No 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday
««•»»----««•»»----««•»»----««•»»----««•»»

"So that's how it's gonna be?" Again she said to herself switching gears and riding right on his tail. This wasn't a new trick for her. She knew the telltale signs of police, and when the person ahead of her was going to punch the brakes. She'd been in the car many a time with her older brother as he raced in the city where she last lived. She'd helped him build this masterpiece when she wasn't playing her bass.

Though she was flying down the road at dangerous speeds Aleise noticed the change from average housing to the expensive and lavish. But she was astounded at the house that she pulled into, just behind the others. It took her a moment to get out of the car. Though when she did she stretched and was smiling with a cocky smile. "What's so funny, Mr. Big-shot?" She jokingly yelled, still awed by the house. "At least I didn't endanger the lives of my passengers." She smile was challenging. Though she doubted the two in the car were actually scared out of their wits by that little joy ride.

Music
the paint of
Silence.

{OOC:}

Wheezing Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═╗
α ℓ ι c ε
в α s s ε т
╚═xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ═╝

xx User ImagexxUser Image xxUser Image

User Image

Alice smiled, as Jacob hugged her.She kept quiet watching as they were in conversation.When they decided to leave, Fetch dragged her to Jacob's car. "You will take my back to my car later." she said, strictly to Jacob as Fetch laid his head on her shoulder. Alice smiled and pated his head, he was always like this.

They sped down the road, as Alice was in the back seat with Fetch. She didn't questions Jacob's driving.She sat back there, petting Fetch's hair. It was a normal routine. He was almost like her dog. They finally made it, she got out the car. Watching everyone talk.

{{ugh, i have to go guys. Just drag Alice around, if you start practice then she starts singing. =-=}}

User Image

Questionable Lover

"Yeah, well I don't think my parents would let me leave so easily." Juliet muttered. "After all, I can't legally move out yet." She began tuning the guitar. "Plus I'm taking over the family business. I think my dad decided that for me." She wrinkled her nose slightly. Frowning, she plucked a string. "That's better." She murmured.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"true but legaly i wasnt suposed to move out at 16" he said. he started to look at his drumsticks. "oh if you want me to fix your car i will do it for free" he said. he turned to the cds

Questionable Lover

Juliet followed him and smiled slightly. "I think the car's all taken care of. My parents throw their money at anything." Shaking her head, she picked up One X by Three Days Grace. "I love this band." She said and set it down. "My parents are crazy for not letting me listen to them."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Your parents through money at stuff cus they think if its free the job will suck but it its alot the job will be the best" he said. he looked at what she picked up "Glad i dont live with my parents no more"

Questionable Lover

"You're lucky..." Juliet said enviously. "The only reason I'm not taking that offer is 'cause my parents would ground me for life if they found out that I was still hanging out with you." Frowning, she scanned the CDs. "And then no band for me...and no lead guitar for you..." She pouted and pretended to cry. It worked a little too well because her eyes began tearing up. "I think I'm a great actress." She said cheekily.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"dang " he said and then he strarted thinking. "Can you lend me some money?" He asked thinkin of his car. He pulled out his wallet to look into it.

Questionable Lover

"Depends." Juliet hedged. "How much money do you need?" She wiped her eyes and blinked. "I hope I don't run outta tears. I'm gonna need those later when my mom gets mad at me."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"enof to get my car back" he said looking through his wallet and looked at pictures of his 97 camaro that got repoed. then put his wallet up and looked at cds again.

Questionable Lover

"Sure, but you better pay me back." She smirked and peeked at his wallet. "That's kinda creepy...having a picture of your car in your wallet." Sorting through the CDs, she nodded as she recognized many of the bands. "It'll take a while 'cause I can't use my credit card...my parents would kill me."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"That picture is so i can so off my car when it gets repoed" He said with a laugh and looked at the CDs. "Dangit i need money i miss my car" he said and the door opened of the store and police walked in as he looked back.

Questionable Lover

"Huh, weird." Juliet trotted after him and cocked her head to the side. "Police officers?"

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
he put his sun glasses on so they couldnt see his eyes."we need to get out of here" He said walking out the door and to the car"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff