Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((hey my phone about to die ill write back when I get it charged))
Princess_Selene09
((hey my phone about to die ill write back when I get it charged))

(k)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene giggled softly "sounds like something I would do. Honestly I don't think you would have gotten tired of looking for me you would have gotten worried." she said looking up at him then down at her plate while she blushed on how comfortable she felt around him.
User Image
Scott nodded "the thing was we were playing hide and seek that is why I got tired of seeking you" he said "Yes if I would have been looking looking for you I would have been worried" he said

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Arlene smiled softly and hugged Scott. Just then chad walked and laughed as he said "well well if it ain't the whore of the future branders." Selene looked away as tears came to her eyes as she looked away as chad came closer. "here baby give me a kiss!" and he leanded down and tried to kiss her.
User Image
Scott punched Chad in the face knocking him down and started to punch him in the face "I told you last time what would happen next time you did something like this" He said as he kept punching Chad hitting harder each time. "You think you can just push around a defenseless woman like that" he said in between punches "I don't think so not on my watch" he said hitting Chad with all his force with each punch

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene ran over to Scott and grabbed his arm yelling "please Scott I know what you said but please, please stop." as he kept pinching she lost her grip and fell backwards landing on the table near by hitting her head on the table. "ahh," she cries as she land and a pop sounds as she looked down and grabbed her arm realizing she had hit a stone the was used for sharpening knifes. "Scott please stop!!"
User Image
Scott stopped when he heard Selene's voice begging him to stop. Every fiber of his being was telling him to keep beating Chad to the pulp he needed to be. He picked Chad up into the air "I never want to see you around here again" he said to him and threw him out of a window "If you know what is good for you leave while your life is still intact" he said to chad as he walked over to Selene and helped her up "I'm sorry Selene I didn't mean to hurt you"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked over at Scott "it's not your fault Scott I shouldn't have grabbed you." she said softly as she stood up holding her arm which had started to bleed. "I'm sorry Scott I didn't mean to get in the way."
User Image
Scott kissed her gently. "its my fault I lost my temper when he came in here" he said to her and went to get some stuff for her arm and began to tend to her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene winced as he tended to her wound. "I'm sorry I'm so much trouble for you Scott. I don't mean to be." she said softly. She looked up into his eyes her hazel-green eyes sparkling in the light from the kitchen.
User Image
Scott smiled "if you weren't you'd be boring" he said laughing lightly and kissing her again "there should be better now"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene kissed him back softly as his case caught her eyes. She looked down at it then at him and sighed softly just as she was about to say something someone busted into the room ran over to Scott and handed him a piece of paper that said mission on it then ran out. "what is that Scott?" she said softly feeling uneasy
(lol quickly gonna get you for that one, but no harm done. Said that no one knows what Scott looks like so how would some one know what he looked like to bring him a message)
Scott looked down at the mission paper and sighed looking at her "it says that due to circumstances I have to find and Kill a traitor to the red rain gang. name and details are listed here" he said his eyes were heavy as he looked at her. "good thing I'm not tied down to a gang" he said crumpling the paper up and tossing it aside

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(they don't have to know what he looks like to kno where he is an beside your the only guy here except for Alexander who is the leader of the future branders so why would he need a mission lol)

Selene looks down and the paper then picks it up and looks at it as she says "your next mission is for Selene brooks traitor of the red rains for killing their general Michael brooks." then looks up at him fear showing fully in her eyes as she reads on "failure to complete mission will result in death." a shiver went through Selenes body visibly shaking her as she let the paper drop from her fingers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff