Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ L e t ' s S t a r t W i t h T h e [ B a s i c s ]
What's it to ya?

User Image

Full name: Haru Yukimura

Birthday: March 2nd

Personality: Haru fits his role to the fullest. He will use and dispose every girl he encounters unless he feels she's worthy. That's only ever happened once so don't get your hopes up. Haru can be extremely immature and is a kid at heart. On his good days anyways. If Haru is in a bad mood, you can usually tell by the way he reacts to things. For example, he'll straight out call someone a whore if she's attempting to flirt. Haru smokes more frequently when he's upset or worried. He's full of surprises.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ T h i s I s G o i n g T o G e t [ P e r s o n a l ]
Nosy Much ?

Height: 5ft 10in.

Weight: 164 Pounds

Likes: Girls, Sweets, Smoking, Beer, Technology, Rainy Days, Most types of Music, Playing Guitar, Airsoft & Paintballing, Horror Films, Reading, Dirt-Bike Riding, Basketball, Comic Books, Videogames, and Puzzles.

Dislikes: Tongue Twisters, Overly Optimistic people, Homophobes, Animal Abuse, His Sister, Expectations and High Hopes.

Fears: Falling in Love, Failing to Protect, Disappointing others.

Relations

Bromance

♅ Angelo Del Rosario / / Best Friend since before I moved out here.
        - - I was really excited to spend the summer with him but something came up and he had to go home. Damn ********.

♅ Tristan Puer Serlo / / There's always chaos when we're around each other. Bitches better watch out this summer.
        - - I don't know what he's got planned up his sleeve by sleeping with Lyndi. I hope there's a good reason behind all of this.

♅ Jayden Devonshire / / Bros even though we fight alot.

♅ Liam Huntsman / / Liam and I probably fight the most in our group. We usually cool it off with a few beers.

♅ Eve de Aula / / This chick's like. . . ******** amazing. One of my best pals. I never have to worry about kicking other people's a** over her mainly because she'd do a better job of taking care of it herself. Tough woman..any one who manages to claim her heart, has all my respect.

Acquaintances

♅ Hannah Finn / / From what I've heard, she's a real chill girl. I've never talked to her really. But, you know what they say.. "Red on her head, Fire in the bed."

♅ Fiona Farchild / / I've never had the chance to talk with her but she hangs around Stefan. The two are too stupid to realize the chemistry between them...aren't they supposed to be good with that stuff?

♅ Stefan Schaeffer / / I can't get enough of annoying him..or anyone for that matter. His social awkwardness angers me. He needs to put on his big boy pants.

♅ Alexandria Lexi Rose / / Haven't been here for a whole day and I've already smashed this one. Great body and would've probably been a cool girl. I base my judgement on first impressions. Too fast. But, great in the bed.
        - - Already snatched up Keaton on the 2nd day? Kinda surprising. I guess the chick's moved onto charity sex.

♅ Elisa Del Rosario / / Angelo's lil sis. Totally off limits and ew, gross. That'd be like incest. Mess with her, and you have a problem with me.

♅ Stella Nocte de Cruce / / Another red-head. Her mysteriousness makes her that much sexier. Damn, I love a girl who knows how to negotiate. I know all about her little behind the school gambling sessions. It's hot.

♅ Eirwyn Luka / / Alright, she's like sex on legs. This girl is gorgeous but too...backstage for me. Still fun to play around with though.
        ♅ Keaton Samuel Hastings / / We've never gotten along and I don't think we ever will. - Wait, did that just happen? I guess we can pretend to be nice.
        - - Someone knock him over the head with a bat? Why's he sleeping around with Lex? More power to handicaps gettin' it in though.

♅ Ceria D'amoure / / This woman is fine! ********' gorgeous. Only problem is she's into older dudes. Guess she's one of those gold digger types. More power to her. She's a great friend to hang around with. Always has the best stories, for sure.

♅ Melody Winters / / Can't say I like or hate her. She's freakishly obsessed with me, but who isn't? She's cute, I'll give her that. Ain't to bad in the sack either.

Ugh, They haven't died yet?

♅ Adoli Summers / / Seriously, fall off the face of the planet already, damn. 7th grade-9th grade girlfriend. After we started highschool, she turned into a straight up whore. She left me and began sleeping around. When I moved, I found out I'd be attending school with her. Luckily, I already had friends at the school before I got there. She could drown in the ocean for all I care.
        - - I'm ******** glad she left.

♅ Emilia Noctis / / Seriously? What's her problem. She's always picking a fight with me. Probably just mad cause I've never been with her. Chick needs to get over herself.

♅ Jacob Wilhelm / / Lil ******** picked the wrong guy to mess with. He's going to get his for punching me. Oh, he likes Lyndi? Good, I'll have fun with this one.

♅ Clyde 'Venom' Gates / / Why's gettin' all the attention? After so many attempts, you'd think he would've already found the proper way to off himself.

I just don't even know

♅ Basil Guyton / / He's like. . .always sleeping. Never talks to anyone. Kinda creepy but, whatever.

♅ Lyndi Dawn / / Why'd she have to go and reject me? There something wrong with me that I don't know about? C'mon, any girl would jump at the chance of studying with me. Why not her? I wish she'd just move away or something. I get frustrated when she's around.

♅ Kaira Ahmen / / I have no idea who she is. . but she looks familiar.

♅ Ryan Allen Douglas / / Guy's a freak. I heard he's out to get all of us. Bullshit. He can come up to me any damn time.

Crushes/Relationships:
        N/A

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ H i s t o r y L e s s o n [ # ]
Repeat one word of this,and I'll ******** kill you.Got it ?

User Image

Childhood

INDENT Haru was adopted into a strict Japanese family from the day of his birth, though he is of Finnish descent. Why would a Japanese family adopt a European kid? It was out of convenience, I assure you. Haru's adoptive mother was condemned to infertility a year after giving birth to his older sister, Kanna, and was unable to give birth to the son her husband always wanted.
                                                      INDENT The young boy grew up a rebel. Never understanding why he looked different or why his sister hated him so. In an attempt to cope with the family issues, he acted in a disorderly manner. One would say he wanted attention. Haru knew deep down that all he wanted was acceptance, to blend in.
                                                      INDENT In grade 8, Haru's adoptive mother died from advance ovarian cancer. She was the only one who welcomed him into the family. Haru's adoption was her idea; almost like a gift to her husband, a gift he never appreciated.

Teen years and Present

INDENT After Haru's adoptive mother's death, he made a complete 180 degree turn around in his life. His grades began to pick up, his attitude died down a substantial amount, visits to the principal's office became less frequent though not quite non-existent. Kanna and Haru still don't get along. They both strive to be better than the other. Inevitably, Kanna always seems to outdo him.
                                                      INDENT To deal with the anger, he usually toys with other people's emotions, more often than not, those people are women. Haru has only ever had one serious relationship. It ended in heartbreak before he moved to the area and began attending there. Now he is a total jerk and player.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ H o w D o e s T h a t M a k e Y o u F e e l [ ? ]
The ******** are you? My therapist?

Talking Key : / / x x Haru / / / Some Nosy Guy

INDENT I don't know, man. I just wanna have a good time, smash a couple of chicks, get shitfaced and forget the whole thing ever happened.

"What whole thing?"

INDENT You're really nosy, you know that? Alright, last semester, I hooked up with a chick- Real nice girl, you know? Anyway, we were getting hot and heavy in my bedroom, everything was going like I planned unti-

"If it was going good, what's to forget?"

INDENT Well, if you would let me finish my sentence, you'd know, dumbass. Like I was saying, everything was going good, then the chick blurts out that she's in love with me. It killed it all. I got off and kicked her out of my house.

"Alright, then you're over it?"

INDENT Yes, and I thought she was too. Next morning, I come to find that she told the entire school I got her pregnant. Dumb broad. . luckily, no one believed her and she really wasn't. The rumor seemed to have died down but I keep getting weird glances from a few people and hearing bits of it when I walk around. It's gone for the most part. . but it's still there, you know?

"Uh, yeah I get wha-"

INDENT Shut up, man. You don't get s**t. I'm outta here.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ W e L o v e Y o u , [ H a r u ! ]
Yea, yea. . .

Haru Yukimura Fan Club

1. _Hypnotised_ heart
              2. angel_eyes200 heart
              3. True Beautiful Darkness heart

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ L e t ' s S t a r t W i t h T h e [ B a s i c s ]
It's like everyonewants me.

User Image

Full name: Hannah Finn

Birthday: October 30

Personality: Hannah still hasn't figured out her real personality. She can be extremely angry and hold a sweet smile on her face. It just goes along with pretending that everything is fine. If you look happy, you start to believe it. The girl does get wasted. Completely shitfaced. She smokes the herb and has no problem admitting it. Whatever keeps her cool.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ T h i s I s G o i n g T o G e t [ P e r s o n a l ]
Oh, really? How personal ?

User Image

Height: 5ft. 5in.

Weight: 128 Pounds

Likes: Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physics , Video games. music, longboarding, arcades, parties, drinking, dancing, women, tits, men, trinkets, cosplaying, anime, Canada, electric guitars, Dark humor...very dark humor, and racing.

Dislikes: My mother, sluts, People who don't like me, People who forget my name, Country and Rap music, Jerks, ignorance, and school.

Fears: Falling off my board, Going deaf, Not living up to anyone's standards, people forgetting about me.

Close Friends

No One.

They're chill

♅ Adoli Summers / / It's like everyone at school hates her..except for her posse. I don't see anything wrong with her. I'm sure she's got a story. Behind that pretty face is just a scared girl.

♅ Alexandria Lexi Rose / / Okay, I know everyone thinks so, but she's really hot. Though, there's something about her that makes me just a lil uncomfortable.

♅ Keaton Samuel Hastings / / We've never officially met but, boy, would I love to get to know him. Just something about him sends me good vibes. Like, he's got something big to offer the world. People just won't hear him out because they focus on his disability.

♅ Emilia Noctis / / Probably one of the most gorgeous girls in the entire school, in my opinion. I heard her crying in the bathroom stall once but I never said anything. It's never a good idea to be the crying shoulder. Trust is dumped on you and you have to reciprocate. It's not something I'd like to get tangled up in.

Hawkward

♅ Stefan Schaeffer / /Stefan..My first friend. Probably the nicest guy I'll ever meet. Best to let the things you like most go before disappointment comes along.

♅ Stella Nocte de Cruce / / Whenever I walk by, she gives me awful glares. I mean, if looks could kill..well, probably everyone the island would be dead save for Fiona, Stefan and Lyndi.

♅ Fiona Farchild / / I miss her..but I've treated her so badly it would kill me to apologize.

♅ Lyndi Dawn / / She was my chemistry partner. It was so fun working with her. I used to joke around with her and she probably got scared of a few jokes I told (babies in blenders and whatnot) but she laughed to make me feel good. I miss that chick..but I disappeared on her too.

I just don't even know

♅ Basil Guyton / / I don't know anything about him.

♅ Tristan Puer Serlo / / I heard he was a huge player and probably have gather enough evidence to believe it but sex could be a hobby. He's cute so i can't blame him for it.

♅ Elisa Del Rosario / / I can't really say much..I just don't know her.

♅ Angelo Del Rosario / / I don't think he even knows I exist. I've seen him around school and we've even had a few classes together but he's too full of himself.

Crushes/Relationships:
                                      N/A

Sarrgasm's Waifu

[ H i s t o r y L e s s o n [ # ]
Repeat one word of this,and I'll ******** kill you.Got it ?

User Image

Childhood

Hannah was born just like most humans. From her mother's womb. Her parents were madly in love with each other and would still be if her mother hadn't turned her back on them. Hannah's mother left her family for a rich and handsome doctor, leaving her child and husband to live in sorrow. After a few years, Hannah had learned to shut out the pain. Who wanted a whore for a mother? Certainly not her.

Hannah was even disgusted by her father's weakness. To this day, he cries and wishes for his wife's return. What a pathetic old man. Hannah would never allow herself to feel sympathy for the fool. Disgusted as she was, Hannah applied to be emancipated from her father and start her own life on her own. It was hard, that was expected. The girl quickly found work in the town's GameStop. Focus on her studies were effortless. She has the ability to learn quickly so school was never hard for her. In fact, she spent most of her school time focusing on how to get her grade just below an A average.

Teen years and Present

Hannah made plenty of friends, each one expendable to her. It never mattered if someone would leave. When they all left would be when she would worry. During her first few months of school Hannah had been one of the 'geeks' at school. She enjoyed chemistry so much and still does. She even made a few real friends. But, her hardness provoked her to begin shutting them out as well. She needed to protect her heart. There was no way she would allow herself to get hurt like her father. To live in misery like him and be looked down upon. Never. And so, she left her old group of friends and shut the real world out. She surrounded herself with fake friends. Used them for their money and food when she really needed it. They weren't important. They only helped her because she had a pretty face. Who wanted friends like that? Hannah allowed the school to believe she was just like the rest. She hated being different. But still to this day she had not been able to realize that she, with the rest of the world, is different and that no two people can ever be the same. Hannah spends her days gaming, boarding, practicing guitar and working. It's hard paying rent for her small room in a boarding house but the old woman that owns the place cuts her some slack. She makes payments when she can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff