Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Impulse? What this girl was talking about? After all the booze, the vodka, the wine, the smoking and probably a pill... Zaphora was feeling completely emotional. Sam hated it. No matter how many times he told her, he hated it. As he would run his hand over his hair, he took a deep breath, a couple of deep breaths to be exact. As he would pace back and fort towards her. He wasn't sure in what to tell her. She was an emotional wreck and any word could hurt her. Looking at her, he held both of her arms and made her stand up as he would look down at the girl who seemed so broken and weak. Impulse. What the hell? What if he did? It was wrong? What if she was the first person that he had in mined and no one else? Wasn't that something to be glad? Running his hand on her hair, he caressed her. Taking a deep breath again as he would clean her tears with his thumb. Of course Zaphora was jealous, he was too, but she always acted on it. But right now at this moment, she wasn't completely reasonable about it.

"Zaphora, I need you to trust me." Sam went on "I'm not doing this to hurt you or anything... but I need you to listen to me when I'm telling you that right now you're drunk."

He held Zaphora close to him as he would warp his arms around her and rest his hand on the wall as he would add some pressure to her body, leaning towards her. His hands would rush down her lower back as he would slide his hand under her corset, adding pressure to her back. He owned her. She was his... but right now at this point, he couldn't let her have him in the palm of his hand.

"I need you to trust me..." he whispered on her ear "I probably seem to flirt other girls, but I'm not touching them the same way I touch them the way I do with you..." he scratched her a bit "also... I need you to sober up..."

With that, he kissed her gently. The taste of alcohol and the smell of the blunt was still on her body. He pinned her in the wall in a dominant manner as he would look down at her. She was still a child, he had too much to tell her, but right now, she wasn't going to remember anything. He let out a soft chuckle, they were alone behind the curtains... with a smile, he knelt, grabbed the drumsticks and trailed them all over her leg up her body as it would end on her lips.

"This is me telling you to trust me... again."

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS :He really does love me, doesn't he? //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

The young woman stood up when Sam pulled her up with his gentle strength. He was stroking her hair and wiping her tears away. Oddly enough, this managed to calm Zaphora down. His words soothed her further as he held her close, the scent of his cologne driving her wild. The whole world could've been falling to pieced all around her and she would not have cared one bit. Her Sam had claimed her and was comforting her in one if her bad phases.

"This is why I love you Sam Steele...You're here for me no matter what..." she said before feeling him pit his hand underneath the back of her corset. Nails dug deep into her back, making her groan softly and arch her back. She listened intently while he spoke of his touch. Sam then kissed her gently, making her smile seductively and wrap her arms around his neck. She wasn't drunk per say, but she was tipsy. So at least she had some sort of coordination at the moment.

Zaphora watched as Sam bent over and picked up her drumsticks. What did be have in mind with those? He then slowly ran them up her legs and body, stopping directly on her lips. Nodding submissively to his last statement, Zaphora held back sounds as she chuckled. God, did he know what he was doing to her?

"Don't start something you can't finish Lucifer darling~" she teased softly, running her lips across his neck and keeping him close to her. He wanted her to sober up? Then she was all his. She was willing to listen to whatever he said to make up for what she pulled offstage earlier.

Firoru

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aιηє Rєgαη

The circus, the thing that brings joy and terror, it was something that she loved at least. Her shift ended. She was to deal with all the big cats that did tricks. She was the trainer mainly but she did go on stage as well. Although seeing the circus was not something that was up all the time like say a bar or a mall sometimes it was just her in the big cats. What most people did not know what that she actually owed one of the big cats. On one of the days she had been sick some idiot locked up all the tigers in one cage... Well what the heck did you think was going to happen? Thankfully not all the females were in heat unfortunately one had been.

It was a mircale considering that they did not end up with double the trouble in tigers but that guy was fired quickly and of course the cub was going to be killed due to the fact they had no more need for any tigers. She being from a rich family who just decided that the rich life was overrated, her old boyfriend confirmed that, she made a bet with the ring leader. If she could not train the cub she would be the tiger's meal the next time the did not have enough money for food. Being used to training adults made it so the tiny cub was not that much. She actually found herself bonding with the little male. Of course with time he became the one that got the crowds.

In a way it probably was a good thing he was born but still. She hates idiots... So some good things had come from the accident but still... Oh well no reason to dwell on the past. Now she had her own tiger seeing there was no room in the cages for the extra she had her own line of things to keep her cub now turned into massive tiger healthy. A van for transport to keep the police off her. A big apartment for him to roam around and of course tons and tons of food. She also took him on walks. Granted they were short but he was probably the healthiest tiger out of all of them thanks to being cage free. Some may think her crazy but she never thought otherwise.

It was just another night although the moon was in full bloom. "Oi... Care for a drink? ... Hee Aye you don't drink. But I do." She said with a grin as she tried to scope out a bar. Most places did not let people in with children or dogs let alone tigers but she always found some place that let her in once they found out who she was. Just as long as the tiger was kept away from the patrons. She was looking around and noticed a place that looked packed. If it was that full it must be a good place right? Resting her chin on white and black fur she pointed. "That way." Long ago he was used her to antics and so he just like a horse walked towards the bar.

Reaching it she noticed she was getting odd looks. Well she was used to them for many reasons. Mainly because of the fact she was in the circus business. Second when you rode a tiger short distances you often got looks from drunks, homeless, and druggies. Braveheart was used to it to and just continued until they were at the bar. Leaning forward so her lazy body was no longer leaning over the tiger completely she looked around to see if there was a bartender around. "Do you have Everclear here or is it banned here? I forgot which states banned it.. Unless you sell it under the table. If not Scotch."

Mood: Tired
              Company: Unnamed faces - Braveheart
              Current Activity: Getting drinks
              Current Thoughts: Lets see how much I can drink before I get wasted

User Image

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Friendly 100

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
    gισναηηι Aямαηι
    Pяιєƒυ Pαуєя

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

What a bore... A seemingly permanent frown was on a rather young man's face as he flipped through the channel's of a flat screen television that took up a whole wall. Nothing was on and this is what people called entertainment? Over 1000 channels and not one damn thing was on? Everything was a repeat or stupid and just. In his frustration he turned the television off and threw the remote. He hurt a smash and figured it was either something made of glass or the remote breaking. He would replace it later. He honestly could not care any less if he tried. Running a hand through his hair he got up.

This was not a night to stay inside... No the moon it beckoned. Grabbing his car keys he made sure he looked sharp like he always did. Girls usually tripped over his feet but he never gave them a second look. He knew he looked good he did not need women who wanted his money to prove otherwise. Making sure he also had his goggles he headed out. Getting into his McLaren P1 he knew these streets could not handle such a beast of a car but he had money to burn so why not. The best paret of having connections was getting money. It helped with the whole image thing. Granted he was not your typical b*****d when it came to being full of pride.

No he was that a** who decided he was better than everyone else and therefore unless you were good enough for his standards you were typically ignored. If that was an issue you could talk to the many ways he could make you die. All rather clever and more amusing than the repeats on some damn flatscreen. Enough about that though... Where to go where to go... He was stalking the streets trying to find a club or a bar and possibly map out something so he could hop around and get as much enjoyment as he could. He noticed a rather packed bar and decided this would be his first course.

Parking with a rather loud screech. He hopped out of his car and went towards the front. PEople were at this point spilling out. Drunker people leaning against the outer walls. More sober people still hanging around in order to reach that level of black out drunk. Seemed kind of not his scene but hey he liked a strong drink as much as the next guy. Maybe there was someone to chat up while he drank among the drunkards. Not giving a damn for the people who could not stand he marched through them as they stumbled and fell. Reaching the inside he noticed it was just as packed. Well then he would just have to make it clear he was not going to wait.

That is when he noticed two things. One red hair with a tiger and a vampire like woman leaning on a guy. Only two woman in his life could make him react like that. One was his ex which really honestly could not be called that considering she never really was his girlfriend to begin with but she was a crazy b***h and he wanted to avoid her. Then there was the other woman... He let out an almost cranky sigh. What were the odds... He was tempted to leave but no he knew his presence would piss her off as much as his did so let it be a pissing contest and see who left first if either. She looked like she was having a fun time and he was not one to be pushed around.

Picking a table and shooing people away with money thrown randomly he had one all to himself. He noticed neither woman noticed him and he would like to continue to have it that way. So he just waited to see if someone who was not busy would come and take his order. If not he could always just scope the place out. Something about this place made it so it was not a typical bar. His life of... Life. Made it so he could tell there was something going on here especially if those two crazed woman were here. He would wait silently hopefully not noticed by them until he could figure it out.

x
    Mood: Just wtfing
    Company: Alone
    Current Activity: Avoiding two women and trying to figure out what this place is
    Current Thoughts: Just stay here until I can get a grip hold on what the hell is going on here

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX With a smile, he would run his hand on the back of her neck as he would keep hugging her. They were alone and it was kind of dark. It was a bit hard to see each other and for what it seemed, it was time for her to play. Already the vocalist had the microphone on his hand and was talking, calling Zaphora to the stage. With that he gave her another kiss and told her to go by giving her a couple of soft slaps on her butt.

As Sam got out of the stage, quietly, he noticed how full the bar was and probably those that were waiting outside to enter. It was amazing. He hoped that it continued, but he couldn't help it when he noticed a woman with a tiger and also this man, whom he spoke to before. He saw him countless of time and probably spoke to him randomly times, but probably the man wouldn't remember him. Sam trailed towards him as he would grab a seat and look towards the stage.

"Do you find everything to your liking?"

Sam didn't looked at him. He raised his hand and one of the girls that were waitress in the job cam running to him as he would whisper to bring two beers as he would signal her with his fingers. She nodded and then disappeared in the crowd.

"The name is Sam. I have seen you before, but not here."

He smiled stretching his hand to him to shake it.

User Image

Emmie The Strange

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
    • Redecorator 50
    • Noble Shade 100
    • Member 100
    User Image

User ImageUser Image
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    【At the bar】
    〖Working mode〗
    ❝ This girl is really something. ❞
    ((OOC: Sorry for not posting! I feel bad >.< But here it is! XD ))
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX The happy blond had to smile at her compliment. A sunflower? He kinda liked to be compared like that. He was always kinda laid back and relaxed. There were moments he wanted to slap someone silly but he wasn't like that. He would only brush off his shoulders and walk away from trouble.

The woman asking him for a moment, she needed to make a call and he nodded watching her leave outside. It was good, he knew tonight was going to be a good evening. All his friends were here, new people, new faces could be seen but looking around, he frown. Away from the counter, Zaphora walked behind the stage, later Sam going after her. Whatever happened now? He scratched the top of his head, confused. He hope it wasn't serious or one of Zaphora's jealousy episodes. It was a natural thing to see them bickering. Everyday they fought and reconciled and genially, he wanted their happiness. He was going to help in the wedding as long as they still wanted it but Sam... he was worried about the man. He was too impulsive at times and it was the first day of their engagement. Maybe he needed to talk to Sam for a bit when they checked on the wine storage. They were already empty! Money was rolling like water!XX

The Macho Sora

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
      • Redecorator 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Member 100
      User Image
      User Image
      ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Relax
      Outside the bar with Vaelora
      If she keeps doing that, I won't respond nicely this time.

A rain check. He shrugged as she winked at him. He had to furrow a brow at that. What was she doing giving him mixed signals? First she dressed in front of him, then she tells him to go out, take a break, drink a beer and then this. Wasn't she gay or something? He watched her go inside and he sighed, smoke coming out his nostrils. He was going to jump her, at Sam's bedroom. He wanted to pin her there, grab her and- Marcus pinched the bridge of his nose, wrinkling his brows forward. It was bad. The doc said this thing had a cure that came with time but the more he tried to walk away, temptation seemed to bring him back and right now, she had a name, a corset and huge breasts. He was so into his mind, he didn't hear the woman coming back, asking for one of his cigs and keeping him company.

He was startled when said woman took his pack, taking one out and lighting it up. The raven haired male observed her. She was fixing her corset, probably too tight for her. That waist was smaller than usual and his hand started to sweat again at the thought of them running through the fabric, touching and taking the damn thing out. His pupils dilated to her hands. She had big hands. She looked small but he could see she was big and wide in other places. Dear god... He licked his lips, moist his already dry lips. Again, he was dazed in his little sex driven world when he heard her speak. Do something with his life... he thought about that early in younger years, after high school. He didn't think much back then but he wanted to travel the world. And money? He grinned. If money didn't run the world, he would rather be dead than fight around and survive. Why was she asking this stuff anyway? Was she that bored?

"Dunno about that, Johnson but if money didn't exist, this world would've turned into a zombie land already" He chuckled loudly, smoke coming out his mouth. "You went kinda deep there. What's up with that?"

'Firoru"

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
      • Redecorator 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Member 100
      User Image
      User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      At the bar
      I did a good job! Ophelia is a sin! Hurray for me!
      I need to sober a little bit. I have work tomorrow.
      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Oh dear lord. Rocco glowered at the show before him. While Sam talked with Ophelia, Zaphora was touching the guy, glancing once in a while at them and smiling like she did something well deserved. Deserve what? Lucy was doing business here! This was his bar damnit! The hand in his beer tighten. He felt tense about this but looking at the pair with him, he couldn't help but forget and smile. Rocco rested his head on a hand and watched, pleased with himself and Lucy knew, with the way he wink at him. Of course he did a good job! He adored this man to the moon and back. He gave them shelter when their parents threw them for fighting so much, running from the police for small armed robberies and a few stabbings. Rocco knew he wasn't a saint but he was older and a little bit wiser and he owed this man a lot.

Right after watching Lucy stand up and walk to Zaphora, he felt Ophelia lean to him. Her head was on his shoulder. He tried not to feel awkward but he felt his face warm up a little. "Yeah but this is normal between them and they are calmed. Lucy is always suave when it comes to fights inside the bar but you should have seen him in his younger days... he was a real demon. On the other hand, Zaphora is more direct and she snaps alot, like the show you just watched but it's normal, more normal than you could think of"

Damien nodded, agreeing with his brother. " Right now, I bet Sam is apologizing for doing nothing and she's smiling and kissing him or making out, I don't know. My head is spinning, Rocco. I need to sober up a bit." The younger twin headed to the bathroom, leaving the pair alone.

Rocco started to laugh, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Ah, this brother of his, he was so cute! "So... Ophelia, what do you think now? Satisfied?"

User Image

Emmie The Strange

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Friendly 100

gισναηηι Aямαηι
      Pяιєƒυ Pαуєя

So far it seemed to be so busy that no one had noticed him. Something he did not exactly take to very easily. A man like him often was flocked to. However a ever so small piece of him was glad for the reprieve. If he was surrounded by people he supposed it would get the attention of those she-witches and he rather be left alone at the moment. Not exactly like he had room to talk. The little vampire gypsy and the tiger taming bar wench. Neither did he have any energy to pour into talking to at the moment. Couldn't a guy just get drunk?

Suddenly a man that looked oddly familiar but he could not place a name to the face approched him. This happened a lot to him sadly. He remembered certain people like the ones he worked with to a degree, family, and people he wanted to avoid. Otherwise if it had been plesant but quick in meeting it often did not stick around. A shame the man seemed plesant enough. Not that he swung that way or anything. He asked if he found everything to his liking. He made a small frown at that. He was not a complete a**... So he decided to leave it up to the man in question to have the blunt honest answer of a prideful rich man or to tone it down a bit.

"Err... Do you want the truth or a white lie?" He said with a rub of his head. It would of course be rude beyond all measure to our right insult the look of the place but... It could use a little help it looked like it had seen it's fair share of fights and of course no one had any money to fix it up. With the amount of customers it seemed like depending on the actual damage costs it would not take to much time to fix up but it bothered him. Call him vain and truly he was but he would rather just toss money at Sam to get it fixed asap so he could sit comfortably in here without the scars of old battles and kill anyone who dare try and screw around with the money he put into it. "If you want some money to fix the place up..." He said with a shrug letting the idea in his mind leak ever so slightly from his head.

Laying back in his chair he did not really pay attention to the fact Sam was not looking at him. He in the corner of his eye noticed he raiseed his hand. It seemed to be in order to get the attention of a waitress. A time later two beers would show up no doubt. That was the drink men used to drink over right? Well at least it was when it came to the younger men in his circles. The older men used stronger stuff but heh... It was probably something to show off how tough you were, how rich you were, that you could take a bullet by drinking swill, all three and more. Hell he was to young to know what went on with the older men in his circles.

Suddenly the man introduced himself. He mentioned he had seen him before but not here. He gave a curt nod to that. "Giovanni... You look familiar. Sorry I am not the best with names. As for meeting in here or not I would imagine not. Although it seems to do well for itself all the same." Seeing a streching of his hand to shake he raised an eyebrow. Was there some sort of deal in those words or was this some extended hello? Hell maybe he was already drunk before leaving. That was known to happen. Well whatever. With a frown he noticed both woman look in his direction but at least they seemed to be in the same department as him in not wanting to acknowledge each other. So with that he gave a shake to the man.

x
      Mood: Relaxing finally
      Company: With Sam
      Current Activity: Talking to Sam
      Current Thoughts: This place is not exactly me but I bet some money could fix that

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X

XXXXXXX Shrugging, she sighed softly looking up the stars. The night was starry... just grabbing her jacket and then going around, she could sleep around the streets till tomorrow and then shower at Sam's apartment. Ask for Zaphora for some clothes even if that was tight on her. She took a deep breath as she would think about it, over and over, and over... looking around again and then at the sky.

"I don't know if you remember the guy that worked here before as Gluttony... but I gave him my apartment because I honestly don't want him to find me." she scoffed "I mean... he broke my window several times to sleep in my bed and then I would end sleeping in the tub."

She let out a soft laugh as she would talk to him about this. Nobody believed her when they told her that she slept in the tub. She could kick Ansel... but he was heavy and brute person. And she could use him as a punching bag and not flinch. Vaelora leaned her back towards the wall as she would then chuckle.

"Is just that when you see that lost everything that you worked for long, you gave it away to save yourself. It hurts. No money, no nothing..." she laughed "I probably find the apartment destroyed if I get there right now."

She laughed softly as she would then look at the streets and then at Marcus. She only could go there unless her clothes were also destroyed, along with her bed and everything she owned. And maybe he took away the cat and ate it. Vaelora had many thoughts in her head and most of them showed the worst thing of Ansel. She was done with him. As a friend or anything, she was done with Ansel. It was better for her if she didn't befriended anyone else. At the moment.

X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
      be it of the legal
      or
      mortal kind.
      My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
      I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Friendly 100
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀OPHELIA AMBROSE▀▀▀

▀▀▀
                                    "Don't fvck with me!"

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                                    ▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    ▀▀▀

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

After her deal with the devil for lack of a better term was done she saw him basically walk towards the woman in question who had already left the punkish boy. Probably confused the poor idiot. Men were so easy to play with... Unless they had a brain. Which unfortunately these days most did not and from that display this one did not. So of course with her curiosity running from the news of an engagement she had to ask Rocco about how this was normal or not. Apparently it was. It was kind of appalling She was not sure what to think. She did not know the details and she was new of course so she had no right to bust into anything but jeez... That could not be healthy. At least Sam seemed to have matured since the earlier days?

Well not her place. She continued to lean on Rocco as Damien had to excuse himself. Seemed he needed to sober up. She made a small pout to that. Here she had been having so much fun seeing the gooey center of the serious twin oh well. Looking at Rocoo she noticed her leaning against him seemed to have caused him to get a little awkward. She had to giggle at that. "Are you blushing?" She teased ever so gently. She was not exactly the biggest fan of men and she had her reasons but there was something about most of the guys here that amused her. Loosened her up just ever so much.

She then noticed with another glance to see if Sam had made up with Zaphora that her old partner in crime was here. They had locked eyes but it was a silent type agreement not to say anything as the woman simply ordered the strongest thing you could drink. Some people never changed. They had their fun being gypsies on the run before she settled into her little kill for money thing like some type of crazy modern gypsy and well in a way Aine was a real gypsy. Being in the circus and with one look at her tiger she could not help but roll her eyes. One day that tiger was going to get her in trouble but whatever floated her boat.

She then found Sam. That was a big mistake as she nearly felt her heart stop. HE was here? Why the hell was he here... Aine she could take they were old friends but him?! What the hell? She was the way she was because of family and ugh just uuuugh. It seemed from his quick glance that held some sort of oh s**t which she supposed she mirrored they too like with Aine decided to just leave it be. Hopefully that did not mean her family was coming back and his family was coming back. This state would end up some sort of battle ground even if their families were suppose to be allies. This was enough to make her want to split but she could not do that on her technical first day.

He had given her the same look and she took that as the three of them would just act calm and cool. Like they never knew each other. Maybe she would talk to them at some point to figure out what the heck was going on but not right now. Not when the bar was so full. Not while Sam was talking to him. Let Aine get drunk so she was more easy to please. Her past was haunting her and this was things she wanted to keep a secret. From that look she had gotten from both of them it appeared they wished the same. Friends... Yes pretend to be old friends that happened to meet at the same place. Part of that way true. With that she just continued to lean on Rocco. "How does one deal with family?" She asked a rather strange question out of the blue but he had a twin. He must know some sort of secret right?

x
                                    OCC: Whoo things worked out
                                    Mood: Relaxing
                                    Company: Rocco and Damien kinda
                                    Current Activity: Leaning against Rocco now
                                    Current Thoughts: Red... Rich Red.

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
      • Redecorator 50
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Member 100
      User Image
      User Image
      ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Relax
      Outside the bar with Vaelora
      She needed a place to stay... Hmm..

He stayed quiet. Ansel... he heard about that guy once but he never saw him. Maybe he wasn't on his shifts or the guy worked on the street but if he was a sin, that meant Sam knew the man. However, as Vaelora mussed about what happened with him, Marcus became a little... not actually worried but he pitied the girl. Living on the streets was a hard life and although he didn't know her history, he could relate at some point. Looking at the night sky, he breathed the last kick, doing a few circles of smoke. He could offer her shelter. His apartment wasn't big but he could sleep on the couch and leave her his room but that was big no. He couldn't do that. As he was now, letting her in his space would be awkward and no less extreme. Plus, he didn't let girls stay for too long, they always thought that he wanted a relationship with them and he was never into that. Becoming a boyfriend or a husband wasn't his ideal life and with this sickness, he preferred to live and be alone for now.

"You know, if you feel insecure of going to your apartment alone, I can go and help you, keep you company to get your stuff. I can't give you shelter but Sebastian can help you on that department. Ask him, he won't say no to you." His hand turned into a small fist, nudging her gently. He didn't want to touch her. Touching would crack him up.

"Don't worry so much, kid. You have people who would love to help you and a girl downstairs that needs you as well. You can't give up on her now. I may want to bite Sebastian and kill him right now but he's a good guy... even if he's a fairy." He smiled brightly at her and looked at the people around them.

'Firoru"

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXThey are first shaking hands and the subject of money comes up? What's up with this guy? Money, money, money. How much he loved it and how much he needed it, but seeing today full house... in less a week they would have everything back to normal. His account would be flowing in cash and also his wine room would be again full like always.

"Eh? Relax, man. Relax..."

That moment the girl from before came back with one of the quality beers that were a hit in the bar. Placing them on the table, he slid one towards Giovanni as he would grab his and then remembered that this was going to be the last beer since he drank enough. Looking around, he smiled.

"We had a little problem that made a hole in my pocket, but let me tell you that are managing to pull through." he laughed "but tell me the truth and only the truth... what would you do to this place?"

Sam rested his back on the chair as he would look around him. He could do many changes and probably make this the most expensive place. But for what? To get burglary reports every month so he could deal with the cops and everything? No... that was a waste of time and a waste of his life. He was going to be busy for a while... especially with Zaphora and Vladmir.

User Image

Emmie The Strange

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Friendly 100

gισναηηι Aямαηι
      Pяιєƒυ Pαуєя

It seemed that his talk of money was something not something that Sam guy was used to. But to him his life was money. Probably how he grew up. If you could not make money you were useless and therefore put on some stupid low job that any idiot could do. He refused to be one of those and at a young age was able to make lots of money. Helped to have connections of course. He had no idea about Sam's money issues or lack of it due to the money flow. He could guess due to the many who were here it likely would end up not being that big of a problem but still. The place inside urked him ever so much.

Or course he was told to relax. It was kind of hard. To be surrounded by so many people and ignored. To have to deal with the woman who obviously knew he was here. Both of them in fact. It put him on edge but he attempted to relax as the older man suggested. If anything even if he was not much older in his culture one respected your elders even if they were only a day older.

It seemed their beer arrived. He took no time drinking it once it was slid in his direction. He needed to get drunk if he planned on blocking thise two ladies out of his head. He needed to focus on Sam. He was after all the owner likely if he had this much power to order the waitresses around like he had. He looked around and smiled before saying they had a little problem that made a hole in his pocket. It showed not that he was going to keep harping on that. Apparently they were putting through. Then he asked a question he wanted the truth about what he would do to this place.

Well that was interesting. He was not exactly a decorator. He murdered people but of course money would make the world go round at least for most people. For a moment he rested back in his chair like Sam was. He crossed her hands and rested it on his firm stomach. "Well first I would leave the front alone. It seems to attract a certain type of people. Obvious it has helped you get the people you like. If what you said is true. I suppose some might find broken areas charming but a bar needs more than a full stock of drinks. It needs to have sturdy tables, lots of workers to keep up with the customers as they flow in so you can keep the cycle of money coming in, and of course fix the damage so people who are snobbish do not turn around when they first enter."

That was just the beginning of course. "A blandish entrance keeps those who look for a place to rob away but if the inside can keep that curiousity that brought people in then of course it is worth the money. However if you spend all your money on the stock of booze you never will have a chance to fix the place up, keep it from falling apart. Plus cops look for run down places. If it looks like a jazzed up place with nothing broken it looks like a typical bar. Nothing fishy. If you do not just focus on the LOOK you can add more room for more people therefore making more profit and the cycle begins. Where more money poors in. Make a nest egg. So if something breaks it can be fixed without any issues. "

He had no clue about his woman nor child but if he did that also made a good case. To protect those you love you want to have a healthy place. Not a place that could give splinters, a place that could get you ill, a place that would end up possibly attracting unwanted attention. That was his thoughts anyways. Most police looked away at a jazzy bar. It was the run down ones that looked like drug dealers drank or dealt that often were searched. From the look of it this was one of those places especially if Ophelia was here. Not that she was a druggie or anything but with her so called passion for murder this place was not exactly clean. Aine did not really help. More room and a better inside would confuse the hell out of the cops. Also it added protection and would attract more people and keep the money coming. To him it was a flawless thing but he was not Sam. He was in business so he knew these things but it was ultimately up to Sam of course.

x
      Mood: Relaxing finally
      Company: With Sam
      Current Activity: Talking to Sam
      Current Thoughts: This place is not exactly me but I bet some money could fix that

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X

XXXXXXX Rubbing her shoulder, she heard that Marcus could keep her company while she went towards the apartment. Her smile could be shown as she would clasp her hands together and then smile since she didn't have to go alone. Then she would ask Sebastian if she could stay with him. What if he said no? What if he was going to have a man with him. She kept smiling at him and then nodded.

"Thanks! I appreciate it." she nodded twice "Free beer for you when we get to drink."

She stuck her tongue to him as she would then rush towards the entrance. Seeing that he was done with his cigarette, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bar.

"Hey, come on! We have work to do!"

For some strange reason, Vaelora was in a good mood. As she would enter, she noticed that there was a tiger in the bar. A TIGER. She stared at the animal, but also took a couple of steps back bumping with Marcus. This wasn't fear... but this was strange. Seeing a tiger roaming free was something new for her. Also, there was a girl in top of the animal looking around. She was confused, she wasn't sure of what to do or believe. Was this even a dream? Was Marcus seeing the same thing she was? She wasn't sure...

"Is this... even possible? A... bengal tiger... in a bar...??? I'm not crazy, aren't I?"

Vaelora chuckled nervously. As she would look up at Marcus. The height difference was enormous. She could be considered a dwarf beside Marcus. People were surrounding the girl to touch the tiger... if they were.

X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X
      X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
      be it of the legal
      or
      mortal kind.
      My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
      I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces