Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
It has been 6 years since the Re di tutti i (translation: Kings of all) had started the war when the killed the world leaders and nuked the clan main houses. They now have much of what left of the human population as slaves to feed from. And some weres they have as pets the control and order around. They have turned the lands they own in to prisons and grave yards.
User Image

The others that are not slaves or pets live and work with the Sandman alliance. This Alliance was formed by the vampires, humans and weres who are the last stand in freeing the world from the Re di tutti i. Hiding in a underground city made by the vampires centuries ago they work out plans of attacks and care for family and friends. Though the alliance was made to keep peace and to save the world many of the races still do not get along. Where on the surface what areas where hit by the nukes have became lands of zombies and ghouls. No one dares go in to them for many have not come out alive. For now the battle still gose on but who will win no one knows.
User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Rules
User Image

1. No godmodding, you cannot be invincible! You must have weaknesses!
2. No cybering, but flirting and romance are allowed. Please keep it PG-13, we're not fond of getting reported or banned, hopefully neither are you.
3. You can create your own Vampire clan but remember people can join it and no making them gods
4. one clan elder for each clan followed by council people or heirs and then followers
5. Pm me all profiles titled "Red moon"
6. Be semi-literate to literate!
7. Be creative don't get boring!
8. Have fun and be as gory as possible!
9. One liners allowed only in good taste and only as a rarity!
10. No unprovoked attacks unless preplanned!
11. No killing unless you have told me or the player
12. quoting names aloud to keep track of who your talking to
13. if you make a clan please send me what the are to add to the clan list

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Clans
User Image
Here's a link to some clans you can pick from

Blackblood - a clan with strong family ties since there female can have kids, but with a cost. They have no great power but there blood is poisonous to all but humans. Family motto: Donker bloed, sterke familie (Dark Blood, Strong Family).

Hell's Shadows- A clan which keeps a very low profile and mostly just watches all the fights. However when they get involves in something, they normally overwhelm their opponents. They work in shadows, controlling and manipulating other clans. Their leader is said to be kind and understanding at first glance, but ruthless and sadistic in reality. A trait of the clan is being able to turn into a black mist that can travel around where they want. Powers: black mist, summon hounds from hell, and transform into a swarm of bats.

Clan Roth'vor
Those born to this clan are granted the power of wind. Though not a clan with strong ties to any other clan they are a clan that remains nuetral more or less unless their hand is forced.

Reapers: This clan is shrouded in mystery, much like the shadows they live within. They are assassins of the highest order. The Reapers stay out of the conflicts between all the others. Though they will fight for the right price. Those born to this clan have a strong affinity for death as well as shadows. their leader was once apart of the Hell's shadows for a short time. Not much is known about him. Blank masks void of all emotion. This clan did not appear until after the nukes had been dropped.

The Malkavians. A clan of hopelessly insane madmen who have a reputation as seers and visionaries. Also known as the Clan of the Moon or quite simply Kooks.

The Giovanni. As much a family as a clan, these insular necromancers are quick to amass wealth and power. Also known as the Clan of Death.

The Assamites. A predatory clan of assassins with a penchant for Kindred vitae. Also known as the Clan of the Hunt. P.S they only drink the blood of other vampires

The Steel Claws: In this clan everyone wheres a claw of some sort, but not only that, there skin is like Steel, Do to the fact that they have Super Durablity even compared to other vampires. This is a rather small clan formed after the great explosion, they try to remain Hidden, and neutral, but have bad habits of starting fights.

Hylarr Race and Clan- The Hylarr are a near extinct race of Feline-like people. They were patterned after the different cats of the world, and a peaceful people though their abilities as warriors was legendary, until they were scattered. The Hylarr are long-lived creatures, known to have extreme rage issues and immunity to intoxication. The Hylarr are very attuned to the world around them, they have a tendency to avoid cities because of the noise and general pollution. Their senses are heightened: sight, sound, smell, and touch. All this generally makes them very reclusive, but also makes them very deadly in a fight. They will always prefer bladed weapons since modern weapons generally have a scent to them that is overpowering and offensive to the Hylarr. Their heightened senses also make them exceptional trackers and woods-guides. They will always assist a child or someone that is injured, being unable to walk away from an innocent in pain or distress. This is a weakness in the species that assisted in their near extinction, making them easy to capture and kill with the right bait. All this means that they are very, very rare. To the point that Sebastet, the current Elder, believes that she is the last.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Profile outline
User Image

Let the mirror show: (picture please)
My name is (Name)
My god is (gaianame)
I'm currently (age) years old
What do I look like: (gender)
I am a (sexual preference)
Blood in me (vampire, human or other)
I bow to (clan)
Rank of power: (elder, heir or follower)
I work for: (Re di tutti i or Sandman)
My weapon of choice is a (don't go over bored here)
I can also do (power and if vamp has to go with clan)
Some say my personality is (traits)
A little something about me? (bio/history)
I listen to (song that is them)

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
OPEN

Sandman base: Underground city

After a successfully mission in saving some humans from becoming slaves. The Sandman Alliance are resting and building up strength before the set attack against one of the Re di tutti i labs. They knew Ren has been experimenting on other vampires and humans for fun. As they make plans to get to it, family and what friends they have try to make life in the underground bare able. It is hard in the dark underground for the humans how have to relay on man made light to see around and grow plants to eat and raise animals. They do the best the can with help from the vampires and were's but still fight break out among the different species.

Re di tutti i base: Castle Moorat

Ren has taken a break from fighting as has put her force on trying to find ways to kill all the allice in one more. It is not easy but she is working on different plans on attack. She has made sure all her new pets and servant vampires go through long training to be the best. As a task she will send small groups out to see if there is any humans still on the surface living and look from Enemies that could be captures to play with in labs.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Alice was smiling as she watched Hope play with young children. Though Hope was pure born Vampire it was still good to have her play with kids her own age for now. She would smile brightly as Hope would stop to wave at her before going back to play with her friends. 'my little angel' she thought as she stood up. Her long white hair swayed around her as she moved to walk thought the underground garden. she knew she had her mates and her grandfathers bodyguards watching her but she still felt uneasy. Touching her wedding gift from Lykaios she wished she was with him right now.
User Image
Yellan was doing all she could not to go to the Sandman meeting. They where so boring to her and she would rather go try the younger pack members or go watch the kids play in the garden. sure she was head female of the pack but she hated going to the meeting. Walking down one of the streets she was wearing tight jeans and tube top that got her looks. She was use to them, but her fav looks where from her mate. Getting whistled at she just smiled and kept walking.

User Image
Grann sighed as he knew the human leader wanted a another meeting but he hand other things to do. His clan needed to be rebuilt up and he had a great grand child to teach. running a hand through his white blond hair he walked to the meeting place tired but looking strong.

Dapper Gekko

In the shadows behind Grann, a figure stepped out of the shadows. He had a bit of a scowl on his face. It was clear that he was upset about something,"Must I really be present for this meeting? There's other things that I could be putting my time into that are worth much more than this." The man pushed his red hair out from his face, shaking his head. Lykaios, the leader of Hell's Shadows, honestly hated the meetings. They were so pointless!

Leaning against a wall, Tallula overlooked the child and wife of her master. She was acting as bodyguard today, so she had to make sure no harm came to them. It wasn't a very exciting job, but it was one her master expected of her.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin was working in his lab on new lycans. He has been working for about three days straight so it was break time. He headed up and started cleaning. He needed a shower badly as well. After taking his two hour shower he got out. "Man were is that woman. Ren you around here or what?" He asked yelling to her.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

Saeko was stacking Gin this whole time. She was checking his a** out some. But she hoped Ren didn't noticed at all. Well Ren new she had come to like Gin but Saeko new Ren new that she would never try anything at all she liked Yellan and still wanted her love. "Hey Gin I think Ren is working on stuff not sure." She said jumping down next him.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

Masaomi was waiting outside the place for Yellan when she noticed her and some other whistling at her. He made a low growl so they new he was watching. "Yellan over here." He said looking at his very attractive mate walking toward him. He was waiting for her usual first thing she had said to him about her wanting children and him telling her she needed to wait for better times. It was the same thing between them. It never changed but he loved it so very much he loved her and would never let her go. He watched her hips sway and it turned him on a lot and he wanted her but that would need to wait.

Desirable Grabber

Tsuki

Tsuki lounged in the family mansion. On the couch next to her lay the one love that she still trusted. She had loved several times before, but none of those had turned out well for her. Now she loved only beauty for the sake of beauty. Luckily, she could see beauty in anything, but she only loved that piece of whatever it was. She lay a hand across the silver blade at her side, feeling her skin quiver at the sickening touch. Silver meant death for vampire kind. Which is why she wielded it. Her blade was massive, a heavy sword which weighed more than it would appear such a slender girl would be able to wield. "Arrange my father's accounts for me to manage." She muttered, a servant close at hand. With the world destroyed, and slavery rampant, with only a handful of the population remaining, she still had the same life as always. Money still meant power, and power meant life. And more than that, she had power away from her money. In short, in this current world, she was nothing less than a goddess. The world belonged to her. She was an ally to the Re di tutti, and a close associate with the great Lord Grann and many other heads of the clans. Nobody could touch her and yet she felt empty inside. She looked out into the beauty of the night sky. Unlike the rest of her kind and the other survivors, she was still able to stay above ground, residing as always in her family's mansion. There was, of course, an underground path within the bowels of the building. It connected to several other tunnels connected to others, namely, those of the Sandmen organization.

"If the world turns against you, then you have no choice but to stand alone..."

Desirable Grabber

Myrrh of the Malkavians
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh rocked back and forth in her seat on her father's bed. She had been sitting there for several days now, locked away from the sun and all things. Her entire family had been wiped out by the war. Now, whenever the hunger didn't take her over, she sat in her family's mansion on the surface. Due to her mixed blood, she didn't need to eat much, she had gone nearly a month before with absolutely no food intake, but by the end of the time, she had been so thirsty that she had attacked anything that moved until she was sated. "A soul trapped in a little mirror, dropped down from up on high. The corner of the chamber black destroys another man. But let the children laugh and play, so freely and joyous and gay, and soon enough we all shall see, a bleeding pile high." She sang to herself. After the trauma of the war, she saw only death and war, even among the children around her age. She had no idea whether anybody survived the war, she had sequestered herself in her family's mansion and isolated herself from the world. With everybody she'd ever known gone to war, she had been alone. Her eidetic memory meant only that she always remembers the pain she felt. In order to help her understand the circumstances of the war and death, she came up with numerous rhymes and hymns to cope. Even after five long years, they were still one of the few things that allowed her to keep her sanity.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"If I have to go so do you" Grann said stopping and smiling at Lykaios. This was one of his oldest friend and his son in law. It was strange in a way to think of it but he was happy that he made the marriage between him and Alice. "Hopeful it won't be to long and we can get back to we need to get done." he said as he started to walk again, "How are things with you?"
User Image
Alice stopped and looked to Hope before she looked to Tallula. she liked the female though she did not say much. smiling at her she waved her to come join her. Even if Tallula was her bodyguard today it did not mean the to could not talk.
User Image
Ren was sitting on the bed room couch and looked up from her paper work. "I am never to far love" she said with a purr to her voice. Getting up she was wearing a old Hollywood sliver gown that had a slit in it that went up to her hip on the right said and a fur bowa around her neck. Her long white hair was up in a bun as her red as looked him up and down hungrily. "what is it darling" she asking pressing against him. She looked to Saeko and cressed the girls face. she had missed what was going on but did not care.
User Image
Yellan hear the growl and laughed before she ran and tackle hugged and kissed him deeply. " Hey hot stuff" she said wrapping her arms around his neck. she was still smaller then him but she loved him more then anything, "do I have to go to the meeting? and have you thought about kid?" she know it annoyed him to have her ask that but she was ready to be a mother to his littler.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games