Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching at Vi get into the iPod again, he couldn't help be as amazed as he was when he saw her come out. "Maybe I should of just crawled in or something." she said rubbing her back, she definitely wasn't used to getting in and out of an iPod. Answering at Kyle's question about reading, she just made him be even more confused. "I remember? I can't explain it. Oh well. Maybe while I was looking over the titles, I was interested in them." She answered, trying not to talk much about the topic. "I see..." He said with a blank stare at the iPod. Maybe she was as confused as him, maybe she didn't really know how she got there, how she was able to do that, or what she was. Nevertheless, she seemed more human by the minute. Now that she was back in the iPod, Kyle felt kind of relieved, he couldn't leave her alone, well, he could, but he didn't want to, it could be dangerous if Al saw her, plus, she seemed the type that gets bored easily, so maybe taking her to see some of the giant real world could be fun for her. Then, she suggest something important, he should upload some music, that way it wouldn't seem he was talking to himself when he talked to her, plus, that's what the iPod was for wasn't it? Then, she tried explaining something she didn't have to explain, what she suggested had sense, it was a good idea, there was nothing else to explain. "Relax... you're probably right... let's upload something." Without unplugging the cable, he transferred his whole music folder to the iPod, after making the necessary iTunes process. Then, he unplugged the iPod, plugged his headphones an left the room. Kyle's favorite music gender was British Rock, he also liked pop and J and K music, he also had some Metal and Techno music in there, but just a little. "Do you think you can order all of that music by artists please? I would like that..." He asked before going out of the apartment, it wasn't that important for him, but he liked to have his music all ordered in his iPod, plus, that way she could get used to the iPod's insides.

"Wait a minute..." He said as he putted a song to play, he lowed the volume, so he could hear Vi speak. "Anyway, what do you plan to do while we're out? I could go into sleep mode or something." She suggest, it wasn't a problem for Kyle, he could chat with Vi and still go to the soccer practice, the bus was almost empty at that time of day anyways. "Well... if you want to... but we can chat too, that's okay with me, that way you won't get bored as you order those songs." He said, getting out of the building and closing the door. He had to take a bus to Yorkshire's Park, the trip would take like 5 - 10 minutes, without traffic.

"So . . . What kind of music do you like?" He asked whispering, already sitting in the back seats in a red bus. What? if she had a favorite kind of books maybe she had a favorite kind of music too, she seemed like any girl, just really tiny, and that could fly, and fit in an iPod... Okay, she wasn't a regular girl, but she had likes like one. Still, as Kyle wasn't that good at chatting, he was waiting for her to ask something, she probably was very impressed seeing how huge the city was, even if she was seeing it from the iPod's screen. It was weird for Kyle, just an hour ago, he was going to the store to buy a new iPod, and now she was talking to that iPod in the back of a city bus, without knowing why there was a living girl in it, and why in that exact same iPod he bought. His sister Rebeca used to say that things usually happened to those who weren't prepared for them, maybe it was true, because he really wasn't prepared for something like that, but again, who would be? this made another question popped up: did he have to take care of her? Maybe she was hungry, or she had to go to the bathroom? There was only a way to know that: "Vi... Do you feel... hungry?" He said, feeling kind of stupid for that question. "What? I don't know if you eat or something!" He said, getting a little blushed again and turning his look to the bus window.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: Yorkshire's Bus #113.
☒ Company:
Vi.

☒ Thinking:
"Do I have to take care of her!?"

☒ Chapter:
"Chapter 1: "A life about to change!"

☒ Now Playing:
Without me - British Beef

☒ OOC:
I thought it would be fun to get some fresh air : D ~

Newbie Noob

O r i o n xG ɑ g e xL u p e i r r exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ

Y o u ' r e xg o n e xg o n e xg o n e xa w a y x,

I xw a t c h e d xy o u xd i s a p p e a r

A l l xt h a t ' s xl e f t xi s xa xg h o s t xo f xy o u .

User Image

He watched her relax once the worry of her being returned was eliminated. It was all so odd, well obviously. There was a tiny girl who just hopped out of his iPod, and now she was just sitting on his lap casually. As he looked at her, he couldn't help but wonder where she came from exactly. She acted so...human. Orion figured she wasn't part of the usually Apple product, so what was she then? His face twisted into a serious expression as he thought. For some reason, he felt it wasn't something good. His gut was just telling him so. Not only that, but there was also the lingering thought of where this all seemed a little familiar. Yet he couldn't place his finger on it. He snapped himself out of it once she looked up at him, and told him she didn't need to eat human food, then inquired about the pizza bagels. The rose-haired male masked his expression and answered her. "Because they're bad for you, and I'm pretty sure they make you hallucinate. Well, I guess it doesn't matter since you don't eat human food."

Orion reached for his phone as Willow flew about, looking at the apartment a bit. Well this was her new home, so she might as well get use to the place. He turned on the device, only to see about a million messages and missed calls from Hannah. Orion didn't bother to read any of them, so he just trashed them. It was over between them, and he wasn't the kind of guy to be interested in staying friends. Once they were done, they were done. The thought caused him to look at Willow as she flew around. Maybe this was a good thing. The girl was obviously different, and he wasn't particularly attracted to her. Sure she was adorable looking, but that was it. 'I guess this is what a friend would be.' He thought mildly, realizing he honestly didn't have a good friends. Orion tossed the phone on the desk as she questioned him about what he said earlier. He stood up and cracked his back causing him to feel much more relaxed. "I'm positive. It's usually the last thing they shout at me." He replied as she sat on his shoulder. Willow was so light, he barely felt her there. Orion walked out of his room and headed for the kitchen, planning to get something to drink.

"Awesome. I'll have you load my playlist then. I have a gig later tonight, so I'll need to rehear-" He was suddenly cut off by loud banging at the door.
      "Orion you ******** jerk open the door! You think you can just get away with stealing my s**t. Open the door!!"
      The male cursed under his breath at the shrill sound of her voice. "What the hell does she want now." He growled walking out of the kitchen. Suddenly, he realized that Willow was on his shoulder. Orion cocked his head slightly to look at her, then looked around the room. "Oh no. You need to hide short stuff." He walked over towards the book shelf, which was cluttered with CD's and notebooks filled with music and lyrics. The male plucked the girl gently off his shoulder and placed her there. "Hide here, and do not let her see you. She's ******** nuts, and will most likely throw a tantrum." He said firmly to her.

Orion quickly looked behind him when he heard the door click. The male spun around walked towards the door. [********. I forgot she had my spare."
      Before he could stop the door from opening, it flew open. Revealing a very angry green-eyed blonde.
      "You son of a b***h! You think you can just steal from me, like I won't ******** notice."
      "What the hell are you talking about?"
      "My locket you a*****e! I know I left my locket here, and it wasn't in the box you just left at the lobby. Oh and by the way, really ******** nice of you. Don't even have enough balls to give it to me in person."
      Hannah began to storm around the apartment, looking for her locket.
      "I wasn't planning on stealing anything. I didn't even know you had a ******** locket." He said in an irritated tone, scanning the living room for it.
      "Didn't even know? How can you not know? The blonde stormed back into the living room, her face was flushed and her eyes were red, they glittered a bit, then tears ran down her cheeks.

"You gave me that locket for my birthday! Do you have any idea how precious it is to me? How much I cherish it!?" Hannah sobbed.
      "That doesn't matter. If it's something I gave you, then you're better off without it. It's over between us, so there's no point in even keeping it." He replied coldly, turning away from her. There was one thing he couldn't stand, one thing he could bare to look at because he was a ******** coward. And that was a girl's crying face.
      "You need to go. I'm busy."
      "Like hell I'm ******** leaving. I'm not going anywhere until I get it back."She screamed, then turned away from him as she began throwing couch cushions everywhere, looking frantically for the necklace.

User Imagexxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

Newbie Noob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tab tab tab tab tab tab Cyrian xA。 xS erenad e

» wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
tab Who is this girl?

» whoxi'm xwith 。。。
tab An iGirl of sorts.

» wherexxam 。。。
tab My apartment; in my room.

» wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
tab Irritated and curious.

» myxiG IRL 。。。
tab Ruru
User Image
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

As he took a deep breath, he managed to relax his muscles. his arm began to relax, and was no longer tightened up. 'What the hell was that?' Out of nowhere the thing just sent a shock up his body. Was it defective? Probably, it had to be. "Great. I'll need to return it." He said as he shook his wrist, loosening it up more. As if there weren't enough surprises already, the iPod began to talk. Well no, scratch that, the girl inside was talking. Cyrian narrowed his gaze as he listened, not even bothering on flipping the thing over. It was broken anyway, and if it wasn't, he was going to have to complain to the company about that shock. He only hoped his mother hand placed the receipt of the item in the box somewhere so he could return it. He was about to walk away when the device suddenly stopped talking.

Cyr looked at it, about to flip it right side up, when the voice coming from the object sounded more human. It no longer sounded like a programmed message, but a human one. It sounded almost, a bit frantic. It then began to wobble and shake, as if something was trying to make it's way out. "Ah god. I must be going crazy." Once it began to shout for some help, he reached over and turned the device over. And as he did so, the iGirl inside just plopped right out of it. Right there, sitting on his desk, was a tiny little human-like girl in blue. Her eyes were big and bright, full of child-like innocence. His eyes widened slightly as he averted his gaze from her to look at the iPod in his hand. 'She is suppose to be in here, and yet she isn't.' He thought deeply, his brain trying to figure this whole thing out. This was impossible, how was this even happening right now. She is computer, her form couldn't possibly withstand this reality. Cyr dropped in his chair, and looked at the tiny human in front of him. He put down the iPod and leaned in closer to take a better look at her.

"It looks so real, but maybe it's just an image." He murmured to himself, though it was still audible. Unable to hold back, he nudged her tummy gently with his index finger. She was real, she had mass and weight to her and everything. Cyrian leaned back into his chair and placed a hand on his chin. "What are you? Is this part of your program?" He asked in a demanding tone. Removing his hand from his chin and motioned the iPod next to her. "And what was that shock all about? Is that also part of the program." He was probably attacking her with questions, but he didn't care. He was irritated by the unpleasant shock he received.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊹⊱⋛⋋Kiruki Yuuki Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
xxxiGIRL: Ruruxxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....
Age; Eighteen XXX Wearing; What I'm Wearing When Full-Mode XXX Feeling; Nervous and Uneasy XXX Where Am I; Outside of the ipod XXX Mode; Mini-Mode XXX Owner; Cyrian

User ImageXXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
XXXXXX
~Battery Usage~
████████████████████████████████ ██

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ruru, soon found herself being picked up as she finally to see images or so through the screen from her side. She happen to notice that the hard like feeling she felt was wood like. But when the ipod had been picked up and flipped up a little quick it made Ruru plop out off the ipod screen as she had landed on her bum to the top of the desk. She squealed in shock as it had happened. She slowly try to sit up on the desk with her eyes closed tight moaning.
                                                          "ehhh..Th-That hurt..." she said softly to herslf.
                                                          She rubbed her bottom for a few moments until the feeling had finally gone. Of course it did not take too long for the pain to go away.

She slowly opened her eyes looking around at her surrounding when she noticed herself in no longer of being inside her ipod. Her eyes had widen with admire as to how amazing the place looks since after all this is sure is different to what she would see when she's inside of her ipod home as all you can see is an endless white. Where ever you go white is every where and nothing is around but an empty area which is a lonely place it would be if you were to be in her place. Ruru got onto her knees as she continued looking at the surrounds of these huge place.

Then she saw something in front of her as it was blocking her way. She slowly lifted up her head until it can no longer go any further up. When she had looked up she noticed someone big and tall that is standing over her, looking as a giant. Ruru blinked her eyes few times until she then watched this person slowly fall to his chair. She blinked a couple of times again when she saw him sit on his chair and stares at him when she sees that expression on his face of shocked and confusion. Of course he was not the only one. Sure that Ruru found herself in a place that looks so amazing but to be surprised and learn that shes able to go out of her ipod. She wondered to herself if it was some what normal for her system.

Ruru stared continually at the confused boy when it suddenly started to get awkward as she had showed a light blush across her face when the male had moved forward as to take a little closer at her. She wondered if there is something on her face as she started to get worried an nervous.
                                                          "W-What is it? D-Do I have something o-on my face!?" she asked him in a nervous voice.
                                                          She placed her hands against her face as she hid her face in her lap not wanting to see to what ever it was that he was staring at her for.
                                                          But then it wasn't what she thought to why he was looking at her closely as because of what she had just heard from what the male had said. She slowly lifted up her head looking up at him when she saw him slowly lean back on the seat. She stared at him in confusion as to what he had said to what he was saying to himself.

But then when she was about to say something widen her eyes a little when she saw the male's finger coming closer and closer towards him until she felt a light nudge to her small stomach which it had made her blush and giggled in a happy expression she shows on her face. She covered her tummy as soon as the male had withdraw his finger back. She still had a smile on her face and a small shades of pink along her cheeks. She stares at him then gave him a smile. But the smile did not really last long when suddenly she was being attacked with so many questions that this male has for her to answer it all to him.

Ruru started feeling uncomfortable so the smile slowly faded as these many questions are giving pressure down on her as it is felt from the tone of voice that he use when he asks those questions. Ruru got to her knees as she hurried crawling to the ipod, lifting it up to it's side and hid behind the ipod as she some what felt safe behind the ipod. She slowly pop her head out from behind the ipod as she looked at the male in the distance from where she is by behind the ipod. She stares at the male as she was still feeling uneasy to the fact that so many questions was being thrown at her and not to mention the demanding voice he had used that made her feel like she's being pressured. Slowly as her eyes started to build up in her eyes which Ruru does not notice she's having water in her eyes.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

██ ████████████████████████████████

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
                                                          You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                          XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                          XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                          XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                          XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then you are part of my 'Heart'

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
When you see what I have done?
Will you still kiss me the same
When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
MY
M Y
Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
I feel it flowing from your lips
When you taste my victim's blood
My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageMeine slightly raised an eyebrow at her tiny, retreating form into the kitchen, not sure if her squeak had an actual meaning or not. He shrugged away the thought and let himself slouch. Letting her explore on her own was good, as it let her know that he trusted her ─ not like there was much she could do anyway. His hand pulled his phone out of his pants' pocket and his eyes automatically glanced at the time. He frowned. One already?

His body immediately jerked ─ an uncontrollable, automatic response that was a result of his childhood ─ when he heard abrupt slams coming from the kitchen. Straightening up and going rigid, he frowned. His senses became heightened as adrenaline began to course through his veins. What the hell is going on in there? Had someone somehow gotten in and didn't know he was home? One little ─ questionable ─ hologram couldn't do all that. He pushed himself to his feet, returned his phone to his pocket, and headed for the doorway ─ only to abruptly halt about halfway when a white haired female stuck her head in, addressed him with a question about his hunger, and then crossed the room to open a window and stick her head out.

What. The. ********] Meine's terriorial instincts tried to kick in, reguardless of the size of the foreign form in the room. He hurried to stamp said instincts back and calm himself, which wasn't easy while there was adrenaline swimming through him ─ and he likedUser Image it. Instead, he balled his hands into fists and eyed her over, glad she wasn't facing him ─ he probably looked like he was ready to tear her apart. She seemed off, much too interested in the act of inhaling. It didn't make sense. Why would someone break in just to slam things in the kitchen and then pull open a window to breathe? Unless...

The worked up male glanced at the kitchen, quite unsure of how to go about this... situation. He would've thought this female was a hologram, too ─ a small prank Syl randomly wanted to try on him ─ except that she didn't seem like the type for such things and for the small, obvious fact that the young female occupying the room could open the window with ghosted ease of past experience. He deeply inhaled, careful to keep it silent, and slightly stepped forward to help rid his body of the adrenaline, unballing his fists and rolling his shoulders back. He was intimidating enough without growling in German, even if she could translate it. Hostility probably wouldn't go over well.

Finally feeling in complete control of himself again, he decided to break the silence as casually as possible, as though he wanted to know what the weather was like. He took on a curious expression and matched it with a curious tone. "Syl? What's going on?"

Ő.Ő.
              Don't be too worried about it. <3

Fatcat

GarryxChronosxFitzgerald
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x x' x' x 。。。
          tab tab ↘↘
          tab tab tab 。。。the xold xyou xthat xwas xyounger xthe n ?
          tab tab tab tab tab tab xfe e l xya'
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
          x x x 。。。
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab &
          。。。' x' x x x x x !

tab tab tab tab ⇣⇣ se e msxlik e xyou're xlosin'
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xwhat xyou xtold xyourself。。。

tab 。。。you xwould xNE VE R xGIVE xUP !

Soxcaughtxin xthe xℍ 𝕐 ℙ 𝔼xof xmaking xxlivin' 。。。
          。。。that xyou xforgot xto x𝕃 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 xyourxlife .
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↘↘
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WELL xGUESS xWHAT!?

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Garry shuddered involuntarily as the final bits of electricity left his body. The thing must have been broken, or a reject that somehow slithered it's way past inspection. Even though the device spazzed on him at first, it seemed to be working. The screen flickered and a loading screen appeared. Seconds later, an imaged was formed. The orange iGirl appeared, and she began to recite her greeting message, but then just cut off in the middle of it. Is this a glitch?...probably. He thought to himself. The blasted thing did shock him out of nowhere earlier, it was probably broken. Garry sighed and reached for the charger, planning to unplug the thing before it ******** up his computer. His movements came to a halt when the thing kept talking. Leaning back, he watched the girl squirm nervously. Wait...what? Programs couldn't do that, could they? Hell if he knew, he wasn't exactly a computer geek. He lifted a brow in amusement when she began to apologize. Her movements and replies were so, real. As if she was really talking to him.

"Wow. Good job, Apple." He said, impressed on how realistic the iGirl was acting. The tiny female suddenly plopped out of the iPod during her attempts to get away from the screen. Garry's eyes widened in surprise. Holy s**t! She just...jumped out. He yelled within his mind. He stared at her in utter shock as she fidgeted on top of the orange iPod. The purple-eyed male recovered from the shock quite quickly. He leaned in as she began to babble and apologize before plopping down on top of the device. Garry came in close, examining her entire form. His mouth cracked into a wide grin, as his eyes softened affectionately. "Christ, you are the the cutest thing I have ever seen. Holy crap, look at you. You're so tiny! And orange, and just so ******** adorable." He voiced in glee. Even though Garry gave off a rebellious vibe most of the time, he was a HUGE sucker for small and cute things. And this girl, she had it all. The smiling male reached out and gently grabbed both of her hands, wiggling them a bit. "You're like a little cheese-puff. A cute tiny cheese-puff with big adorable eyes." Garry released the poor girl's arms and laughed.

"I should've gotten one of these things ages ago." He stated as he reached for the manual. He scanned the text on what to do next, but there were no more instructions. In fact, she wasn't even suppose to be outside the iPod. Garry looked back at her with slight confusion over his face. Wait so, this wasn't suppose to happen? Meaning what exactly? Then what was she then? Then he remembered what the small girl stated earlier, something about being defective. Programs weren't suppose to think that, right? And there was nothing in the manual about this either. This all sounded way to complicated for his liking. Garry smiled down at her reassuringly. "Nah. I'm not going to give you away. You're really lucky your so cute or I would just be freaking out right about now." He said in response to her earlier question before he got all carried away. "I'm Garry. And you are? I know you mentioned your name earlier but I didn't hear it." He said as he leaned back into his seat. "Annnd, just what are you? I mean, you're like a little person. Literally." He asked, wondering if this made the iPod she was sitting on useless. Maybe the thing didn't work since the iGirl was outside of it. "Oh, and is the iPod still functional?"

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

User Image
                                        xxxxxʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ's ʜᴏᴍᴇ || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ (?) || ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴀsᴋ: sʏsᴛᴇᴍ sᴛᴀʀᴛ-ᴜᴘ

xxx[ G ] reat, now he was laughing at her. She knew it was not so much laughing at her as it was finding amusement with the situation, but at the same time it did not keep her from feeling any less like a weirdo. Her little cheeks flushed with embarrassment, her hands busying themselves with fussing with the bow in front of her chest. Hopefully he would just forget about it. That way she could continue on with what she was suppose to be doing instead of looking like she may be defective. Oh, she would never be able to live it down if she were to be returned! Instead he picked her up and continued on with what he was doing. After a little wobbling she decided to hold on to the side of the screen to keep herself stable.

As he moved Coco took a moment to look around the place beyond her screen. Aside from the half-naked man the place seemed to be very modest. Not too big, not too small and not too trashed or too tidy. It was simply comfortable. Then again she had never seen a place outside of her recently created 'home', so where she was pulling these comparisons from she was not sure of. Maybe it was miscellaneous data to allow for better understanding of the human owner? That did not feel quite right, but nevertheless Coco was not going to worry herself with that. If necessary she would just run a diagnostic scan on herself during some down time.

Hearing the man's voice again Coco looked from the room around her, which had currently held several other appliances. "About myself?" The miniature girl blinked a few times, her eyes looking towards the ceiling, then back to the man before her. "I am unit number 09 of the iGIRLS series of iPods produced by the Apple company. I am a complex A.I. program created to make an easier and more engaging interface for users." She gave a little smile and stepped away from the edge of the screen. "Is that what you requested? Is there anything else I can do for you?"

(( Bleh... Not happy with this post. DX ))

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        60%

User Image

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                          - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                          - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                          - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

Well, if he was positive, then she would just have to believe him. Although willow was shooting him a slightly skeptical look from his shoulder, clicking her tongue instead of saying anything. She believed him. Not. So far, she hadn't really been mistreated in any sort of way; other than that scary scowl he had put on before stomping off to the kitchen. To do whatever. Or maybe he went to get some food. Like pizza bagels. 'Oh.' He said they make you hallucinate, he probably thought she was something his mind had cooked up. Willow chuckled lightly, before taking a small lock of his hair into her hands and twisting it around. "You know, I am real." she told him lightly, her tone more teasing than anything. "Not a hallucination brought on by too many pizza bagels. I can assure you that." His hair was longer towards the nape of his neck, and was able to lie in her lap for easy braiding. "Shout back." she mused. "I bet they'll either try to shout louder or back off. Depends on the person I guess. Whether or not they're passive or aggressive." His movement didn't bother her in the least. But she did look up from his hair to see where they were going. Into the kitchen! Eh, it was bland. Why was she not surprised? There were a few things scattered about, papers, two cups, some plates, and the smell of food lingered like it should. If she was able to, Willow might have felt hungry. Maybe she could try and cook something later! That would be fun! "provided I don't burn the place down..." she muttered grimly and more to herself than him. She then resumed her previous commentary with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Anyways, what I'm saying is that it takes two to tango. If you're an heartless a*****e, than she must not be all sunshine and rainbows. Even asses have soft sides, and the right kind of people can bring it out. They have to do something just as wrong to just see a bad side of you. The blame shouldn't just fall on you." There, life advice from iGIRL. He could now cross that off his list of things he'd never expect to hear. She was of course making assumptions about his personality but she doubted her assumptions were far off the mark. Very few men had only bad sides, and those were the guys you ran from.

"Awesome. I'll have you load my playlist then. I have a gig later tonight, so I'll need to rehear-" Willow was in the middle of smoothing out his hair, having removed the braid when they were interrupted by loud banging. Startling her, and making her pull on his hair a bit. "Oh sorry!" she said quickly, patting the tugged on area as if it would help. "Orion you ******** jerk open the door! You think you can just get away with stealing my s**t. Open the door!!" Who in the world was that?! Willow turned around, getting her feet; using his ear as a brace. "Who's that?" she asked quietly, eying the door. "She sounds really angry..." Ugh, and she was loud too. Way too loud, and her voice was shrill; and she sounded bitchy. How lovely. Willow gave a hum of annoyance as he headed for the door, if she could; Willow would give her a piece of her mind! Artificial or not! She was just gearing herself up for it when Orion put the idea down without even realizing it. Or maybe he did, and that's why he stopped. "Oh no. You need to hide short stuff." Oh for the love of god! She wasn't that short! Willow was clearly pouting when he carefully plucked the her off his shoulder and hid her within the mess of papers, books, and CD's. "Hide here, and do not let her see you. She's ******** nuts, and will most likely throw a tantrum." "Well, if she see's me and throws a fit, she might faint. And that way she'll be quiet for a bit!" she called after him before pushing her way deeper into the mess. Not a moment later the door swung open, Willow heard it hit the wall. Then she heard lots of fighting, questioning; something about a locket. The clutter was muffling the words, allowing her to only catch snippets of the conversation. That simply wouldn't do! Slowly and carefully, she cleared out a small hole for her to listen out of. Yup, she was nosy. "You gave me that locket for my birthday! Do you have any idea how precious it is to me? How much I cherish it!?" Aw, that was sad. 'Oh, she's crying! Orion, do something!' Anything! "That doesn't matter. If it's something I gave you, then you're better off without it. It's over between us, so there's no point in even keeping it." Just not that! "Oh my god...., real tactful there Mr smooth." She muttered flatly. "Real tactful."

She could have told him telling her to leave wouldn't work, and now she could hear things getting tossed around the room. The squeaking of the couch springs as she pushed down to feel within the cracks of it. Cushions hit the floor with dull thumps. Okay, Willow really needed to see what was going on. She pushed further back in the shelf and peered out of the tiny hole she had made, looking for the source of the crying. She found it being a blonde woman, on her knees; searching every inch of the couch. Even the sewn top cushions. This was all for a locket? Willow then looked for her owner, finding him with his back turned towards her and Willow's mouth opened in disbelief then snapped shut. Oh, no. That was a no, no. Willow located a black sheet of paper, and carefully tore a decent size of it off; using the woman's rampage to drown out the sounds then crumpled it up and moved out towards the front of the bookcase, making sure to remain out of sight. She tossed the little paper ball with all her might, feeling slightly proud when it pegged him the in the hand instead of falling short of it's target. If he looked over, she was still hidden from Hannah but in his line of sight. Willow was making shooing motions, pointing at Hannah, then making crying motions and finally a patting gesture. Trying to tell him to comfort her. 'Ugh, this could be so much easier if I could just simply tell him.' she thought flatly, giving him another earnest look before retreating back into the mess. 'Do something Orion, don't make yourself out to be the a** she thinks you are!' It was his shot at redemption! "I know you have it!" She screamed, her footsteps heading Willows way. The AI shrank back as Hannah stopped in front of the bookshelf where she was hidden. The sound of movement, and the reckless clattering of falling CD's alarmed her. 'Oh no! Panicking, panicking! Okay Willow, calm down. Follow your instincts!' She moved to the left taking cover under a lyric sheet, which got promptly picked up. 'Instincts bad!' Despite her remark earlier, she didn't want to be found. That would cause all sorts of problems! The paper Willow was clinging to remained in Hannah's hand as she turned to Orion, shaking the paper wildly at him. Failing to notice the little figure holding on for dear life on the other side. Willow shot Orion a look that was a clearly fearful. Her eyes flicking to the ground that was far below her. Unlike before, she could not hover to catch herself without getting discovered.

Thankfully, the shaking didn't last much longer. "I swear Orion! You have it somewhere, why don't you just cough it up already!" Hannah marched towards him, pushing the now crumpled lyric papers into his arm; then prodding in him the chest with one finger. "I will turn this place upside down. Don't think I won't!" With that, she turned and stormed off towards his bed room. Willow on the other hand was clinging to his shirt, shaking like a leaf. Any pity she had felt for that woman was long gone, replaced with a deep hate. He was right. She was nuts. "I thought I was going die..." she said told him shakily. "Do me a favor, and just let me remain on your person. I'll hide in your pocket or something." Hannah was not in the room, and so it was safe for her to speak and move. She descended from his shirt to his jeans; taking refuge in his right pocket for now. Refusing to give him a chance to disagree or stop her. God forbid. If Hannah reached in there, Willow would bite the hell out of her.

[[ ooc: Shadowed Hannah a bit, I hope you don't mind. ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
        ⇢ Location: Was on the shelf, now hiding out in Orion's pocket.
        ⇢ Thoughts: I'm alive!
        ⇢ Feeling: Annoyed, shaken.
        ⇢ Company: Orion, and Hannah.
        ⇢ Charge: 92%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
        Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Let’s ⓇⓄⒸⓀ!
      Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now all I wanna do is

Make you ⓇⓄⒸⓀ

Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now make em say NA-NA-NA-NA

Actions Thoughts Speech

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--

Vi nodded at the request. "Duh! Organizing all this by artist will be easy!" She grinned and turned around, not feeling the ipod move from its spot as it was being lifted. She was too focused on the task at hand. Taking every file into her hand, she looked it over -- kind of like a book -- and placing it into playlists. How that came about, well, it was like pulling a piece of paper out of an invisible machine. With the amount of songs that he uploaded, it would take longer than it would take them to get to where-ever they were going, and probably a lot longer. She only stopped to look out the screen when he asked her, "Vi... Do you feel... hungry?" She couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Nope! I'm a machine, remember? I'll remind you when my battery is in the red, then give you updates from there, until it's all gone."

What would happen if her battery life did run out? "I'd probably just go into sleep mode." She answered herself, humming a bit at the song that was playing. She saw the small blush, even at this angle, on his face and grinned. "Awww~! You're so cute when you blush!" Vi blurred out, smiling as big as she could. This small little girl was too big for her enviroment. She was one of those people that always managed to get at least someone to blush over something silly, do make them do something for her as she worked. A double-sided nature, if you must call it that. Kind and loving on one side, while sarcastic and bossy on the other. It, somehow, fit who she was to the point. Even for a machine that had an almost-human AI in her. What a strange world it was to be like both Kyle and Vi.

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--
    Where am I? :: In the iPod, on a bus! || Who am I with? :: Kyle! || Battery? :: 91% || Mode? :: N/A || I feel :: Happy and Giggly! || OOC: I apologize for the short post. Writer's block. >A<; ||

User Image
    User ImageUser Image
    ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌

--MatthewXXXXXX
    XXXXXXWilliams--

"I would prefer it if you just left me alone."

▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Setting: Matt's Room
    Scene: Wendy's Reveal
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-X-X-X-XCameras Ready! Set! Action!X-X-X-X-

tab Catching the flashing screen out of the corner of his eye, Matthew cautiously leaned over the desk, trying to peak into the iPod screen from above, yet making no attempts to touch the device, as if it was some sort of wild animal he did not want to disturb. Matt gave a slight jump back as a face appeared on the screen and began to speak.

tab "Hello! Thank you for...", the figure in the iPod began to say as Matthew stared into the screen. Wendy, as the AI claimed to be named, was a 3D figure of a girl that, although was amazing animated, clearly resembled a character from a cartoon than any real human. The iGIRL had a white color motif to her, featuring impossibly snow white hair that gave out a sense of youth rather than old age. Wendy also had pale skin, seemingly clear of any imperfections or features save for two blushes of red on her cheeks, and she was wearing a white dress that, while going great with the iGIRL's smallish figure, seemed doubtful to Matt that it would be worn by any human.

tab Matthew's concentration was broken as Wendy seemed to stumble upon deciding what to say. While the iGIRL struggled to continue the so far one-sided conversation, Matt's face began to adorn a confused look, both at the fact that the AI seemed lost for words and also that the animated face in the screen displayed such human-like expression that Matthew almost believed that the AI was nervous.

tab "There is no way that this AI could be nervous...", the young man questionably wondered as he watched the iGIRL continue to attempt to hold the speech together.

tab "I-I'm sorry~", the AI was finally able to spit out as the figure on the screen gave a quick bow and then seemed to look up at Matthew with expectant eyes, implying that it was his turn to continue the conversation.

tab "Uh-umm....", Matt managed to mumbled out, unsure of what quite to say. He had assumed that whatever startup procedure the AI had would be able to deal with the confusion of what to first do with the device, but now that Matthew found that was not the case, he was lost for words. Although still maintaining as if the iGIRL might get mad if he ignored her, the young man slowly reached out with his right hand for the instruction manual that he had laid down on the desk, silently praying that whatever information it held would be enough to handle the situation he was now in.

tab Suddenly, the figure of Wendy in the iPod began to move, reaching her hand up to the screen... and then out of it. Already nervous from the conversion, this strange development caused Matthew to jump back, fumbling the booklet in his hand to the ground. Although he could no longer look into the iPod's screen, Matt could still see a second hand raise out of the device, followed by the top of head. As the iGIRL raised out of the screen, the young man continued to back up until finally one of his feet missed a step causing him to tumble down to the ground, landing almost in synch with Wendy. Picking himself up, Matt gazed in disbelief at what he saw: a tiny copy of Wendy staring right back at him.

tab "There is no way this can be real...", the young man's mind raced as he desperately tried to come to grips with what is happening. Finally his mind came to an answer that brought him a little ease, "A hologram. That what is has be, some sort of hologram emitted from the iPod." Although Matthew did not ever hear about the iPod having such feature, his mind had settled with an answer. Finally able to slightly relax, Matt refocused his attention at Wendy and as the tiny girl let out a giggle, a slight blush began to unconsciously form on Matthew's face, one that he would of reprimanded himself for if he was aware.

tab The situation completely changed when Wendy asked, "What's your name?" Matthew tensed up has his mind desperately raced for an answer that should have came naturally to him.

tab "I-I...", the young man spat out, his eyes looking downwards to avoid direct eye contact, "M-Matthew." As he slowly glanced back up at Wendy, an idea popped into his head. Only half-listening to whatever Wendy was saying, Matt took his hand and reached for the iGIRL, expecting his finger to pass straight through the hologram. Unfortunately, when Matthew's finger meets Wendy he will find out that the figure was not a hologram as he thought, likely accidently pushing over the small girl and causing him to blush up in embarrassment.

-X-X-X-XThat's a Wrap!X-X-X-X-

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
    • Contributor 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Generous 100
            User Image
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID BECAUSE
                                                    ▉▉every ➥ T-T-THING I TOUCH❣ turns to stone ( & ♥sowrap
                                                    x
                                                    _____《 ;♔ YOUR ARMS AROUND ME ;♔
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    __ *: ❖ with Meine _ form Full-body Mode _ health 89 %

That was a good question.

What was going on here?

She couldn't help but dodge the question for the time being, closing her eyes and allowing the air to rub itself against her face. When she was nothing more than an iGIRL, she couldn't feel things the way she did now. “Hey, Master Meine... It might rain soon... ” ' How impolite, Syl! Get your butt back into this home and talk to your owner face to face! '

Syl pulled her frame back into the room, avoiding any and all eye contact. “Syl wanted to make you food in the kitchen, as a way to apologize for Syl's earlier ... abrupt touching and terrible memory, but.. ” She paused, staring hesitantly at her owners hand. “Syl is.. ” Her voice drifted off, shuffling away from the window, her gaze never breaking from Meine's hand. Even though it was one of pure confusion, his tone had made her feel the tiniest of bit self-conscious; almost like she didn't belong. Syl continued to stare, upon bringing her arms to her sides and her heels rubbed against each other. Maybe all of this was an illusion, maybe she wasn't really ... Syl brought her right hand to her face, studying it with ease. Her focus couldn't help but dart back to his hand, just a little touch and... No, Syl knew better.

Her heavy breathing coming to an abrupt end, Syl making direct eye contact, then closing her eyes.

“Syl is.. ”

Syl's head then began to pound, the sight of a girl screaming furiously for help, and Syl merely stood and watched as a man had her over his shoulder. It was a quick flash, as if it were a vision of the future, Syl's eyes beginning to dilate and open wide once more.

' Who was that... ? '
                                                    “Was that Syl..?” Syl didn't mean to think aloud, blinking rapidly and back to attempting to make eye contact with Meine. “Did Syl do something bad, Master Meine? ” ' Other than forgetting what's in your obvious programming and possibly even making your owner angry at you, of course, Syl.' Once she spoke, Syl clutched her forehead, as if nothing ever happened, her facial expression blank. “Pardon Master Meine, sorry to interrupt you earlier, are you hungry? ” Her face remained blank, going pale, not awaiting an answer once more, rather just dragging her feet off into the kitchen doorway. She unclenched her forehead and turned to give off a faint smile and a bow. “Things are moving by too fast, so I'll just... make lunch or something.. to pass the time! ”

[ooc :hdskhds/hds
                                                    edited a bit. c:
                                                    <3 ;u;
                                                    but.. i feel bad for you, xemu, your roleplaying partner is poopie. QQ ]

_______________________________________________________________ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ __ _
                                                    x
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & LEAVE ME ON MY OWN

______________________________ User Image

Fatcat

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
    User Image

The pink A.I had lapsed into a blank state. Her mind filling with so many questions and no outlet to exit from. When Apollo poked her tummy, causing her to tip over and fall on her butt. It was like someone popping a bubble. Lollie blinked, bringing her brain back into reality. 'Whoa. I totally blanked out there.' She thought as she rubbed her stomach and looked up at her owner. Yeah, that was the last time she was going to lapse into deep thought. She tilted her head slightly at his question, then looked at herself. She didn't feel broken, maybe she was just different. "No. I don't." She replied, returning her vibrant pink bubblegum gaze to him. She suddenly lifted her arms up in front of her in a fighting stance when Apollo intimidatingly pointed his ginormous finger towards her. Like how ninjas or Power Rangers did when they were about to fight the enemy. "I'm not dense! And I chose to reveal myself. I could've totally fooled you." She stated quite arrogantly, knowing fully well she was a terrible liar. But he didn't have to know that! Even though he probably did.

Lollie was about to stick out her tongue at him when his words stopped her from doing so. "Like Hell I'd give you up." Her eyes widened slightly at him. Considering all his actions and attitude towards her so far, those words were really unexpected. Lollie squeaked in surprise when he suddenly lifted her up, making them eye level. She began to giggle when she looked down. She was so high up! He then set her down on the palm of his hand. Lollie sat cross-legged and looked down at his palm. She placed her own hand on top of his. The size difference was ridiculous! He could completely crush her right now if he wanted to. She noticed his hand had creases on his palm, something she didn't have on her own. Lollie returned her gaze to him as he continued to speak. "Endangered your life?" She asked, processing his words. Her eyes then suddenly grew wide with excitement. "WHOA! Don't tell me you had to like go on a quest or something to get me. And then there was a dragon in the way, so you had to like fight him off with your super powers! Do you have superpowers? I wish I had one! Was it hard!? Did you win? Well I guess you did win since I'm standing here. Oooo!! I wanna' see a dragon!!" Well, her babbling was back. Lollie grinned widely, playing out the story she just created in her head. She took a good look at his face as he turned away from her. He had on an odd expression, as if he was irritated by his own words.

The red-headed male gave off a cold and rather calloused demeanor, but in actuality he was rather kind. And his next words only proved her point. If he really didn't care for her, then he wouldn't have said those things to her. Even though he didn't see it, the small droid smiled affectionately at him. You act like such a meanie, but your just as much of a weirdo as I am. She thought with a smile. The girl jumped off his palm as he set her down. She did a small twirl and looked up at him. "You might be right. This place may be full of nothing but ugly things. But I'm sure it's full of pretty things too! And those are the things I'm looking forward to see~!! Besides, even if something seems ugly and evil on the outside, there is always an itsy-bitsy tiny little speck of beauty on the inside." She stated smiling up at him. 'Besides, if you're there with me. Then it doesn't look so scary anymore.' She thought to herself, deciding not to say those words out loud, knowing it would just annoy him. So instead she playfully stuck out her tongue and him and looked away towards the apartment. Lollie sprinted across the desk and stopped at the edge, looking around. She really hated being so small!

How was the girl going to get around? It looked like a long drop from the desk to the floor. Lollie puffed her cheeks, looks like she was going to have to rely on him to get around. The girl spun around sharply, causing her to lose her footing. She slipped and fell off the side of the desk. The girl squealed in surprise, bracing herself for impact, when suddenly she just stopped. There was a small pause then she opened her eyes, her face inches away from the floor.

"What the..." She blinked and moved her body to sit up straight as she hovered over the floor. "I CAN FLY~!!!" She screamed happily. Lollie jolted upwards and flew high over the desk. "Apollo look look!! I can fly! I'm like a superhero!" She exclaimed then began to giggle uncontrollably. She flew towards him and then began to spin around his body in circles. "I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly! I can fly!!!!" She then stopped spinning around him and rocketed out of his room and into the living room. The girl traveled all over the place. Into the kitchen, living-room, bathroom, all over the place! She jolted everywhere before she returned to the room and hovered in front of him. "This place is HUGE! I can't wait to go outside. It's probably gunna' be like a bajillion times bigger! You have a bunch of neat things!! What are they all for? Like that bowl filled with water in that one room. What is that? But this place has no pretty things in here. It needs color. OH OH OH! I'LL PAINT IT. I'LL PAINT EVERYTHING! You have paint right!? Let's just splatter it everywhere! What about pink! I like pink! Mostly because I'm pink but I love all colors to!! OH! Look at this!" Lollie jolted away from him and headed back towards the bathroom.

She tore a square of toilet paper from the roll and then flew into the living room, heading back to where Apollo was. Her flight halted suddenly when she spotted a pink highlighter on one of the tables. Lollie placed the piece of toilet paper down and picked up the highlighter which was huge in comparison to her. The pink-haired A.I managed to pulled the cap off and drew a pink star right in the center of the toilet paper. "Perfect!" She then dropped the highlighter and picked up the toilet paper, tying it around her neck, making it look like a cape. She smiled and twirled in the air as her makeshift cape swished with her movements. She flew rapidly towards Apollo and stopped in front of his face. She did a little twirl, causing the cape to swish some more. "Look! I made a cape! Isn't it super awesome! Now I look like a real super hero! It's all swishy and stuff!" She said with a big smile. The girl giggled happily as she continued to twirl around.

b a t t e r y xl e v e l s
        tab ██████████ 90%
        m o d e
        tab Mini-mode!
        ♥ m o o d ♥
        tab Super excited. Happy. Giddy.
        ★ t h o u g h t s ★
        tab I'M A SUPER HERO~!!
        ✖ s c e n e ✖
        tab In Apollo's apartment.
        » v i s i t o r s x o f x m y x m o m e n t «
        tab Apollo
        ♫ s t u c k x i n x m y x h e a d ♫
        tab Starships!

Θbliterating Θminous Catastrophes: @Miku-san: Stellar post. xD I think mine is meh. lol

Newbie Noob

O r i o n xG ɑ g e xL u p e i r r exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ

Y o u ' r e xg o n e xg o n e xg o n e xa w a y x,

I xw a t c h e d xy o u xd i s a p p e a r

A l l xt h a t ' s xl e f t xi s xa xg h o s t xo f xy o u .

User Image

God this was so annoying. He could hear the cushions being thrown around, the small sounds of her crying. He could've been more gentle with Hannah at the moment, but he didn't want to be. She ended it, she was the one who pushed him. And even though deep down inside he understood her actions, he didn't want to deal with it. Because then, he would have to look at himself, really look at what he has turned into. And that was something he really didn't want to do. For the sake of his sanity, he refused to look at himself. Orion figured he'd just let her ransack the place until she got tired and left. He was about to lean over the kitchen counter when he felt a small tap on his hand. The male turned his head around and looked down at his hand, and spotted a tiny piece of paper crumpled up near his foot. He averted his gaze upward, looking towards the bookshelf. Knowing who the owner of the paper ball was. His golden gaze locked on Willow. The girl theatrically began to pantomime at him. She first pointed at Hannah, causing him to look at the blonde, then look back at her. He watched her make a crying motion then pat herself on the shoulder. He got the message, and instead of doing any of that, he glared at the A.I. Basically telling her to retreat back into the cluttered mess of the bookshelf and hide.

He turned away and continued to keep his back to it all. Maybe I should just call the cops or something. He mused, then sighed. What a crappy day it's been so far. Well, scratch that, it wasn't all bad. He gained an unexpected companion of sorts. That was new. He was right to hide Willow, knowing she'd probably give Hannah a piece of her mind if she could. That would have just ended badly.

"I know you have it!" The blonde shouted, he could hear her heels clack against the floor as she moved away from the couch. Orion was determined to keep his back turned to her, that is until he heard the sound he most dreaded. Hannah had targeted the bookshelf next, the bookshelf he had hid Willow in. The sound of falling CD cases and papers flying caused him to spin around quickly. The floor was already cluttered in a small pile of CDs, papers, and notebooks. The crazy blonde had already done a lot of damage to the contents of the bookshelf in such little time. "Son of a b***h." He cursed under his breath and quickly walked towards the bookshelf. He forcefully grabbed her arm and pushed her away from it. Orion began to frantically scan the selves as Hannah jerked her arm away from him and gave him a look of shock.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Don't ******** grab me like that! She shouted. Realizing he wasn't listening to her or even looking at her, she made her voice even louder.
    "I swear Orion! You have it somewhere, why don't you just cough it up already!"
    "Hannah! Can you please just shut the ******** up!" He growled back at her, giving her a deadly glare. His suddenly outburst shocked her, and left her looking a him with surprise with her mouth slightly agape. Orion looked away from her, ignoring her expression and continued to scan the bookshelf frantically. "Ohnonono. Where are you." He whispered to himself as he gently began to push things around on the bookshelf, hoping to spot the little red-head. His heart was pounding like crazy in his chest. Wait...what? Orion suddenly stopped moving things around and just paused for a moment. What was this? Was he afraid? Afraid to find her hurt or crushed? This is ridiculous, he just met the girl. So why was he freaking out, why did his heart hurt a little at the thought of finding her fatally wounded? The rose-haired male looked down at the small pile of CDs and notebooks. His heart suddenly stopped, he didn't even want to look through the pile. Because the possibility of finding her lifeless body there, left a really unpleasant feeling in his chest. He crouched down and began to rummage through the pile. "God I hope you aren't in here." He said lowly as he searched through it.

Not finding her he stood up and scanned the room. Maybe she flew away, and hid somewhere else. He thought, completely unaware that his little A.I was clinging for her life at the piece of paper Hannah was holding. The blonde snapped out of her shock and continued to scream. "I will turn this place upside down. Don't think I won't!" She stated aggressively, and jabbed the piece of paper she was holding at his chest. She then spun around and headed towards his room to wreak havoc in there. Orion had instinctively grabbed the sheet, he then felt something clinging to his shirt. The male dropped the piece of paper to the floor, revealing his small red-headed iGirl. Orion cupped his hand over her, in case she let go of his shirt. He sighed heavily in relief and leaned against the counter. "Thank god." He murmured in alleviation, pressing her gently against his chest, his way of giving her a hug. He could feel her shaking lightly against his palm. Orion looked down at her and laughed. "Told you she was nuts." The male could hear Hannah destroying his room, wonderful. He returned his gaze towards Willow as she stated she was going to remain in his pocket. He nodded in agreement and helped her into the pocket of his pants. Once she was in there, Hannah emerged from his room.

"Where the ******** is it!? She stormed back into the living room and headed for the closet. She began to throw his clothes all over the floor and went through the old storage boxes.
    "I told you I don't know where it is. Just give up already."
    "No. I know it's here, and I'm going to find it."
    "Why? Why the hell do you want it so badly?"
    "Because it's important to me!"
                                                          "Well it shouldn't be. It's over, why can't you grasp that?"
                                                          Hannah halted her rampage and turned to face him.
                                                          "So that's it? You were just going to let it end between us just like that?"
                                                          Orion scoffed venomously.
                                                          "You're kidding me, right? I wasn't the one who ended it. You did. And you made that really ******** clear while you're legs were wrapped around that bartender."
                                                          "I made a mistake!"
                                                          "A mistake? We fight one ******** time and you go off and ******** someone else? Sorry sweetheart, but that doesn't fly with me." He turned away from her and walked into the kitchen. Hannah followed right behind him furiously.
                                                          "It wasn't just the fight Rye! I opened up to you, I told you how much I loved you! And what did I get in return? Nothing. You never listened, you never gave back!" Hannah began to shake as more tears raced down her face. Orion could hear her voice cracking and knew she was crying again. He crossed his arms over his chest, and kept his back turned to her. "You've never told me "I love you", even though I told you all the time." She said desperately.
                                                          "I did." He murmured.
                                                          "No you didn't. And you know it. Right when things were getting serious you just shut down on me. You didn't call me anymore, you didn't even look at me anymore. I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help it. Calvin was there for me and it just happened."
                                                          "Good. He can obviously give you what I can't."
                                                          "I don't love him. I love you!"
                                                          "No you don't."
                                                          "Yes I do!!"
                                                          "Well I don't love you!" He exclaimed, turning around to face her.

Hannah's eyes had widened and pain had made it's way into her eyes. Her face was all wet and tears were still running down her face. It was red and swollen, and her make-up was just a mess. Orion averted his gaze from her. "Leave." He walked past her and entered the living room, heading for his room. Hannah stood there for a moment, before she walked out of the kitchen and followed him into the living-room.
                                                          "You know what. I feel so sorry for you. Because you're never going to find someone to spend the rest of your life with. If you don't learn to open up your heart, you're just going to die alone." She reached into her pocket and threw his spare key on the floor. "I'm done." Hannah turned away from him and walked out the door, slamming it shut as she left. There was a heavy silence in the air, and the apartment was a mess. Orion entered his room and laid down on his bed. He sighed heavily staring at the ceiling with half open eyes. "I deserve to die alone." He murmured to himself, completely forgetting that Willow was still in his pocket.

|| OOC: I don't mind. :] She's meant for shadowing! ;D ||

wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
        tab I'm such an a*****e.

whoxi'm xwith 。。。
        tab Willow & Hannah

wherexxam 。。。
        tab My apartment; laying on the bed.

wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
        tab Irritated. Feeling like s**t pretty much.

myxiG IRL 。。。
        tab Willow

User Imagexxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

Newbie Noob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    tab tab tab tab tab tab Cyrian xA。 xS erenad e

» wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
    tab I wonder what she's made of.

» whoxi'm xwith 。。。
    tab An iGirl of sorts.

» wherexxam 。。。
    tab My apartment; in my room.

» wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
    tab Curious, calmer, rational.

» myxiG IRL 。。。
    tab Ruru
    User Image
    xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

He watched as she went from giggles to afraid rather quickly. He wasn't that scary. Was he? Well sure, anyone would be afraid if a giant person was suddenly attacking them verbally. His thoughts were confirmed when the small girl suddenly took refuge behind her iPod. She peeked through the corner, with fear and confusion on her face. Her vibrant blue eyes began to twinkle, as tears formed within them. Cyrian looked away from her, trying to calm himself down. Fantastic, his aggressive approach only frightened her away. And now she was on the verge of crying. He looked at her again and she was still cowering behind the device. Analyzing her now, she seemed just as confused as he was. Perhaps she didn't know how this all happened or who she was for that matter. The silver-haired male leaned in a towards her a little, determined to be a little more gentle, though it wasn't in his nature. But if he was going to get any information out of this thing, he was going to have to be a little nicer. Cyr hesitated a bit, unsure of what to say exactly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." He said, figuring it would be good to apologize first. "My name is Cyrian, but you can just call me Cyr. Do you have a name?" He asked, making his tone a little more gentle. 'She still isn't coming out.' He thought to himself, thinking of what to say next exactly. He sighed and placed his forehead at the edge of the desk. His eyes spotted the tiny panda plush key chain that was hooked up to his keys. An idea occurred to him, so he removed the key chain off his keys and lifted his head up, making eye contact with the blue-haired girl again. He placed the little panda plush on the desk near him. The plushie was just slightly smaller than him, but he figured it could work. "I have a little bear here who looks like he wants a hug. If you come out from behind there, I'll let you have him." Cyr stated in a soft tone.

He thought he might as well treat her the same way he treated his child patients. It was sort of the same thing right? Hell, it was all he knew at the moment. Once she warmed up to him a bit, he figured she could answer his questions properly. Plus, if he managed to coax her out from behind the iPod, he could probably take a better look at her. He still couldn't get over the fact that she was real. Things just don't flop out of an iPod, what was she made out of, what was causing her to live and breath at the moment? Cyrian couldn't suppress the surgeon in him, her anatomy interested him in a way. But he pushed those thoughts aside, for the moment he needed to be on good terms with her. Plus, he really didn't want to see her cry. After coming from a pretty intense shift, he didn't want to deal with more crying.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
    When you see what I have done?
    Will you still kiss me the same
    When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
    MY
    M Y
    Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
    I feel it flowing from your lips
    When you taste my victim's blood
    My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageMeine didn't quite catch what Syl said when her head was still out the window, so he quickly dismissed it. He watched the gentle-mannered girl move from the window and avoid eye contact while apologizing; the action faintly reminded him of a child when they think they've done something wrong. He'd let her know that she had nothing to be sorry about, but then she'd probably just apologize again and it'd come around to being a waste of time for the both of them.

He knew without a doubt that she was eyeing his hand, especially while she admired her own, and was inwardly relieved when she didn't impulsively move forward to take it. If she had, he wouldn't have drawn away, but he wouldn't have been happy about it, either.

The male glanced at the window when she broke eye contact by closing her eyes. You're quite an interesting one, he mused. Third time's the charm, right? He mentally sighed, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

He blinked and looked back at her when she spoke up again, temporarily resuming eye contact, and confusedly frowned when she asked about having done something bad. Before he could respond, she clutched her head and lost her expression. He slightly stepped towards her to ask if she was all right when sheUser Image addressed him, asked about his hunger ─ again ─ and then moved for the kitchen without waiting for an answer. That was odd. He made note to bring it up later, if he got the right chance.

He smirked back when she smiled, attempting to keep the expression soft. Moving too fast? The only thing moving too fast is the damn time. Speaking of time, the day was going to be running out of light soon. His body was itching to get back out there.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, Ein had to admit that he was a bit hungry ─ his schedule having been completely derailed when he first plugged the small Apple device into the computer earlier ─ and wasn't in the mood to object to someone else preparing a meal for him. "How about.." He pulled the computer chair back to the desk and sat in it. "Something quick? A sandwich? Or throw something in the microwave?" He was curious of what she'd do.

Ő.Ő.
                s**t reply. o uo;

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas