Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Kibo
Skills: Fists and Guns
History:She used to help her father on some of his bountys when during one he was kill. Kibo got her revenge and now works by herself.
( I have to go now.I'll try to come on later.I'm using a school computer and they don't like us kids using them for our own evil kid needs!BAH ON THEM!! Buh-bye!)
Name: Spike Speigel
Skills: Markmanship, Jeet Kune Do
Partner: None
History: I don't wanna talk about it.
Description: You guys know what Spike looks like. (Don't you!?!? eek )
... i come in peace!!! i demand baccon!!!!!!!!!lol

Name:Vash
Skills: Very skilled with guns...
Partner: None
History: you all know his history...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
he walked along the desert point to where he was kicking up a little dust and sand. he pushed his glasses up over his eyes to shield him form the blinding sun and walked on. he examined the rocks he passed, and was soon to come across a small town.
"I got you now. You know...I could do alot with $$60,000,000,000. Heh." Spike smirked as he said those words. He held his remodeled Jericho 941 Custom in his hands low as he watched the legendary Vash the Stampede walking near this town from a third story window of a saloon.
vash, unknowing of what was about to come, reached the soloon and sat down for a shot of whisky. he looked at the bar keep who, thankfully, had no idea who he was. he smiled to the barkeeper as he handed him a glass and poored his whisky. when the bar keep was done, vash smiled wide and thanked him.
'you know, you are a nice polite guy... i bet the ladies go for you...' the barkeeper leaned over the bar, putting one elbow on the polished wood and drying a large glass.
'thank you...' vash blushed and smiled as he took the shot of whisky, and placed the empty shot glass on the counter top.
'any thin else i can do for you Mr...'
'miles... jason miles' Vash smiled again...'... and who are you?'
'the name is moonshine brad. i make the best moonshine in this part of the desert.' he smiled and they both shook hands.
'so tell me Mr. Brad, how have things held up around here sence the last passing if Vash the Stampeede and Millions Knives???' his voice was almost to a whisper not a soul could hear, save for the barkeep. Brad didnt respond, he only dropped his jaw in awwwww.
GBX_Kennedy
Jager turned around and looked over at the girl and sighed.
"I know, I just thought it was destroyed during last years snow storm." He told her. "I've never seen you around here be fore are you a Cowboy...well girl in your case." He asked her. "After all I grew up here, and it is a small town, so..." He said to her as he walked off the dock. He couldn't help, but think he's seen her before, not in town, but a picture of her somewhere. *Oh well Kira will know.* He thought to himself.
"So what's your name?" He asked her curiously, with a smile.

She smiled. "I'm Lyssa. Yes, I'm a Cowgirl and I'm not from around here. I came here when I was told of a guy named Kira being here." She thought for a second, he seemed too nice to be an enemy to her. "Do you know him and what's your name?"
"My name, humm, well rather not say, but I can help you find Kira." He told her smiling. "Well right now I don't know where he is, but he'll most likely end up in the park." Jager told her smiling. "Just go there and wait for a while, hell maybe we'll see each other again." Jager told her, and walked away smiling. *Well better go find Kira I guess and tell him to meet her in the park.* Jager thought happily, *it's he got a date.*
She sighed and walked over to the park. She looked looked at a tree and sat beneath it, holding her wooden sword in her lap. "I hope he's the real one. He should know where my brother is." She smiled and looked up at the sky.
Jager walked around town for a while, until he saw Kira messing with some of the local cops.
"KIRA!" Jager shouted, at him running over. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN!" He asked him folding his arms.
"Jager....oh Jager I see your looking fine, but there seems to be something missing." Kira pointed out forgetting about the cops and began to circle him.
*s**t...* Jager thought then ran off towards the park. Kira followed him waving his arms at him.
"WHERE ARE THE WINGS JAGER! YOU DIDN'T BURN THEM AGAIN DID YA!" He screamed at him. Jager entered the park and saw Lyssa.
"Found him." Jager told her stopping.
"JAGER!" Kira shouted running up to him and picking Jager up off the ground. "I told you to wear those wings Jaggy." Kira complained, but put him back down.
"Sorry Kira, they seemed to have caught on fire with my lighter this morning." Jager smiled.
"Jaaggggeeeerrrrr." Kira whined.
Lyssa got up and smiled. "Thanks. Personally, I think you'd look hot with wings." She looked at Kira and sighed. "I'm Lyssa, I was told you know where my brother is. I only have one picture and don't know his name." She pulled a picture from her pocket and handed it to him.
Name: Fergi
Skills: guns (perfect)
Occupation: dancer at a club but kills people (assassin I guess)
Partner: none
History: she was raised by a wealthy family until they were all killed except her and her younger brother, her younger brother and her were separated when she was 7 and he was 5, he grew up to supposev'ly be a bounty hunter but she doesn't really know. She has been killing people who get in her way of revenge
Description: http://www.angelroms.com/anime/girls/swimsuit/2/48.html but has no hat, red and blue streaks, ripped jeans over the bottoms, a nose ring, a belly ring, a tattoo of a snake with a rose through it under her belly button. ((she is wearing this because of her dancing job))
Kira looked at the picture he was handed and smiled.
"Well yea I know where he is, but if you want to see him you might just want to grab a shovel." Kira told her still smiling.
"Well I'll leave you two to play.... I mean work." Jager smiled as he began to slowly walk off, but Kira grabbed him by the back of his shirt.
"No way kid last time you went off hunting alone you almost got killed remember?" Kira asked him.
"Dammit I knew I shouldn't have left that note." Jager sighed as he folded his arms, and Kira let go of his shirt.

Kira looked back at Lyssa and smiled again.
"I was only joking, but we can find him for you if you want, I've seen him some where just can't put my finger on it." Kira told her handing the picture back to her.
"Kira we're not Getbackers! Were Bounty Hunters!" Jager complained folding his arms.
"You'll have to ignore Jager. He's my partner, and together we can do anything." He smiled.
"But not with out some cash on the hand." Jager commented under his breath.
Fergi got out of the club and walked away, a smile on her face. She streched her arms and began walking. She had been keeping quiet about the killign 2 days ago. They found his body today she smirked. "He had it coming" she said quietly to herself about it. It was one of the quickest killings ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff