Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvy gently took the bag and opened it, disarming the explosives he had inside. He rolled his head cracking his neck to releive some of the soreness. "Your telling me first time ive seen..yeah" He cleared his throat nervously before trying to change the subject his face still rather red "Anyways, we should proably head back Grann may be able to help." Harvy took out a small radio getting ahold of one of the guards telling them to inform Grann of what happened and he was bringing company. He zipped the bag closed before standing up and shouldering it "We need to move" He started walking rather quickly back towards the compound. Due to a few shortcuts he had found they reached the heavily armored door in no time at all. Stopping and taking a sip from his canteen before looking over to her "This is it"
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

Shade glanced over at Vanessa as she stood before the flames. He studied her movements for a few seconds. She was good but she was not top line in the least. She still needed some training. His eyes turned back to his brother. " I think the little one could use some time off for a few hours before we start in on her again." He spoke as he ripped his blood packet open and drained it.

Daku cut his packet open with a claw. Then up ended it into his mouth. Once gone he took his and his brothers. Throwing them into the trash bin. " Vanessa my dear. Go and see what information you can gather from the other clans of our city." This would give the girl some time off of the hard training, and focus on another important skill set. He took a seat in the chair next to his brothers.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She nodded following him. When they made it to the heavy door she hid behind him a bit scared of what was behind it. "Um ok I am ready I guess." She said in a low voice that was almost hard to hear at all. "Um your not going to touch me and experiment on me like he did right?" She asked.
The look an his face was priceless when she asked him that question, trying to resist the urge to crack a joke he calmly said "We dont roll like that" Seeing that she was already tormented enough from Gin he felt really bad about all that happened tp her, and it could be seen in the lines in his face. He opened the door and held it for her "Ladies first"

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She hugged her tightly. "Thank you." she said as she stepped in slowly but scared still. She looked around wondering what this place was and all that. "Um were are we like an underground hideout or something?" She asked him.

sephoroth_1_and_only
+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice walked down a long corridor with a dazed look on her pale face. she had only woken from her long sleep days ago and she spent those days sitting in her coffin pushing away the remits of her nightmares. she heard the voices of people very far away from her she absent minded made her way to them.

She found as she walked her left ring finger felt heavy with the weight of the ring placed on her finger long ago by a man whose face she can not recall. why she still wore the ring even she could not guess. it just made her feel at ease when she wore it and every time removed she felt as if something was missing.

She started to hum softly to the sound of her heels tapping the floor. the halls echoed her voice it sounded sad and full of regret as it snaked its way through the air.

her sweetest song

Alice looks best in red.
Harvy lightly hugged her back he smiled lightly, before following her inside "Something like that" He replied simply as he closed and locked the door, a heavily armed guard walked by and nodded to Harvy before turning down a hallway He signed in at a small table by the door before motioning for her to follow. I will let my boss know you are here. We can set you up with a room to stay in see one of the servants and they will take care of it. A vampire walked by and teasingly licked his lips at his wound. Making Harvy laugh "Keep dreaming" he said to him as he kept walking as much as he hated talking he was obviously a people person. He looked back to her "so where are you from?"
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

"A room will do I guess I am not sure how safe this place is I feel like he will do anything at all to get me back." She said almost looking like she was about to cry. "Um I am not really sure were I am from at all I think he erased my memory or something. All I know is I woke up looked around noticed him then he covered me up and started speaking to the girl named Ren then uncovered me and said here is my newest creation I call her a Hybrid. They both then said I was there new pet which didn't really settle to well with me. So I asked them who I was and all that they told me my name was Sapphire and I was there pet. They wouldn't tell me who I really was at all. So I got a bit angry and attacked them then ran." She said to Harvey.

sephoroth_1_and_only

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

Shade stood and left the room. It had been awhile since he had seen his brother, but he needed a few minutes to think. He turned to the left down a corridor. His hair floating and waving like tendrils of darkness. His right hand came up enveloped in shadows. When the shadows vanished. there was a single long cigarette in his right hand. Something he had not done in a very long time.
He lit it using one of the torches on the wall. He took a long drag and then exhaled through his nose. as he was about to take another hit. The sound of a woman humming caught his attention. Who could it be humming in his castle. The sound was not coming from the direction he had left the other two.
Shade takes another hit and then slips into the shadows. He walks through the shadows until he find a stair case. He steps out seemingly from no where. His eyes falling on a woman with long dark hair. She was walking down the staircase. " And who might you be?" The man's voice was extremely deep and hollow like that of a man in his grave. His long black hair moving about as if in a breeze when one did not exist.

Daku Walked over and took a seat in his chair. He was in need of a long nap. He had been traveling for quite sometime. In fact if you wanted to be exact he has been traveling for over three hundred years. His eyes slowly began to close as he stared past the girl and into the fire.
Harvy nodded listening to her talk not really knowing what to say. He couldnt imagine how hard that must be "Hybrid? Look like a purebreed to me" He replied his comment was harmless and was in good humor. Annother guard walked up and handed him annother stack of paperwork before walking off Harvy sighed as he continued to walk with her. Taking out a sticky note and scribbling a note on it before slapping it on Grann's door. Stopping at a small table where he sat down and took out a pen, kicking out the chair across from him as he quickly filled it out "I honestly dont understand those people, I wish I had some of what they were smoking" He thought aloud reguarding Ren and Gin. He pushed his black hair back behind his ears to keep it out of his eyes "All I know is he haates me" He looked up with a small smirk before continuing his paper work, flipping a page then continuing, cursing to himself in a dead language that couldnt be recongized as he stared at the paper regarding a guard going streaking earlier this week

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She smiled at him still a shy smiled but a smile it was. "Um well thank you but you have seen my shift no other at least I think around here is of vampire and werewolf right? I mean if my mixed teeth are not enough then the shift thing should be right?" She said going off of what he said about her changing she figured she was different from others around here but she couldn't be sure at all being she didn't really know to much about what was going on. "I think he is going to hate me soon if not already." She said talking about Gin. "Well I also think Ren hates me to I mean I throw her in a cage across the room." She said. She walked over to sit next to him and look at the paper work. She noticed the one he was on and blushed.

sephoroth_1_and_only
Harvy smiled, scribbling something down to the effect that that guard will have to do the rest of his shifts this week in a pink tu-tu. He always found embarassment as a good way to deture bad behaivor. He flipped the page thinking about what she said. "Well, im a human so I honestly wouldnt know anything about it. I just know how to kill the bad ones" He flipped annother page before continuing "As far as other vamps and were's yes there are quite a few, and a few different clan's as far as hybrids you are the first I have ever seen. There is a pretty good doc. here I would check with her. I dont know how many times she's sewn me back together..." The scars on his bare chest reflecting the statement just made. "I have no idea why they would cut up someone so pretty, they should have picked a fat guy or something if you ask me" His humor was crude but left a vivid mental image of a fat hairy man in your mind. He flipped to the last page, signing and dating it before slipping in back into a large envelope and looking up to her folding his hands

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She let out a giggle when he put the pink tu-tu down. But a second after that she blushed about being called cute. "Um I myself and not sure but I want to find that out as well." She said blushing as she tried hiding her face then finally pulled his shirt over her face that she was wearing. "I don't no if I want to see a doctor at all yet." She said.

sephoroth_1_and_only
Harvy smiled alittle seeing her pulling his shirt over her face, quick with a joke he replied "Dont worry I put deoderant on today" Trying to lighten the tension she was feeling "As far as the doc goes shouldnt be anything major. Hey they may give you a lolly pop after your done" He was really trying to make her feel better. You could see a stray hair that was getting lighter and would become grey in a year or so hanging over his forhead he grabbed an apple out of a small fruit bowl off the table and took a bite. Fruit was primarily his diet, never had the time to actually sit down most of the time.

((im going to head off for a few hours I will be back on later if you want to pick up where we left off?))

Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Quote:

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

She blushed more. "Don't make me bite you." She said joking showing her fangs and canine teeth to him smiling after. "You smell good though." She said then blushed at what she said not even meaning to say it out loud. "Um never mind what I said ok."

((OK fine by me))
sephoroth_1_and_only

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas