Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joining.

Yes. 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
No 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Questionable Lover

Juliet sighed and rolled up the window. "Anywhere really. As long as it's not in this...area." It was too close to them.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
he turned a corner going down a road and pasing house affter house he finaly turned around and drove back to the turn and turned back on to the road. he looked back at the road and had a flash back of a bike crashhe had oneday on that road.

Questionable Lover

Juliet looked at Jonathan curiously. "Are you ok?" She asked, switching back to normal.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"ya" he said in a kinda whisper and kept driving. He turned down a diffrent road and kept going seeing nothing insight.

Questionable Lover

"Ok." Juliet said doubtingly. "You jut better not be lying." She pressed her face against the window, letting the cold glass cool her cheek. The trees were flying by at a alarming speed, but Juliet had driven faster before.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
jonathon saw something lying across the road and stoped right before hiting it. "What the hell is that" he said getting out and of the car and looking at it.

Questionable Lover

Juliet followed him. ((haha, one liner))

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jonathon pulled it to the side of the road. "whatever it was its gone now" he said
((i hate one liners sometimes))

Questionable Lover

"Mmm." Juliet said. "Good thing you didn't kill it." She hopped back into the passenger's seat and buckled herself in.
((ack, sorry then!))

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jonathon got back in the carand started to drive without buckleing. He turned a corner into the middle town and stoped at a stoplight "where to know" he said ((its fine its the ones i cant reply to that i hate))

Questionable Lover

Juliet shrugged. "I don't really care. You have any ideas?" She looked out the window and a coy smile rested on her lips.

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"no" he said edging up to the line ready to run the red light. Jonathon made the tires start to squel as he ran the red light.

Questionable Lover

"Ok." Juliet said, perking up a bit. "How about we just go back to your place and practice?" A grin spread across her face. "I left my guitar there anyways."

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Ok" he said turning a corner and he took a shortcut through the alley leading to his house. he parked the car in the garage. he got out of the car and closed the garage door.

Questionable Lover

Juliet followed him and smiled. "I can't wait to play! I learned Never Too Late by Three Days Grace!" Blushing, she looked down. "I-I can do vocals too, because the lead singer's not here." She was suddenly shy, which was unheard of in her emotions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff