Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Terri heard a couple of shots while she was in an alley. Curious, she ran to the scene, and saw a guy running her way with a shirt and the woman further back with the guns. Terri leaned against the alley wall and prepared to clothesline the theif as he ran by.*
In her annoyance she dove and tackled the kid. "Stupid brat! You better hope there's a bounty on your head."
*Terri walked out from the alleyway and saw the woman on the kid.*
"Hello, do you need any help?"
Pearl Phoenix
*Terri walked out from the alleyway and saw the woman on the kid.*
"Hello, do you need any help?"

She looked up startled "no I dont But thank you anyways."
"Well, if you need anything just call. My name is Terri. Let me guess yours. Is it Brittany..no..Quinn..no..Andrea..maybe..hmmm..let me see.."
Pearl Phoenix
"Well, if you need anything just call. My name is Terri. Let me guess yours. Is it Brittany..no..Quinn..no..Andrea..maybe..hmmm..let me see.."

She laughed, "I have an unusual name, It's Tolani."
*Terri kicked the kid that Tolani tackled, then she smiled.* "So who's this punk?"
"I dont know , i think its Zeke.." She looked down at the kid. "Like I said I hope you have a bounty,"
"What did he do? He was running pretty fast from you."
"He stole some jewlery out of my apartment."
"The nerve! (Kicked Zeke) Big mistake bub! Never (kick) search (kick) through (kick) a woman's (kick) belongings! (kick)"
"Don't kick him to death, ofr a kid his age if theres a bounty on his head he'll be wanted alive."
"Whoops...sorry about that sweatdrop smile "
"Its okay." She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and then handcuffed his wrists together. She then pulled out a second pair of handcuffs and handcuffed his right wrist to her left one.
"So how busy have you been? I've had time to go on vacation. Have you ever been to the 'Celestial City'?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff