Welcome to Gaia! ::

She put the picture back in her pocket and looked at the two of them, tring hard not to laugh. "Thank you, your very kind. I have some money but not much. It should be enough to pay you as a bounty hunter. By the way, a bounty hunter is pretty close to a getbacker."
Name:
Skills: agility
Partner: None
History: the last tiger demi-human who is now hunted by many a bounty hunters but will fight back and is not helpless
Description:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"No Getbackers, go after damn items." Jager protested, "but if you count him as a bounty I'll do it." He told her smiling now. Kira dropped his head.
"Jager, remember this isn't a volient mission, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" Kira told him then turned back the woman smiling. He bowed, and grabbed Jager's sleeve and began to walk out of the park.
"If you want you can come with us." Kira told her stopping.
"KIRA GET OFF ME!" Jager complained as he fought to get free.
She smiled and walked over to him. "Thanks, I'd love to see how someone else does bounty. Stop fighting your partner, at lease you havn't been killed yet." She looked over at Kira again. "I think I have a way to make him stop, if you let me."
leon walked through the forest with his scythe by his side always ready because someone always wanted his head or soul
name:Hector
Skills:alchemy ((but still uses his satan blade))
Partner:none
History:was raised to believe in the family magic as a child who exceled in academics he dobted magic until he found the family sword he touched the sword out of curiosity and knowledge of magic filled his head the reality of it almost destroyed his mind and soul.able to understand it and the mastered spells of his family which he never thought he could master such power by simply touching a sword. he set out to become feared his dark powers led him to dracula someone he knew that could help him for years he resurrected dracula after a vampire hunter slayed him.hector thought his powers were being wasted during the final confontation between julius and dracula knowing he could destroy julius he left dracula to his demise he ecame a bounty hunter as his way to be feared.
Description:User Image
"Go ahead!" Kira said and let go of Jager's sleeve.
"Kira..." Jager said a pitch of fear in his voice. Kira looked at him with innocent eyes.
"Be my guess young lady." Kira said smiling now.
"Come on, I'm not that bad." She smiled and looked at Jagger. "If you're going to whine I'll save it for next time." She laughed softly. "Besides, I wasn't going to hurt you."
As Rikku was exploring the forest, she came upon a large village. Her eyes glittered, and pulled her hood over her head walking into the village.
running down an alley being chased by stone statues he stops at the end of the alley he hold his arms up then throws them down with the words"snoinim esira morf htrae"three crystal knights shoot up from the ground and crush the stone soldiers into dust and return to the earth with their purpose fufilled"that never gets old"he walks non-chalently out of the alley
Tolani walked down the stairs and out the door of their apartment building. Her blond hair being caught by the wind as she walked. She zipped up her jacket partway and put her hands in the pockets of her green cargo pants. Seh walked down the street and headed for a nearby coffee shop.
"ssapmoc"a strange green arrow points north he raises his hands to the skys he shouts"sdrib fo thgilf"and falcons wings come out of his back and he flys towerd a tall building
Jager sighed, at what she said, but a memory had rushed into his head from the last time this happen.
"The last person that said that to me almost got me killed." Jager told her then looked at Kira.
"Jager this is different, she came to us for help..." Kira said more seriously.
"isaac i know your up their nothing will save you now"he grabs his satan blade and cuts a perfect hole in the wall
'A PIN BALL MACHINE!!!!!!' vash got up quickly and looked at the piggy pinball machine that was all lit up and making noise.
'i havent seen one of these in ages!!!!' which was true. in this time period it was really rare to come across a pinball machine.
he quickly put a quarter in and started to play happily with the buttons on the side.
'THIS IS GREAT!' the other people in the bar looked at him puzzled. it seemed that vash was a little kid trapped in a 30 year old's body. to some people it was quite ammusing seeing an adult play a kids game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff