• Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

Kaira looked down at Lyndi as she squeezed her hand. She knew what she wanted gave her a nudge of conformation. When Lyndi said hi to everyone and quickly let her hand go in embarrassment Kaira quickly took over and greeted everyone nicely. "I like the bathingsuit Fiona." She laughed and set down her things beside Lyndi's. She wasn't afraid of her clothes or belonging getting sand, since she practically live outdoors anyway. She did noticed Jacob's small fidgets as he apologized to Lyndi, about what she didn't know. "Don't get so anxious about talking to her, she doesn't hate you... and relax, you look like you cousin." She said in German to Jacob. She hoped it didn't sound mean, she was just giving advice. She had a feeling he was way to cautious with Lyndi and Lyndi was way to scared, so the two were in this Muddle. Still it was a surprise that she was speaking so outwardly today with them... especially with Jacob since she hadn't really talked much with him lately. When Fiona mention going into the water she looked up and smiled. " Yeah I'm ready to jump into the water." She kicked off her shorts and and smiled at Jacob, giving him a hidden thumbs up as she passed.

She wouldn't wander far since Lyndi wanted her close, but when Stefan mentioned a race to the sand her ears perked up (If she had been a wolf) and she took off after him. With her long legs it wasn't long till she caught up to him and reached the edge of the wet sand. She didn't go any farther and just came to an abrupt stop. She was going to wait for Lyndi. As she turned around to look at everyone she noticed Melody Winters walking inside with one of her "daddy's pets" and got a rather bored and annoyed look on her face. Devil Worshiper... She thought, but then shook her head. Don't act like them Kai, be cool and sweet to everyone lest you fall into their scheme of things. She strictly told herself and pushed her hair behind her ear. The water gently overlapped her feet and she smiled as the cool of the ocean clashed perfectly with the heat of the sun.

She brought a whistle to her lips and blew on it three times. It was a dog whistle so none could hear the sound, but Ellu and Dredgen could. The two howls that replied to her made her smile. Yes they were still a good distance away, but not too far that she would have to go after them. "Hey Fiona! How deep have you gone so far?" Seeing as she had not been here yesterday at the start of their trip she wasn't sure what everyone had been doing or had done. She wanted to know how far she would have to go to get some deep coral reefs to admire. She had always loved the ocean as much as she had loved the woods and had built up strong lungs to withstand being underwater for quite sometime, besides... alot of unknown things could be discovered beneath the tricking calm surface of the gentle and menacing ocean. She was surprised when a bunch of kids ran by splashing her with specks of mud. She gasped and spit out a little sand that had gotten in her mouth. Egh. A shiver ran up her spine as the taste brought back memories of eating dirt when her brothers ganged up on her. It was no bad memory, just one she missed.

☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

User Image

OOC/: Muddle to Kaira is a Mud Puddle, in other words a sticky situation or a null one lol

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

˙˙˙sɹɐǝʇ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıʌpɐ noʎ
˙sǝʌɐʍ ƃuıɥsɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝuɹǝpu∩
˙˙˙ssıʞ ɐ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıɹdɹns noʎ

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

User Image
Liam had to agree with Jello on the part of seeing guys walking around naked. It wasn't his cup of tea at all. He was about to say something when Haur began barking orders to them all and being the leading p***k that he was. Liam could also tell he was a bit wasted and this made the Irish man smile. When Haru was drunk a lot of interesting things tended to occur. He took a long sip of the bottle in his hands. He wasn't going to get wasted just yet... first he wanted to get a girl and have a little fun... though being wasted and ******** someone wasn't that bad either. It was better though if she was wasted seeing as girls tended to put up less of a fight or problem when they weren't thinking coherently.

His attention was brought over to Jayden who began rambling about having no ink. He had ink, but it was upstairs and he didn't feel like mentioning it. He never knew if he had to use it on one of the ******** in the room. When Jayden beckoned him to come and help him with the guns he groaned and lugged his lazy arse from the chair he had situated himself and walked over. He grabbed a gun as a cigaret in his mouth was held between his teeth. The smoke rose and mixed with everything in the air. He wasn't particularly impressed by the air guitar that Angelo had strung out at the end of the song and just rolled his eyes. He wouldn't have ever done that, but if he had, he could have done it better. "Who you calling Leprechaun you ******** pleek? I'm taller than you." He slapped Jayden on the shoulder rather harshly and refocused his attention on the guns. He was pouring paint in when Tristan made a suggestion that sparked his interest.

A girl could serve her purpose in this. Hell he'd bet the he an Tristan could get any girl to agree to what they wanted if they gave them a little ********. "The hoore over there has a point." He growled between the cigaret at what Tristan said. He would go with Ralia... it also just gave him the chance to get in her pants again. She was pretty damned good to play with. Then again he wasn't sure if sleeping with anyone was really needed, not that it wouldn't happen of course. His mind wandered to Elisa. Her brother didn't know about their little fling, but he wouldn't mind doing her again. Hell, there wasn't a girl in the powderpuffs he hadn't done yet. He had done it with Adoli even! He chuckled darkly to himself, yeah the only one that could beat him at sex was Tristan, but no one else had even a shot of nearing him. "What do you think Jayden? Captain?" He smirked as he called Haru captain, he knew that with him this wasted it would probably make the guy float.

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

sǝxǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝsɐǝlǝɹ uǝɥ⊥
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uɐƃǝq noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐq ʇɥƃıᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
ǝpısuı ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʇɹɐdɐ uɹo⊥

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uıʞs ɹnoʎ oʇuı ʞɔɐq ǝɔɐᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ƃuıɹq noʎ lʍɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʎq
User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Alexandria was a little nervous about catching up with Keaton. She knew that he could never hate her, but it's not like he knew everything she had done. But then again, now might be the perfect time for her to tell her feelings for him. "Going to the park sounds like a wonderful idea. It's been so long since I have been to one. If your knee is hurting you just make sure to let me know so that I can take care of it, alright?" she asked softly.

When the cab dropped them off at the park, she happily got out and untied her hair to let it flow free. The cool breeze flowed through her long blond as she giggled a bit. She ran her fingers through her bangs before she gently reached out and took his hand. Leading him over to a bench, she sat down with him before thinking about the past three years. A lot had happened since she saw him last.

"Alright, well I suppose I could start first. It will be nice to finally be open and honest with someone. Back when we had met at the hospital I was already a puff. The only reason I didn't care if my real side was out at the hospital was because people barely saw me. But meeting you made me really happy. Even now I am part of a group but I wouldn't really consider anyone a friend. Anyways since we last saw each other, I have been...trying hard to deny who I really am. The reasons for why I did what I did were...pathetic." she said ashamed as she looked down a bit.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: park ~*~
~*~Who am I with: Keaton ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: ashamed~*~
~*~ OOC: ~*~

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

When Jacob and Fiona both spoke up about how her and Kaira looked lovely, she smiled and rubbed her arm nervously. "Thank you." She said softly. She looked out towards the water, they were probably eight to ten yards away, which was a decent distance. Suddenly Jacob spoke up again and she turned her head to look at him. As he apologized she blinked and then frowned. She opened her mouth to speak, but then Kaira spoke to Jacob in German before she could. She looked to Kaira for a second, before her gaze went back to Jacob. She was unsure about what she said and was now scolding herself for not taking that German class in her junior year.

Then Lyndi heard Stefan's voice but it was only two simple words, then the scuffling of feet, Kaira ran past her, after Stefan, Fiona went as well. Which left, Jacob and Lyndi. She blinked surprised at all the sudden movement, however her feet felt like lead blocks, not wanting to move at all. Rubbing her arm once again, she looked back to Jacob to try to respond to apology once more. "You don't have to apologize, I'm the one who ran out in a rather rude fashion." She bit her lower lip as she paused for a moment, her gaze shifted to the sand, then back to him. "I should be apologizing to you. I didn't mean to make you upset." She then gave a soft, yet slightly nervous smile. "Since my accident I've never been comfortable around large bodies of water...so I panicked a little..Stupid right?" She shifted her feet, the warm sand was getting warmer and warmer. "But I'll do my best to have fun while I'm here!" The look on her face could only be described as determined, but even then her knees still felt a bit weak and her feet still as heavy as ever.

Turning her blue eyes towards the water, she noticed that Kaira had stopped at the waters edge and was now looking towards her. Lyndi smiled. She was politely waiting for her. She glanced over at Jacob. "Shall we?" Then walking carefully in the sand, she made her way to Kaira, but right before she made it to her, a bunch of kids ran by laughing and screaming at each other. The wet muddy sand was kicked up into Kaira's face and Lyndi couldn't help but giggle as she spat it out. She finally was now beside Kaira and now at the water's edge. She closed her eyes and sighed and took a few steps forwards, until the waves now rolled over her ankles. It was rather cool at first. She took a few more steps, and now the waves splashed against her knees. It felt really great; the water. But her heart was racing and she was most definitely unsure about going further. So, she stayed where she was for now. Turning to Kaira she smiled. "You don't have to worry about me. You can go deeper, I'll be alright." She nodded towards the deeper water to let her friend know it was truly alright.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: On the beach ﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: "I'm in the water! I'm okay!"--little nervous ﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Kaira, Fiona, Stefan and Jacob ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.-- LYNDI'S OUTFIT C;
Furry of Wolves

solardancer

Erix Griffon

Suki_Veil
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob smiled a bit as Kaira spoke to him in German. It was nice to hear someone trying to reassure him other than his cousin. "Thank you for your kind words. It's really helpful." He said politely in German before turning his attention back to Lyndi. "Don't worry about it. I am just so happy to see you here. Lets all have a great time."

Jacob happily followed them into the water. He stayed close enough to Lyndi where he could help her if she needed it. But he also gave her a bit of space so she wouldn't feel smothered. "Don't push yourself too much Lyndi. It's okay to admit it if you are scared or bothered. We are all your friends and we are here for you." Jacob said before he went under the water, allowing his entire body to get wet.

User Image

Where am I: the beach
Who am I with: Fiona, Stefan, Lyndi and Kaira
What am I feeling: happy
OOC:

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Alexandria and I.

Find me at : the park

I'm feeling a little : Down

Ooc : Fack. I'm so slow.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Arriving at the park, he thought to himself what a good choice he had made. It was a little corny, the two of them taking a stroll in the park, but it was at least a brilliant day to do it. It was a little full, too. Groups of kids organizing their baseball games and whatnot. At least they were out enjoying their summer break, instead of playing video games at home in their basements. Letting her hair out again, Alex gave a light giggle before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the first park bench they could find available. Taking a seat was relieving to him, as whatever Alex had done earlier was seemingly wearing off. Of course, he hoped that she wouldn't help him on her knees while they were here. There were children around.

Alexandria volunteered to go first. As she spoke, she seemingly grew less happy with each word. She spoke of regretting what she did, and said how detached she was in her own clique, not really considering any one of them a friend. When she stopped speaking, she lowered her head, obviously unhappy with herself. Keaton followed suit and lowered his head, looking at his injured leg with a frown. He wasn't sure what to say about this. So he said the only thing that he could think of. "Sometimes, life throws curveballs, and we can't always steer clear of that." Letting his leg stretch out, his eyes fell to his cane. "So we adapt to it. We get along however we can. Sometimes we ignore the pain, sometimes we cover it up. Sometimes we pretend that there's no pain at all." His head still down, he gave her a sideways glance. "Whatever you did is your business. Not mine, not anyone's." That last line sounded silly to him, but part of him wanted her to keep her business to herself. To him, she was that little girl from the hospital, not the high school 'service' maid, or whatever anyone called her.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

User Image

Alexandria looked over at Keaton, able to tell that he was getting upset. She exhaled softly reaching over and gently taking his hand. Her fingers intertwined with his as she thought of the one thing she knew she wanted to at least say to him. "I wasn't just trying to adapt Keaton. In truth, I was just being a coward. I fell in love with someone and I thought that sleeping around would help me move on from that person."

Alexandria then let go of his hand, her face hot. A smile was on her face as she looked at him. "Alright so how have you been? As if I don't already know. I saw you at school every day. You're very good at avoiding people you know. But then again you were always like that. You used to always keep me away at arms length. No matter how hard I tried you never let me close."

User Image

~*~ Where am I: Keaton ~*~
~*~Who am I with: park~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: a bit better ~*~
~*~ OOC: Blah dun worry about it ~*~

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
HEY!!!
Can YOU hear ME?
I am TALKING to YOU.
So PAY ATTENTION!!!!

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image
Eirwyn had been sitting in the kitchen rather bored at the trivial talk going on, but never said anything. "SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! Her mind screamed and she was saved, but the voice that had come to save her was worse. She looked a Melody as she grabbed her and dragged her out of the kitchen. "I'm sorry Emi." She called out as she was just moved out of view.

Eirwyn's eyes moved to Elisa and she smirked. The poor boy was in her clutches now. She had a dirty thought, but didn't say or act anything that would betray it. She looked at Melody and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Oh I have Lexi as a roommate." She made a face to Melody as she talked about her roommate. She actually didn't mind Lexi, she just didn't like to tolerate her for long. Still, with Melody being Adoli's lap dog, she had to put up pretenses in front of her. "I'm sure Haru wouldn't mind you in his room either." She quipped and teased as she followed with a roll of her eyes at Melody's back. She made sure the girl didn't see it and carried on up the stairs. She had taken a break from the kitchen to change form her morning attire to something that suited her personality more. She wasn't sure why she had put this outfit on, but she had a feeling she wanted to have a little fun with someone today.

When they reached the end of the hall she noticed that there were things on the bed and looked at it inquisitively. "I think you have a geek in you room." As she picked up the Biochemistry book. She made a quick motion as if gagging and tossed the book onto the bed it had been on. "So darling, want to explain who held you up one day?" She was pretty sure Melody had gone shopping, but that didn't mean she hadn't had a bit of fun.

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image User Image
Fa$нїøй
Mц$їc
Møød : Charming
Щнø : ... Melody
Щнєґё : Melody's New Room
øøç : ... Tell me what you think about Eirwyn's OUTFIT and MUSIC.

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: In the kitchen/hall ﹜
                                      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Disappointed but excited﹜
                                      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Eirwyn ﹜

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I IΊ'ო ɢʊɲɲɑ вε ғɑოoʊs ! ♫╰☆╮
I I I I I I I I I I"We might never meet again [This might be the last time], so kiss me like the world will end."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Once they reached her new room, Melody was a little hesitant to enter it once she noticed someone's things were already in there. She frowned when Eirwyn picked up a book labeled "BioChemisty" and then stated she believed she was staying with a geek. "Whaattt? Nooooo!" It came out in a whiney sigh. She reached down and picked up another book that had the title, "Wolves 101". She rose an eyebrow. "What the hell?" She dropped the book back on the bag and it landed with a thud. She walked over to the other open bed and put her bags on it. "Well if I am, that really sucks." She cringed her nose at the distaste she felt towards the situation.

Placing her hands on her hips and looked around the room. It was decent sized, but she was use to so much bigger. All well, there wasn't much to be done about it. She let her blue-green hues rest on Eirwyn once she asked her what stalled her arrival. Immediately she smiled and giggled. "Oohh. I was in Tokyo! Visiting Daddy and what not. Just got back this morning~♫" She sighed, then let her eyes roam around the room once more. She was contemplating exploring her new bedroom, but decided against it in the end. There were things to see and people to do! Wait..no..that wasn't right...Oh, yes it was!

She giggled softly at her own thoughts, then realizing how silly that much have seemed she quieted herself and then crossed her arms over her chest. "So, on my way up here I seen Lyndi and that geek with the long dark hair holding hands." She rose an eye brow and looked to Eirwyn with a smirk. "We always wondered why Lyndi never showed any interest in the boys, I guess maybe now we know.." She knew that it wasn't probably true about Lyndi being a lesbian, but then again the girl was so quiet, nobody really knew that fact about her or not. It would be fun to have everyone assume though.

Suddenly Melody remembered that she wanted to see Haru and she moved to Eirwyn and grabbed her hand in her own two and clutched it.. "Oh, Eirwyn! Do you know where Haru is?! I wanna see hiiimm~♫" She said with a playful giggle. She paused then and blinked. "Wait..I haven't seen any of the guys...besides that blond guy downstairs with Elisa..." Her eyes widened and she brought her hands up to her mouth. "Oh no! Don't tell me they didn't come? That'd be just awful! My summer will be so boring!" She whined softly shaking her head at the thought.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"[Press your lips right up my spine], Pull your shirt I'll pull the shade [Dirty secrets dirty lies], you can be my last regret, because nothing lasts forever...

__________________________________
                                                                  O.O.C.-- lol, Melody is such a....blonde in disguise. xD; And I really like Eirwyn's outfit! ^-^ it's super cute! And the music is catchy~ C:
                                                                  Furry of Wolves

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona looked back to Stefan, seeing him move closer to her. His eyes had never left her-even when the other girls had joined them. That made her feel good-both Lyndi and Kaira were very pretty, but still his eyes stayed on hers. Then, with a mischievous tone (she thought) he called a race and started booking it to the water. Fiona blinked for a moment not quiet sure what just happened. When she regained herself though and started running, Kaira and Stefan were both about at the waters edge. “Ch-Cheaters!” Fiona yelled after them, nearly tripping into the water when she finally caught up to them.

Feeling more relaxed now, Fiona kicked up some water in both of their directions with a laugh, surprised when some children ran by and splashed some mud around onto their legs as well-guess they weren’t totally alone on this island. “Deep? In the water?” Fiona asked, in response to Kaira’s question. “I haven’t gone swimming yet-I’m not a very strong swimmer and I don’t think a currant would be a good idea to swim around,” Fiona answered, looking out to sea for a moment before jumping a little ways from the two to make a splash. “I like splashing though! Much more fun!”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Silvia-Miike Snow♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit : Bikini
            Erix Griffon

Furry of Wolves

Suki_Veil

lady buns

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

I'm feeling a little : Nervous, ashamed

Ooc :

It was clear to him that whatever she was trying to say was difficult for her. She paused for a moment, then looked to him, and took his hand in hers. Lacing their fingers together, she held his hand with a grip. It didn't seem to indicate agitation, but caution and nervousness. When she told him of how she fell in love with someone, his face looked rather torn, not sure if he should smile or frown at it. His eyes suddenly became aware of their hands, holding one another. She wasn't talking about him. Was she? It might have explained everything she had done for him. He couldn't feel his face get warm as he thought it over, trying to put two and two together. They'd only shared that one month's time back in the day, and he felt nothing but friendliness towards her. But that was likely because of her age at the time. Liking minors tended to be frowned upon. Alexandria was a grown young woman now, free to make her own choices. So who did she choose? The curiosity, and subtle hope, ate away ate him, and he felt almost compelled to ask who. All he could force out was, "That's, uh....," before his companion let go of his hand, turning back to him with a smile and asking him about his years since.

Keaton cursed inwardly, having believed he missed the moment. He sighed a moment, trying to let go of his anxiousness and grasp what she was saying to him. It took him a while to focus himself, and even then it wasn't completely, just long enough for him to listen to what she hastily said. As she brought up the fact that he would always avoid people he didn't care for, and very often kept Alex at arms' length. Again, guilt hit him hard. She saw him at school every day at school, yet he had always kept her at arm's length, never actually knowing who she was. Looking down in some shame, he answered. "Yeah. I was, uh, probably less than kind to you in school. Sorry about that. I was just going through some things, and I didn't really care too much about a lot of things." As he spoke. his voice seemed low. It was hard for him to hide such an embarrassing thing like that, and he had no excuse how he treated her back in school. It might not have been as vocal as some other peoples' opinions, but he still paid her little mind.

User Image

User Image

Alexandria shook her had after Keaton finished talking. She didn't want him to feel bad for what had happened when they were younger. Leaning back against the bench, she looked up at the clear blue sky. A small smile graced her lips as she felt her cheeks get warmer. "What happened in high school wasn't your fault. If I had been more assertive then as I am now you would have known the truth. I am really sorry, but at least we have this time now."

Alexandria exhaled softly before her face got even hotter. Shifting in her spot, she sat up straight while fidgeting with her hair. Alexandria knew him pretty well, she had watched him the past three years while in high school and knew what his expressions meant. She could tell that he thought he was the one she fell for, but was unsure. "I can tell you have an idea of who the person was. And all I can say is that you're right."

User Image

~*~ Where am I: park~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: nervous~*~
~*~ OOC: Sorry it took so long I have to go but I'll be back later . ~*~

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan hit the water hard, entirely and unapologetically aware of what a silly thing he'd just done. But she had started it, when she raced him - and beat him - back to the mansion steps. Besides, he'd earned a little silliness, hadn't he? The water was warm in the shallows, and so clear as to be like glass - or it would be if he'd brought any goggles, the salt stung his eyes if he actually tried to open them underwater. Still, it was a welcome relief from the heat of the day, and it was hard not to be moved by their surroundings, yet alone the company.

He heard the others splash into the water behind him and only then, belatedly, did it occur to him that Kaira had spoken German. He hadn't expected that - he'd come to treat it as almost a private language, but of course with the population of Germany being somewhere above the eighty million mark, he was going to run into another German speaker sooner or later! He tried to remember whether he'd ever used it to say anything he'd rather stayed private in Kaira's hearing, but found he had no idea. If she didn't mention it... then probably not, right?

He tried to push the thought from his mind, and turned to face the others again. Since he'd had to leave his glasses on the beach, on top of his shirt, his vision was a little fuzzy. He could make out who people were though, if not by their faces then by their builds and the colours of their swimming gear. Fiona certainly stood out.

He surged forwards winking at what he was reasonably certain was Lyndi as he passed her by, twisted, and fell backwards into the water beside Fiona, sending out a big shockwave of water, and coming up grinning like a child.

solardancer

Suki_Veil

lady buns

furry of wolves

With - Fiona, Jacob, Lyndi, Kaira
                                            Where - The beach
                                            Mood - mischievous

Green text is speech in English
                                            Red text is speech in German. Don't understand it unless your character speaks German!

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

I'm feeling a little : Nervous

Ooc :

He didn't want to start an argument by disagreeing with her, but somehow she seemed wrong. Regardless of how forward she should have been in high school, he should have been more accepting of the fact that someone considered better than a Loner was willing to talk to him. It would have been easier to say that they were both at fault at this point, but still he felt like the fault was on him. Reminding him that they had the summer to catch up with each other was comforting, and left him with a light smile.

Alex seemed uneasy again as she straightened herself up. This time it was her who would give him the sideways glance. The way she watched him, she could tell what he was thinking. She must have been either a genius or psychic, because she answered the question he never had the chance to ask. And she confirmed his thoughts on the two of them. His heart seemed to skip a beat, and it became simultaneously difficult to look her in the eye and look away from her. His eyes would wander somewhere, anywhere, then back to her, then away again. He felt like something should be said, but nothing would come out. Christ, when did I get so bad at this? Quickly reaching up to touch his face, he checked to confirm a thought. Yeah, blushing. His face felt warm. Keaton straightened himself out on the bench. Something in him had hoped that he would see his friend again after all these years, but this was something more than just that. It had been years since he'd been involved with anyone, and was obviously nervous about the thought. "I....um....guess that explains this," raising the cane a bit. It was only then that he realised how stupid what he said was. Saying nothing might have been a more viable option.

User Image

User Image

Alexandria blinked a few times before taking her glasses off. She couldn't believe this was happening. After all this time she finally poured her heart out to him in a sense and all he could do was mention the new cane she had gotten for him. Her heart started to pound hard in her chest as she forced herself to her feet. "I got that because I thought it would be helpful. It's not like I was trying to buy your love. Why did you have to bring that up?" She asked as tears formed.

She exhaled softly as she tried to catch her breath, her body trembling. Alexandria would have been upset if he had turned her down, but for him to sway neither way made her upset. She put the glasses back on after wiping the years away.
"I helped take care of you for a month. I helped you learn how to walk with a cane. Stupid young me fell in love with you at 14 and those feelings remained for all this time. I finally tell you how I feel and you talk about your cane?"

The tears rolled down her cheeks more as she moved closer to him. Gently placing a hand onto his cheek, she kissed him softly on the lips. Once she pulled away, her face burned hot before she grabbed her bag and walked over to the swings. Sitting on it, she swayed a bit, thinking about what she had done.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: park ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: mixed emotions ~*~
~*~ OOC: ~*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items