No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: Living room﹜
                                      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Seductive and Determined﹜
                                      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Haru, Eirwyn, Basil, and Elisa & whoever else~ ﹜

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I IΊ'ო ɢʊɲɲɑ вε ғɑოoʊs ! ♫╰☆╮
I I I I I I I I I I"We might never meet again [This might be the last time], so kiss me like the world will end."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Melody let out a soft squeal when Haru pulled her into his arms and buried his face into her neck. Wrapping arms around his neck, she giggled and pressed herself up against him further, knowing full well he'd enjoy it. He was drunk, and when he was drunk, he was extremely full of himself. The world itself revolved around Haru in these moments. And Melody had no problem in helping him feel that way. However, Melody silently pouted when Haru told her that he had no idea about any alcohol. Such a bold faced lie to the room! She rolled her eyes and let out a soft tsk tsk sound clicking her tongue behind her teeth. Perfectly situated she watched with slightly narrowed eyes as Haru commented to Lexi that she should join. It's not like she didn't like Lexi, they just didn't get along. Lexi was a goody-goody and it seemed to be getting worse and worse. The next thing that girl would probably do would either come out of the closet, or announce she was dating a geek or loner. How tragic would that be? Melody would have to step her down a notch or two in their group, or kick her out all together!

Melody looked to Haru with a raised eyebrow, as well as a smirk, as he stated there was enough of him to go around. Sure, she didn't like what he said, but she wasn't the type to completely restrict what Haru wanted. Be it whatever it was. She'd never had a problem with sharing...as far as sexual situations. As long as she had his attention too, Melody would be satisfied.

Suddenly Haru dislodged himself from her and she let out a gasp as she plopped onto the couch. Her blue-green eyes narrowed as she watched Haru make his was over to Eirwyn. She puffed out her cheeks slightly when he got down on his knee and began to spit out some romantic bullshit. Rising to her feet, she made her way back over to Haru, but just as she neared the two, Haru rose to his feet and reached out and pulled them both up against him. His hands now rested on their hips and their bosoms pressed up against him. She sent a look to Eirwyn that would make a baby wail. However it didn't go the way Melody planned and she blinked when Eirwyn blantly dislodged her from Haru's grasp and then pushed him up against the nearest wall, pressing herself up against him.

Her hands clenched into fists at her side and her eyes narrowed to slits. Ooh, that devil imp of a girl seriously pissed her off sometimes! Not wanting to be left out, Melody let out a soft laugh, the sound was mocking and yet so seductive. She placed a hand on her hip and walked over to the two, until she was just behind Eirwyn. Her blue eyes flickered up to Haru's gaze and she sent him a sultry smile. "Yes, Haru please tell us~" Her hands positioned themselves on Eirwyn's shoulders and moved her head forward until her lips were inches from Eirwyn's ear. "I'm sure Ein and I could come up with many ways to entertain you.." Her voice was low, soft, and more than inviting.

Melody's gaze shifted to Ein and she gave a tantalizing smile, biting her lower lip softly, her eyes seemed to tell Eirwyn: "Just try me." She parted her lips then and let out a soft sigh. "After all...two is better than one...Right Haru?" Her gaze shifted to Haru with an expectant look. Her lower lip now was tinted a slight pink and swollen thanks to the pressure from her teeth, and she stuck it out in a cute, yet ever so provocative pout. Melody was unsure whether or not this would drive Eirwyn off or not. She knew Eirwyn to be a pretty determined girl, but then again, so was she, so if Melody had to, she'd go as far as she needed to, to have Haru's eyes and hopefully hands only on her in the end.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"[Press your lips right up my spine], Pull your shirt I'll pull the shade [Dirty secrets dirty lies], you can be my last regret, because nothing lasts forever...

__________________________________
                                                                  O.O.C.-- Seduction in overdrive~ Click on her picture to see her attire. (;
                                                                  Furry of Wolves

Un Fiato

Goro Domo

angel_eyes200

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

The walk back was quiet but growing louder as the mansion started coming back into view. There must be drinking involved, she figured, hearing Haru’s voice from a muffled distance. She wondered if people would talk-was it obvious that they were… a thing? Fiona just hoped that Jayden wouldn’t decided to make them a brunt of his harassment. Though, there were enough ladies that were hanging around that maybe someone would keep his attention.

Fiona nodded to Stefan as he spoke, looking down at her own dress. She tried brushing it off, which worked…sort of. The rest of her legs still had sand stuck to them-she was almost afraid to go back to her room for fear of tracking in the sand to her bed. “A shower too, probably…” Fiona said softly as they reached the doors.

A mix of sounds greeted their ears-a violin could be heard in the distance she thought, and Haru and some girls were messing around, The other guys just around she figured. Fiona tried to tiptoe through, a sandy trail following them she saw as they walked through and made their way up the stairs to the neighboring rooms. Once they arrived, Fiona squeezed Stefan’s hand gently. “So…see you in a little bit?”

She could hear voices inside her own room, Stella’s and someone else-she couldn’t quite hear who it was. Fiona hoped it wasn’t Clyde- she knew that Stella and him were friends and the times that she tried to hang out with the two of them, she got this vibe of extreme hatred from Clyde that made her want to run away. Fiona looked nervously at the door, not exactly wanting to go inside with thoughts of Clyde inside the room.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫One More Night- Maroon 5♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit : Bikini
            Erix Griffon

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, a shower sounded like a good idea. Aside from the fact that the sand had gotten... everywhere... his hair felt kind of weird from the salt. At least, he presumed it was the salt - he'd not gone swimming in the sea for as long as he could remember. Had it done that last time? He ran his free hand through it experimentally, before deciding that salt made sense. It would be deposited as the saltwater dried, after all.

The increasing volume as they entered the mansion made him a little antsy - the memory of Jayden in the kitchen that morning hadn't entirely left him, despite all that had happened during the day. Comments like that would only increase if they entered holding hands... but Stefan resolved not to let it get to him. He wasn't going to pretend they weren't... whatever it is that they were. Fortunately though, on the way back up to their rooms they didn't encounter anyone else.

"Yeah... um. I guess knock on the door when you're done? Or I will. On yours. Obviously."

He hesitated at his door, noticing that she was hesitating too - but unfortunately he completely misinterpreted the situation. With a bashful smile, Stefan stepped back to Fiona, and kissed her lightly on the cheek, before disappearing through his own doorway.

He wasted no time in getting into the shower, scrubbing himself as clean as he could. He was fastidiously hygienic at the best of times, but now... well, he needed to be at his best.

solardancer

With - Alone
                                            Where - His room
                                            Mood - Refreshed

Green text is speech in English
                                            Red text is speech in German. Don't understand it unless your character speaks German!

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Jacob and I.

Find me at : the room

I'm feeling a little : happy

Ooc :

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The question struck him for a moment, and he looked out the window for a moment, trying to come up with an answer. What kind did he want to play? Hm. Difficult. It took someone with real skill to take any song and adapt it to the violin, though he was quite sure that Jacob was capable of such a thing, and even moreso, could help Keaton learn to do it too. Watching the few clouds roll over the water, he found that he didn't have a definitive answer for Jacob. Looking back at his partner, he answered, "Good question. No answer. I'm fine with anything, but I want to do something that everyone'll like. Like, something people can dance to." For him, being unable to release pent up energy, through something like dance, was a pain in the a**. The next best thing was playing something that other people could dance to.

The second question Jacob asked had him a little off guard, not really having sprung up from anything they were talking about. He must have had some sort of official interrogating training or something for him to see a nervousness in his eyes that he himself was trying to dismiss. Keaton began playing the violin, not playing any song in particular, just playing off little tunes that came to mind. It was calming, and kept his mind from straying too far from their current topic. "Oh, you know. Just nervous. Girls, you know?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob let out a small chuckle when Keaton responded to his question. He could tell right away that Keaton wasn't in the mood for anymore questions. It wasn't like he was the type to wear his heart on his sleeve and spill his guts so easily. "I understand. I've been prying too much and I apologize. I just wanted to ease your troubled mind. Forgive me?" Jacob asked softly before watching Keaton begin to play random pieces from his mind.

Smiling a bit, Jacob began to play some more. This time it was Keaton who was in the lead and Jacob was his follower. He played everything he heard Keaton play. However instead of taking pauses in between he changed some parts up to make a completed song that had an upbeat feel to it. Jacob stopped after some time, glancing over at the Lyndi book that was on his bed. Shaking his head a bit he picked it up and shoved it under his bed. It would be a while before he could show it to her.

User Image
Where am I. My room
Who am I with: Keaton
What am I feeling: happy
OOC: sorry I was distracted

Aerandir Anwarunya

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona looked back to Stefan from the door and nodded, “R-right, we’ll see who gets done first.” She was surprised when he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, her heart fluttering in her chest, before leaving her in the hallway. She couldn’t help but sigh and open up the door.

Walking in, Fiona stopped midway in when she saw Clyde and Stella looking through a box. Crap. She could feel her smile fade instantly. “Hey guys, what are you up to?” She moved into the room cautiously, going to where her clothes were kept. “We had fun at the beach splashing around, I wish you could’ve made it,” Fiona said, picking out a few clothes and starting to walk over to the bathroom.

“I’m gonna get all this salt out of my hair, um... Stefan might knock on the door in the next little bit, so just a head up…” Fiona said, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her, locking it with a soft click. She sighed, feeling bad about avoiding Clyde with Stella in the room. If Fiona had her way, she could be friends with everyone, but Clyde gave her the creeps.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫One More Night- Maroon 5♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit : Bikini
            Erix Griffon

[. homicidal toe socks .]

Un Fiato

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Ooc :

For a moment he was focused on his playing. He almost thought he had some tune he made up that that caught his ear, but lost it when Jacob spoke to him. He apologized to Keaton, asking to forgive the other male for being so intrusive. He dismissed it with a smile and a light shake of his head, focusing more on playing. In a second, his own violin's sound was joined by another, Jacob's. He smirk crossed his face as he started to follow Keaton this time in what he played. A particularly fantastic playing, considering he copied a song that he wasn't even thinking about playing. Instead of pausing when he did, Jacob made his own pieces to fill the gaps. It was actually a lot of fun to watch, even if you weren't one of the people playing. When the two had stopped, Keaton noticed the look on his partner's face as he looked at the book of his, the one with Lyndi's face on it. With a shake of his head, Jacob placed the book under his bed. "You'll get your chance." His voice was downplayed, trying to sound happy. Just as quickly, he dismissed the mood with a wave of his hand, moving on to something more interesting. "Now, unless you feel like playing whatever fancies you, I'm inviting you to the kitchen. I just as curious to know where you learned to play as well as you do, as I am hungry for something."

Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

"Yeah we can go down to the kitchen. If you want you can keep your violin in here. Like I said no one else stays in this room other than me." Jacob said before putting his violin and bow back into the bag. Once he watched Keaton do the same with his violin, he got up and left the room with him. It was nice to be hanging out with someone outside of his clique, but he hoped that the loners wouldn't get on Keaton's case for it. While they walked through the living room, Jacob saw Lexi really close to Haru and some of the other powder puffs.

He glanced at Keaton, knowing that he would have saw it too. All Jacob could hope was that Keaton would understand and not get too upset. Once they entered the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of fruit punch and started to sip it.
"Are you alright? I'm sure that was a little bothersome to see." He said with a slight worried tone in his voice.

User Image
Where am I: kitchen
Who am I with: Keaton
What am I feeling. Happy
OOC:

Noble Celebrant

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx [ outfit ] xxxx [ entertained ] xxxx [ Lyndi's room ] xxxx [ Lyndi ]

The electric and much calmer atmosphere from earlier had completely disappeared, to Tristan's immense disappointment. The tension kept building thicker and thicker. Once Tristan had finished speaking, Lyndi had lost color in her face and frozen. Maybe avoiding the conversation would have been better. He adjusted his hat again, giving a small sigh. He was doubting his ability to listen to her cry suddenly. It was just annoying. The sniffling and all. Once he had even given up sex because the girl just wouldn't shut her sobbing the hell up. One of those crying drunks. Ended up a complete waste of time.

Lyndi gave a long sigh suddenly, her body finally moving once again, though awkwardly. She ran a slender hand through her blonde hair, the fingers still not shaking, but her eyes seemed distant as she spoke again. "Well, when you ask if I wanna cry it makes me feel guilty for not." Her gaze shifted to the floor and Tristan decided it was best not to move from his spot, or speak. Approaching her would be like giving her a free shoulder to cry on. If that was what she wanted, he wouldn't shrug her off, but he didn't want to be so willing about it either. As for speaking, he wasn't even really sure what to add to his previous speech.

The blonde rocked uncomfortably on her heels before stopping suddenly. It was as if she was trying to figure out what to feel. Tristan knew exactly how that felt. It was weird, seeing someone else act like that. Actually, it bothered him. He felt somewhat weird about the situation. It was tempting in a way that made this all seem dangerous to his own well-being, and scary in a way that he wanted to be done with this. Still, he stayed put, wearing a blank mask. It was then that he noticed her eyes were starting to glaze over. Dammit. He had to open his mouth. At least she was trying her best not to cry, but now he was contradicting himself. Wasn't he just telling her to cry? There he was, standing there, doing nothing. Like a plank of wood. The game was still on though, and if he walked out now the game would be over. He knew that from experience, and this would be real entertainment that could even last for most of the trip. When she wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her hoodie he rubbed the back of his neck and suddenly felt almost. . .guilty for getting annoyed at the fact that she was going to cry. Hell, she was stronger than any girl he had ever seen. Most bitches cried because their daddy told them they couldn't have a new Ferrari. Even he had cried for reasons like she was experiencing at one time, a long time ago.

The door clicked shut beside him, Lyndi pressing against it for a moment before leaning with her back against it. The blonde looked to him with glazed eyes. "I haven't cried about it in three years, I won't start now." That wasn't what he was expecting to hear at all. This girl had let Adoli walk all over her in high school? It didn't even seem like the same fragile blonde he had seen earlier. How could someone so innocent and naive hold strength like that?

Tristan watched her carefully as she finally let out a shaky sigh and moved from the door so that she could look him in the eye. When she said his name, it was like she was trying to reason with him. He gazed at her curiously, awaiting what she had to say next. She bit her lip and let her gaze wander. What was making her so nervous now? He hadn't even moved to do anything. Maybe she really was going to proposition him so that she could lose herself in the throes of passion. Hell, he was more than okay with that. The rush of words that followed were nothing like he imagined.

"I don't want anyone else to know about my dad...It's extremely personal and I don't want anyone getting involved in my personal life...I know if someone...mostly my friends, found out, they'd turn it into this huge deal, and I just really don't want that..It will just make things more difficult for me...So please, please, don't say anything to anyone..."

Huh? What the. . . His brain had to process that. Lyndi was begging him. Pleading with him. Apparently this was a huge secret, and he could tell by the look on her face that "big secret" was exactly what it was. Why would he tell? He didn't give a s**t, and it wasn't like he ran his mouth. He parted his lips to say something along those lines, but they stopped dead in their tracks at her next words.

"I'll do whatever you want."

Everything in his brain halted. it was like every word in his brain suddenly collided with a brick wall. Anything!? Apparently this was that serious to her. Tristan being Tristan, he couldn't let this chance go buy. All anger, annoyance, guilt, and emotions in general shut off. Tristan was left with his usual empty, conniving, charming personality in place. She said anything, and he heard it. A small smile presented itself on his lips as ideas flew a million miles an hour. Hell, if it was that important, he could nail her anytime he wanted, including at that moment. That wasn't his style, however. If nailing was all he wanted, he could find other ways. No, he wanted to break her little heart and Adoli's with it. To do that, he had to play the game slower and much better. So what could he do to advance his plans in this situation? The leverage he now possessed was probably the best leverage he had ever held against a girl. While he loathed blackmailing, thanks to that b***h Stella, he also wasn't a complete moron who didn't realize a gift when he recieved one.

"Anything. . ." Tristan echoed with a more cocky tone than he had held earlier. His kind demeanor changed to one that oozed with cocky attitude and bad boy personality. He grinned and traced a finger down her jaw slowly before leaning back against the wall and folding his arms over his chest. "Be my girlfriend." That would work well enough for the moment. It eliminated having to work his way into asking her out, and gave him excuses to bypass the friendship level. While he would of course have to work on their relationship still, putting that label on it would get her attention quickly. Getting her attention, huh. He twisted his flatbill hat to the side, a mischevious smile plastered on his face, before taking a step in Lyndi's direction. In a few quick movements, he had twirled her small frame around to the door so that he was pressed against her, holding her tight to the door. One hand was around her thin waist, lifting it from the wooden door so that ishe pressed closer against him, while his other arm was pressed against the wall, pinning her in her place. He lowered his face to her's, as if he was going for a kiss, but before reaching her lips he moved to her ear and whispered, "Sound good?" He trailed his fingers under her shirt, around the waist of her jeans, as he leaned back from her to look at her face, which he hoped was turning bright red. This was going to be fun.

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As Lyndi watched Tristan's reaction she slowly realized his brain was working in probably more way than one. She had seriously just done herself in now. She felt so stupid! She watched with blue eyes as his demeanor suddenly changed from a laid-back charming individual to that of a cocky jerk. When he spoke, his tone of voice only proved her intuition further. He took a step towards her and she took a step back, her eyes widening as he reached out and traced his finger down her jawline. The look in his eyes seemed to scream satisfaction. She swallowed a sudden lump that had formed in her throat, as he then took a lax position back against the wall by the door, leaning against it. His arms crossed over his chest and Lyndi thought for just a moment he'd just been messing with her. She almost let out a sigh, but then he spoke again.

"Be my girlfriend."

Her world seemed to freeze around her, and her heart felt like it fell into the pit of her stomach. Her lips parted. "What?" Her tone was only complete shock. Was he serious!? Her blue eyes stared at him in disbelief, her feet felt like cement blocks. Why on earth did he want her to be his girlfriend?! Didn't he just usually...mess...with a girl and leave?! Her body was still frozen and only her chest fell and rose slightly as she took in even breaths, trying not to freak out. Not only that, but she'd never even had a boyfriend before! Ever! This seriously couldn't be happening could it? Maybe she'd just heard him wrong! Yea, maybe!

Finally she seemed to sink back into her own mind. As she went to shift her feet so she could ask Tristan if she'd heard him right, she heard shuffled movements. Before she could blink she felt arms wrap around her, twirl her around, then her back was against the door and Tristan's body was up against her. She hadn't even had a chance to gasp, so her breath was stuck in her throat, while her heart pounded heavily in her chest. What the heck just happened!? As her thoughts tried to catch up, she lifted her gaze to look up at Tristan. She felt his arm around the small of her back and then she was pulled away from the door then up against his body. Oh, she had hoped for too much it seemed! The gasp escaped her lips but it was hushed and soft as his face neared her own. She felt his breath against her lips.

Lyndi's blue eyes widened even further at the realization he was about to kiss her. She could only stare at him, her face felt flaming hot. But..he didn't kiss her. He moved his face so it was next to her's and she felt his warm breath on her ear as he asked if his request sounded good. She felt his fingers reach under her hoodie and shirt just above her waistline and she felt her face grow extremely hot and she even let out a soft squeak of surprise as his skin touched her own. He pulled away only slightly to look down at her, she only stared back, like she was in complete shock. Her blue iris's dilated and her lips were parted slightly, her face a dark shade of pink.

Lyndi could only let his request sink into her mind as she ended up stuck in that position. She very well couldn't move, his hold on her was rather tight...and even if she did, she was afraid she'd feel something she really didn't want to feel. The thought made her heart skipped a few beats and she inhaled shakily. His girlfriend? Did he honestly want that? Well..she supposed so considering he told her...She was stuck. It wasn't like she could refuse him either. She had no choice...she'd said she'd do anything...

Lyndi bit her lower lip and shifted in his arms slightly, and her arms rose up and rested against his chest and she pushed gently against him, and turned her face away from him. "Okay..." She muttered softly as she let out a sigh. She felt his fingers move on her waistline and she slightly narrowed her eyes. It was her fault for putting herself in this position. She should have never attempted to listen to that voice mail from her father, then Tristan would have never heard it, and she wouldn't be having to submit to being his girlfriend like this. She couldn't believe Tristan was blackmailing her like this. He really was just a stupid jerk. It all made her want to sit in a dark corner away from everything.

She frowned and glanced at up Tristan through long lashes. His body was still up against her own, their bodies felt warm against one another. Her hands turned and pushed again at him this time putting a little more force into it, her fingers curled against his shirt. "C-can you please let go of me now..?" Her voice was hushed and shaky, as her mind tried to focus on anything but the feeling of his fingers at her waistline. It gave her a bothersome feeling she wasn't sure of and it was intimidating. Once he'd release her...if he did...she'd question him on the reason behind him wanting her to be his girlfriend, but for right now, she just wanted him to let go of her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: in her bedroom﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: "........"--Disbelief﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Tristan ﹜
    LYNDI'S OUTFIT

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.-- OH SNAP. looks like a blackmail relationship has spontaneously appeared! x3

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan examined himself in the bathroom mirror. He'd never been a particularly vain person, but nor had he ever really found himself in a situation like this before. Sure, he'd had crushes; of course he had. But they'd never really gone anywhere, at least not further than the shy looks he'd gotten from a girl in primary school he'd bought a bracelet for. That had damn near killed him, and on reflection he hadn't really gotten a lot better since then.

He turned his head slightly, attempting the impossible task of trying to see himself from a different angle. He was already tanning slightly from the day spent in the sun. He was glad of that - they'd never actually bothered with any sun protection, and he'd half expected to burn. Looked like he'd gotten away with it this time though. Carefully, he did his teeth. They were about to get food, and now it would taste weird, but that wasn't really important beside the prospect of more kissing.

Somewhere, someone was playing the violin. Jacob, presumably - catch him going anywhere without it. It reminded Stefan, though, of the things he had brought with him.

He checked the door carefully, ensuring it was locked, before rummaging deep in his suitcase and producing a small lockbox. Before school had ended for the year, Stefan had chanced to overhear Liam talking about what a golden opportunity this would be for pulling pranks... Well, the others might view Stefan as something of a pushover, but he wasn't about to hear something like that and still arrive without taking precautions. He unlocked and opened the box and gazed analytically at the contents. A shame that they'd know almost for sure who'd done it, if he put the contents into use. He'd have to stick to retaliation... Although he entertained the brief, alluring of possibility of a trial run on Jayden.

He locked the box, carefully, and hid it in a gap behind the wall-mounted tv. After checking himself in the mirror once more, he stepped out into the corridor and knocked on the door to Fiona and Stella's room.

solardancer

Un Fiato

With - Fiona, Stella, Clyde
                                            Where - corridor
                                            Mood - a little nervous

Green text is speech in English
                                            Red text is speech in German. Don't understand it unless your character speaks German!
User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Alexandria tried not to laugh when she saw Melody and Eirwyn throwing themselves at Haru. Not that she was one to talk, after all she had slept with them on their first day there. Now that she had Keaton however, the last thing she wanted to was get dragged into their sexual games. "Oh my Haru you're such a stud having all these women falling for you." She said before letting out a small giggle. Running her fingers through her long blonde hair, she watched Keaton and Jacob walk past them and into the kitchen.

Her eyes sparkled a bit as she smiled at him a bit before turning her attention to the group that she was standing with.
"Well I was about to go to the store and pick up some alcohol for the party tomorrow. Why don't we all go together? I'll pay for it but at least I'll know what you guys want to get. Besides the more the merrier, right?" Alexandria asked before she gestured towards the door to see if they wanted to go with her.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: living room ~*~
~*~Who am I with: Haru, Melody, Eirwyn and others~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: ~*~
~*~ OOC: ~*~

Un Fiato

angel_eyes200

lady buns

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Ooc :

A sound plan. Taking the violin anywhere where anyone could see it might invoke questions and curiosity. Placing the instrument in it's case, he left it in the room, and exited as quickly as he could with Jacob. It was nice that Jacob was willing to come with him. He was a tad too quiet for his own good. Then again, maybe he wasn't, and Keaton was just generalizing the Geeks as a group. He shook his head at that thought. That wasn't fair to think of about people like them. His traverse down the stairs was typically slow, but there wasn't any real rush for the two. Jacob wasn't the kind of person to make a big deal out of something so small, a good feature on any person.

Walking past the living room, Keaton did his best to ignore the scene that was going on the moment he saw Haru. His eyes flipped over the scene, indifferent to the events going on, and he would have almost missed out if his eyes hadn't caught the sight of blonde hair. Alexandria. With two other Puffs. And Haru. Alex flashed him a smile, and he found himself smiling in return to hers, but it was hard to make, and probably lacked the joy that it would normally have. The sight of three young women swarming Haru, one of them being a friend, angered him, though not enough that he would do anything. Not unless she tried anything.

Finding himself in the kitchen, Keaton exhaled, unaware that he had held his breath since the instance he saw his blonde friend. He shook his head, trying to get rid of any thoughts he had. She wouldn't do that. Try to reconnect with him, step their relationship to the next level, and then that same day, sleep with someone else. Jacob spoke up behind him as he took a seat on one of the stools next to the counter, asking if he was alright. "Thanks, but I'll be fine. She's old enough to take responsibility for her actions." His tone was less than glad, though he did his best to hide his agitation.

Noble Celebrant

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx [ outfit ] xxxx [ entertained hellas ] xxxx [ livingroom ] xxxx [ Lyndi + crew in livinroom ]

Was she going to pass out? He bit his lower lip so he wouldn't errupt in laughter. Her face was redder than it had been so far and she was staring at him, completely lost for words. Her blue eyes were wide like saucers and her lips were parted, as if she was searching for something to say in response to his actions. The reaction was even better than he had expected. As if she had finally registered the situation at hand, she rested her hands on his chest, pushing lightly before she caved in and agreed to his request. Like she had a choice. She was lucky he wasn't being completely dirty and demanding something worse.

Finally Lyndi looked at him with a frown, the red on her cheeks starting to fade. She pushed him harder this time, asking him to step back. He decided to take a few steps back, giving her some space to breathe. That wasn't going to last long. Now that he had her as a girlfriend, how would this effect his plans? Well, it could work in his favor. How pissed would Adoli be if he picked Lyndi over her? Lyndi would probably be tormented about it, but that wasn't really his problem. The look on Adoli's face would be hilarious.

Tristan grinned a nonchalant smile and laced his fingers behind his head. "Breathe Lyndi, I'm just teasing you," he commented with a small laugh. "You're cute. Why wouldn't I want ya to be my girlfriend?" He figured she was confused as to why he would ask such a stupid request. "The way you get so worked up over small things is pretty amusing," he added. Now how did he want to approach this situation? Keep it under wraps that they were dating, or announce it to the world? Well, that answer was simple. Adoli was going to find out, but why not do it with bang. His eyes scanned Lyndi once before he took a small step toward her. How could he not embarass her? Truthfully, her all embarassed and nervous like this was pretty cute. He dropped his hands before tipping his hat down to shade his eyes.

All of those guys watching Lyndi earlier, what would they do? It was obvious she had a number of suitors here. In a way he had already won one game. He had gotten at least this far with her first. Now all he had to do was sleep with her. Besides that, many people were going to be pissed at him. After all, he was Tristan Serlo. This was Lyndi. He was supposed to be a womanizer that broke hearts while she was the innocent little girl who got bullied at school. Well, that was all true enough, but them as a couple? Very seriously, he doubted anyone would see that coming. In fact, stepping it up a notch would't be too bad. If he was going to piss of the entire house, he wanted to piss them off damn good. Tristan was officialy on a mission, and it was probably one of the most devious ones he had been on in awhile.

"Lyndi," he started before gripping her wrist gently and pulling her toward him. "You should really start working on this shyness of your's. Ya won't last long with me otherwise." He smiled before sweeping her off of her feet. Now she was seated bridal style on his arms while he gave a laugh. "Let's announce our newly said vows, yeah?"

Before she could fght her way out of his grip or disagree, he was making his way out of the room and down the stairs. Oh good. There's a crowd. Plenty of people were in the room, including his friend Haru. He was the perfect excuse to announce his new status to. Of course, he had already decided to exaggerate it completely. What fun would announcing a new girlfriend be? No, this called for more. . .exciting words. "Haru! I'm gettin' married," he grinned wide, sounding overjoyed about it. Yeah, he was overjoyed, but more with how much fun he was having than anything. "I mean, I was just gonna date her, ya know?" He moved further into the living room, holding Lyndi close. "But she was all, if we are gonna do this, I want it to be with the person I'm marryin'. So I was like ******** it. Let's do this. So I hit it and got a wife outta the deal. Pretty worth it if ya ask me. She's cute, right? Think it'll work good." He dropped Lyndi to the floor and wrapped his arm around her waist so he could hold her close. "I always wondered what love was. But when she oozed how she'd been in love with me for so long now, I guess it just hit me." He looked down at Lyndi and brushed some of her blonde locks away so he could place a kiss against her neck, near her collar bone. Then he looked back up to his audience, beaming a smile. "Who knew that Lyndi would be the one to set me straight, huh?" He chuckled, examining the faces of his crowd. This was probably the best line of bullshit he had ever spewed in his life, although they had to know most of it was a joke. Hell, if they didn't, he would play along with her being his fiance.
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob chuckled a bit at Keaton's reaction but froze when he heard Tristan's voice coming from the living room. Walking past Keaton, he walked into the living room to make sure he was hearing right. Tristan and Lyndi? His heart pounded in his chest at the thought. He stood in the living room, his dark eyes sparkling with tears that threatened to form as he looked at Lyndi. When he paid closer attention he saw Tristan's hand on her waist. "Get your hands off of her. There is no way in heck you're good enough to be with her."

Jacob's body was trembling with anger, his hands balled into tight fists. If Tristan wasn't holding onto Lyndi then Jacob would have thrown a punch by now. He knew that most likely he would lose any fight, but for Lyndi it would be worth it. He loved her and hated himself for never admitting it to her. But now that didn't matter. All that mattered was that she got Lyndi away from Tristan.

User Image
Where am I: living room
Who am I with: Lyndi, Haru, Tristan and others.
What am I feeling: fuming
OOC:

lady buns

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items