Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

In this beautiful city. Made on a river, filled with life from the world around it. The women live free, they love how they wish, the look how they wish, they choose how they wish. One thing is missing from this town that makes it so free for the women.

Men.

This is a place of freedom. Away from the binds of normal life. A utopia of sorts.

Although fights do occur, it is nothing major that disrupts the balance that is held within the walls of the city. This is a place for love. A place to live and be happy doing so.

Welcome

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♀First things first. There have to be rules. ♀

1. I am Goddess of this RP. What I say goes, no if ands or buts about it.

2. Follow the ToS.

3. This RP is rated pg-17, if girls start losing their clothes...please time skip.

4. Romance is Highly Encouraged.

5. If fights happen, then no auto-hitting or god-moding.

6. Although its supposed to be a Utopia, I would like a lot of Drama to take place. You know cheating, back stabbing ect. ect. Drama makes everything better.

7. Don't be rude to each other OoC please.

8. If you don't like the fact that its a yuri...then I don't know why you are still here.

9. Please for the love of god, don't post once and never post again. That irritates the piss out of me.

10. All character skeletons will be PMed to me. Tilted "Utopia". and somewhere in there put a heart So I know you at least read some of the rules.

11. This is a semi-lit RP. Please no one-liners.

12. Semi-lit means we talk with "" and think with ' '. No ** or --.

13. Don't use Colors so bright it makes people's eyes melt. I'd rather my eyes stay nice like they are thank you.

14. Try to make your post pretty, with a pic and some quotes or random symbols. I want to enjoy the read. Not just skim over it because its bland and boring.

15. I will add more rules when I see that needs to be done. If this does happen, I will make an announcement.

16. Have fun please!

17. NEW: Try to stay as active as you can within the RP. This means, at least a post once every three days if possible. If not, and without notice, I will assume you have quit.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♀Next is, Character Skeletons♀

[imgleft] Anime Pic Please [/imgleft]
[color=COLOR2][align=center]▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒[/align][/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]This is my name:[/b][/color] NAME GOES HERE
[color=COLOR1][b]This many candles:[/b][/color] AGE
[color=COLOR1][b]I like you:[/b][/color] SEXUALITY
[color=COLOR1][b]So what?:[/b][/color] RACE
[color=COLOR1][b]Don't make fun of me:[/b][/color] PERSONALITY
[color=COLOR1][b]Get if for me please:[/b][/color] LIKES (minimum 4)
[color=COLOR1][b]Ew it's touching me!:[/b][/color] DISLIKES (minimum 4)
[color=COLOR1][b]Watch this:[/b][/color] POWERS (only 2)
[color=COLOR1][b]Want to know more about me?:[/b][/color] Bio (At least 2 well typed paragraphs please)
[color=COLOR2][align=center]▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒[/align][/color]

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♀ Time to move on then♀

White List: This is where I will Moderators, to help me. If there are ever any to begin with. If you wish to be a Moderator for this RP, Ask me when you send your Profile to me. I can always use ideas to make things interesting.

Empty

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Black List: Once your name goes here, you are banned from the RP. Banned completely with no real chance of redemption.

Empty(may it stay this way)

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♀!!!Anouncments!!!♀

Profile Thread

OoC Thread

OPEN AND ACCEPTING~~

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

I know what you want, You know what I need. Show me what I came for.

Lizzy looked up at the sky as she sucked on a strawberry flavored sucker. Her favorite flavor of anything. Today was just going to be a good day. Something inside told her that it was going to be a good day. The sun was shining she had her favorite flavor resting on her tongue. Then again, nothing ever bad really happened. One of the things she liked the most about he city. Everything was just so happy and cheerful all the time.

Taking her time she inhaled the fresh air and walked down the sidewalk, looking down at the river that flowed through the middle of the city. It was such pretty blue water. So pretty that it made her want to jump in and spend the rest of her day swimming. However, she couldn't, she had a job and she had to do it. If she chose to lounge around, she wouldn't have much of a place to live anymore. "I'll be sure to come back and swim when I get off later," she said cheerfully to herself as she headed towards her job.

She worked in a small sweets cafe, right off the river actually. Which made her want to swim even more. But her manager wasn't going to allow such a thing. Utopia or not, everyone needed to work, and Lizzy was no exception, no matter how much she wanted to be that exception. "Your late," the manager growled as soon as Lizzy stepped through the door.

Wincing, Lizzy gave an apologetic smile. "I won't be late tomorrow." Which was easily countered when her manager stated, "You said that yesterday." With her head down and her rabbit ears hanging limply on either side of her face, she went into the back and got her apron on.

She couldn't help herself that she was easily distracted by the smallest of things. Today she just happened to get distracted by a pretty girl. One that had caught her attention so much that she even went to the extent of following her for a little bit. Too shy to say anything, then again feeling like a pervy old man she had made her way towards her job. Stopping of course to get something sweet to suck on. "I promise I won't be late tomorrow," Lizzy said softly as she finished tying the bow on the back of her apron.

The day had started normally, but she was sure something good was going to happen by the end of the day. Something had to happen. She couldn't go on living everyday the same. It was boring and killing her slowly. Then again, she was too shy around most of the women in the city to speak, so maybe her boredom was her fault.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Bored
Who are you? No One
These thoughts don't seem right. If I'm late again, she's going to kill me.
Out Of Candy: Wooh! Time to get this started lol

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Hardcore Muse

Why do you smile
Like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies
'Cause you have sworn to keep it.

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It never really mattered how early Kat got to bed she always woke up the next morning feeling as though she'd not only been hit once by a 18 wheeler but been backed over by it a few times as well. She simply was not a morning person and never had been, hell if she wasn't expected up at 6 A.M Monday through Thursday in order to open up the shop first thing she'd probably spend the better part of her days in bed rather than get up to greet the outside world. She had made a promise to her mother though and it was a promise she intended to keep despite her reluctance to do so. With a tired yawn she made her way out from beneath her covers swinging her feet over the bed she flinched as they came into contact with the cool wooden floors but was quickly over her discomfort as she shoved her feet into a pair of fuzzy slippers. Wearing little more than a baggy tee shirt that brushed her knees and a pair of silky underwear she shuffled on into the bathroom scratching at an inch on her lower back before she slipped out of her clothes and into the shower after having given it enough time to heat up; if there was one thing Kat hated more than anything it was a cold shower.
Finished with her showering and feeling a little more alert she scrubbed a towel over her face and body, marveling all the while at her voluptuous curves as she twisted this way and that way in front of the mirror; she was all but preening. Giggling at her silly behavior she wiped down the steam from her mirror before going about her usual toiletries making sure to blow dry and curl her hair in little red ringlets before applying a thin coat of make-up and finishing everything by applying deodorant and a squirt of her signature perfume.
Grabbing her toothbrush she stepped out of the bathroom as she vigorously began scrubbing at her teeth and tongue all the while pawing through her dresser draws until she found what she sought. Pulling out a low-scooped baby blue balcony bra and matching bikini underwear she tossed them casually onto the bathroom counter as she sauntered naked back into the bathroom for a rinse and spit before wiggling into her undergarments. Half clothed now she padded next to her closet and rummaged around for a good five minutes before finally locating that which she sought, a plain cotton black tee shirt and faded pair of blue jeans with identical holes in either knee.
Before heading out of her bedroom she slipped on her favorite pair of black flip flops before quietly making her way downstairs, her mother and two younger sisters wouldn't be up until at least 8 when the store would be open by then. Glancing at the hallway clock Kat smiled as she saw it was a little after 6:45 meaning the Sweets Cafe would be open in little less than 15 minutes giving her more than enough time to get there and grab a cup of coffee and perhaps a muffin before she'd have to swing by the shop to open her up and start the day. She loved it when things worked out.

From the side table next to the front door Kat grabbed up her purse, phone, and keys before grabbing a sweater as well. Quiet as a mouse she slipped out of the house making sure to lock the door behind herself before she turned and started down the street in the direction of the cafe, whistling a little to herself even as she shook her head still trying her damnedest to wake up, no one should ever be made to wake up this early, no one.
It took approximately 10 minutes for Kat to finally reach the Cafe and thankfully they were open the smells wafting from the place caused her mouth to water as she all but floated towards the door. Yanking back hard because the door tended to stick from time to time, the bell overhead gave a little tinkle as Kat stepped inside and made her way up to the counter already eyeing the cases out front laden with delicious goodies. Maybe she'd get two muffins.....

Do you know where I am// Getting ready for work at home before heading out the door towards the Sweets Cafe
Do you know how I feel// Groggy, she just woke up.
Do you know who I'm with// She is alone.

Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Hearing the bell ding from someone entering, Lizzy came out of the employees door. Just in time to hear her manager yell for her to be at the counter for someone. "I know I know," she said with a giggle as she got to the counter. At first she was perfectly fine. Then she laid eyes on the girl at the counter and froze. Her bunny ears perked up and her eyes set.

Oh no, she was froze again. This always seemed to happen when she was around other girls that seemed attractive or for some reason she felt a pull towards. She didn't really understand the feeling nor did she give it much thought. But this was going to make things difficult if she was rigid like she was. How was she to take orders?

"W-Welcome," she stammered. "Is there...an-anything I can get you?" Internally she was cursing herself for everything she was worth. If the manager saw her like this, she wouldn't hear the end of it. Lizzy was supposed to be able to take orders and fulfill them without spending 99 percent of her time staring and stumbling over her words.

But it was so hard not to, all Lizzy could do was stare as she held the small note pad in her hand. Her rabbit ears twitching lightly from the other sounds of the city coming alive. Slightly her nose twitched as she finally caught the female's clean scent through the heavy smell of sweets.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Nervous
Who are you? A girl
These thoughts don't seem right. It's happening again.
Out Of Candy: Wooh! Time to get this started lol

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Hardcore Muse

Why do you smile
Now you're telling lies

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

Kat's head snapped up from ogling the case of goodies due to the rambling voice that stuttered from behind the counter. It took her a full minute to register what the girl wanted but that was due in large part to the rabbit ears that sat up top the other female's ears, Kat was intrigued by the way they twitched and moved having never seen another being before that was in possession of animal ears. Shaking off her stupor she summoned up a weak smile trying her hardest to keep from openly staring at the adorable girl's ears as she forced herself to speak coherently.
"Erm, yeah I'd love two of your banana nut muffins and a large regular coffee with cream and sugar." Kat had managed to get her order out just fine her voice though was a tad bit husky though still from the sleep deprivation she felt but that like everything else was starting to ease up.

Unable to help herself Kat's fingers twitched at her side until she felt her body leaning forward, her hand outstretched as she gently grabbed one of the girl's ears. Lightly she rubbed the soft fur between her fingers murmuring about how soft it felt before embarrassment washed over her causing her to blush and snatch her hand back as quickly as she could as if she'd been burnt.
"I am soooooo sorrry! I don't know what came over me!" Kat all but wailed as she clutched either of her hands into fists at her side, looking down as she spoke to avoid eye contact with the girl lest she see the horror and revulsion written on the other girl's face from Kat's unwanted touch.

Do you know where I am// Sweets Cafe
Do you know how I feel// Curious and a little intrigued.
Do you know who I'm with// With Lizzy.

Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ɈɄϨȾ ȻȺȽȽ ϺɆ ɆȽȽɆ

Ɏσʋ Ⱥяɛ Ⱦʜɛ Ϣɪиδ Ƀɛиɛαтʜ Ϻʏ Ϣɪиɢƨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ϻʏ Ƨσʋʟ Ϻσѵɛƨ Ƚɪκɛ Ƚɪϱʋɪδxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noelle was never much of a morning person but her new job demanded her to become one. She had been up since six am on the dot and flew her way to work. She did not mind it though. She loved sunny days. They made the clear, clean water gleam with life. The gondola were lined up as usual as her fellow gondoliers soon found the boats. Elle landed on the edge of her gondola with her wings folded in and her goggles on her head. She closed her eye and in a flash, she grew to what she called her human size. "Good morning, Elle." She turned around to see one of her good friends. "Morning Helena." They were unable to talk long as a few customers waited at her friends boat.

They day went by quickly as she paddled all over the city, picking people up and dropping them off. As she reached back to the port, another small group of girls stood waiting. She quickly helped them onto her boat and asked, "Where shall it be, lady?" her English accent still present in her tone. Elle dropped them off at their destination then headed back to the dock. She had an hour break and chose to spend it at the local Sweets cafe.

Elle slipped her goggles over her eyes and spread her wings out. In two seconds flat, she was small again. She found that it was much easier to fly in her small form. She zipped by people and made her way into the cute little cafe were she landed on the counter top. The place was fairly empty except for the girl behind the count and another eyeing some muffins. Elle watched as red-haired girl reached out to the other. Feeling like she might have come at a bad time, she had thought about leaving and coming back later but decided that might be a little odd. So instead, she flapped her wings rapidly and was up in the air again as she glanced over the glass cases, thinking of what she would have this morning.

On a gondola ⇢ Sweets CafeLOCATION
No one ⇢ Two girlsBY
HappyMOOD
Ahh~ water ⇢ Mmm...foodTHINKIN'

OOC

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

"Okay I'll get those ready for you right awa..." Lizzy's words trailed off as she watched the female reach over the counter. At first she wasn't sure as to what was about to happen. But then suddenly, she felt as if a spark of electricty shot down her spine. Not in pain, oh no, no where near pain. Her ears were very sensative, as were most animal's ears. As soon as they were touched, Lizzy could feel herself loose strength immediately.

Grabbing the counter she tried to smile after the girl released them. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the edge of the counter roughly, trying to keep herself standing. How pathetic it was that her ears were one of her biggest hot spots. However, she wasn't going to tell anyone that, most people just thought it was painful to her.

Catching her breath she stood up as straight as she could. "Its...okay," she said through breaths, her face bright red. "I'll...I'll go get your order," Lizzy said softly as she turned and stumbled a little bit, heading over to get what the female had asked for.

'I'm glad she let go when she did. I don't think I would have been able to stand up for much longer. Oh god what would have happened if I had just fallen over?! I would have looked like a complete ditz!' While she thought she gathered the things and placed them into a small paper bag.

Her knees were still weak, and when she turned to place the bag cup on the counter, she tripped over her own feet. There was no point in thinking if she was a klutz. It was true that she was a complete klutz, tripping over her own feet all the time, as well as imaginary lines and rocks. If it was in front of her, she would most defenetly trip over it. "ow ow ow," she grumbled as she rubbed her butt. Why was it that she was all the time falling on her backside? It wasn't the softest in the world, and being in such a small frame, there wasn't much cushion to break her fall.

'Oh no! What about the order...Okay I managed to at least get it on the counter. Plus one for me.' Lizzy giggled as she slapped her hands on the counter and pulled herself up slowly. "That will be..." Her eyes scanned over the girl again. "Uh...four dollars...a-and fifty cents.."

Then her eyes caught the sight of something else. Glancing over Lizzy caught herself staring at the small form hovering over the encased sweets. Before she could speak her manager was yelling again for her to take care of another customer. Why was it that her manager was always one step behind her?

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Embarrassed.
Who are you? Kat, Noelle
These thoughts don't seem right. Ow ><
Out Of Candy:Brain died for price so i made something up lol x3

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Hardcore Muse

Why do you smile
Now you're telling lies

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

Concerned etched itself on Kat's face as she watched in horror the girl clutch at the glass case her knuckles on either hand going bone white, it was obvious to Kat she had hurt the girl which made her feel all the more worse. Kat was about to apologize but before she could even open up her mouth to get the words out the adorable rabbit girl had turned and fled to get Kat's order together, thus leaving the other girl alone until yet another female entered the building. The sheer size or lack really of size of the other creature had Kat's eyes bulging from her head, man but today was weird!
Conscious that she was staring hard at the tiny wisp of a girl who fluttered over the case Kat had been standing at earlier, she flushed and turned back just in time to see the little rabbit girl take a tumble landing on her backside behind the counter. Curious Kat stood on tip toe and was just about to peek over to see if the other girl was alright when she popped back into view. Giving a startled gasp Kat rocked back but managed to keep her own balance as she rapidly began blinking wondering if this day could really get any stranger than it already had.

"Um, I hope you're okay that looked like a pretty nasty fall." Kat commented as she dug out a ten dollar bill, she waved off the change murmuring for the other girl to keep it as her fingers closed around her bakery bag while her other hand made use of grabbing up her coffee all in an effort to keep herself from reaching out a second time to stroke the other girl's ears.
"I'm Katheryn by the way, call me Kat, I run the Full Moon boutique just up the road from here with my mom and two younger sisters. Stop by sometime." Okay and now Kat was babbling just ******** peachy. She didn't think it possible but she could swear she felt herself turning redder...

Do you know where I am// Sweets Cafe
Do you know how I feel// Embarrassed but still intrigued
Do you know who I'm with// With Lizzy and now a fluttering little person.

Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ɈɄϨȾ ȻȺȽȽ ϺɆ ɆȽȽɆ

Ɏσʋ Ⱥяɛ Ⱦʜɛ Ϣɪиδ Ƀɛиɛαтʜ Ϻʏ Ϣɪиɢƨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ϻʏ Ƨσʋʟ Ϻσѵɛƨ Ƚɪκɛ Ƚɪϱʋɪδxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elle felt the sudden presences of eye on her and she turned her head to find that the other girl was staring at her with some surprise in her eyes. Elle blinked a few times as if to understand what had cause the girl to find her so interesting. But before she could guess, she heard a loud thump. She few on top of the glass case and landed, peeking over to see if the girl was all right. When it looked like the young lady was, Elle let out a tiny sigh of relief and went back to thinking of what she would have. Elle didn't talk much when she was small. Her voice sounded distorted and having a British accent in such a high tone wasn't the most pleasant anyone would like to hear.

As she was about to order, a thunderous voice startled her immensely and her wings stop fluttering, causing her to fall from what seem to her at that size, a great drop. Her responses kicked her and her body suddenly grew to it full human height, saving her from any injury she might have gotten from falling at her previous size. She had landed on her knees with her feet pointed out. She let out another sigh, "Sounds are so much louder in such a small form," she said mainly to herself. She pulled her goggles off and rested them on her head as she stood up and brushed herself off. Her wings tucked themselves inbetween her shoulder blades and she looked up at the two girls. "Uh, sorry if I might have startled you, darlings," she apologized with a small bow.

Sweets CafeLOCATION
Two girlsBY
StartledMOOD
Mmm...foodTHINKIN'

OOC

Fuzzy Kitten

User Image
User Image
                                                                        xx Don't come across where the unwanted are
                                                                        x For the people there seep through you
                                                                        xx and use you ⊱⊱ like a toy ⊱⊱ that was forgotten

use you like a toy xx use you like a toy
                                                                                        use you like a toy xx use you like a toy

I'd come across you, and see your face
                                                                        xxx Its empty and seems || to be crying out
                                                                        xx Which means you made the mistake
                                                                        x《✄ That I told you about

xx Tsuki had been dreaming for the past few hours. She didn't she'd fall asleep so quickly right after she grabbed a book and opened. The book laid on top of her face as she sat under a tree. She rolled to her side where the book slammed on the ground and had awoken her from he slumber. She got up quickly and made a panicky face. As she looked to her surprise, there was nothing to worry about. She shook her head and picked up the book. She had been spending the past few days studying and such. Her mind was all over the place, but the nap did just the trick to get her re-focused and organized. She propped herself up and walked off to some random place. She just let her feet and her mind take her around town.

xx She hadn't been around town. She was always cooped up in her little house or library. Whatever you want to call it. She felt kinda pale. Almost like a vampire-ish pale color. It was a good thing she was outside now and roaming around freely. But she felt awkward because for some odd reason, she was mumbling to herself about weird stuff. She put her book under her arm and put her hands on her cheeks and she shook her face. That should do it for a while. she thought to herself, knowing her mumbling would come back sometime.

xx Not knowing where she was, she looked up to find herself standing infront a cafe. She checked her pockets, she had about $22 in her pocket. She sighed. She didn't want to waste money, but she could her hear stomach calling out to her saying "GO EAT!". She had no choice but to go in for her stomach's sake. She walked in and set herself down on a table. She picked up the menu and searched through what to eat or drink. As soon as she looked at the first thing on the menu she began to mumble to herself again and this time she didn't even know it.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Again her ears were touched. This time she felt her knees buckle beneath her. Lizzy heard the girl introduce herself, but all she could focus on was the feel of fingers upon her rabbit hears. "Mmkay," She said softly as she started to lean into the touch, involuntarily. But then she noticed what she was doing and snapped back into reality. A bright blush crossing over her face as she stared at the girl again. "Ha...Have a nice day," she said softly as she grabbed a hold of the counter again to keep herself up.

As her eyes stayed on the one female she heard a thump after her manager yelled. Lizzy's ears perked straight up and she leaned over the counter. What she saw was, something words couldn't describe. It was a beautiful sight, but at the same time, she felt bad for the girl falling like she did. "A-Are you okay?" She asked the fairy like girl, her face going bright red when she realized that she was staring.

But then someone else came into the cafe. Things were starting to get busy so early in the morning. She was going to be so dead by the time she got off she wouldn't be able to swim. The thought caused a small frown to cross over her lips, but quickly she wiped it off when she heard her manager yell again. It was as if the old woman never lost her voice, or never got tired of yelling. "I'll be with you in a minute," Lizzy said softly to the new customer who sat down.

Then her eyes were focused on the fairy-like girl again. "So...What can I get you?" It wasn't really the fact that things were so busy, it was the fact of all the pretty ladies that seemed to be popping up so suddenly. If this kept up, Lizzy wouldn't be able to speak straight to anyone.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Tongue-tied
Who are you? Kat, a Fairy? Another girl.
These thoughts don't seem right. They are all so pretty!
Out Of Candy:

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces