Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice looked up from her hand blankly at the man her amber eyes seamed dull and lifeless. "My name is Alice Reaper. I have been sleeping for a long time in this castle." She spoke her voice seamed to sing the words even though she was not singing. she paused mid way down the stairs waiting for something or nothing she was not sure she was still very sure as t what was going on in the world now a days.

her sweetest song

Alice looks best in red.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa looked at shade and Daku and nodded. She turned and left the room. She rolled her eyes as she walked down the hall. " what kind of information do they expect me to find?" She said aloud to herself. She shook her head and looked up. She saw shade and another female. She eyed the woman and brushed it off. She continued down the stairs, past shade and the female, not saying a word. She yawned slightly and looked back up at the two.

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of souls

He raised an eye brow when hearing the woman's name. Shade was not a wear that there was another member. That and it was one he did not know at all. He looked into her amber orbs. They were the eyes of one that had seen many death, if not caused most of them. He was accustom to this look.
" I am Lord Shade Leader of the Reapers." He spoke the title with a neutral tone. Walking up the stairs to meet the woman. He held out his hand to her. " Come with me my lady. I am sure you are in need to fed." He paused for a second to study her. " There are many things to discuss. What was happening in the world when you went to sleep?"
He stood like a statue with a mask void of emotion. He glowing crimson like coals in a fire. Waiting to hear her response.

Xx-wolfishgirl-xX
+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice glanced at the girl as she past her eyes still vacant. when the man spoke she looked toward him. even though she was a member of the reaper clan she rarely ever acknowledged any one of higher rank than her. he never pissed them off but she went about her own business. she did however curtsey slightly. "nice to meet you." her voice was soft and still sounding like a saddened melody.

When he offered her his hand however she politely tucked her hands behind her back and took a step toward him. she never held a mans hand. she felt is was wrong considering she was technically betrothed to some one. even if she couldn't recall his face or his name. Her thoughts shifted back a while trying to recall what was going on before she slept. it was blurry but there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. "I don't recall much before i slept for it has been a while but it didn't sound like some one was trying to bomb my coffin when i first laid down." She spoke her voice still kind of hollow as she followed the male.

her sweetest song

Alice looks best in red.
"Oh my" Harvy replied cocking an eyebrow playfully before smiling and looking down. He was thrown off alittle by the complement "umm..sure thing never happened" He assured her even tho he didnt want to say it. He stood up and poured a cup of coffee before sitting back down and taking a sip, wrapping his hands around the cup to warm his hands.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She giggled at him. "You sure are silly." She said as she looked at his coffee. "Looks gross." She said looking at him. "Um may I try some of it?" She asked looking at the coffee as it smelled gross as well. "If you don't want me to its ok." She stated.

sephoroth_1_and_only
Harvy nodded and slid it over to her, not sure what was going to happen if she drank it. Never seen a non-human drink anything but blood. This may be interesting to watch...Then again may be bad..

((sorry, bad post. Got any ideas?))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She took a sip of it and it wasn't bad to her. She had never had blood and would need it sooner or later but she had no idea. She new she was missing the craving for something but couldn't put her hand on what it was. But the coffee tasted not bad as she nearly chocked on it though. Her eyes turned big. She was hyper from the caffeine. She turned and looked at him. "Hey want to do something." She said really really fast.

(( I am just making her hyper))
sephoroth_1_and_only
His face looked somewhat suprised but releived her head didnt explode or it didnt make her change. He smiled alittle trying not to laugh at how wide her eyes got after drinking it. "umm. sure like what exactly?" He would love to have that high of an energy level, it was rather entertaining to watch. She reminded him of a kid after drinking soda
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She grinned at him. "Tag your it." She said running off at a humans speed. "Come on catch me if you can silly." She said not having any idea were she was running or what she really was doing. She was hyper after all and this was not her really at all.
sephoroth_1_and_only
Harvy got up and chased her seeing where she headed and was quickly catching up to her. Laughing as he ran through the hallways, remembering them in his head knowing where she was probably headed. Withing a few moments he was a few feet behind her

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She looked behind her seeing him close as she turned as sharp corner and grabbed on the wall by instinct as she had know ideas she could do it. She watched him run by her smiling as she tired keeping her giggles in so she would not give away her spot.

((last one for the night sorry tired heading off after I post in another rp night))
sephoroth_1_and_only
Harvy turned the corner to see no one there. "Not cool man" He said as he slowed to a walk and started to look for any hiding spots. Checking behind a door and a large flower pot. "Hmm.." He knew she was close he could smell her shampoo.

((night))

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of souls

The woman had curtsied and replied in the right manner. However when it came to his hand. She tucked hers behind her back and then stepped up closer to him. He had not failed to notice the ring resting on her left ring finger. So she was bethrothed or already wed. Her reaction made since. So he turned and began to lead her down the stairs. He lifted his cigarette to his lips and took a long drag. " Forgive me it has been a little stressful lately." He spoke as he exhaled the smoke into the air away from the two of them.
When she answered his question about what had been going on in the world when she laid down to rest. " Sounds like world war two. That was almost a hundred years ago." He finished this statement as they rounded a corner down a long hall. " Now the world is a nuculear wasteland. Rpoaming undead and the like." He paused long enough to take another drag and exhale. He took a few seconds to gather his thoughts further. " There are at least two alliances in the world at this time. The Re di tutti i and the Sandman allaince." He turned into a room with a fire place in it. It looked as if his brother had already left as well as the girl.
He pointed to the seats in front of the fire. " Go ahead and have a seat Lady Alice." He crossed the room to a frig. Pulling out a packet of blood. " would you like the packet by it's self or in a glass with some wine." He looked over his shoulder. " Or do you prefer it fresh from the body?" He waited until she replied before he would go back to what they had been talking about.

Dapper Gekko

Devossy

((I never got this quote :/ I think the quotes only work if they're the first thing in the text))

Doctor nodded,"Yes....Come, you go in first and I'll follow with this one,"He said to her, not trusting the male to be too close to his family.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff