Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob smiled at the girl. "Thanks. Don't forget to look for me when I'm playing with The Cashmir Effect." he said with a smile. "Now, I gotta get back to my place. Your welcome to come and listen to me practice, if your interested." he said with his blue eyes staring at her. He turned to hear a crash, seeing that the other girl had crashed her car. He sighed. He walked up to her with a smile. "Your drunk. Flat out drunk. Want me to drive you home?" he said with a chuckle. This girl was hilarious.
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Erica found herself smiling at the girl, there was something about her that she liked about that girl. "Not really," She replied, "My brothers never leave me alone. Even though the oldest one is married with a child on the way. You think he would worry about his wife." She couldn't help but laugh at the girl acting skills she was good. "We should move the car away from the tree. It'll look more realistic I think." Erica said though her conscious was killing her.

"I've never met rich girls but I'll take your word on it." Erica added,"If it makes you feel better, my brothers only let me wear skirts and dresses." She said pointing at the blue dress she wore."I'm Erica Anderson."she introduced herself.

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet frowned. "I was drunk. Now I'm not." At least not very, Juliet thought. She rubbed her head and scowled. "I'm such an idiot. I mean drinking and driving? Ugh..." Shaking her head, she laughed and hopped back into the car. "Thanks for the offer though but I gotta get home before my parents and call the insurance company so they'll think I'm responsible." She made air quotes around the word responsible and rolled her eyes. "You're good at guitar...but I think I'm about as good." She grinned cheekily.

Juliet grinned at Erica. "Your brothers sound awesome! And I'm gonna drive away from the tree. Luckily, there's not a scratch on the tree and you don't seem like you're gonna tattle." Her grin faded and a look of complete seriousness appeared on her face. "Thanks for that. You have no clue how dead I'd be if my parents found out."

User Image
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Erica smiled again once she heard the girls reply about her brothers. "They are great, I just wish they weren't so over protective." Erica began twisting a strand of her hair. "I know how overbearing parents could be. You should have seen my parents faces when I told them i was managing my friend's band."

Proxy Fatcat

"Wow. Pick up already," Nemo sighed from her spot on a park bench. She stared at the screen of her offensively orange cellphone for a few moments before dialing Juliet's cell number again. Either the phone was off or the girl was too busy doing something crazy to notice. Nemo figured it was the latter, but placed her phone to her ear and patiently waited.

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet giggled and smiled. "You're a step ahead of me. My parents don't know I'm in a band. If they did, they'd probably disown me, burn me, and then throw my ashes around while they waltzed." Her eyes glazed over and she looked her poofy skirt. "They don't let me wear anything other than designer frill." Shuddering, she tugged at her dress shirt. "There's so many better more useful things we can spend out money on and my mom's just chucking it at dressy stuff." The light in Juliet's eyes died down for a second, leaving immense sadness in them. A second later, the burning brightness reappeared, but more muted.

User Image
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Erica listen to Juliet response. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. "I guess I'm pretty lucky. I love managing The Groom Reapers, even though I'm pretty bad at it." She sighed thinking of all the messes she got the band into. They really didn't like the fact she booked them into a five year old's birthday party."Parents really can be so ignorant at times."

Just then Erica heard a ringing sound. "I think your phone is ringing."

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet nodded and held up her pointer finger. Picking up the phone, she pressed the green talk button and pushed her iphone up to her ear. "Hello?" She made her voice super sugary in case it was her parents or one of their friends. Juliet covered the receiver and smirked at Erica. "Nice to meet you manager. I'm your competition. The lead guitarist and backup vocalist of Forgetting Last Friday, at your service." Juliet mock curtsied, something she'd mastered over the years of having to do formal curtsies.

User Image

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Star

Jacob shruged. "Whatever. Your choice." he said, turning around, but turned around saying she was just as good as him. "I've been playing since I was 5. My dad was the lead guitarist for One Last Shot. I'm good, and I know it." he said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. He turned back around and sat near a lamp post. He began to practice and tune his guitar.
ERICA ~ ANNE ~ ANDERSON
User Image

Once Erica heard Juliet's answer she couldn't help but feel a bit of shock. She had never expected herself to meet a member of her competition here of all places. "Well I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it." Erica told Juliet before she turned away. Juliet's phone call reminded her why she was here in the first place, she needed to find Gwen. "I love to stay and chat, but I have a guitarist I need to find."

"It was nice meeting you" She called out as she walked away.

((Heading off to bed. Night))

Proxy Fatcat

Still holding the phone, Nemo leaned her head back to look up into the branches of the tree above her. One ring, two rings, three rin--"Hello?"
"Aha!" Nemo exclaimed into the phone, grinning. "Finally got a hold of you." Straightening her head, the woman began to twirl a strand of brown hair around a finger. "Sorry to bother you. I have the next few days off and wouldn't mind doing something. What are you up to?" Hiding from the family, probably.

Nemo glanced at the soft case that contained her bass, leaning against the arm of the bench. "Oh, and when's the next practice?"

Questionable Lover

Juliet Calloway

Juliet hopped out of her car and handed Erica the phone. "Sorry," she apologized meekly. "Could you hold on to that for a sec?"

Storming up the the boy, she crossed her arms. "Well I've been playing since first grade and I was five then." She smiled her trademark cocky smirk. If Nemo was in the park, she'd probably hear Juliet without her phone. Sensing the question that was bound to be asked, she shrugged. "My parents are overachievers." She scowled and glared at him. "I'm very talented...ok, now I just sound snobby." Blowing out a huff of air, she ran a finger through her hair. She didn't want to sound like the other rich girls, bragging about everything. "Whatever." Juliet walked away with as much pride she could while wearing a freakin' skirt. "I'm even better at singing than playing the guitar." She mumbled under her breath. Honestly, she just didn't have the confidence to try lead vocals. There was something comforting about being behind a sturdy instrument.

Snatching her iphone back from Erica, she offered her an apologetic smile. Holding her phone up to her ear, she said. "I ditched a dinner party. I'm at the park right now...honestly, I have no clue when the next practice is. Can you nab me some decent clothes? My parents found my wardrobe and threw it away. I told them it was for a school play and that the play was over so I wouldn't get into trouble."

User Image
User Image

Johnathan

James

Whitefield

After a day of wandering around, John decided to go home. Rounding a corner he saw his small house in the slums. A terrible place to grow up, but he made the best of it. His father was gone, his mother a mess. Walking through the door he was greeted with a squeel from his small eleven year old sister. "Hello Jessie" he said smiling for the first time that day. Estatic the girl hugged her older brother and replied 'Me and mom went to the park!' she said. John couldn't help but squat down to her height and smile, "Sounds like you had a good day," he said to her.

Walking into the kitchen, his little sister following, John walked to the fridge and reheated some pizza. He then walked into the living room where he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Flipping through the channels he watched whatever his sister wanted, which just so happened to be Spongebob. There mom wouldn't be home for a few hours, she had to work two jobs and found little time to stay at home. That left John responsible for his little sister.

Tipsy Darling

User Image
Gwen●Rachelle●Chevalier

The boys invite was intriguing, but she shook her head, "I have band practice as well." She said as she then turned her attention to the mass of people around the drunken girls car. She couldn't help but laugh. She then saw Erica and smiled brighty, "Erica!" she said waving her arm.Erica was her best friend and she loved her dearly. She was glad that she was also managing the band too. Her brothers on the other hand, not so much.
User Image

Questionable Lover

((Why isn't anyone on?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out