Welcome to Gaia! ::

"UNGRATEFUL! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW U SOME SORT OF APPRECIATING FOR
PUTTING ME INTO A PROBLEM THAT YOU HELPED GET ME OUT OF?!. THAT SITUATION OCCURRED BECAUSE OF THE BODY THAT YOU LAID DOWN EARLIER!. THAT WAS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE AFTER ME, IV BEEN WORKING FOR BOTH GANGS FOR YEARS NOW I KNEW THERE MUST HAVE BEEN ANOTHER REASON FOR THEM TO COME AT ME THEY WAY THEY DID AND YOUR THE REASON WHY!"
Johnny shouted.
User Image
Scott looked at him "its not my fault you were standing around when I had to kill a target. I have to make money in this world and being the best sniper is what I do" he said to him. "is it my fault that you were selling to both sides and if they found out they would kill you anyway?" he asked "and how was I to know that you would be blamed for what I did. Why don't yo use that thing called a brain and think that maybe I was just doing my job and didn't mean to put you there and you can say thank you for getting you out of it" Scott said reaching for his desert eagle
greatsquallreal
bonez529
"your right..you dont deserve this kind of treatment. You deserve a whole lot worst."

Johnny said looking at the man with a angered expression.

(grr way to ruin a kinda touching moment between these two thanks)

(sorry lol my characters kinda jealous))
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
"your right..you dont deserve this kind of treatment. You deserve a whole lot worst."

Johnny said looking at the man with a angered expression.

(grr way to ruin a kinda touching moment between these two thanks)

(sorry lol my characters kinda jealous))

(I couldn't tell lol)
Johnny seen scott reaching for his gun,and from that moment
Johnny kept it at a more calm and steady pace seeing as he had left most of his weapons at home, he didn't have much say on what goes down especially in his condition. He broke the death glare from scott before he turned to the female that had been tending scott's wounds. He then turned his vision towards the window as the rain streamed down along the glass. It had begun to come down pretty heavy by now. As he gazed out side he noticed a child laying still on the wet concrete floor with no motion at all. Johnny shook his head as the rain pounded against the poor boy

"all this senseless violence and killing..this is why i stopped working for the two. Im done being apart of this, it seems like the harder i try to escape this war the more it follows me and it gets nothing but colder. But people dont understand nowadays. Its all about money and power thats all you guys live for. do you men have no heart at all? This is madness."

Johnny said as he held his arm tighter, he took off his shirt and ripped a long piece of cloth off and wrapped it around his wounded arm as he would always see one of the gang members do in his past. while he still faced the dead child that had now been surrounded by crows.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked over towards Johnny "come over here and pull your sleeve off and I'll take care of you next." just then general chad walked in and started laughing her. "this stupid b***h would take care of a red rain. All because of her broken little heart that inside her pathetic little body." tears came to Selenes eyes as chad said these words it wasn't her fault she was so caring. She looked as she worked trying not to let his words get to her. She looked up at Scott "I care for everyone I may be with the future branders but I care for all that I why Ido what I do." she says as tears come down from her cheeks as chad laughs harder and kicks over her bowl and it spills on her leg and she screams as th boiling water starts to burn her leg she falls backwards holding her leg.
User Image
Scott saw chad walk in the room and had his hand fully on the desert eagle. He was ready to pull the gun. "that is no way to talk about a woman" he said "even if it is because she has had her heartbroken you didn't need to tell everyone in here about it" he said there was one thing he hated more than a crowed room and that was someone who disrespected a woman or even put their hands on a woman *edit* when he heard Selene scream Scott got up from the couch and punched Chad in the face hard knowing he had either knocked out some of his teeth or broke his nose. He pushed chad to the ground and kept striking him. The one thing he didn't tolerate at all and Chad had done it. Scott would have to be pulled off (hint) or otherwise he wouldn't stop hitting chad for hurting Selene

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene saw what was going on and even though she was in terrible pain and could barely walk she crawled over to Scott "Scot please no stop." she made Scott look at her even with tears in her bright hazel-green eyes "Scott stop I'm fine I promised." she moved her leg and tried not to wince as her legs had at least a first possibly second degree burn from the water. She stared into Scott's eyes pleading for h to stop.
User Image
Scott stopped punching chad for a second to look into her eyes. He hit chad once more and held him by the front of the shirt "you hit another woman while I am around again I promise you I won't stop" he said dropping him and moving to help Selene on the couch. running to the kitchen to make a cold wet rag to put on the burn. He slowly lowered the rag to her leg and put a bit of pressure on it. "how does it feel?" he asked
(oh just fyi that is something I really don't tolerate in rl as well I can't stand when a guy hurts a woman)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene winced as the cold rag hit her leg. "it is fine you don't have to do that it's my job to worry about you guys not the other way around." she said as she tried to sit up. She looked over towards chad as he started to get up and growled but took a rag off the floor and spit out the blood. "one of these days Selene there won't be anyone around to protect you an when that day comes you broken heart will be beating in my hand." he said as he left through the front door. Selene fell back into the couch and stared at chad as he threatened to take her life. She instinctively pulled her legs up but when she did she forgot Scott had her leg and she screamed out at the pain that shot through her.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene held her leg as blood started to seep through her finger she closed her eyes tightly as she saw the blood. "sorry Scott I didn't mean to do that it's lists fit reaction I have even ever I am threatened I'm usually shy like this but once I get mad I can be a b***h." she said softly looking down into Scott's blue eyes. She looked over towards Johnny and sighed softly "come here Johnny lets get you all bandaged up." she reached for the fabric wrapped around his arm she pulled it off and started to clea the wound when she got done she looked up "Johnny I'm going to have to sew this up or you will loose your arm." she reached over for her sewing kit.
User Image
Scott nodded "I swear to you if chad ever lays his hands on you again he is not going to breath afterward" he told her as they locked eyes. Scott heard what Chad had said and was tempted to draw one of his handguns but decided against it for the time being. Scott kept working on her leg while she worked on johnny's arm

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene nodded to scott and smiled "Thank you scott you are very sweet." she finished up with JOhnny's arm and said "Ok johnny you are all done now but you still need to be careful because if you aren't those stitches can come out and it will hurt worse than when you got shot." She leaned back on the couch still feeling some of the pain from her leg but that was slowly going away. When she looked down she relized that her shirt had been ripped a little she quickly covered herself up.
User Image
Scott smiled at her "its okay. I can't stand a woman beater" he said "its shows that they either A) don't want to get their a** kicked by someone stronger than them or B) they are too weak to fight someone. either way its not right" he said to her. Scott found himself looking into her eyes again. They are so pretty he said to himself

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selen looked up and noticed Scott looking at her and blushed. His blue eyes sparkled from the rising sun from the open window as she looked up she saw the sun some in her face as she opened her eyes she felt the sun on her face she looked down towards Scott and smiled softly. "I must go home and get some new clothes but I dare not go alone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff