Welcome to Gaia! ::

((true. Night ))

Harvy saw the gernade but didnt see the claw, feeling it colide with his body and part of the claw sinking into his arm. The force sent him flying across and hitting a large rock, head first. His body hit the ground with the pistol still in his left hand. He could hear a high pitched ringing the last thing he saw was part of the ground and what he could guess was Gin's boot before everything went entirely black. A faint beep could be heard from his backpack over by where he was sitting earlier which would be the timed bombs he was going to use on the guns at Gin's lab
TinyDog
Seeing someone running towards them, Doctor's protective side took over. He pulled Alice and Hope behind him, ready to fight this newcomer. He wouldn't have his family hurt.

Seeing the protective stance the man was taking caused a small conflict of emotions to spark, this conflict brought about some of his senses as he skidded to a halt a few feet from the battle ready man's reach. He put his hands up in a manner that said he wished not to fight. "I'm just here to talk." He said wondering if Alice recognized him.

Dapper Gekko

"Then say what you have to say from where you are,"Doctor growled. He wasn't about to let some unknown man close to his family with Ren still out there trying to get her hands on them. Only a fool would do something that stupid.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

Gin noticed her going nuts as he decided it was time to pull out and try again later. He had no clue of her real powers at all and didn't want to test them on himself. He vanished with his speed. Sapphire was going nuts still she calmed down then noticed Harvey. She screamed running over to him to make sure he was ok. "Wake up please." She said seeing him bleed as she pulled his own shirt off him and held it on his bleeding spot.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Alice hugged Hope tightly to her as she stared at the male who came to them. she smlled funny to her but he looked like some one she knew. But that person died long ago. "who are you?" Hope asked for she knew her mommy would not and she did not like seeing ehr mommy scared.
Harvy's eyes opened seeing her standing above him, his eyes took a moment to focus. He moved the toes of his shoes and his hands before pushing himself up "Damn it he got away..." He holstered his pistol and slowly started standing up "Remind me never to piss you off" He muttered. He looked over to his wounds which were bandaged up nicely. "Thank.." He noticed she had used her shirt to bandage him up, his face was entirely red, taking off his shirt and handing it her "umm.." He said not even being able to form a sentence at this point

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
User Image

julius finished the purple flower and glanced at the man, suggesting they drink. He hated alcohol, he had been forced to get drunk when he was 17, he had never had much fun with the drink. "You can drink all you'd like." He said standing up, thats when charlie decided hes was going to intervene. 'Come on Juli, just go find something else to do, I'll take control I know you are bored.' Julius sighed "Charlie wants to come out, I'm going to let him drink with you." He said and Charles took over. The man stood up and patted his pants down to get off anything that had attached it self. "So, I heard your going to the Lab, who else is going?" He asked. He was more serious, as that was Charles nature. "julius doesnt drink, but I will." He said. Having a drink once in awhile was good, he dealt with most of the pressure, not that he didnt mind it, he would do anything for his dear friend and this was one of those things.

ooc:

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"Charlie" Grann said with a bow before he led the way out of the garden. His clan home was not to far from here. Please a good walk would give them time to talk. "The one were, the head of the Iron claw, and two humans so far" he said sighing, "I will see tomorrow if any one will be joining us and pray to the gods we live." As they walked other were heading home to there families or friends depaneding on how lived the first attack of the re.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She looked at him oddly seeing why his face was red then remembered her chest was showing. She covered it quickly and took his shirt putting it on. "Um perv sorry." She said looking at him her face now bright red as she still covered up her chest even though she had his shirt on her she still did it. "I am very sorry for hurting you but how did I do that?" She asked not having any memory of her other form. She had inherited Masaomi's trait's from his blood not that she new at all. Being she had no memory of what happen or who anyone was and that stuff.
Harvy looked away lighting a smoke and took a drag to give her alittle privacy while she changed, looking back up when she had a shirt on. "Sorry not used to that" He then paused for a moment recalling the events "He threw you into something while trying to attack me. Best guess is that Injury or danger causes you to change if you cant control it. He needs you for something tho. I think when you escaped it really threw a wrench in the works for him. Then again I have been wrong before" Harvy started looking for his backpack it not being where he placed it. "Are you ok?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She nodded listening to him. "Ya I am ok just a bit scared, worried, and shy that you saw my chest." She said blushing to him. "Um are you looking for this here?" She asked grabbing his backpack and handing it to him.
Devossy
Alice hugged Hope tightly to her as she stared at the male who came to them. she smlled funny to her but he looked like some one she knew. But that person died long ago. "who are you?" Hope asked for she knew her mommy would not and she did not like seeing ehr mommy scared.

"I am Channi," He said, seeing Alice didn't recognize his name he continued, "I think you knew my father Nikolai."

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"Yes he was my father's brother..."Alice started to say before she saw it, "It can not be....Ren killed him and his family you can't be alive." she just started at him for the last time she say any of her cosions was when she was a little girl before the ancdeint. "How?" she asked confused as Hope looked back and fourth at them.
Devossy
User Image
"Yes he was my father's brother..."Alice started to say before she saw it, "It can not be....Ren killed him and his family you can't be alive." she just started at him for the last time she say any of her cosions was when she was a little girl before the ancdeint. "How?" she asked confused as Hope looked back and fourth at them.

"I don't understand it myself, when they killed my mom..." He tried to explain self consciously checking his words so that he didn't sound completely insane, it didn't appear to be working. "The fire, it hid me."

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Alice just looked at him more confused as she looked up at Doctor. She was so lost and did not know what to say or do. she thought all her family was dead but her grandfather. "We should take him to grandfather" she said.

tinydog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces