No 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jonathon opend the door to the house letting her in. and his pit bull started barking. "ignore him" he said

Questionable Lover

Juliet slipped into the familiar house and smiled. "God, I haven't been here in ages!" She exclaimed and nodded at the pit bull. "Dinner party here, shopping there." Rolling her eyes, she grimaced. "I'd much rather be here, trust me."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
He walked in behind her. He had a pic of his dad up and he looked at it for a sec. "remeber were your guitar is?" He asked. "and a party to me isnt a dinner party its a party with loud music and sometimes beer"

Questionable Lover

Juliet laughed. "Keg parties are the best." She trotted around and found her way to the living room. "Yup. It's right here." She picked up her guitar and held it almost lovingly. "What song do you wanna practice?"

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
He sat down at his drumms "I dont know" he said. he held is drumsticks in his hands ready to start.

Questionable Lover

Juliet shrugged. "You're picking, 'cause I don't give a crap."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"the guest picks" he said. he started druming faint by linkin park to warm up.

Questionable Lover

"Ladies first." Juliet shot back. "So that means you pick." Giggling, she began tuning her guitar.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"age before beuty" he laughed "That means you cause im beutyfull" He smiled. he kept going.

Questionable Lover

Juliet laughed and whacked him on the head. "Ok, how about Never Too Late by Three Days Grace?" She finished tuning her guitar and smiled triumphantly.

((love Three Days Grace >< wink )

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"ok" he said finishing the song he looked at his drums remebering the song. "ready?" he asked.

Questionable Lover

"Yup." Juliet began strumming her guitar and lightly humming the tune. Her voice was sweet, yet strong, but she was only humming loud enough for her to hear.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
jonathon started to drum soon affter. he started to think the lyrics. he mouthed the lyrics

Questionable Lover

After the song was over, Juliet smiled. "That was great for the first time!" She cheered. Her fingers ran over the strings on her guitar and she smiled. "I almost forgot how nice it is to play."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"i know what you mean" he said . he got up and walked to the kitchen "want a drink" he asked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff