Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene was standing on one foot in front of the stove cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "yes I know how she feels. I didn't sleep very well myself." she said softly turning towards them her hazel-green eyes turning emerald in the light of the morning sun from the kitchen window. "so what are we going to do today?" she asked softly as she placed a plate of food in front of Miku and Scott.
Scott smiled "I want to be with you my love" He said going over to her and wrapping his arms around her "If you didn't have a cast on I would suggest we dance a bit" He said to her as he looked into the emerald eyes she had.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene giggled softly "well I don wanna stay in the house I'll go crazy we could always go for a walk even if I am on cruches." she turned and smiled up into his liquid blue eyes. She felt her heart race and her face turning red as she blushed. Miku got done eatting and selee said "Miku go upstairs and change baby we may go to the park later." "YAY!!!!" Miku screams as she runs outta the kitchen and up the stairs seen looks over at Scott and laughs loudly.
Scott smiled seeing her blush "I saw that" he said to her as Miku raced up the stairs. Scott smiled at Selene when she laughed and went to her hugging her "You have the most beautiful laugh" He said to her as he kissed her gently and let her go. "I would like to go to the park again" He said to her with a warm smile

Lonely Genius

Around 3 A.M. Alice started having nightmares. She dreamt of gangs and loneliness and hunger and pain. She dreamt of an on-going black pit of cold, alone-ness. In her dream she screamed, and in reality she cried. Silent tears rolled down her face while she shuddered, holding herself in a ball.

( OOC:sorry, on my iPad and will put in pic and stuff when I get back home..)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene kissed him back softly and started to head towards the stairs where Miku came running down "I'm ready let's go!!!" she grabbed Selene's hand and pulled her along "wait Miku!! Ow! Miku you can't pull me like that sweety." Selene said softly as Miku looked down "I'm sorry mommy." "it's ok Miku it was an accident." Selene said softly and hugged Miku. "know where did Scott go?" Selene turned to look for him. "I'll go find him!!" Miku said running up the stairs yelling "SCOTT!!! Come out, come out, where ever you are!!" she giggled she ran into the bedroom.
"Gotcha" Scott yelled as he came out from behind her and tickled her he smiled as he heard her laugh and stopped. "I found you first" He said with a smile. He lifted her up and put her on his shoulders. Scott had quickly changed into something he knew was fit for the park. He walked downstairs and smiled at Selene "Look dear I found this little girl upstairs" he told her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"wow you did hmmm what should we do with her?" Selene smiled softly as she looked up at Miku then at Scott. "we could always cook her and eat her." she sai the last part an grabbed Miku's leg and nibbling softly on it to make it tickle as Miku started screaming and laughing at the same time. Selene smiled softly as the walked outside. She turned to watch Scott lock up the house when she turned around the blue sky and a light breeze tugged at her hair and smiled. "such a beautiful day."

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"wow you did hmmm what should we do with her?" Selene smiled softly as she looked up at Miku then at Scott. "we could always cook her and eat her." she sai the last part an grabbed Miku's leg and nibbling softly on it to make it tickle as Miku started screaming and laughing at the same time. Selene smiled softly as the walked outside. She turned to watch Scott lock up the house when she turned around the blue sky and a light breeze tugged at her hair and smiled. "such a beautiful day."
Scott put Miku down and walked over to Selene holding her hand as they walked toward the park with them.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
As they got to the park Selene looked around and saw the park bench. Sh stopped dead in he tracks as smears formed in her eyes as her mind flashed back to where scott and Selene fought and she told him goodbye. She turned away softly. "so much pain along with good memories." she said to herself as she walked around the pond seeing all the koi fish swimming free.
Scott had looked at the bench as well and squeezed her hand gently, but firmly as if saying "I remember too" Scott walked along with her toward the pond. At one point Scott had gotten a hold of her left hand and was able to slide the engagement ring on her finger and leaned into whisper in her ear "Selene Brooks Will you marry me?" he asked understanding that she would take the past into account. He hoped she said yes again. "No matter our past I want to build my future with you" He said softly to her kissing her softly

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled as she saw the ring back on her finger she looked up at him and saw the worry in his eyes. "yes Scott I will marry you only if you promise me one thing. Don't ever give up on me so easily ever again. And never let me go." as she said that last sentence she lean up onto her tip toes and put her arms around his neck and hugged him right as she pressed her lips to his.
Scott kissed her back "I never will give up on you Selene" He said as he hugged her and kissed her back. "I love you Selene. You and Miku are the only things important to me" He said to her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"that and your job as the worlds best sniper." she giggled softly as she hugged herself tightly to him. She never wanted to let him go but Miku was running around and Selene was worried she might get hurt. "Miku honey not to far away please." Selene yelled after her as she started to go towards the woods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff