Joining.

Yes. 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
No 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet parked her car and hopped out, smiling. She walked up to her usual bench, but frowned when she say another girl sitting there. Shrugging, she pulled out a bottle of wine she snagged from the party and after removing the cork, took a large gulp. Plopping herself onto the grass, her skirt billowed around her like a fluffy cloud. An annoying prissy fluffy cloud. She tried to ignore the other girl. Juliet knew that she was too young to drink alcohol but whatever. It was a good way to remove herself from her stupid problems. She began chugging the bottle and giggled. A very unladylike burp came through her lips and she grinned. "Take that mom." She slurred.

User Image

Tipsy Darling

User Image
Gwen●Rachelle●Chevalier

Gwen Sighed gently and took another hit off the cigarette. She then stood up and then noticed a girl drinking wine and She noticed her from another band. She smiled cutely and took out one of her head phones, "Wine, eh?" she giggled, "I per-fer the harder stuff." She said with a wink and then extended a hand, "The names Gwen." She smiled taking another hit of the cigarette with her free hand before throwing it to the ground and stepping on it.

User Image

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet glanced at the other girl and waved. "My name's Juliettt." She giggled again and took another sip. She looked at her skirt and fancy froofroo crap and snorted in disgust. "I look like a freakin' Barbie doll." She sneered. "What's wrong with a t-shirt and some skinny jeans?"

User Image

Tipsy Darling

User Image
Gwen●Rachelle●Chevalier

Gwen smiled gently and then looked over the girls attire, "All you need is some black." She laughed alittle bit. She then looked around and then back to the girl, "So, what are you doing tonight?" She asked curiously. This girl seemed to be to type she could hang out with. She smiled softly and put her headphones around her neck. She still needed to find a place to stay. She would probably rent a motel, she had the money.

User Image
"You need me to get anything for you at the 7-11?" Daniel asked his sister, heading out the door.
"What about a steady flow of income?"
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't sell those..." he kissed her on the cheek, leaving the house and getting into his rusty red truck. He went inside the 7-11, picking up some Chex mix. He noticed all the sweets the guy in front of him in line had. "Wow, you've got quite the sweet tooth, don't you?"

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet laughed loudly and hiccuped. "Wha I'm doing? I'm hiding from that damned dinner party." She eyed the girl's headphone's jealously. "My parents think that anything other than classical music rots the brain." She frowned and then giggled. "Too bad I'm not followin' their rules." She widened her eyes and took another sip of wine. "I don't get why they spend so much money on a bottle of wine. But it does its job." She giggled again and her eyes went unfocused. Tugging at her curls she smiled. "What you here for?"

User Image

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob turned to the guy behind him. "Yea. I have a sweet tooth. Need something to refresh after playing guitar so much." he said, in a rush. He wanted to play at the local park. Jacob got in his car and left the store. Jacob returned home and put all his sweets in the freezer. He liked it that way. He proceeded to grab his guitar, getting in his car and driving to the nearest park. He arrived, grabbing his guitar, and standing near a sidewalk, near two girls who were talking to each other. He began to play Dare You To Move by Switchfoot, singing along to the song.

"Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here

Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next?
What happens next?

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift
Yourself up off by the floor

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
The tension is here

Between who you are
And who you could be
Between how it is
And how it should be yeah

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift
Yourself up off by the floor

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Today never happened

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go? Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself
To lift yourself up off by the floor

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened before"

He stopped for a minute to catch his breath. That was the bad thing about him singing. He would run out of breath quickly.

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet looked at the boy and then peered at the sky. Dropping her bottle of wine with a loud crash, she staggered towards her car. "Gotta get home before my parents do." She muttered to the girl. Tripping over her own feet, she giggled and sprung back up. "Scusi."

User Image

Tipsy Darling

User Image
Gwen●Rachelle●Chevalier

She watched the girl walk off and then smiled, waving to her. She then turn her attention to the boy, He was rather good. She stood and listened to her play until he was finished. Switchfoot was a good band and she liked them a lot. She smiled and then clapped once he was done, "Well done!" She said with a smile.

User Image

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet stumbled into her car and veered it straight into the tree behind her. She hopped out of the car and examined the damage. "Oppsies" She giggled and examined the dent. The emergency shook her out of her drunkenness...or most of it. Okay, just enough to know she was in big trouble, Her eyes sharpened and she gaped at the dent. "Shoot, my mom's gonna kill me..." She whimpered. "I only had a driving permit....crap....that's gonna get taken away..."

User Image
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Erica stared at her cellphone. She had been trying to reach Gwen for the past few days but her best friend still wouldn't answer.I should have never let her go back home yesterday, She though as she continued to walk down the streets, Gwen usually frequented. Knowing if her parents or older brothers caught her she be in big trouble. Where in the world are you Gwen, she couldn't help but think as she turned the corner just in time to see a car crash into a tree. Quickly Erica ran over to where the driver stood. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet glanced at the other girl. "Yeah, I'm fine...but my car's not. They're gonna take away my permit..." She let a curse slip through her teeth but then remembered she had company. "I'm fine though..." Her eyes sharpened and Juliet smiled lightly. "A hit and run, eh? Sounds brilliant." She giggled and eyed the other girl. "Are you middle class or first?"

User Image
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Erica really felt sorry for the girl. Who wouldn't in this sort of situation"At least you got a permit, my big brothers won't even let me drive." Erica replied, attempting a bit of dry humor, knowing it will probably fell on deaf ears. When Erica heard the girl suggestion she couldn't help but worry a little. Wasn't what she was doing reckless. Then again she was the only witness around. "I guess I can help you out." Erica replied, realizing Gwen was rubbing off on her, more than she thought.

"Middle Class," She replied to the girls final question. "I'm guessing by your appearance you must be loaded."

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet smiled wryly. "Thanks...and that sucks about your brothers. I'm the only child." And the heir to the stupid industry. "But it sounds fun to have siblings. I'm not actually gonna do a hit and run. I'm just gonna say someone did." She sniffled and her mischievous face turned tragic. Tears spilled over her eyes and in a broken voice she said. "Someone hit my car...I'm so lucky that I didn't die." Her auburn curls seemed to sag a little and she curled her shoulders inward. Suddenly she smiled at the girl's answer. "Good. I hate first class girls..they're so snobby and materialistic." Shooting a disdainful glare at her own clothing, Juliet grimaced. "My mom dressed me up for a dinner party. Apparently its a sin or something to wear jeans."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces