☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
User Image

The Fight Continues...

The Tale of a Unit has begun. A tale belonging to two completely different people. One being a hurting Sacrifice suffering from the "death" of his older brother and the abuse of an overprotective mother, struggling to not slip away into nothingness. The other being an obedient, earless Fighter, living to serve his sacrifice at the demand of the long murdered brother...Though he himself runs into the secretive ways to keep his young master in the dark from the chaos of the world they enter.

One name brings these two together.........

Loveless..........

Though as the fight against Septimal Moon has overcome this pair of Fighter and Sacrifice, other Units begin to show themselves throught the city. Some kind, Some confused, and some cruel. The fight of their lives will soon begin, against Loveless and others.

Which name will you bear on your body and will you be the nobel Fighter or Shall you be the bearing Sacrifice? Will you fight for Ritsuka's and Soubi's cause or will you fight with the mysterious Semei or Septimal Moon...or will you have your own motives in fighting?

Table of Contents

Intro

☑ Story

☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
User Image
1. I am the maker of the roleplay so what I say goes

2. This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay so I expect nothing less than 10 sentences per post, I understand writer's block but please don't make it a habit

3. Follow all Gaia Rules (you all know that^^)

4. No God moding, Auto hitting, not taking damage. Nobody will like you and you will be asked to leave after warned.

5. All RPC profiles are to be sent to me titled "Fight for me" If your a Sacrifice and "I'll fight for you." if your a fighter.

6. No text talk or ** for actions, please grammar is a good thing but I can understand some typos (evil typo fairies)

7. Cursing is okay, Gaia blocks them out so I just don't care^^

8.No cybering in the roleplay, if it get to a that time skips should be used.

9. Fighting is encouraged^^

10.You can have up to 3 character but only if you can keep them balanced

11. Please be nice to the other Roleplayers, I do not tolerate bashing and being mean. Place a heart in your profileGive me the name of a country at the bottom of your profile so I know you didn't just skip the rules.

12. Post frequently. I can't stress this enough. Do not join this rp if you do not have the time to be in it, if their are problems happening during the rp after you join you can message me and we can work things out but if there's something I hate...it's when a good rp dies when people don't post.

13.This roleplay supports Yaoi, Yuri, and Straight relationships..if you have a problem with that then leave XP I don't support hate^^

14. Keep all out of Character talk in the OOC link provided.

15. I will add rules if needed

16. If you want to quit the roleplay, message me so I can take down your profile.

17. Have fun^^

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☑ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
User Image

The Details

Fighter: A half of a Unit pair, the fighter is responsible for attacking their enemies in Word Battle focusing to take down the opponents sacrifice to defeat them. They listen to their Sacrifices and do as their commanded in battle.Both Fighter and Sacrifice must work as a team.

Sacrifice:The other half of the Unit Pair, their responsiblity lies with bearing the pain of incoming attacks to themselves and their units, if they are put in a position where they can no longer move, the other team has won. They are the controllers of their fighter unit, ordering attacks and defenses that they want their Fighter to do.Both Sacrifice and Fighter must work as a team.

Battle of Words: Put into effect by one Unit and must be accepted for both teams to fight each other. Attacks and defenses are used with words and spells, creating what the fighter wishes if spoken right and used in the right way.

Names: The name given to Unit, reflects them in some sort of way. Names are mostly expressed with something their without such as our Main Pair Loveless, without love. Such names are found on the Sacrifice and Fighter unit's body in the same place, marking them to each other. Considered a second name to the holder.

Ears?:Ears and a tail are marked as Virginity, so if you have them you are pure and a virgin, if not...well then you aren't. Usually younger kids will have them and you can also have them if your older. (no virgin jokes lolz)

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☐ Rules

☑Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤Teams¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

Fighter + Sacrifice

Loveless = Soubi + Ritsuka (open)

Endless = Daizu + Harper

Soulless = Ren + (open)

Dreamless = (open) + (open)

Fearless = (open) + (open)

Zero = Takashi + Tiberia

Madness = (open) + (open)

Bellower = Logan + Seji

Merciless = (open) + Yajoi

Flawless = (open) + (open)

Relentless = (open) + (open)

Breathless= (open) + Jezabel

* THESE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS OF SOME PEOPLE, IF YOU HAVE A NAME YOU WANT, DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME^^*

** Just no Heartless please^^; too kingdom hearts for me.

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☑ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
[imgleft]malformed url(anime only)[/imgleft]
[b][size=10]||[color=COLOR1]The person controlling my strings[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Username)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]The name I was given by birth[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Characters full name)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]My other name is...[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](What's your Unit name)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]You can find it[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Where can your name be found on your body? Remember each unit has their mark in the same place so whoever is the first profile on the team can pick)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]I'm the..[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Fighter or Sacrifice)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]I know I’m a[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Gender)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]but I'm liking the[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Sexuality)[/color]
||[color=Color1]Don't I look young[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Age- 12-29 limit(yeah werid cut off right ^^))[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]When you look at me you'll see that I..[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Have ears or Don't have ears[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]Somethings I love[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](List at least 5 likes)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]Somethings I hate[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](List at least 5 dislikes)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]Look how special I am[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Talents, tricks, anything your good at)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]What People Say i'm like[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Personality, give me a Paragraph)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1] This is how my lifes been so far...[/color]||
[color=COLOR2](Bio, a good paragraph or two)[/color]
||[color=COLOR1]A song in my head[/color]||
[url=(Song url here)]Song Name here[/url]

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☑ Profile Code

☐ Links

☐ Updates
User Image Links User Image Links User Image

OOC

Profiles

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☑ Links

☐ Updates
User Image

UPDATES
9/12/14- RP Created and Opened

Table of Contents

Intro

☐ Story

☐ Rules

☐ Details on Roleplay

☐ Teams

☐ Profile Code

☐ Links

☑Updates
User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Relentless--Steady and persistent; unremitting .

"No! No !No!!!" the echoed shouts traveled the halls of Dorm B during the earlier hours of night. To those newly visiting the campus the female shout of filled with both rage and terror would have them thinking about calling the police. Unfortunately for those use to the third floor living area at the college campus, they would none other than the Adams girl down the hall making that ruckus. Inside room 333 where textbooks and empty pizza and candy bar wrappers clouded the floor and only lite by a computer monitors lite anyone could find Harper. The brunette sat in an awkward barefoot crisscross position on a wheels computer chair. Her clothing merely a pair of summer PJs and a random lucky red bracelet she wore around her wrist. The gamer girl's eyes were glued to the computer screen she sat in front of her, her fingers running like lightning across the keyboard while a tendency of grumbles and yelling escaped her lips. A gaming headset sat onto of her mess of wavy brown locks, her years twitching at each sound effect and her tail waved with eagerness. The look on determination and seriousness the car girl held with the computer and the noises of battle she made almost made it seem as if she was in a real fight.

Duck. Swing. Swing. Dodge. Swing. Attack. The motions of the online battle ensued until the final hit played out and she practically jumped out of her chair in victory as the opponent's player crumbled to the ground. Unfortunately as she leaped from the seat, her cat like reflexes seemed to be non-existent as she tripped over a pizza box. Trying to gain her balance , she tried latching onto the chair but instead only caused her to swerve in a twirling motion as the chairs spun a 360.. Frantically reaching for anything to catch her fall, the destruction of her desk began as her hands knocked over books and toys that were sprawled on it. As she hit the ground , her keyboard pulled out of her computer set up as well as the headset from the port, causing the an avalanche of pencils and disks to land on her as she meowed in protest.

Digging her way out of the mess her bright eyes looked around at the hurricane that seemed to hit her room due to her. Though as she looked back at the still lite monitor and saw her character standing in victory she couldn't help but giggle and cheer in victory.

bakurako's Senpai

Daizu Mori
Endless fighter

User Image

Daizu just watched his sacrifice was doing. He knew better than to bother her while she did her game. If he had his choice he'd live here, and he was here enough that he almost might be. He was only really happy when he was with Harper. When he was in his own apartment, he just felt panicked. What if something happened while he wasn't there? He was always worried for Harper.

"You know, if you keep yelling you're going to get us in trouble," Daizu said. He didn't like telling his sacrifice what to do, but he had his own options sometimes. He was sitting behind her, watching what he could with her playing her game. "Are you hungry? I can get us some food if you want. I'll make something so it's healthier than all the pizza you've been having."

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

x
█████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████████
im really gettin boredx

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxx
            ·•● Ⓚⓨⓞ xxxxx"Ⓜⓔⓡⓒⓘⓛⓔⓢⓢ ●•·
            x
            xxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The sun was inches away from disappearing behind the horizon but despite there still being light, the night walkers of the city were actively out and about. For most people partying didn't begin until well into the night, but for some reason this city and it's college folk were all to eager to begin well ahead of the the norm. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing though, it certainly put more money into Kyo's pocket.

Standing outside a popular campus club called Fangz, the tall, black haired male yawned loudly, his pointed canines visible to everyone standing in line. Most of the female variety were giggling to each other, casting coy glances his way while their male counter parts were busying seizing him up in their own way. An ear-less trio of them in particular kept making obvious gestures towards the extra, furry set of ears on top of his head and the long, swaying tail he sported behind him. Ignoring them, Kyo put all of his attention towards the pretty women he let buy, not even bothering to check their ID's. After casting a heated glance after a particularly flirtatious set of twins, Kyo turned back to the restless group in front of him, uttering a sound of disgust as the trio of obnoxious freshmen were next to be admitted.

"IDs. "

He demanded, all traces of amusement gone from his face and strong arms crossed over his chest. The three scowled darkly but instead of obeying, they instead resorted to personal attacks.
                                        "You didn't ask for their IDs virgin!" " Yeah, what the hell is a pathetic virgin like you doing at a place like this anyway?" " Meooooow why don't you go home to your mommeeee??" At that comment, all three broke out into laughter, causing a few behind them to giggle in turn. Tail still swaying calmly, a small smile pulled at Kyo's lips but he didn't flinch from his spot. Money or not, he could think of ten things he'd rather be doing than dealing with these fools. All of them involving a special someone he was for once glad wasn't around at the moment.

"No ID's no entry. Go home and get back to screwing each other so other people can enjoy their night." he stated politely, smile still intact. Blubbering for a moment at his insult, one of the boys snatched out, grabbing a fistful of Kyo's black shirt in his hand.
                                        "You-!!"
                                        The kid didn't get far as Kyo's own hand shot out at an alarming speed and wrapped tightly around his attacker's throat. A crunching sound followed by pained gasping swept over the crowd, silencing everyone and freezing them to the spot. Grinning maliciously, Kyo lifted the floundering freshman off his feet and pulled him to eye level.

"I was really hoping you would do that." he whispered, his grin darkening as he tightened his death hold on the kid's throat. The poor fool's mouth opened and closed frantically as he tried to form words, but it was to no avail. "H-hey! Have some mercy we were just messing around!" one of the boy's yelled, face pale. Chuckling, Kyo instead tightened his grip, more crunching sweeping over the crowd.
                                        "I'm sorry, mercy just isn't in my vocabulary."
                                        But work was work and while he was allowed to be violent with anyone who got physical, he wasn't permitted to kill...especially not a student. Reluctantly, he settled for one last squeeze before he literally threw the fool back into his friends, sending them all to the ground. Scrambling to their feet, they took off, the injured one stumbling in a daze. Brushing his hands over his clothes, Kyo tsked in annoyance at the wrinkles the punk had put in his shirt. Smoothing them out, he ran a hand through his hair before turning his attention back to the crowd. Seeing their terrified expressions, he gave them all a light smile before clapping his hands together.

"Next?"

User Image
Harper Lee Adams

Endless-- infinitely: continuing forever without end.

Harpers pink like eyes looked towards the bed where her fighter sat watching her tumble with those intensive blue eyes of his. Looking at them reminded her her of last semester when she had met him... or well rather rammed into him. It had been right after midnight near the coffee shop near her university and a brand new plus package of on of her favorite RPGs had cone out, so of course she had waited in line for it for hours. As she was heading to the form her haul of fresh purchases goodies of the gaming kind , eager for some late night playing she crashed into him. To those who thought the cat ears and tail made reflexes and balance great, she could prove that wrong as she was inches of falling when the blonde haired boy had reached and grabbed her by her right hand to keep her head from smacking into on concrete. As she began to stutter out an apology out, she noticed that his attention was focused on her right wrist more than the normal person would. Her gaze looked to his as he stared at her birthmark on her wrist for the longest time before those electric blue hues made contact with hers, seeming surprised and yet knowing at the same time. That was the night where she found out what Endless was, and who she was.

"Oh don't be silly, if anything they should be impressed with how much ownage I showed that Archer. I mean seriously their rapid fire is ridiculous." She spoke as she untangled herself from the mass of chaos her room became from one single round. The young college student lifted the headset from her head and tossed it into her chair as she moved to her bed where her fighter sat, taking a seat next to him. It had been a common occurrence for the earless boy to watch her mash buttons hours at a time, he never complain really about it as most people who disliked the gaming scene and witnessed her playing were about ready to stick their head in a microwave. "but I'm living through my college experience, staying up all night long, partying..kinda, and eating pizza all the time." Harper defended as she placed her hands across her chest and pouted before bursting up in laughter. If the Adams girl could like off anything it would be pizza, pocky, and coffee or as she liked to call the gamer's delight. As she looked around at the amount of empty boxes though she supposed it was time for a change.

" Fine... I'll go with ya though silly, I've got to stretch my legs anyway. We just have to be back before 12, I've got that Wisdom Resurrection garden grant to that group again, some moonie name I think..." Harper spoke clueless that it in fact was the name of the school her Endless Fighter had attended before meeting her. instead she reached for her flip flops, tossed her lucky band at her computer screen and carried herself to door which she opened. " After you" her voice jiggled with laughter and pleasantness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff