Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Not even that" he told her "Miku come back this way" He said to Miku. Scott looked at Selene "I know you told me not to let you go, but I do want to go play with Miku" He told her as he let her go and went over to play with Miku taking his shoes and socks off and got into the water to splash Miku

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled softly as she watched sort and Miku play and he say down in the grads close by where they were playing and just sat and watched hoping tinge outta the cast soon do she could play with Miku as well.
Scott and Miku finished playing hours later. Scott's arms were a bit hot to the touch from being out in the sun all day. "We need to get her inside before she has a bad sunburn" He said to Selene as he helped her to her feet

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nathan awoke to her shuddering. She was curled up in a ball, he noticed she was silently crying. He began to rub her back and her hair. Whispering in her ear."It's ok Alice, it's just a bad dream."He pulled her closer to him and continued the process."Alice your safe, your with me, Nathan." Alex still snored loudly on the couch.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene got to her feet and smiled as as looked at Scott's arms "oh my lord look at your arms." how about we go to a restaurant and get something to eat and cool drinks." she said softly while walking with the help of her crutches.
"Sounds good to me" he said as he walked with them towards a restaurant close by the park. Scott opened the door for Selene and Miku and followed in behind them
RPname: Drew
guild:
modern branders
level;
outsider
yob:
Hitman
primary weapons:
Smith & Wesson .500
type: 5 shot revolver
secondary weapons:
knives colts, glocks, whatever he finds out the ground
Entrance RP post:
Dr3w stumbled into a saloon obviously drunk. A thick yellow smoke was around him and he obviously smelled like a certain type of plant. The man had lost his must of lost his mind he was strapped to the teeth with all sorts of weapons with a billy club hanging his right shoulder. Yup, its one of those guys.

"barwench" Dr3w yelled out his breathe smelling like alcohol and bellowing thick clouds of smoke. He then uncarely ashes his blunt on the oriental carpet.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene felt embarrassed to be walking into the place because everyone inside was staring at her an some kids pointed all because she had a broken ankle it kind of hirt her feelings

Lonely Genius

Alice rolled over to face him. Her eyes were red from crying and her face was drenched in tears. She buried her face into his chest and cried. "I don't want to be alone anymore!" She said through her muffled sobs. "I'm tired of the world I lived in and of the cruelty of people!" She looked up at him and spoke softly. "Please don't leave me like my mom and dad did.."
Scott saw the look on her face and squeezed her hand gently. He lead her to a table and sat down with them after pulling Selene's chair out for her. Scott sat down and looked at the menu as he reached out a hand and put his hand over hers and smiled at her.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled back thankful to be with Scott again she looked over at Miku as Miku asked "mommy can I have this?" selene looked where Miku was pointed and nodded her head "of course baby you can have that. Now mommy. Needs to figure out what she wants."
Scott looked down at the menu and saw what he wanted to order and placed the menu back down and waited for Selene to get done choosing her meal. Once he saw she was done he smiled "How is your ankle today?" he asked her "If you want after dinner we can go to the gun brothers to have it healed completely" He suggested to her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"but the gun brothers isn't their leader James" she said remembering when either James or Leon had smacked her across the face and she unconsciously put her hand to her cheek and shuddered "I want to scott I do im just scared." she looked down a little nervous but she was tired of her ankle hurting all the time.
Scott sighed a bit and looked at her "don't be sweetheart there is no need to be afriad they are our allies" he told her as he picked her hand up and kissed the back of her hand

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The waitress came over and took their order but she paid a little more attention to scottthan she did to Selene or Miku. That bothered Selene a little bit but she put it behind he until they brought their food an the waitress said "can I get you anything else sit?" when Scott said no Selene started to say something but the girl just walked off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff