Time Skip to the party? YOU DECIDE.

Yes 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lyndi smiled as Jacob told her not to worry and that she could tell them if she was scared or uncomfortable. She watched as he then submerged himself fully in the water. It was only a few seconds later, she felt the cool water splash up at her. She let out a soft gasp and a giggle as her gaze turned to her attacker. It was Fiona. She then bent down, narrowed her eyes and scooped up a little water and threw it towards Fiona with a soft laugh. She turned her playful gaze to Kaira and then quickly splashed a little at her as well. "Go~!" She smiled cheerfully at her. "I know you wanna go further out." She splashed a little more at her to get her moving.

Suddenly, Stefan surged past her and ended up falling backwards in the water by Fiona which sent up a rather large splash at both the girls. Shrieking laughs escaped Lyndi's lips as she stepped back and used her hands to block most of the water from her. As she stepped back, her foot slipped in a bit of sand and before she knew it she was falling backwards. She landed with a splash, her bottom now on the sandy ocean floor, the water reached up to her chest. She blinked stunned a bit at what had just happened. She water was cool, but felt good against her skin which was rather warm from the sun. She was just unsure how she felt right now..with the water being up to her chest and all. Not wanting her mind to turn it into something it wasn't, she quickly got to her feet and gave a gentle laugh.

Her blue eyes shifted their gaze to Fiona and Stefan. "So..I'm happy to see you two so comfortable together." She smiled softly. They really did make such a great couple. It was like they were perfectly compatible with one another. Lyndi wondered silently deep down if she would find someone like that one day. Perhaps. Then again, the whole relationship thing...was a bit, eh, thinking about it made her uncomfortable. Keeping the smile on her face, she turned her gaze towards the beach. She wondered what Haru was up to...

Wait...why did she suddenly think about him? Her gaze quickly shifted so she was staring down into the clear water. That was dumb..to think about him like that. There was no way a perverted smoker jerk was even slightly compatible with her. Mentally she shook her brain to get rid of the thoughts. Then something caught her eye in the water and she slowly bent down and reached into the sand below the water, and pulled out a decent sized seashell. She smiled once she realized what it was and she held it up to Fiona and Stefan. "Check it out!" It was almost the size of her palm and was a little muddy from the sand, so she gently rinsed it out. She wondered if there were more to find...Her blue eyes began to search the sand below her feet to try to find some more.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: On the beach ﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: "Sweet, a seashell!"--Comfortable ﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Kaira, Fiona, Stefan and Jacob ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.-- LYNDI'S OUTFIT C;
Furry of Wolves

solardancer

Erix Griffon

Suki_Veil
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob inhaled deeply as he resurfaced the water. He looked around, seeing Lyndi with a large seashell in her hand. He walked over to her side. It was nice to see everyone having such a good time. "That's a nice seashell Lyndi. Perhaps you should save it. If you would like I can make some jewelry out of it for you." Jacob offered before he started to playfully swim around her. He wanted to get her to open up with him more.

"I know you are a little nervous about being in the water, but I'm here for you. Why don't you swim around with me for a bit? I'm sure it would be fun." He offered as he stood up and held his hand out for her to take. Jacob would be a tad hurt if she declined but he would at least be understanding about it.

User Image

Where am I: beach
Who am I with: Stefan, Fiona, Kaira, and Lyndi
What am I feeling: happy
OOC:

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Alexandria and I.

Find me at : the park

I'm feeling a little : Disappointed, ashamed

Ooc :

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If anyone had been watching the two of them talking on the park bench, they would likely had noticed the instance where Alex felt hurt. Looking at him almost bewildered, he felt regret instantaneously. Every movement she did, every word she said, hurt him. Silence was the more valid choice, but he felt he had to say something, anything that might break the pause between them. What he said wasn't how he felt, but being so flustered, he had no way of conveying that. As she recited the things she did those years ago, her voice was filled with confusion and sadness, but she was speaking way too fast for him to interrupt her. When finally she finished speaking, he could only stay silent. With tears in her eyes, she leaned towards him, laying a hand on his cheek and sharing a kiss with him. The moment seemed to last an age, but not nearly long enough. When she pulled away, Alex grabbed her bag and left him alone on the bench, walking over to the swings to be alone.

Yeah. Silence would have been smarter.

He did try to stop her. Keaton tried to pull himself up, reaching to grab her hand, something to stop her from leaving him. The abrupt and sudden jolt of pain in his leg reminded him that such fast movement wasn't permitted, and his leg buckled from under him, leaving him cursing to himself on the bench. He was sure someone in the area turned their head to view the scene as it played out, but he didn't care. He couldn't, not after he had done something so stupid to make Alexandria cry like that. "Good job, stupid. Why not just call her ugly why you're at it?" Burying his face in his hand, he rubbed his eyes, trying to think of something he could say. Something to make her feel better. How did someone apologize to something like this? It'd never been a situation he'd been in before. He couldn't just say whatever. Not again. That's what he just did, and look where that got him. Picking himself up, sighing heavily, he made his move over to the swing set, taking the empty swing beside his companion.

There was another silence between them, one he let linger as he tried to finalize his thoughts. When finally he felt ready, he threw all his chips into one pot. It really did feel like all or nothing. "Back before the accident, I didn't have too many friends. Close friends, but not many. When the accident happened, they didn't really come around to see me. Once. You might have seen them. I didn't really have anyone with me until you came along." He paused a moment, shifting his feet in the sand, a very light smile rising up. "You stayed with me, helped pick me back up from something no one else wanted to deal with. When I went back to school, my 'friends' moved on, didn't welcome me anymore. They let me go. So I had to let them go." Reaching over, he took the chain of her swing in his hand gently. "But I never let you go. Even if I had lost you, I always held that hope that I could find you again. And that when I had, I wouldn't have to lose you again." Looking down at his feet again, he finished. "I'm sorry for what I said. It's just, it's been a long time since I bothered holding onto others. I'm still getting used to it."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Alexandria looked over at Keaton when he sat on the swing beside her. Her hand trembled a bit as she gently wiped her tears away. When he held the chain of her swing, she dug her feet into the sand to stop the swaying. She felt horrible for how she treated him. If anyone should understand being nervous it should be her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean." Alexandria said softly before she let him speak. While he spoke, she could feel the tears of happiness well up in her eyes.

Once she finished hearing what Keaton had to say, she gently took his hand. Her hand trembled as she gently brought it to her face and she nuzzled it softly. Every so often she would kiss it, but mainly she just nuzzled it.
"I don't want you to lose me. But how can you lose me if I'm not even yours?" She asked softly before she looked deeply into his eyes to show how serious she was. "I love you Keaton. Please allow me to be your girlfriend." Alexandria said softly standing up and hugging him gently.

Alexandria knew that this was a risky move. To ask him to be in a relationship so soon after revealing her identity seemed like a bad idea. But at this point it didn't matter. All if her feelings for the past three years had just erupted and exploded all over the place. She was so happy to be with him like this and couldn't help but want to stay by his side. Alexandria unwrapped her arms from around him before gently stroking his soft green hair.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: the park swing ~*~
~*~Who am I with: Keaton ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: embarrassed ~*~
~*~ OOC: ~*~

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Find me at : the park

I'm feeling a little : Giddy, nervous

Ooc :

Keaton wasn't sure how she would react, exactly. Maybe she would dismiss what he had said entirely and express regret again. When he saw her eyes gaining tears again, he grew nervous. Relief washed over him when she took his hand and held it again to her face, and he exhaled heavily, unaware that he'd been holding his breath for a moment. She could just as easily have taken his hand off as she was to take it. His hand on her face, he ran his thumb across her cheek. Her skin was soft. When she spoke, she met him with the same serious gaze he gave her before, when she confessed her love for him, his heart skipped a beat, then skipped another when she asked to let her be his girlfriend. Really? Girlfriend? It was so odd to him. He never thought that a moment like this would come every time he encountered her at school, and he certainly never thought it would happen when he first met her three years ago in the hospital.

When she stood, he rose with her, though begrudgingly. He had to sit for a while, soon. Alex put her arms around him, and he put his free arm around her. The two shared an embrace more than a hug. Just a moment of silence in eachother's arms. When finally she pulled away, he watched her as she ran her fingers through his hair. With a grin, he looked at the ground sheepishly for a moment. "I love you too, Alexandria. I'm willing to give it a chance, I just don't want to disappoint you." Really, he was still unsure about the whole thing. He did care about her, but would it have been a better idea to wait until he felt ready? Would she be ready for public acknowledgement, or would it be kept a secret? He didn't want to ruin her reputation by letting the word be known that the two were together. If she didn't have him, then she had her Puff friends to help her along. If she didn't have that, then where would she go?

User Image

User Image

Alexandria smiled a bit when he hugged her back. To know that he felt the same way made her heart beat fast. She gently nuzzled him softly, exhaling. "Don't say it that way you dummy. I'm not asking you to 'give it a chance'. I'm asking you to give us a chance. I know it will be hard at first but if its to be with you then it's worth it."She said softly before kissing him on the lips. Glancing down at his knee, she knew that he must be feeling pain by now not had been hours since she treated it. Reaching down, she gently took his free hand holding it gently.

"We should start heading back to the house. I'm sure your leg is bothering you and I really want to take care of it before the pain is too much." Alexandria said before grabbing her bag and starting to walk with him down to the parking lot. As expected, the cab driver had been waiting for them the whole time. She helped him into the cab before getting in herself. Paying the driver one last time she exhaled softly as he drove them back to the beach house. When they arrived, she took the violin case and old cane out of the trunk. "Why don't you lead the way to your room so we can put this away and talk a bit more?"

User Image

~*~ Where am I: entrance of the house~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: happy~*~

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Find me at : the house

I'm feeling a little : Happy

Ooc : Sorry. Little rushed. Leaving now.

When she pulled herself in close to him again, he body felt light. Calling him a dummy got a light-hearted laugh out of him, and she kissed him again on the lips. It had been years since he had shared a kiss like this with someone, with affection behind it. God, he missed the feeling. When finally they parted, he looked down at her, unsure of what to say. So he said the one thing he felt he could say. "I surprisingly have nothing witty to say to this." His tone was low, so as not to be taken serious, but it was light, so the humor was implicative. Taking his hand in hers, she led him along back to the cab, still waiting patiently for the two. Not for the whole ride did he let her hand go.

Finally making their way back to the home on the island, Alex accompanied him up to the door, telling him to lead the way back to his room. Just thinking that he could finally sit down was a relief, so he opened the door into the house. In the living room, he passed a pair sitting on the couch. Basil, and Angelo's sister Elisa. The kitchen still seemed to be emanating sounds, so there must have been three or four people in there as well. The stairs were a pain to climb this time, each step being a gripe for him. Finally reaching his room again, he left the door open behind him for Alex to follow through. Leaning his cane on the wall next to the bed, he let himself fall flat, sighing a heavy relief not having to stand anymore.

User Image

User Image

Alexandria giggled a bit when he said that he had nothing witty to say. She then followed him up the main stairs and down the hall. When they made it to his room, he opened the door for her to follow. Once she walked in, she put the violin down before sitting on the floor. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her glasses and contacts cases. She quickly switched her glasses for her contacts before looking up at him. It was obvious that his knee was bothering him after everything they had done.

"I am going to take care of your knee for you okay? Going to the park must have pushed you too hard. Plus the stress of our argument might have been too much on your body. I'm really sorry about that Keaton. But I am happy that we can be together now." She said before she gently kissed the scar on the sides of his knee. To think that something so tragic could lead to something wonderful was unnerving.

Moving her hands up, she gently massaged the sides of his knee so that it would feel better. She was happy that she was able to do so much for him, even it was something as simple as this. In between the massaging, she would kiss it every so often. A small giggling escaping her lips.
"I don't think we need to hide our relationship. I mean...if you want people to know. I just don't want anyone to know how I really am. I would prefer that to be reserved for you. At least for now, is that okay?"

User Image

~*~ Where am I: Keaton's room~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: happy ~*~

Sarrgasm's Waifu

Time: 4pm
Weather: Breezy getting a bit cold.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image

popoCLYDE VENOM GATESpopopo
                              HELLO ME. ITS ME AGAIN. YOU CAN SUBDUE BUT NEVER TAME ME.
                              IT GIVES ME A MIGRAINE HEADACHE THINKING DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                As always, Stella didn't seem enthusiastic about his arrival. It wasn't a surprise but at least she gave him a faint smile. The girl always seemed to be off in a world of her own and he could tell that at that moment she was there. Were they talking about swimming? The boy's eyes simply followed the conversation the group carried out. Stella's acquaintances were all so peculiar to him. Especially that one girl, Fiona. Clyde absolutely couldn't stand her! Why couldn't she just disappear? He let out a small scoff filled with obvious disgust at the mention of Fiona's name. 'Why'd she have to come..?' Pale thin hands quickly formed into fists at his side. 'Stella is MY friend. Fiona shouldn't even be here!' There it was. His anger. It was one of many things he so greatly feared. If Stella hadn't interrupted his thought, he surely would've 'blacked-out' again.

Without a chance to object, Stella turned and walked off, leaving Clyde no choice but to follow her. There was just no way that he would stay there with those morons. He'd probably end up killing the mouse like girl he despised so much. Heavy boots clomped across the tiled flooring and up the stairs after the blur of fiery hair. It wasn't odd at all that the girl invite him to her room. They had, on multiple occasions, slept over at each other's houses. The two had grown quite close and it could almost be said that there was trust involved in their friendship. Almost. Venom had ruined that chance a long time ago. It seemed to be an obstacle that neither of the two could dismiss. Venom was the dark cloud that followed their friendship. Clyde, unlike Stella, at times didn't mind Venom. He only protected Clyde from all the evilness of society. Without Venom, Clyde would've killed himself without second thoughts. It was because of Venom's strength and need to be in control, that the boy could stay alive. That's what he liked to think anyway.

The stop was abrupt, causing Clyde to screech to a halt, his boots making a skidding noise. Luckily, he managed to stop before crashing into his red-headed friend. The boy tilted his head in confusion. But all was over when she opened the room. "The trip? It was like any other. Tedious." A cold and calculating blanket of an expression adorned his face as he looked around the room. Nothing grand about it. The decor could seriously use some improvement. Bored and empty eyes settled down onto the opposite bed facing Stella's own. It wasn't a custom in his household to ask for anything so he simply took a seat on the poorly dressed bed. "Who sleeps in this god-awful room?" His bony hand moved once more, outstretched towards the pillow. Picking it up, he held it as tight as possible against his body. There was hardly any moment that the boy would be caught with empty arms. He usually lugged around a torn teddy. It was one Stella had gotten bored of when she was younger. She had initially planned to throw it out since it had become deformed in it's years of use, but the boy then had a soft spot for it. Why would anyone throw something to the curb because they were bored of it? In a sense, he kept it only to assure himself that someday if anyone should grow bored of him, someone one pick him up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[o.o.c / / Click the picture for his profile and click his name for his theme song ]
                                    [ mood / / Bored.]
                                    [ comany / / Stella ]
                                    [ insight / / Sigh.]

CLYDE VENOM.
                                    [. homicidal toe socks .]

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

Kaira had seen that Lyndi was fine and so she had decided to jump into the deeper part of the ocean. As Lyndi was looking for seashells she dived deep to find the uninhabited charms of the ocean. She found a couple of pieces of corral that would look nice with the shell she had found. She smiled in the water and inhaled a bit of the liquid. She choked and pushed up to the surface. Once out she coughed and liquid slipped from her lips. Her nose burned. "Hey guys!" Se waved. "I found some stuff for you Lyndi." She wondered how long they had been messing around outside. She was sure that it was darker now... With a sigh she swam back to everyone and handed the corral and shells she had found to Lyndi.

She then carried on out of the water. She dried off and flopped down onto the sand. She played with the whistle around her neck and brought it to her lips. She played a gentle tune that the howls mimicked in return. It was a call of come back. She closed her eyes for a bit as her head ached. She was still lagging from little sleep. She sighed and put the hat over her eyes. "I need to take better care of myself." She drew in a slow breath. "Hey anyone hungry?" She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at the group. She had just realized she hadn't eaten anything since she had gotten on the plane to the mainland.

☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

User Image

OOC/: Crappy post.... I wasn't sure what to do because of the time skip...

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
HEY, BOYS. HEY, GIRLS.
HEY, ANYBODY THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

❝I'm trying to be nice,
I'm trying to be reasonable,
But, it's oh so hard when I don't wanna be~!❞

XXXSHUT UP, I'M SPEAKING.

User Image
                                            Hannah couldn't help but smile at Eve's reaction to her own lunch. It didn't look appetizing at all. The girl scrunched up her face, obviously teasing her companion for fun. "I'd never drink something like that unless someone paid me!" a small eruption followed her statement before another miniature sandwich went up to her lips. As she chewed, her eyes scanned the kitchen. There was a few people around. It was kind of weird that the place where everyone seemed to always be was in the kitchen. Her eyebrow rose at the sight of the school's known emo-kid. God, he was a case. Hannah was no one to judge but, she wasn't perfect and usually always did no matter who it concerned.

"Only if they care." She gave her bluenette companion a wink before popping the last bit of the sandwich into her mouth and picking up another. It was everyday that she got to eat as much as she wanted and she was far from being full. Still, she stood to place the dish back into the refrigerator. For all she knew, those sandwiches had an owner. Taking a few wouldn't make such a big difference but if she had eaten to her fill, half of the serving on the plate would've disappeared. "You done?" Hannah gave the girl little time to answer before smiling and turning away to bound up the stairs. If she really wanted to finish her...dinner, then she'd take it with her.

'Hm...where to start?' With a groan, Hannah dropped to her knees, once again in her so called sanctuary. She began collecting her clothes reluctantly, piling them in her arms as less organized as she could. On top of that, her shoes and pillow. The items were dropped into the center of her blanket. Once again, the corners were brought up to create a sack which was thrown over her shoulder. With her free hand, Hannah grabbed her guitar and the small travel size amp. It was difficult to hold it all. Two fingers looped themselves on the handle of the amp and the rest of her hand was used to hold the guitar by the neck, close to the body for balance.

Oh, Sorry. Did I Say That Outloud?

User Image▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
my company ✖ Eve
my mood ✖ Hungry
my location ✖ Arcade Room/hallway
O-O-C ✖ Crappy post. Working on a project at the same time. Dx
Erix Griffon

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXCLICK EACH PICTURE FOR A SURPRISE.XXXXXXX
BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

XYou keep walking, that doesn't mean time passes.
You keep breathing, that doesn't mean you're alive.
'Cause, Baby, There's No Tomorrow.
X

BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW
XXXXXXXXXXTALKING/ / 'THINKING'XXXXXXXXXX

SPACE Was he hearing the guys correctly? They wanted to bring a girl into the midst of their mission? Haru could only comply with a confused expression. It was childish, yes, but he hated girls during guy time. It wasn't called the mancave for nothing. And, where else would they plan? The male shook his head before waving the thought off. "Elisa's too airheaded..Adoli gets a big fat NO..Lexi, well, we all know she'd probably end up getting all righteous on us..or get caught up in the sack with one of you assholes." Perhaps..one of those geeks or loner chicks. That's when epiphany hit him. A clearly evil look returned to his face once more, taking it's rightful place. Before he would say anything, he'd let the boys wonder. Just to tease them. By now he had drank enough beer. A cigarette was pulled out of his pocket. Camel. The only brand he would smoke. The poisonous stick was brought up to his lips. His actions were slow, slower than normal just to annoy the hell out of his companions. Haru absolutely loved all eyes on him. With a slow breath, he inhaled so that the cigarette would catch fire.

SPACE After a quick glance around his fellow buddies, he cleared his throat, small puff of smoke pushing out through his nostrils. "Yeah.. we could use that. But..not just any chick, y'get me? She's gotta be wanting to get back at someone for something. And I know just the girl." The boy walked over slowly to the billiard table where the plan had been scrawled out. Leaving his buddies hanging onto his last words, Haru went to work. Within a few moments, he had drawn up an animated version of Lyndi. Of course, it was probably a bit too..unrealistic. She bore a flushed embarrassed expression and was sporting barely any clothing. After years of watching and reading Hentai, drawing an ecchi piece was child's play to Haru.

SPACE "Lyndi Dawn." he started, an index finger pointing at her 'portrait'. "Everyone know's she's got something against Adoli. Besides.. I'm pretty sure I could talk her into helping us out. We know she won't be able to resist me." He added the last statement as he rubbed his chin. Their previous walk on the beach meant nothing when he was drunk and wanted to play. No, he had forgotten all about it in his own world. "I'm gonna go find 'er!" A small laugh followed him as he staggered towards the door. "Don't wait up, kids!"

SPACE Was it still that early? The brightness from the sun almost caused him to fall on his face. Haru trudge through the sandy surface of the estate and made his way to the front of the manor, for whatever reason was unknown. The boy could've easily gone through the back door. The french double doors were kicked open. Haru pressed on to the middle of the hallway, his arms stretched out. "Honey! I'm hooome!" A big dopey grin donned his face as he continued towards the couch. A hand went up at the two blurry bodies in deep conversation in the room. He couldn't tell who they were but, damn did the chick look amazing!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classified Info
            Where: Living Room
            Insight: I want some Steak!
            Company: Basil and Elisa are in the living room!
            o.o.c::

Furry of Wolves
            lady buns
            [. homicidal toe socks .]
            angel_eyes200

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
HEY!!!
Can YOU hear ME?
I am TALKING to YOU.
So PAY ATTENTION!!!!

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image
Eirwyn laughed at the thought of none of the guys showing up. How boring things would have gotten if they weren't around to do things. "No Haru is here. He disappeared with all the guys into their "Paradise"." She smirked and crossed her legs as she stared at Melody. The sudden booming voice etched a smile onto her lips. "I guess he has risen." She got up from the bed and opened the door. She peeked down the hall a mischievous smile on her lips. "Oh Adoli, how do you feel when all those around you hate your guts or backstab you to get what they want."

She stepped into the hall and walked down the stairs rather casually and watched as Haru smothered the two on the couch. She could smell the cigarette and beer without even being three feet near him. She placed her hands on her lips and waited for Melody to come down. She wasn't going to put Melody on her bad side as she was a good tool in the use against Adoli. She just needed Melody a bit drunk to spill a little bit more. She reclined against the wall and crossed her ankles. Her eyes scanned the area. It was decently decorated, clean, but still it lacked... vision. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked out the window at the scenery around them. She had yet to visit the waves and work on her tan... She still hadn't had time to wrap a few guys around her fingers. A sweet smile stayed on her lips as she thought harsh things to do. She wasn't cruel, just a realist.

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image User Image
Fa$нїøй
Mц$їc
Møød : Charming
Щнø : ... Melody, Haru... people in the living room?
Щнєґё : Downstairs
øøç : ...

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Find me at : the room

I'm feeling a little : Nervous

Ooc :

Laying in his bed, the thought of sleep took him over. Of course, he couldn't fall asleep, leaving Alex by herself. That'd be rude. That, and it was still early. Sleeping while the sun was still out seemed like a waste. It couldn't have been any later than 5 or so. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, only turning his head when her heard Alex plop herself down on the ground. Switching her glasses for her contact lenses again, her eyes made the notable shift from blue to sea green. Slightly disappointing, but they weren't in the company of strangers anymore. They were in a house, surrounded and filled with people who would recognize them. She apologized for her reaction in the park, which caused him to put strain on his leg, and he mentally brought up that stupid line he had said regarding the cane. Shaking his head, he said nothing, though tried to convey that it wasn't her fault. He simply didn't know how to react to a situation like that.

As she massaged the leg, he felt his face get warm again. He didn't ever think that Lexi would be in the same bed as him, even if nothing did happen. When she kissed his leg, he flinched, drawing his one free leg back. A giggle escaped her, and Alex began talking. She wasn't at all concerned about letting people know, if he was fine with it, though she asked that he not spread word about what she was really like. Giving a light nod, and a glance at the floor, he answered. "No worries about me saying anything, it's just..." A pause. "I think we should keep things between us on the down-low. I really don't want to give anyone any fuel for a fire." His words were half true. If people knew about the two of them being close, then little would happen to him. Some other Loner's might give him a bit of a berth, and the Jerks would very likely say something, but it wasn't anything he hadn't gone through before. If people knew about Lexi, though, then they would be given more incentive to harass her more so than they probably do behind her back. Though, something inside him was unsure. The thought of being together wasn't the easiest thought. True, he did care about her, but was he really comfortable around her as he thought he was? No, it was probably just his nervousness talking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces