Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pearl Phoenix
"So how busy have you been? I've had time to go on vacation. Have you ever been to the 'Celestial City'?"
"No and I dont ever intend to go." (( the creator of CC is a friend of mine and she killed me off))
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix
"So how busy have you been? I've had time to go on vacation. Have you ever been to the 'Celestial City'?"
"No and I dont ever intend to go." (( the creator of CC is a friend of mine and she killed me off))

"Hmm, that's too bad." ((She's a friend of mine too. I'm sure she would be willing to find a way to bring you back biggrin ))
(( Fiegn's a friend of yours irl?)) "Eh, I dont tend to travel unless it's for a bounty."
Eimin-Kaze
(( Fiegn's a friend of yours irl?)) "Eh, I dont tend to travel unless it's for a bounty."

((Yeah. I've met you before.)) "Wow. I love to travel, you never know what will happen or what new people you may meet."
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze

((Yeah. I've met you before.)) "Wow. I love to travel, you never know what will happen or what new people you may meet."

(( Now I'm confused, who are you?)) "It's fun to travel but I traveled enough when I was a kid, so I don't travel much anymore.))
((Did you get my PM?)) "That's too bad. I travel all over the world to take a break, or even collect foreign bounties and to escape when I get too popular."
(( yep)) "So it sounds like fun but no for me. I meet way to many people who have a grudge against me."
Eimin-Kaze
(( yep)) "So it sounds like fun but no for me. I meet way to many people who have a grudge against me."

((Any ideas?)) "That's the fun part, the grudge, because then you can take care of them, T." She smacked her fist into her hand.
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze

((Any ideas?)) "That's the fun part, the grudge, because then you can take care of them, T." She smacked her fist into her hand.

((some)) "It may be fun for you, but it always seems to interfere with me catching a bounty."
"Hmm...well that's too bad. I always like getting rid of my enemies."
Pearl Phoenix

"Yeah but me having to explain to the cops why there is a dead body with me and its not a bounty is a hassle."
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix

"Yeah but me having to explain to the cops why there is a dead body with me and its not a bounty is a hassle."

"I guess that's why cops don't like me much, I always dodge them at the scene of the crime."
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix

"I guess that's why cops don't like me much, I always dodge them at the scene of the crime."

"That would probably do it. You keep dodging and one day your gonna end up a bounty."
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix

"That would probably do it. You keep dodging and one day your gonna end up a bounty."

"Well, I know how to defend myself if someone tries to get me, T." ((Check my profile on pg. 12))
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix
Eimin-Kaze
Pearl Phoenix

"Well, I know how to defend myself if someone tries to get me, T." ((Check my profile on pg. 12))

"Eh, you never know what can happen." ((nice. off to bed for a couple hours later.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff