Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Scott looked down at her "Selene. I'm fine I'm still here with you don't worry. Are you okay?" he asked her the dream change had startled him

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm sorry I had a really great dream about the the gangs broke up and we were walking through a field but then it went dark and I lost you and when I found you again you had been shot and I grabbed your hand and I had to watch your life slip through my hands and I must have moved cause someone tried to take me away from you and I kicked my leg then I woke up." she said as tears come to her eyes as she looked around wondering where she was at first.
User Image
Scott kissed her gently "don't worry I am still and I am alive and well and I promise to avoid going near a field once the gang war stops" he told her as he kissed the back of her hand gently

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked up at him "ha ha very funny" she said softly pushing him as she laid back down and closing her eyes.
User Image
Scott wrapped his arms around her as she laid back down on him "I won't let you go that way if your having a bad dream you'll know my arms are wrapped around you to protect you" he whispered in her ear

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"thank you Scott." she said softly as sleep took her again feeling safe in his arms. A few hours has passed and she woke up feeling refreshed she sat up and noticed the house was dark "it must be night time again" she said to herself as she gets up and take a few step and tripped over something "ow." she sai as she realized she had tripped over Scott's gun case then she looked around "Scott where are you?"
User Image
Scott had fallen asleep under her his grip had slacked on her when he fell asleep. his chest was rising and falling with his breathing

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She heard his soft breath and crawled to the the kitchen where she turned on the light and noticed he was asleep. When she realized her stomach was growling and she turned into the kitchen and limped to the fridge and got some food out and started cooking she was a very good cook so she started to cook steak and eggs. As she started cooking she looked over and turned to radio on a soft music station and when she heard a good song that she knew she started to dance to it.
User Image
Scott stopped breathing when the smell of food entered his nostrils for he started to sniff the air and woke up and looked around for Selene. He got up and walked over to the kitchen and saw her dancing "having fun?" he asked when he got up behind her and wrapped his arms around her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scott had startled Selene to where she had spun around and knocked the eggs to the floor. "oh good lord Scott you scared me." she said as she looked up into his eyes and smiled then looked over at the eggs "oh look at the mess you made me do!" she giggled softly then pulled away from him to reach for a towel to start to clean up. "by the way there is a plate for you on the counter." she said softly as she bent down on her knees careful of her leg and started to clean up.
User Image
Scott smiled and kissed her cheek "thank you Selene" he said to her and walked over to the counter and sat down beginning to eat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene finished cleaning the floor and sat down to eat next to Scott. "I heard you say my name Scott." she said softly as she started into her eggs. Then she looked over to him her hazel-green eyes shown as the moon came out through the clouds through the sunlight as he saw the moon she looked up at the moon.
User Image
Scott looked at her "when I was sleeping?" he asked her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"yes when you were asleep you said my name." she said looking up into his blue eyes that looked dark blue in the moon light.
User Image
smiled seeing her looking into his eyes "That is a bit rare for me. I usually don't talk in my sleep" he told her and leaned down and kissed her "But yes I called out your name. You had been hiding from me and I was tired of searching for you so I called out for you and you ended up jumping on my back and laughing saying that you were on my back the entire time"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff