• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

I know what you want, You know what I need. Show me what I came for.

Walking over to the other girl, Lizzy smiled at her. "Sorry for that," she said softly as she kept her eyes down on the notepad in her hands. "So what can I get for you today?" If people refrained from touching her ears. Things would have been a little bit easier. Maybe she should invest in a hat. That was a great idea! After she got done working she would go and try to find a hat to wear. Something that would cover up her ears.

All the while she thought about it, she was waiting for the girl to give her what she wanted. Lizzy made sure not to let her eyes wander, as long as she could keep her eyes down, she would be able to keep herself steady and stay on task. But it was so hard! All of these girls were so pretty. It was almost as if they were just asking for her to look at them. Just them sitting there as if there was nothing wrong was enough to make Lizzy's heart beat hard in her chest. 'This day needs to hurry up and be over. I need to get out of here. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. Then again, the old lady is gonna get mad at me if i keep loosing track of what I'm doing.' Internally she was starting to worry about everything. It was normal but at the same time, once she started to worry, there was no stopping it.

Yet again someone else came in. This time it was a woman in a police uniform. Her body went rigid for a moment and she glanced over at the woman. 'Was my conduct that bad? I didn't mean it whatever I did.' Oh great now she was starting to worry about every little thing instead of the things on hand. She felt her face turn red again when she realized that she was staring again. 'Damn my eyes,' she growled to herself within her head. When was she going to learn to keep her eyes on what was in front of her? Instead of letting them wander to every pretty girl that came through the door.

For a moment she paused, she hadn't heard the old woman in the back yell again. Oh wait, there it was. The booming old crackly voice, came echoing across the room to her ears causing her to cringe. "I know, I know," she grumbled. "I only have two hands." Again she was said to herself beneath her breath. It wasn't like her to complain, but they were already so busy, and there was only one of her.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Worrisome
Who are you? Wendy, An elf girl, another girl, A cop?
These thoughts don't seem right. Please hurry up and be over already.
Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Smoker

▇▇User Image

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
                      "I should be the Hulk by now.."

"Just a Diet coke and a grilled cheese would be lovely!" Chelly smiled. She looked at the waitress and pondered why she wasn't making eye contact. She directed her eyes to the door, noting a red haired cop. She laughed lightly thinking about the situation, how she was in a room full of women, and that they all sat alone. But Michelle wasn't one to take advantage of people like that, so she kept to her self as the waitress recieved her food.

She looked over at the red haired cop again, actually looking this time. She was pretty, And her uniform fit well. The waitress wasn't bad looking either, same goes for the witch. She realized why the bunny girl had been so.. out of it. She was in a room full of pretty women, and she probably wasn't to good at keeping herself composed. Chelly tryed to make eye contact with the scarlet woman, but so far, it wasn't working.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Where am I? Sweets Cafe ▇▇▇ Who am I with? Lizzy, Wednesday, Contrence✿ ▇▇▇ Out Of Cats

▇▇▇▇

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

She scribbled down the order and went back behind the counter, preparing a few things that were already at the front. Then went into the back to see the old woman already hard at work cooking away. Getting ready for the rest of the day. When Lizzy made eye contact with the old woman she felt fear slide down her spine. There was nothing more scary than that old woman and her dark scowl. It was as if her second job was to scare Lizzy all the time.

"Here are the or--" Just as she was about to hand the two slips of paper over, the woman was shoving two plate at her. Of course the old woman could hear the girls without Lizzy having to tell her. This was the woman who took her in when she didn't have a place to go. She gave her a job, even though she was clumsy and forgettful. Almost like a mother in a way. "H-Heh, Thanks," Taking the two orders she walked out back into the sitting area.

First, she took Wendy her order, and then brought the other order to the elf girl. Finally she made her way towards the cop. Smiling softly as she felt her ears perk up again. "So, anything I can get you Officer?" Her words were soft and barely audible. Then again, she was looking down at her shoes. Yeah it was really unprofessional to do such a thing, but the cop was so pretty. She couldn't let her eyes wander.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Better
These thoughts don't seem right. I hope things get better.
Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Dangerous Genius

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I don't date
I simply take

{Chef} Contrence Laura Ecstasy

Contrence smiled as the rabbit girl came to her, ready to take her order. She noticed how the petite gal stared down at her shoes. Chef forward her eyebrows hoping she didn't do anything to scare the waitress. Contrence shrugged her shoulders; maybe she's shy?

She toke a deep breath before answering the waitress. She could tell what's on the menu without evening looking at her. Vamp senses come in handed at time. "Well my dear girl, I would love to have exactly three sugar cookies and two chocolate chip cookies. A coffee with whip creams and caramel. Then one coffee cake please." Chef smiled broadly letting out a small giggle, "Please forgive me if that seems to much. I have such a sweet tooth."

Contrence couldn't help but, notice how adorable the waitress look. Shes like an actual bunny! Chef squealed inside her mind but, made sure to keep a serious face. Didn't work because amusement is just to clear in her eyes. But her attention on the bunny lady was short lived as she felt other eyes on her. Hope didn't make anyone uneasy.

I'm sorry...
"I love you," is not in my vocabulary
Yet anyways.

{Thinking} Cookies! {Feeling} {Wearing} Picture but with longer pants, and high heel boots {With} People {Where} Sweets Cafe

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
User Image

|||✖✖✖Andalib Efah✖✖✖|||

hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhFeeling?..Alone, but surviving..
hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhLocated:...Outside in front of Hotel/motel Complex.....
hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWearing:.. I can dig it..
hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhSong:. Houdini by Foster The People ......
hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWith:....No One....

" A mixture is a breed. A breed a mixture. One not found..one yet destroyed by...love?..So is it I was made this way... a mixture..yet a pure? Someone lied to me....."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.Andalib looked out the window of her apartment her stony red eyes taking in the sunlight and the pain she seemed to lug with her. She sighed as she walked over to the shower the towel wrapped around her tight, standing in the tan bathroom with flickering lights. She turned towards the tub and turned the noze. She quickly dropped her towel and jumped in. She didn't know how long hot water would run. Andalib shivered slightly as she washed herself and hopped out quickly getting dressed. What will today bring? She thought icly as she putt the stockings on then the jean shorts that hugged her waist. Then looking down she kept dressing. Placing a black beanie on her head. She looked in the mirror. Todays..just anther..day. She said slowly yet harshly and softly. She smiled a crooked smile then stepped outside standing there in front of the building. ..........

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"..Got shackles on, my words are tied.."

ooc;

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Lizzy smiled and took down the female cop's order. "Okay, I'll be sure to get that for you right away," So it was all good if she could just keep her eyes down. Not make any eye contact with anyone.

Taking the slip of paper, she went and gathered the woman's order. It didn't take very long before she was standing before the woman again. "Here is your order," she said softly as she held out the items to her.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Better
These thoughts don't seem right. No eye contact
Out Of Candy: I'm sorry its so short. I'm just...dealing with a mental breakdown and suicidal thoughts atm. I'm sorry ;_;

ೋღ❤ღೋ
        User Image
_________███████████████████████████████████████________
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

______________________User Image

————————♡ ♡*just because you're right
————————]♡ ♡*just because you're rightdoesn't mean i'm wrong
————
———————————————— Stanzin Dolma Shan

ooo A young woman sat high in a tree, legs kicking back and forth as she watched everything unfold in the cute little cafe. Her tail flicked back and forth as the waitress's ears were teased and an overwhelming amount of customers -for the waitress- piled into the colorfully decorated shop. It was unfortunate, really, that someone with such an affliction as the bunny were to be put in such a situation. Z knew ever since that day she ran into the bashfull girl on the streets that time that she'd have a difficult time in this city. Every once and a while the Uncia would come to this tree when she was bored and just watch.

oooCreepy? Maybe, but she just didn't care. Finally, when the chief of police entered the establishment Z made up her mind. It was about time to bring a bit of fortune to the girl. She started to fall backwards from the branch, using the momentum to catch the limb within the crook of her bent legs to swing her body forward. Quickly releasing the branch the woman did a back flip before landing quietly on the ground below. Within another smooth motion Z snatched up her leather bag and pulled out a white face mask, slipping it on to conceal her features before marching straight for the cafe. She stepped into the cute shop, taking in the familier scents, colors, and atmosphere. It was just so... refreshing! Not wanting to stress the little bunny more than neccesary Z went over to the glass case that showed off the sweets and pretended to look them over.

𝕠𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝕠𝓷 𝕔𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴?!ooHi everyone! (: also, Stanzin's outfit

Friendly Kitten

User Image
User Image
                                                                        xx Don't come across where the unwanted are
                                                                        x For the people there seep through you
                                                                        xx and use you ⊱⊱ like a toy ⊱⊱ that was forgotten

use you like a toy xx use you like a toy
                                                                                        use you like a toy xx use you like a toy

I'd come across you, and see your face
                                                                        xxx Its empty and seems || to be crying out
                                                                        xx Which means you made the mistake
                                                                        x《✄ That I told you about

xx Tsuki could her the girl stuttering and saw the very deep red blush come onto her face. When she sat back down the girl quickly ran back to the counter. She sighed and looked at her watch on her wrist. "Should get back soon. Library needs to open soon." she said and put her wrist down on her lap. She then took out her phone and checked if she had any messages, missed calls, or voice mails. None. She placed her phone on the table and waited a bit. She looked around the cafe once again as she waited for her food. Today, she didn't know what was wrong with her, but this mood would pass soon enough, as always.

xx She waited as the girl set the food on the table. She placed her $20 bill on the table and placed a note next to it saying 'Keep the extra amount as a tip.' she wrote and placed her book and cell phone in her hand bag. She then carried her food in her hands. Holding the muffin and salad in one hand and the other her ice tea and her hand bang on her shoulder, she stood up awkwardly and noticed that there where more people in the cafe. She then made her way to the door a little awkwardly still. She then opened the door and walked out. Soon as she got out she felt much better about herself since she didn't have to feel so awkward about things anymore. Now she began to start her walk to the library.

xx As she walked to the library door, she then began to take out her keys to the door. It felt like forever since she hadn't touched the doors, which was a total lie, she had touched the doors last night when she locked up the library. Once she had opened the doors, she turned on the lights and checked how much time she had left to get everything going. 30 minutes. She first set her food in the kitchen so she could get it out later. She then turned on all the computers to the point where you had to swipe in your card to use the computers. After that, she placed all the books that where turned in late onto the bookcases where they belonged. After all that business was done, she checked how much time she had left. 5 minutes. She went to the kitchen to get her salad, chocolate chip, and ice tea and sat over the counter where the checkout was. She then opened up the doors for people to come in whenever and sat back down to eat her food and sipped through the straw of her ice tea. Mmm~ so good.

ω ι т н)ノ A lot of people!
ℓ σ c α т ι σ и)ノ at a cafe; walking to the library to start working~
м σ σ ם)ノ going crazy still; a little awkward
т н σ υ ɢ н т s)ノ time to leave and goto work~!

σ σ c)ノ @pixy muffin; hope you are okay! please feel better soon and don't think about suicidal thoughts! I think those thoughts make everything worse. :c
ஆ±‡±÷•* Leerking in the shadows they dance as the puppetmaster pulls the strings*•÷±‡±ஆ

╔═════════════════╗
ʏκα ɪϲσʟαɪ
╚═════════════════╝

With: No one
Feeling: Sleepy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The alarm on her nightstand was beeping as it flashed the time. Myka was not a morning person whatsoever. She rolled over and peeked at the alarm as it flashed numbers in neon red numbers. She let out a loud groan and flipped back over, pulling the covers over her head. She was still half asleep and confused of why the sound was still blaring. She then realized that she had to turn off the alarm. So she turned back over once more and slammed her hand on the the electronic device. A spark traveled down her hand and ended up frying her clock. "Dammit...that's the third one this month..." When Myka got irritated, she had a tendency to let out a small spark of electricity from her body.

After about an hour of just lying in bed Myka finally got up and showed. She pulled on her usual dress code for work: a black, collared, button-down, cotton shirt and loose fitting jeans that hung on her hips. She slipped on her ankle high boots which she would just end up taking off later in the night at work. She grabbed her phone and slipped it into her back pocket as she headed downstairs. Her boss/land lady had been out all day and wouldn't be back until late so Myka was co-manager with the boss's best friend.

It was still early in the day so the pub was fairly empty. Myka slipped her way behind the bar and washed her hands. There were a few dishes that she knew were from her boss. "We're gonna run out of drinks if she keeps coming in late..." she murmured to herself. Rolling up her sleeves, she took her time to clean up before more people started crowding in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ஆ±‡±÷•*Drown your sorrows and let her weave the static threads into your soul*•÷±‡±ஆ

Smoker

▇▇User Image

Michelle munched happily away at the sandwhich, taking glances at everyone in the restaurant. How strange that there were no men! She guessed that was for the better, guys weren't exactly her thing. But really.. an entire city full of women! A smile spread acrost her face as she watched the cat girl stared into the window. How silly! she thought. She downed the rest of her drink, set the money on the table and thanked the waitress for her service. She walked outside, noting the girl. wonder if I just.. "Hi~"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Where am I? Sweets Cafe ▇▇▇ Who am I with? Stanzin✿ ▇▇▇ Out Of Cats

▇▇▇▇
        User Image
_________███████████████████████████████████████________
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

______________________User Image

————————♡ ♡*just because you're right
————————]♡ ♡*just because you're rightdoesn't mean i'm wrong
————
———————————————— Stanzin Dolma Shan

ooo Tic tok, tic tok~ She was sure her good fortune would rub off on this girl soon, but she was never very good at guessing just when. Tail flicking back and forth behind her, the woman licked her lips at all of the yummy foods inside thinking about actually ordering something.... though the mask would make it hard to eat.... Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of footsteps, and Stanzin had to tare her eyes away from the window to see who was approaching. It was an elf with light pink hair and an air of innocents about her. As the stranger spoke to her, Z's head cocked slightly to the side and she took a small step away from the window to face this person.

ooo"Hello there,"

𝕠𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝕠𝓷 𝕔𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴?!oo@chibi :: she went inside, but I'll say she stayed out so we can interact ^^ p.s. I freaking love homestuck c:
                                            Stanzin's outfit

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Handing the cop her goods, Lizzy sighed heavily. So much had picked up so quickly that she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to keep up with everything. Until she saw someone familiar outside the cafe window. A small smile appeared upon her lips as her bunny ears perked up. 'Where have I seen her before? I think I remember her name...I think...Oh where is that name.' As she tried to remember the girl's name, she walked over till she was behind the counter. Leaning against it with her chin in her palm and her elbow on the counter top.

Now she could look without having to worry about getting so tongue-tied. Because she didn't have to say anything. But it didn't stop her from ranting on and on in her head as to how pretty each and every one of the girls were. It was like, she was in heaven.

The beginning of the day didn't start out all that well. But now things were getting so much better. She couldn't help herself when she smiled to herself and giggled. 'Aww they are all so pretty. I wish I could know all of their names,' she thought to herself. However, then she thought about what it would be like if she tried talking to them off the job. It would have probably been almost impossible for her to do such a thing. So she stuck with just looking at them all.

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out another sucker that she had saved for just a moment like this. She pulled the wrapper off and popped it in her mouth. Loving the sweet taste of strawberry that soared through her mouth. Heaven had just gotten better for her.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Amazing.
Who are you? Wendy, An elf girl, another girl, A cop?, Whats her name.
These thoughts don't seem right. I think I died and went to heaven.
Out Of Candy:

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Questionable Lunatic

ღ Love is a simple thing...ღ
ღ...found by the most complicated of peopleღ

User Image
☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
Tori awoke sharply, falling out of her bed. Just as she did, her alarm began going off, and she groaned angrilly, reaching under the nightstand and unplugging the clock as she rubbed her arm that she had just landed on. 'What a way to wake up...' she thought to herself as she got showered and dressed for the day. Her eyes were still noticeably tired as she dragged out of her apartment and to her landlord's apartment. "Any errands today?" She asked hopefully. She said nothing, only shook her head and shut the door. 'I hate when she does that.' She thought with a sigh as she headed outside.

As she walked through a part of town she didn't usually go to, Tori spotted a small sweets shop and decided to head inside. 'This must be a popular place...' She thought as she saw how many people were inside. Walking up to the counter, she smiled at the rabbit girl behind the counter as she decided what she wanted. "Morning." She said, sounding happier about the morning than she truly was.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Location: Cafe With: A lot of people Feeling: Tired and relatively shy Thoughts: Why haven't I seen this place before?

OutOfCupcakes:

Learned Nerd

Why do you smile
Like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies
'Cause you have sworn to keep it.

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat was....surprised by Eva's flirty tone but more so by the offer of taking her out though one would never know other than the slight widening of her eyes that the other girl had thrown Kat off. She tilted her head sideways appearing to mull over her response as she locked eyes with Eva before slowly giving her reply.
"You want to take me out? Why?" There was no masking the note of confusion in her voice when she asked the questions, her brow furrowed slightly as she tried to summon up the dozen or so reasons Eva may be asking her out. Did the girl like her? Impossible! They had known each other less than 20 minutes and not to mention they hadn't exactly started out on the right foot either. So why would the girl wish to take her out? To humiliate her some how?
Kat didn't know and her head was starting to hurt from over thinking, gingerly she rubbed at her temples and plopped weightlessly down onto the stool behind the counter. This was all just too weird and though Kat had no objections to going out with a woman, hell she preferred women to begin with, she still found it odd that someone would take an interest in her.

Do you know where I am// Boutique
Do you know how I feel// Surprised//Flattered//Intrigued
Do you know who I'm with// Eva

Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.

Smoker

▇▇User Image

Chelly perked up a bit seeing that the cat responded to her. She smiled back sweetly. "I'm new in this town.. Do you know where a grocery store is? Or somewhere I can buy food?" She asked, laughing at how awkward her voice probably sounded. She didn't interact with people much before. So this whole "Meeting people" thing wasn't going over entirely smoothly.

Michelle glanced around the town hoping she wasn't being to casual about this, although she guessed that might be what she was looking for. Changing the song on her iPod. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and awaited a response.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Sweets Cafe ▇▇▇ Stanzin ▇▇▇ Ahhhh sorry >< I didn't quite read that correctly I guess xD Also, I'm probably one of the biggest homestucks you'll ever meet lol

▇▇▇▇

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games