Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

Sapphire was running as fast as she could possible move which was in fact very fast. Gin looked at Ren. "Sorry love had no idea she would react like so. I will bring her back and I should be able to take care of this problem on my own." He said.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"All right love" Ren said going and kissing him, "I will leave you to this for I have other things to deal with." Smiling she headed for the stairs and he the lab door to get out and go back to work talking to the servants and getting things worked out. There was much she had to plan for the next attack.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image

Gin gathered his stuff he would need as he ran off to find her. Sapphire was a long ways away as she ran looking for something or someone to help her or at least to get answers out of them or something like that.
Channi was walking through the roughly made streets, listening for clues, when he heard a familiar set of voices. His head snapped up as he tried to discern the direction of The older female. He started sprinting towards them rushing from the alley a whole block in front of them. When he saw Alice's face the child in him took over as he ran to give her a hug.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
User Image

julius began to pick the petals off the little yellow flower as Grann told him obvious things "thanks Captain obvious." he said then continued "Besides i never said they were boring, I just said its not my job to attend the meetings. Also about this war ending, really I dont care if it continues or not, its not like it effects me any whose under control." he said. Julius didnt care, it was all the same routine, the promise and then someone would become a tyrannical leader, and use his people for their own use. It had happened before and no doubt happen again. "how I'm doing? I would say I'm fine, but I cant ever be very sure about that. So really the question would be, how are you?" he asked the other man.

ooc:

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"Fine I guess" Grann said looking up at the rock celling, "worried about my clan and my grandchild's family. Just the normal worries but I am getting to old for this and would just like peace." He missed the old days where it was just knowing if his sons where all right and if the clan was a good size and not being hunted. Now it was rebuilding the clan and making sure Hope and Alice stayed safe. "If you could ask for one thing from the gods what would it be?" he asked

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
User Image

Julius just nodded "I would hate to have a family. I hated my first family." he said. He picked another flower and began to spin it in his fingers the color turning to a blur of purple. He was lost in his own thoughts, he could always just look into the future about this war, but then again there were events already in motion that could easily alter that path, it was truly a shame. That thought brought him to a young girl who once came to him asking if her dog was going to die soon, as he was suffering from a life threatening illness, he said it bluntly that yes he was going to die with out even looking into it. Sometimes he actually wished he did.

It was a silly regret but one of his biggest none the less, once she had calmed down some she began to ask him questions out of curiosity, the first being if he had ever looked into his own future. He had never tried to, but then again he had never cared to so he did, when he came back the girl asked what he saw. "It was barren, there is no future for me." he said and the girl would go on to say that there was always a future. He just shrugged and she continued to ask questions and then was swept away by her mother who had been looking for her. Julius had finally found out while in his 'coma state' that one could not look into their own future. It wasnt like it was taboo, however no one knew why it was like that. Thats when Grann asked if he could wish one thing from the god what it would be. "I'm not really sure, I really don't want anything. I think I would ask for more wishes but I doubt they would allow that." He said with a grin

ooc:

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"with out family who would you live for" Grann said, "your self your clan or just death?" He asked him self that some times and it would always be death. He would rather be with the gods then with out his family. He lost so much all ready he could not take losing more. "more wish but what would you use those for if you do not even know what you want to wish for one wish" he said looking at Julius, "you should head back to you clan house its getting early." Even if the sun did not shine down there it could still be felt when it rose and set.

Dapper Gekko

Seeing someone running towards them, Doctor's protective side took over. He pulled Alice and Hope behind him, ready to fight this newcomer. He wouldn't have his family hurt.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Love whats wrong?" Alice said taking Hope in her arms as she was moved behind him. He only did this to protect her and she was wondering from who or what. Looking around she saw some one heading to them and she was curios who it was.

"mommy?" Hope asked scared hugged her.

Omnipresent Cultist

ooc: I'll try to post on my phone, no guarantees.
Harvy was at his desk in his room, blankly staring at the map infront of him, almost falling asleep. His eyes seemed to fixate on a certain spot on the map "Ha! thats it" He said aloud, quickly grabbing his pistol, back pack before running out of the room and running towards the exit. Stopping momentarily to sign out before going outside. He took off north, The moon was high and gave him just enough light to see. He looked at his compass and continued at a very quick walk towards his destination. Making good time by avoiding the low-ground

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
User Image

julius shook his head " I would live for the choice I made, some 700 years ago I chose to become a vampire, my choice alone means I must live. Your family is important to you because they love you and you love them, my birth family sold me into the slave market to pay what they owed then once i came back to them beat me. So I feel little love for family" then grann continued about the wishes, "I would save all my wishes for a time when i want something, so then ill have my wishes granted." he said with a grin "good plan." he just say still spinning the flower until grann suggested going to back to his clan area. " I mean i could but i dont want to." he said and started to pick the petals off the purple.

ooc:

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Grnn nodded at that before he smiled at a idea. "than way not join me back at mine for a drink" he said, "I could use one and I could use some one to talk to and try to relax before the mission tomorrow night." He did not tell Doctor but he was going to join the mission through the dead zone to the lab.
Harvy snuck up behind a zombie, grabbing his tomahawk off his back pack and severing its head. He wiped off the blade and kept moving, keeping his noise level down untill her returned to higher ground. He lit a cig and took out his binoculars smirking when he could see the edges of the lab, the dim light looked like a landing strip to Harvy. Traveling solo had greater risks, but normally cut travel time in half, Hopefully he can blow the place sky high before anyone has to go out there. He checked some of the home made explosives in his backpack. He smile alittle "Good to go" If he could disable the guns the team would have a fighting chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff