true and false.

The sudden tension broke for a moment as a car horn blared nearby, distracting Kyo from his conflicting emotions. For a second he thought he had died and gone to heaven...a tall woman with the beauty of a goddess was bathed in the headlights of a taxi cab; the heel of her knee high boot submerged in a headlight. 'Well that's hella hot...' he mused to himself, not stopping his eyes from roaming as the mysterious woman casually began to approach them. The closer she got though, the more Kyo found his attraction fading. She was flawless, save for the scars marring her cheek, but there was something about her that sent shivers up his spine...and not the kind he normally welcomed. When she hit the sidewalk connecting to Fangz Kyo's eyes widened and his arms unfolded but only to reach out and pull Yajoi behind him. He could recognize a walk like that anywhere, it was a common sight on the streets where he had lived. In a world where it was kill or be killed more often than not people chose to kill but there were two very different types of killers. There were the powerful thugs who did it to feel powerful, to get what they wanted, and to gain some kind of sick respect from their lackeys. Then there were the real killers. They started out as normal usually, but too weak to defend themselves from everyone else. It was like an animal being driven into a corner and then beaten senselessly. Under normal circumstances they just took it, waiting for it to stop before they could escape but there were the rare few that snapped. This woman...screamed of having been in a situation exactly like that. The aura around her threatened to consume anyone who got too close and her steps while graceful, were quite similar to someone stepping on glass. When she was close enough for him to see her eyes, he swore loudly and began to push Yajoi towards the club entrance.

"You all need to get inside pronto. This is one frog you don't want to play a game with." he warned Harper, his voice absent of humor. While Kyo usually enjoyed a good fight, especially with the prospect of a real challenge, this was one person he wasn't in the right place to tangle with. Luckily there didn't appear to be anyone with her...a sign that perhaps she didn't belong to a unit. There was also the chance she didn't know they were fighter units but based on her direct path towards them, and the intense focus of her eyes he highly doubted that.

bakurako's Senpai

Yajoi Mofi
Merciless Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yajoi frowned. She didn't like what was going on at all. The blonde boy was here now. He seemed close to the girl. She agreed with her fighter. If he was going to be with Harper, he should have been here from the start. It was dangerous out here. Maybe not so much danger but there were plenty of people willing to grope people or drug them. She didn't like going to clubs, minus the one she worked at, unless her Kyo was there with her. She was always safer with her fighter with her.

"I had some stuff to do before I met back up with Harper," the blonde boy said. He looked flustered by all of this. Good for him. It wasn't like she cared all about him. "yeah, let's go in the club." She was ignoring the other girl who her fighter was looking at.

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
ღღღღღ Լɨą Şøυȴȴℯss
User Image

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The lack of emotion Lia expressed in her life was alarming for any human being and was often misinterpreted as just silent patience. She was rarely riled up, never smiled, tears didn't exist in her life...even her humor lacked...well...humor. Disgust was a special case and was often plastered across her face any time of the day, but where Ren was temperamental, loud, rude, and in her opinion often obnoxious , she was the complete opposite. The only thing they shared was a dark past and the capability to kill without remorse. Yet despite the many times Lia found herself dreaming of wrapping her long fingers around Ren's throat she had come to the realization that he was the one person she could never kill. Why that was was still a mystery to her, albeit an annoying one, but it was probably for the best. For that reason she chose to ignore his outburst at her request, it wasn't as if she had expected him to agree in the first place. Sometimes she wondered if she just derived some sick pleasure from pushing his buttons, always wondering what sort of reaction would explode from him next. She always made it up to him though, usually by way of finding him a new toy to play with or something of the sort.

At Ren's question about dancing, Lia sighed again, a sign of impatience. "The only time and place you will ever catch me dancing Ren is on top of your grave the day you die. Don't worry...I'll bring flowers too." Her steps quickened as she crossed the road, keeping the Merciless fighter in her sight the entire way. He seemed to have finally noticed her presence and to her displeasure was reacting the same way most men did. His interest didn't last long however, and she was surprised to see his expression change from lust to alarm so quickly. 'Maybe he's not an idiot after all...' she mused, stepping onto the sidewalk. At her approach the fighter pushed the tramp he had been standing next to behind himself in some pathetic attempt at being noble, but it only confirmed Lia's suspicion that this was the rumored Merciless team after all.

"I really think you'll enjoy this one Ren, but you better hurry. I'm afraid I'm not very good at being subtle and I think they're considering running. However if you want to forget about all of this and grab me those snacks instead I completely understand and may find it in my heart to forgive you." She was being sarcastic of course, knowing he would rather lick the bottom of her boots than miss the chance of a fight. Either way she made a mental note to tamper with his food and drinks over the next few weeks as punishment for getting snippy with her. Maybe there was a hope in hell that he would seek repentance over the lip of a toilet seat. Not waiting for a response from her fighter, she snapped her cell phone shut and slid it back into the safety of her jacket's pocket. Quickening her pace, she felt a small thrill at seeing the eared fighter tense. The closer she got the more handsome she realized he was...and the more she found herself hating him. How could someone like that still have their innocence? It wasn't fair...it wasn't right...and she suddenly found herself wanting nothing more than ripping those sacred things from his body. Her fingers curled into tight fists as she tried to control the rare feelings of rage rising within her. Sliding her emotionless gaze over to the other pair of fighters standing next to him, her rage swelled at seeing that one of them also had her ears. Maybe destroying these worms physically wouldn't be as satisfying as she originally imagined. Maybe she would have more fun destroying them emotionally and mentally instead...already the sick, twisted ways she could do it were swimming through her head.

Shaking herself from her enraged daydreaming, Lia sharply pulled herself together, deciding not to think of anything of the sort until Ren showed up at least. Instead, she stopped before the group, her face unreadable. Scanning all four of them, she refrained from letting her disgust show and instead tried to appear harmless. Deciding to ignore her real target for the time being, she turned her pink eyes onto the eared female and her blonde counter part. Tossing her long, silvery hair over her shoulder, she summoned as much innocence as she could muster in her voice.

"Sorry, I'm new around here and was supposed to meet a friend at a place called....Fangz? This is the right place I hope?"

If nothing else maybe she could buy Ren some time...

User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.
As if a sudden flip of a switch inside the tall eared boy that had been so friendly to her and his sassy lady with pink hair, when Daizu had shown up he hadn't been shy at the very least with his discuss and anger towards her fighter. If anything Harper seemed to be the odd man or well the odd woman out as she seemed to be the only one who didn't know that this group of four was in fact two pairs of Fighter Units, her inexperience with this sort of thing due to just recently finding out what her name even meant could be to blame. With an almost bitter snarl towards Daizu, Kyo stepped close to Yaya and the began scold towards her partner about leaving her alone near the club where she could get hurt seeing as the population of the crowd seemed to not have ears. The gamer girl of the group quickly tried to step in towards in his defense as she had actually been the one to send him all the way back to him house, guilt clearly showing. "No, please don't yell at him. I was the one who wanted to stay and practically begged him to. Plus I can handle myself, I mean I deal with these types of guys in and out of Call of Duty. Not that helpless guys."The brunette cat girl spoke, sticking her tongue out at the end hoping to ease the attention off her fighter who she knew wanted to make her happy, no matter what crazy things she did.

As this blowout was occurring the strikingly beautiful silver haired woman who caused another honking scene seemed to catch everyone's attention as she began to walk towards them. The Endless sacrifice expected to turn to see Kyo with a half open mouth with drool dripping from it though instead as she glanced towards him his face seemed so serious and almost tense. did he know her from somewhere? Whatever it was his command for them to slip inside though showed that he no longer seemed to be the pleasant man that had been so sweet to her as he slightly hit on her. As Yajoi agreed with him to go inside though, the silver haired girl was already standing in front of of her.

If anything being up closer to the silver haired girl had Harper feel as though this stranger must of walked right out of one of her rpg games where all the woman avatars were flawless and beautiful. Compared to her, Harper felt tiny and ugly as the woman was moved to them with such dominance in her stride. As first the Endlless unit had to point to her self almost in question if the woman was actually speaking to her. "Um yeah, this is the place. Looks like fun right ?" She spoke up to her finally despite the warning Kyo had given her, her voice friendly as usual when meeting strangers, not realizing that she was a sacrifice much less the Soulless one.

( OOC: shits going down lolz. I'm going to wait for another round of posting before posting for Ren as I feel like it'll take a little bit for him to get there, no too long though. As for Harper... Yep she really doesn't know yet.... So innocent XD hehe )

User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

"Of course, anyone you know would be quite young." Logan paused, "Though perhaps that could work in my favour...."

He considered the potential of getting his information from a youth. They would be much harder to find. Probably holed up somewhere, being taught. Or perhaps they would be out and about, doing dirty work for their masters. He didn't know enough about how they worked. If Beloved were more inclined to share information with him, they wouldn't be having this problems. However, Beloved's failings as a leader were well established in Logan's view.

He continued walking down the street, and resumed his whistling. He didn't pay much attention to Senji. He assumed the boy was keeping up, and would speak up if there was something significant that needed to be said. This was the first step in any job that involved searching for Fighters and Sacrifices. Feeling. Trying to pick up the signals they gave off. Some could hide it to an extent, but a talented fighter could always identify another.

As he moved along a sidewalk, a sudden current rushed through his body. It was elecrifying. He glanced around, searching for the source. He could feel their energy... Coming from the immediate vicinity of the building across the street. It had the look of a club. Flashy. Gaudy. Disgusting. The people clustered around it were much the same. It was hard to hone in on the target from this distance... Or was it targets? Yes, it had to be. It was either several individuals, or one particularly powerful one. But whatever the source was, it was hidden by the crowd.

"Ah, there we are." Logan muttered. He turned to Senji, speaking in a cold tone.

"Several people across the street. Maybe Fighters, maybe Sacrifices. I can't tell from this distnace."

He quickly glanced around, looking for an excuse to bring Senji with him, but he couldn't find one.

"I am going to take a closer look. Stay here, watch my back. Let me know if you see anything."

As he said that, he began striding quickly, and purposefully across the street towards the crowd in front of the club, his eyes glaring from person to person. Most were just ordinary people of little worth. But there were definitely a few important individuals. With every step he took, they became clearer. There was defiantely a fighter or two there, and some Sacrifices as well. He just had to get a little bit closer, then the picture would be as clear as day.

INFO

Whereabouts * Streets
Mood * Irritated
Compay * Senji Hatta

Energy*██████████ - 100%

OOC

And Logan's on the scene! I hope the Senji ditching isn't a problem. I was thinking that might leave an opening for other people approaching the club to do something with him (Wink wink nudge nudge) or for him to come running/trying to be a hero (If you figure that's his style) if Logan gets in trouble.

I am making two assumptions in this post. One, that a club named Fangz is going to be flashy as hell. Two, that there is some sort of crowd gathered in and around the building, and it isn't just your characters.

I hope there is no problem with these assumptions.

Seji Hatta
Bellower

User Image

A club? They were at a club? Seji was too young to get into one. Logan knew what he was doing though. And he even got a mission to do to help! Logan told him to watch his back. That was Seji being useful. He always wanted to be useful to his fighter. He wasn't sure how he was going to be able to tell if there was danger coming after his fighter or not. He couldn't sense a fighter or anything like that. Logan would be able to sense them, like he already had.

Seji hoped that it was more than one fighter and not one powerful fighter. He knew there was no reason to worry about Logan and his abilities, but he couldn't help it. You were supposed to worry about your partner right? Seji didn't like waiting back here, but he just reminded him that he was helping by looking out for anything that could happen to bother Logan. He kept his eyes around. He'd warn Logan if he saw something out of place.

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu tensed up. Another fighter. Why were there so many fighters here? He was already having trouble with one fighter and no there were going to be two to deal with. He didn't like this at all. Something bad was going to happen. He was sure of it. A way out. They needed a way out of here. He felt a little panicked. Why did Harper have to pick to come here. She probably didn't even know the danger they were in at the moment. His only hope was that nothing would happen because they were surrounded by so many people no one would try anything. It wasn't much of a comforting thought that the only thing keeping them safe at the moment was a crowd.

Then there was the idea if they left one of the fighter would follow them and cause trouble for them on their way home. "Harper," he spoke softer, hoping only she would hear him. "There's two fighters here and I'm not sure if they're hostile or no. Be careful."

Anxious Giver

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
dis awkward silence

Ria nodded as he went back outside to retrieve the rest of the groceries. His hand had felt oddly warm on her shoulder but didn't think anything more of it. Instead, she went into the kitchen and did as he requested, putting the cold items in the fridge and freezer and the remaining items in the pantry, mentally taking inventory to see what she could use for dinner. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, once she came across the coffee. Opening the container, she took a deep breath, inhaling the aroma (and probably a few beans). Pausing in her task of putting the food away, Ria dumped some coffee beans into the grinder and turned it on, the fragrance filling the kitchen. After they were turned into fine coffee grounds, she put it in the coffee maker and hit 'brew'. There wasn't anything that took priority over her coffee, minus Takashi, who had already returned to the kitchen at this point. Turning around to help him, she thought about his question before glancing at all the groceries again. "Hm. Is there anything particular that sounds good?" Though she doesn't look it, Tiberia is actually a decent cook and an even better baker. Food was a necessity and her logic was to make it as enjoyable as possible, though she only ever cooked for Takashi and herself. She would never admit it, but it pleased her whenever he liked her cooking.

[[ooc: outfit here <--

Short, I know. I'm still exhausted but I told myself I'd post something.
User Image

I AM BELLOWER

Logan Henrich Karlson

ɃɆȽȽȌШɆȐ

Logan stepped up onto the sidewalk in front of the club, and the picture became quite apparent. He caught the group right as they were stepping into the club. Identifying his targets was easy now. The fighters energy shone as bright as day. Two men, one blonde the other dark haired. There were a few women with them. Harder to read in the crowd. Sacrifices. Two, one a brunette the other... Pink haired, disgusting, were clearly bound to the fighters. Full pairs. Perhaps he should have dragged Senji in with him. Just in case. He'd have to be subtle with this. Couldn't simply plunge right in as he typically would. Too many of them for crude violence.

The other woman, who seemed to be a recent arrival herself, seemed familiar. He quickly glanced over her before speaking. Long, platinum blonde hair. Elegantly dressed. He couldn't quite place his finger on why he recognized her. One of Beloved's cronies? No. He knew them all too well. Had she run with one of his enemies back home? Possible. He'd have to keep an eye on her. Could be a threat.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry, excuse me!" he called out to the group as they moved towards the club entrance, his voice taking on a lighter, kinder tone than he usually spoke with. It was essential. Part of a ruse to inundate the group before revealing his true intentions. Preserve some subtelty. Avoid unwanted eyes.

"I'm sorry! A friend of mine has me meeting someone here! I don't suppose any of you are..."

He pulled a little blank scrap of paper from his pocket, quickly shoving it back in before anyone could notice it was bare.

"Let's see here... Haku? I'm sorry, I have some important information for him, you see. Needs to be delivered as soon as possible."

He prided himself on that last detail. A part of the gambit. If they had any talent worth mentioning, some of them might have identified him as a Fighter. People like him were often inclined towards intrigue. It was bait, now he only had to see if any of them would take it.

Wheels within wheels.

He shot a quick glance back to the other side of the street to assure Senji was alright, or to see if he was sending any signals. Well, trying to at least. He then turned his attention back to the group, smiling broadly.

It was an awkward smile. He rarely smiled. But perhaps that would enhance the image he was trying to project.

INFO

Whereabouts * In front of Fangz.
Mood * Prepared
Compay * Daizu Mori, Harper Lee Adams, Yajoi Mofi, Lia Ruslan, Kyo Yuuta
Actions * Trying to deceive group

Energy*██████████ - 100%

OOC

Few notes - 1. I hope I got everyone there in my address. Sorry if I missed/misplaced anyone. 2. Sorry if people were inside, a few posts gave me the impression you are all outside. I can edit if need be. 3. He recognizes Lia from her modeling. That's a part of her profile, yeah? Idea is he saw her on a magazine or something, but doesn't care enough about that sort of stuff to really remember her.

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
ღღღღღ Լɨą Şøυȴȴℯss
User Image

Lia almost missed the brunette's response to her question for she was busy sizing up the eared girl. The longer she studied her, the more disgusted Lia became. Oh if only she could grab those damned furry things and bash the girl's head against the sidewalk...didn't seem so wrong compared to what Lia really wanted to do to her. Blinking for a moment as she gathered her thoughts, she tilted her head and tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear gracefully. From the corner of her eye she noticed the Merciless fighter watching her like a cornered animal ready to pounce. There was no admiration in his eyes from before and it both amused and infuriated her. It wasn't often someone wasn't fawning over her, especially a man, so it was almost refreshing....almost. Turning her attention back to Harper, she tried softening her expression more to appear harmless.

"Oh I'm glad I found the right place, usually I just end up lost for most of the night."

Just then the blonde boy leaned forward, whispering something in the girl's ear. It was too quiet for Lia to pick up, but his body language screamed caution. She could practically smell the nerves coming off of him, but whether it was because of her presence or not she hadn't a clue. He didn't seem as intuitive as the other fighter but he certainly wasn't a fool to be alert. At this rate though he was going to ruin all of her fun. 'Hurry up Ren.' she hissed silently. Usually she had no problem playing around with her targets, but the ones she was after already seemed aware of her intentions. If that was the case it would either be much easier to corner them into a fight, or impossible. With this many people crowded around it was too risky even for her to act out. She would have to move carefully...and to do that she would have to stoop quite low.

Leaning forward, she tried to regain the brunette's attention by clapping her hands together as if struck with a sudden idea.
"Oh! Since my friend isn't here yet, would you mind if I could stay with you guys for a little bit? Just until he comes? It shouldn't be much longer and I promise I'll behave." That was a laughable statement. It almost made her smirk, but she kept her composure and instead opted for a hopeful pout. It was the most emotion she could muster, but though it didn't reach her eyes it was still effective.

Alas it seemed as if everything was against her tonight. A new face entered the scene, his fair features and gigantic build reminding Lia of a Nazi. When he spoke she was half expecting a thick German accent to flow out, but it was unspectacular. His words though made her cringe and she jammed her hands into her jacket to hide the fact that she was tightening her fingers into fists. 'That idiot...just how many people are meeting their friends here tonight?' The buffoon was going to blow her cover for certain. He glanced her way and his eyes lingered over her for a moment, but not the way she was used to. He was studying her with pure interest, as if trying to place her face from somewhere. Wasn't surprising...she was a popular model around these parts but she didn't expect anyone to really place her face. Her own fighter unit often forgot she was a model and she lived with the fool. At this point it was best just to keep quiet, act innocent, and watch how it played out until Ren arrived. Hard to do though when she could feel the hostile gaze pouring over her back from the black eared one...

User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.

The Sacrifice of the team Endless found herself in a world of trouble and surrounded by enemies that could ambush at anytime yet the young college student has no knowledge or intuition the named people around her. To Harper she merely thought that Fangz was clearly a popular club in town and that for a night like this, it was only natural for many people to surround the area, hoping to party out the stresses of work and college. The blonde almost silver haired striking girl's smile seemed sweet enough as she registered the brunettes answer and explaining that her use of directions was a mess and she would of spent the night traveling the streets to look for the place. For the naive gamer girl, she didn't fine anything askew in the ear less girl's attitude or overall presence until she heard the word's escape her Fighter's for only her to here. "I know the feeling, this city can be a maze at times, when it's night all the buildings begin to look the sam-"The Dark haired girl began to converse with the model, trying to keep the situation from get awkward since even Kyo and Yajoi didn't speak up to converse with the woman who seemed to be as pumped as she was to enter into the room of loud music and flashing lights. Her sentence failed to finish though as her mind processed her partner's warning that there were indeed not just one but two fighters near them and that he urged her to tread carefully.Within that moment she found a chill travel across her body, but it wasn't one from the cold but instead one of fear. Her usual chipper persona dropped slightly and her eyes slightly widened at the warning Daizu had sent to her, no doubting he knew exactly who were the fighters while she stood their clueless to the situation. Harper didn't know much about the entirety of the battle units except her duty as a sacrifice and her blonde haired comrade's position as the fighter. He had warned her of other Units that might approach them to fight but when it came to the details and even the history of her blue eyed friend, he hadn't shared much about how he was introduced into his fighter position and that there if fact was a school dedicated for training the Units for battle. Who exactly where the fighters, she desperately wanted to yell out the question and fight our who he was talking about but putting a possible bigger target on herself was not her plan nor idea. Instead she quickly gathered up her emotions and folded her hands across her chest as if to blame her sudden pause on the the lowering temperatures which would hide her Endless mark, a believable excuse due to her poor clothing choice of shorts and a tank top for bed wear.The sudden clap from the blonde haired woman had her quickly respond to the lovely woman who Harper internally questioned if she was in fact one of the fighters that Daizu was trying to warn her about.

"Sorry, didn't realize how cold it was really getting out here. Well we were just about to go inside-" Almost like clockwork working against the poor little cat, a very tall man with a blonde crew cut approached the group, his towering figure was different from the Kyo who was lean and tall while this man looked bulked up and could pound someone into the ground. His voice came off friendly enough yet loud as he caught the entire groups attention as he moved to them, informing them that he was looking for someone due to him having urgent information to tell them. Was it the white PJs that made her look approachable by people? Whatever it was Harper found herself looked towards the towering man as he smiled to them all, a smile that seemed uneasy on the man's face, almost out of place. It was then Harper realized that if this man and perhaps even the woman were fighters, they were indeed in trouble. Despite Harper enjoying a challenge with her characters battling monster several levels above her, she was no fool in the gaming of underdogs and realized that whoever these fighters were, she wasn't ready or even prepared for a the so called battle Daizu had told her. It was just plain suicide. " Um..Nope! No Haku here Sorry. We were just about to go in so...good luck!" Not exactly the most smooth talker but in all honestly the only idea on Harpers mind was to get into club and exit from one of the back and head back to the dorm. Her carefree mood gone with Daizu's evaluation, and her eyes looked to Kyo now ready to take is idea about going inside though even as her pink eyes looked to his red, she could hide the questioning on whether he and Yaya could be the fighters that Daizu had been talking about, the only think on her mind was that she had been foolish and needed to get out of here with Daizu who no doubtingly had the same thoughts.

-How I'm doing- ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 100%
-Where I'm at- In front of Fangz
-What I'm thinking- Two fighters?! Got to get out of here
-Who's with me- Daizu, Kyo, Yajoi, Lia, Logan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items