no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

Deja sighed, her sister did have a point even though she was being quite short with her. However, her jaw had dropped as she stopped at the kitchen.

It was so beautiful. Four stoves! A table! A gigantic cooking station or four! Spices and dried ingredients were everywhere as well as dried plants. She could see that down another bit there was the markings of a large meat locker. Outside, through a window she spotted a smoker oven, a grill, and a fire pit. Deja looked up, seeing jars of pickled things that stayed neatly among the shelves. Every single utensil one could possibly need for any sort of dish hung against the walls. Bunches of vegetables hung in batches of baskets that were close to them. Sure, there were some organizational things that needed to happen to spruce the place up, but this was worlds better than their kitchen at home.

Deja had been mistaken. This was not a new prison. This was heaven. She had died, she was sure of it. There was no way she was worthy of a kitchen of this size and of this caliber. She felt a pull, and soon she was back in reality as her sister had grabbed her hand. Deja had luckily heard the question Tessa had asked. She grinned widely. "Well, I'm thinkin' wine seared beef stew served with mashed potatoes below it. Greens--- no, carrots and mushrooms and green beans!" Deja began listing off ingredients as she nearly danced through the kitchen with her sister, grabbing this and that. "An appetizer... oh what should we make for an appetizer. Surely we need bread rolls as well. Mother's rolls! With some cinnamon butter. But what for appetizer Tessa? " she looked around excitedly.

"But for desert, the home made ice cream. Three flavors. One chocolate chip mint, since I spotted some fresh mint over there. One vanilla. and what should we do as a third flavor? Wait until those dragon's see what they've missed this entire time!" she asked and then looked determined, a smirk gracing her lips. She had slowly ganed her reputation as an excellent cook, ad it didn't need to stop here. Not now with this wonderful kitchen and Tessa. Deja could feel a slight panging for the mint chocolate chip suddenly. She licked her licks, excited for what was about to be made.

Timid Prophet

Alexander Maxwell Williams
Do you feel the softness of the flowers petals? Are the cold blades of grass tickling your feet? Can you feel the sun's rays break through the leaves of the trees and rest at your skin?I'd love to feel those things if you would just stop BURNING DOWN THE GODD*MN FOREST!
Only you can prevent forest fires.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alexander's eyes widened as she spoke and placed the seed down. Alexander smiled that she didn't flip out. She was so gentle with the seed it almost broke his heart. He kneeled down and moved the seed a bit. He took his fingers and traced a medium sized circle around the seed. It sunk into the ground only exposing the green sprout. He blew on it and flowers started to grow around it in side the small circle. "It's more of a trust thing. They're calm around me becuase they trust me to take care of them and not to harm them. Does your heart know that I won't harm it or the person it belongs too?"

Alexander stood back up and walked toward the water. He didn't know what to think about her last words.The words about something being so gentle and dangerous at the same time. He lowered his head a bit to look at his reflection in the water. The answer wasn't easy and maybe it was something he still needed to figure out for himself. He lifted his head up to the sky and took a long breath. The wind blew expectantly and he had to hold his hair by his ear. "Perhaps maybe...I am the closest to life. Like the forest it is home to so many creatures but at the same time the calm can't last forever and it becomes cold and desolate and it's lush greenery turns to a desolate forest.But I won't allow that to happen."Alexander couldn't admit how much energy he was using to keep this forest green all year round. But he was powerful and was use to it. Occasionally plants or trees or the animals would die. He could bring new life into the world if that life belongs to a plant but he couldn't bring life to animals or things that were once dead.

(((O:O:C: )))
crimson dark skies

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
Aralyn
Envy

With a strange calmness washing over her easing her weary mind Aralyn keeled down beside Alexander,and watched as he tended to the plants,and animals around him."These creatures trust you with their lives it seems so absured because you are a dragon you are not suppose to be gentle yet you are."Aralyn said as a small rabbit approched her,and she allowed it to cuddle into her lap as she watched Alexander."My mind knows you will not harm me but my heart doesn't.I do not trust anyone because I am not willing to be hurt. I am not a foolish child."Aralyn admitted in a some what harsh voice letting him know where he stood right away because she didn't want to let him think anything else.

"Help me understand something about your kind. Why do you want to control the humans,and why do you want to mate with us.We are weak beings."Aralyn asked as she couldn't help but to still be amazed by how grand he was with the cratures,and plants of the forest.He was creating such beauty but yet he himself was not that beautiful when he was a dragon."Is are perpouse to you only to serve,and give you what you want. Are you just going to use us to give you childern then you will do away with us?"Aralyn questioned feeling a little more at ease the more she spoke with him.

Beloved Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RAWR User Image
Possei Len
You have to learn to trust the water.
The water wants to hold you and wash away your worries, not drown you. The last thing the water wants is a bunch of bodies just floating around.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´Possei planned on going on about his business. His brothers were more handsome than he was. Possei pouted a bit. What was he to do right now? Tonight was important since they were all going to have dinner together, which would be too awkward. Possei didn't do good in those types of situations. In fact he was getting quite nervous. He really didn't want to be locked up in a house all night. He loved being out and in the water at night. Oh it was so beautiful underwater at night. The moon was out and the scales of the fish and his dragon scales shimmered in the night. It was like an underwater light show. He clapped his hands together. He knew exactly what he wanted to do. If he was going to be locked up all night then he would follow Alexander's example and go out during the day.

He wanted to hang with Ehecatl but he was occupied with the girls in the kitchen. He quickly followed him. "I want to go to the ocean! I'm leaving out alright!?" Possei's voice got loud but he sped up his walking speed. He wasn't interested in the kitchen. He didn't want his life to change so quickly. He still wanted to enjoy being himself and the water he took solace in. He stopped in the doorway. It wasn't like him to whine. It was only for tonight right? He always enjoyed a morning swim. But he hadn't gotten into the water today. He slept in and was late for introductions. If anything he should introduce himself. But after he became nervous infront of them he doubt they'd want to do it all over again.

He turned the corner and saw Zhong and the eldest sister. He continued walking. He wasn't afraid of him. He had no reason to be. It was only words he spouted. Possei did not want to think of things like that. They were far from any conflict. Possei began humming a lullaby, oh how a nap would be great right now. A nice lazy river nap.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
                                                Zuri held her breath. Would he accept her? Accept her offer? Would he keep his word and leave her sisters be? She did not know about the last one but she only hoped that this fire breathing lizard had some honor. Somewhere deep, deep, deep in that charcoaled heart of his. If there even was a heart.

Her eyes searched his face, watching the wheels turn in his head. Was that smoke coming out of his ears? She blinked. There! There it was. A slow smirk twisthed the corner of his mouth upward. But there was something, nagging at her. Something in the back of her mind that was snapping it’s fingers going ‘hey pay attention!’ But for the life of her she couldn’t place it not that it mattered cause she nearly jumped out of her skin when the warmth of his fingers brushed her chin, holding it firmly.

Her gaze lowered toward his hand, before flicking back up to meet his gaze and it took all of her will power not to pull away as he leaned forward. Oh god was he going to kiss her! Her eyes grew enormous. Resembling that of a dear, but was she that fear she tasted or excitement? She didn’t have time to think it over, understand her turbulent sea of emotions for he spoke. His timbre, deep purr that sent little sparks along the nerve endings of her spine and something inside of her rose up. Taking pride in his attention and what those few words meant.

He’d taken the bate. Her sisters would be safe.

But just as quickly as the tension slipped from her shoulders it was back and she jerked her head away from his hand. “I may be many things but that is not one of them. When my word is given, I keep to it. Can you say the same about yourself?” She inquired. Her hands fell to her hips.

“There will be no funny business as long as you keep your word.” Now it was her turn for a smirk as she stepped close to him. Her body mere scant inches from him and she realized how tall he was compared to her five foot nothing stature and how each visible muscle coursed with heat and power. Her mouth went dry and she licked her lips before clearing her throat and tilting her head back to look up at him.

“When do you wish for me to join you?” She murmured. Her brow arching in question. Her body was doing funny things, heart skipping, palms sweaty kind of things. She would rather wrap up this arrangement so she could be free of him. Maybe find Deja and some comfort food. That was what she needed right now, something delicious to fill her empty stomach and for a few moments she could forget where she was and pretend it was like when she was first teaching her little sister how to cook. The countless time that she had to pick batter and what have you from her hair, were fond memories.

ooc;; dun dun duuuun

King Aster
The Dragon of Light

User Image

Would they anger Alexis with their small quarrel? King went leaned from side to side holding the book. When Luka called him little prince he shook his head.King made a regal face.He then put the book on his head and bowed in a curtsy. He then lifted up and held the book. Luka's calling of him Little Prince struck a cord with him. He admit he got the joke quickly. He notice the dark smoke around Luka's eyes. King moved slightly and removed Luka's shades and put them on. His mouth turned into a small "o" as he saw the world through Luka's eyes. The mansion was already kind of dark. But now it was very dark. He moved the glasses up on his forehead and noticed the smoke get in his hair again.

He shook his head and took off the shades. He covered his eyes and the smoke moved between his fingers. He put the book on his head again and kept there. He was no little prince.
      User Image

User Image

After he had reached the freedom of the outside world, Catl stretched his tanned limbs and looked around with a frown. He sighed slightly as his arms were allowed to fall to his sides and his entire body slumped forward a bit. "..How awkward..." he complained to the now frozen ground. His head turned slightly to look at the mansion he had called home for some time now; memories of his past places of rest, and his very first. Such thoughts, in his opinion, had no place in his mind, and he shook them free so that they could not take their hold. Inside the house, he heard the faint sounds that carried through the wood, the brick, but he could not hear the exact words or even really the tone they were said in. They just sounded like a jumble that invaded his own thoughts with their obnoxious noise. His bright blue orbs moved from their staring match with an interesting red bug on the ground and looked up to the cloudy sky. The snow was starting to thicken and coat the world around him in a shining white.
                      Maybe he could just go for a quick flight before he had to come back for dinner; a memory of one of the others telling him that they all were to be locked in for the night to get acquainted with their new... 'guests' flashed across his mind and he pushed out his bottom lip in frustration. Now that just wasn't fair, they all knew that he preferred to sleep on the roof. He figured that he wouldn't be able to fly to any of his favorite spots and still get back for dinner, so instead he slumped down on the cold steps and crossed his arms. His lip had found it's way back into it's normal form and he stared up at the sky with a blank expression, chin rested on his folded arms and still knees. In the jumbled words he thought he heard Possei's voice, but it really could have just been anyone.

ooc: I never said how to pronounce his name, it's "eh-HEH-kat"

Tipsy Streaker

User Image
❀Dahlia❀

"Smile, even if it's a sad smile...

After she was denied a response from any of the dragons, she took it upon herself to find a comfortable room. This would also give her a chance to see all the nooks and crannies of the place. It amused her to think that they may have some secrets they wouldn't want found, and since nobody was guiding her it would interesting to stumble upon one. Though she wasn't quite sure what kinds of secrets a dragon would have.

The echoes of whispers and faint voices from the rest of her sisters and dragons in the house could be heard as she strolled down the hall. Her footsteps were just barely louder, which made for a pleasantly quiet walk. Her eyes scanned the walls and every door, a look of curiosity etched on her face. Despite having some inquiries about the place, she still had little desire to actually ask the dragons anything.

Eventually a familiar voice stood out among the hushed tones, and Dahlia immediately recognized it to belong to Zuri. Dahlia smiled, but it quickly vanished when she heard the voice of Zhong. That volatile flame masquerading in human form taking advances on her sister made her stomach turn.

Making her way to the room they were in, Dahlia stood in the doorway, loudly clearing her throat. Her chin lifted indignantly, giving Zhong an unpleasant glare. She was hoping she had interrupted something. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to intrude," she said sarcastically in Zhong's direction, before looking at her sister. Her expression softened a bit, "Is everything alright?" She was rightfully worried for her sister's well-being.

...because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile."
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

She was insulted, jerking away from his touch and insisting she wasn't a liar, that she was serious about her demands. Right, like he cared. His hand remained aloft for a moment after the touch of her face was gone, before he slowly lowered his arm to rest at his side, his gaze unwavering. "Consider it kept." For all of two seconds. Slaves were not at liberty to order their masters around, so Zhong considered this "deal" a farce. Therefore, he had little trouble in lying.

She asked then when he expected her, and he shrugged, indifferent. "When things have died down. If I am not yet present, or busy, you will simply have to wait outside my chambers." That much was obvious. He imagined sometime shortly after sunset, once dinner had settled and everyone had broken off to enjoy themselves privately. Surely they wouldn't all be gathering tonight to "get to know one another". Right?

Looking at her then, her cheeks flushed, eyes light and alluring...Gods she was so close, lips wet, heart thudding...His gaze dropped to where her heart was beneath flesh and bone, but he was quickly thereafter distracted by those round, perky breasts...Involuntarily, he leaned down, eyes heavy with lust...And it occurred to him then, why wait?

Of course, one of the sisters chose then, of all times, to interrupt. The sound of her voice snapped him from the haze of passion, and he glanced over to return her glare. Slowly, he leaned back to stand erect, his wall slamming back up. "Everything was just fine." He said tensely, eyebrow cocked. "Was there something you wanted?"

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

✗ Ƭ ǝ ȿ ȿ ȧ ✗

❝Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness... except greed.❞

↪A laugh bubbled out of Tessa's throat as Deja pulled her around the kitchen, grabbing various foods and muttering to herself. Tessa could see the excitement in her sister's eyes and she was glad for it. She was glad that there was something here in this God forsaken castle that could bring Deja joy. Out of all of her sisters, Tessa worried the most for Deja. Not because she thought she was weak or timid, she was quite the opposite, but because Deja had always looked out for her. If Tessa got into trouble, Deja was either right there with her or getting her out of trouble. Deja was busy throwing things together on one of the tables so Tessa searched through the kitchens to find something that would work as an appetizer.

"What if we did some sort of salad or potatoes," Tessa called over her shoulder as she rummaged, "Or oh! What about shrimp! I'm sure we could find shrimp somewhere! Even if I have to go down to the ocean and catch it myself! Shrimp sounds so amazing right now!"

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
                                                Zuri would have nodded. Would have slipped away and bide her time until she would once more have to seek out his company. But the way he looked at her now made the thoughts vanish from her head. He looked hungry and not at all in the sense you would think a giant dragon would be. His eyes lingered on the ample curves of her breasts made her cheeks grow pink and her heart race more. Till it was all she could hear in the silent space between them.

He leaned closer his eyes finding hers, the hues of his eyes seemed richer, darker and filled with want. And where every they looked on her lithe body flames erupted. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. Like a caged animal. But she wasn’t fearful now, she was suddenly needy. Her hand lifted and pressed against his chest and was about to slid up to the curve of his neck to pull him closer when a clearing throat snapped her from her haze.

The eldest daughter’s head turned to meet the narrowed gaze of Dahlia. What.. She blinked her brows furrowing as her gaze lifted toward Zhong. Her hand had just touched the bare skin of his neck when he’d jerked away leaving her hand in the empty space. Her fingers curled into a fist and fell to her side. What was she thinking. She shook her head and cleared her throat. He was a Dragon and she was panting after him like some b***h in heat.

Stepping away from him she tried her best to muster up the deadliest of glares she could fathom, not that it would do any good. Her gaze found her younger sisters again and a small smile curved her lips. “I’m alright Lia.” She murmured softly before peeking up at the Fire Dragon from beneath her lashes. Still wondering what was coming over her. She’d never behaved like this before – she was still a maiden after all. Maybe she was…sick?

Zuri stepped further from Lizard boy, she moved toward her sister taking both of her hands she instantly felt tension roll off her shoulders. Stepping into the role of a mother as she rubbed the back of the girls hands in slow circles, soothing her. This was where she was comfortable, where it was safe. Here she was their protector, the one who kissed away their boo-boos and tucked them in at night with sweet lully-a-byes that her mother had taught her.

“Are you alright?” She murmured, concern heavy in her voice before she turned toward the dark haired male, keeping hold of one of her sisters hands. She’d noticed since the news had been passed down to them from their father that Lia had been more anger, even more so than her. It made her worry. The last thing she needed, or could bare would be her sister angering one of the beasts. Pushing them too far and then—she ended the thought before it could form and take her on a dark bath. Keeping her smile bright she nodded.

“We were just, discussing future plans.” She didn’t need to mention that those future plans would be tonight and that a teeny tiny part of her might be excited. Might being the key word. “Where are the other girls at?” She asked, her brows creasing with worry.

ooc;; dun dun duuuun

Tipsy Streaker

User Image
❀Dahlia❀

"Smile, even if it's a sad smile...

Zhong's remark sent a jolt of unwarrented hate up Dahlia's spine. She didn't know why it caused such a reaction. Sure she didn't like him, but it was unusual to feel this intense about it. She clenched her teeth to keep from blurting out something stupid. I'm glad I showed up when I did. He was probably doing something lecherous to Zuri... she thought. She looked at the fire dragon with narrowed eyes."Nothing in particular," she answered curtly, "just wandering around the place."

The warmth of her sisters hands was immensely comforting for Dahlia. She could tell that something was going on in this room, and the way Zuri was acting made a few questions pop into her head, but it was obviously not the right place to ask these questions. Especially with Zhong in the room. Zuri's touch and voice was enough to distract her from her annoyance toward the dragon, and she looked into her sisters eyes as she spoke to her. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Dahlia was skeptical about her explanation of what had been going on, but she wasn't one to pry. Knowing Zuri, it was probably better for her not to know the whole truth. "Tessa and Deja went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, Aralyn went outside with another dragon, Lucie is taking a tour of the mansion, and I saw Alexis back in the other room," she reported. Keeping track of her sisters had become something of a sixth sense, and it helped to be a bit more observant than most people. Squeezing Zuri's familiar hands, Dahlia finally managed a real smile. "We're fine." She was trying to be as reassuring as she could, given the circumstances.

...because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile."

Distinct Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ Luka Ashlune ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The stars all fell down from the heavens above
                                                    And the darkening moon it reminded me of
                                                    how the darkness is merely an absense of light
                                                    Surrounding me with the grace of night

The Dark Dragon followed King's moves from one side to another with his sight, still trying to reach him and seeing the reaction that King was having at the nickname he had just called him, Luka just kept smiling diverted, 'No Little Prince, king.' was what the Dark Dragon took for the mimics that the blond Dragon had just made "Of course, of course." he said shruggling.

Suddenly King took him out of guard and removed the shade that was covering his eyes, something probably just the Dragon Light was able to accomplish. Involuntarily Luka made a soft hissing sound and cover his eyes with his hand. The Dragon was pretty much satisfied with the Darkness being his element and his own strength, but he hated that weak feature of himself, and he couldn't help it, he had photosensitive sight, which meant that his eyes were quite sensitive to light. Specially to sunlight. He started to move the hand which with he was covering his eyes until it reach his hair, moving it backwards.

And then slowly he started to open them, and moving his sight to King, while denying with his head, but still smiling. His eyes were amethyst, and pretty bright compared to when he used the shade. Luka smiled again, and now that his eyes were uncovered, for a moment he looked around. So much color and light without his usual darkness, he had to be honest,the mansion actually seem pretty intersting with a little brighter colors.

Again he moved towards King, and passed his hand close to the face of the Light creature, the dark smoke returned to his own fingers, and then he leaded to his eyes. Then he took the red book and softly ldropped iin King's head again, pressing it against this one, almost as if he wanted to make the book enter to his head, he was just taking a small revenge by teassing him since the blond young man had took him out of guard before.. "That's not how you do it, silly." he said, and thou it wasn't a serious thing his deep voice almost made it look as if he was stating the most serious thing in the world, King would knew better however.

Suddenly he realized that there was still a human left there. Alexis, one of the smallest in the group, the one that said that she wanted to be somewhere else, was still in that place. The girl seemed quite, and a little out of place. Luka, who still was soflty pressing the book against King's head smiled. Looking the girl like that gave him an idea. He turned to King again, and then to Alexis once more. At the end he just tilted his head a bit "Dinner is going to be pretty intersting tonight..." he commented with his strange smile.

Imagining places that I've never seen
                                                    The morning of life and the end of all dreams
                                                    And the darkness it still held no evil or fear
                                                    Yes the darkness it still held no evil or fear
                                                    r

((O.O.C: ))
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Although Dahlia had looked ready to say something scathing, she held her tongue. Smart girl. Zhong had bristled preemptively, but given the lack of attitude thrown his way, he exhaled through his nose, some of the tension seeping out. Zuri fled to her sister's side, and the two came together for support, though Dahlia insisted she was fine. They were discussing their other siblings now, the words slowly turning to white noise for Zhong, who glanced away, bored of the conversation. In a moment of weakness, he'd hoped for some...alone time...with Zuri, but with her sister now glued to her side, he found he'd rather be elsewhere.

Unless...nah, they'd never go for a threesome.

Shaking his head, Zhong resurfaced from the depths of his thoughts, and looked back to the women, who were lost in their own conversation. Ya, better to be elsewhere; maybe he'd run off and eat a villager before an evening of sex. Or...something like that. Clearing his throat, he interrupted the women. "Riveting, but I fear I must be off. I expect I will be seeing you later." He looked pointedly at Zuri, and without bothering to bid Dahlia farewell, he exited the room, hands in his pockets as he wandered down the hallway.

ooc: Gotta work tomorrow, so figured I'd send him off till the dinner party.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

"Potatoes will be mashed and put under the beef stew on the plate. But YES--" Deja hadn't thought of shrimp. It could be a surf and turf sort of theme. This pleased her quite a lot as she seemed to legitimately dance around the kitchen now, putting ingredients and pulling off utensils as if it were no effort. She had already gotten some dough ready to go. "Tessa you genius! Yes, shrimp it is! Easy to make, put it in a cajun spice rub... some aoli and cocktail sauce, also home made of course. I'll serve it on a bed of lettuce though, to make it pretty." she said almost absent mindedly.

"Why don't you go ahead and check by the ocean to see if you can get some shrimp. On the way up I thought I saw a pier. I'm sure there should be some fishing supplies." she told her as she went back and fourth throughout the kitchen now like a ballerina. "But you got to promise that if you go and one of those dumb lizards tries anything with you, to tell me. I'll make sure to prepare his meal extra special..." she let that last phrase flutter into the wind as she looked to her sister. Deja would be fine here; anything in a kitchen could be used as a weapon after all. However, she kept thinking of the dragons all around.

"Ohhh... and let's not hope Lizard McSpicy-Breath doesn't decide to show up in here all macho. Being a fire dragon doesn't mean anything in a kitchen! The guy with the shades? His quiet light-bulb of a friend next to him? Even Windy-Britches would be a hell of a lot better than that old lump of coal! THE NERVE OF HIM! If he did anything to Zuri I'll take this frying pan and I'll --- Bam! And then WHAM!" she said, animated now as she put the rolls in to bake, but also emulating hitting him with a rolling pin. She moved for the meat locker now, and began to grab a nice large piece of meat. With a large cleaver, she began her work on the large chunk of meat to get ready to be seared in wine.

Now, she only had her problem with Zhong so far, but she knew sooner or later she would probably have an issue with the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff