Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry, I won't be on Gaia anymore. Bye.))
Yoshitorox
Name: Zeke
Skills: Way of the Samurai,and highly skilled in Ninjitsu. He also uses guns,but only when needed.
Partner: None
History: ???

Wanted Dead or Alive: 1,000,000 woolongs.

((May i join ^-^))

((so i can join?))
Tolani rummageing around for a few more minutes pulled out her lighter she pulled the cig from behind her eair and placed it in her mouth then lit it. She inhaled deeply and started walking again, blowing smoke lazily out of her mouth. "I was supposed to have quit smoking but I guess I can't." She continued her walking back towards her apartment.
((i thought that this thing was on the verge of dying... if i knew people were still going to roleplay in it... i would have stayed longer^^))
Zeke after stealing some insanely expensive diamonds from the intergalactical diamond exchange he escaped in the blink of an eye due to his ninja skills. "Hmph, foolish cops, they think they can take me down, hehehehehe....." For fun Zeke quickly reapeared. As several dozen officers attacked him, he pulled out his katana and said quietly said, "Time to die!" Zeke swiftly killed each police officer by anhialating them by cutting them into microscpic pieces. After finishing of every officer, Zeke dissapeared again. "That was fun!" Zeke said with a grin.
Toalni snuffed the ciggarette and walked up the stairs to her apartment hoping that Kat wouldnt smell the smoke hanging on her clothes.
Zeke appeared in an appartment building for his next raid, it was small, but he didn't want to attract attention. Hrm...............TIME TO RAISE HELL!, Zeke thought to himself. He smelled ciggarrettes, and figured someone must have been close by.......
Tolani opened the door to her apartment and shut it softly behind her. She leaned against the door and then walked to her room and opened a window, then changed in to a pair of cutooff and a t-shirt, she set her clothes down under the window to let them air out.
Zeke followed the scent to tolanis room, he had taken some jewlery he'd seen, then noticed the girl looking out the window. Pffft, why do people stare at nothing so much,do they really believe the answers to there problems are in nothingness! Zeke waited to make his move.
"You return that jewelry, its not mine." She turned towards the kid. "A theif huh? You should do something better than that."
"Sorry lady, its a hobby!" He ran up to her kissed her on the cheek and said, "PEACE b***h!" He jumped out of the window grabbing the shirt that was hanging outside for a parachute.
Name: Chorus Blackheart
Skills: Daggers
Name: Terri
Skills: Double Handguns, sniper rifle, barbed whip, throwing daggers, katana, escape artist, poison
Partner: None
History: Terri is considered only a myth in the hunter community. She is elusive and feared by the wealthy. Sometimes she is called the Spider. She works for anyone who can afford her and can contact her. But her pile of victims is getting bigger and now she is becoming the hunted by other assassins. She prefers to dress in average clothing to easily blend in with crowds, but she always keeps some of her arsenal hidden on her body. If she can't beat them, she escapes to fight when she has an advantage. Her mark is a kiss with red lipstick on the forhead of her victims.
Description:
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/tenjou1.jpg
"LIKE HELL YOUR GETTING AWAY!!!!!" She simutainously vaulted out the window after him and pulled out her guns from the holsters at her waist. "Now give me back my shirt!" She fired off a couple rounds at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff